★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

http://www.myspace.com/deejaymurf - Okay, so I stalked down the other composers. So this guy is a resident YG producer now? cool. I liking what I hear!

http://www.myspace.com/peejaymusik - PEEJAY sounds really good.

And okay, I got over my irritation. I have to admit that somebody to love is a good song and Hands Up is a killer song for performance's sake. I guess I was just expecting more.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(INFO) BB's minialbum will combine electronica & other genres of music.

(INFO) They are going to initaite another round of 'Lie'

C: TOP_effectBB @ twitter

I can't say that I'm not disappointed. Sounds like they're just gonna re-hash the same old thing: eletronica, dance pop, and autotune. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they hadn't made such a big deal about returning to BB's original sound, going back to basics, and even trying rock. Seems like the previous announcements about BB's comeback were nothing but hype and empty promises. I know I may sound like a bad VIP, but I'm just a little bitter and shocked right now. <_<

Last farewell had a sort of elctornic beat to it so I'm not going to judge off of that. I'm just happy theres more concept pics coming for me to spazz over I'm sure I will love those.

Lol why is Taeyang playing the forever alone director??? :lol: ha TOP and GD as JW and Ra Im will be hilarious.

GDae already dressed up :lol: BIG SHOW IS REALLY COMING !!

Lets try to get some positive energy in here!!  Just relax. Everything gonna work out fine *repeats that over and over again until I believe it*

meditation.gif 

^

LOL, but what does that have to do with big bang?  just kidding, you edited your post haha

anyways.. thanks to everyone who's been posting all the info!!! i have to admit, i'm a bit disappointed when i saw that there would only be 3 new songs since 2 of them are remakes of their japanese songs. however, i think it's frustrating how a lot of VIPs are upset over this and giving up on Big Bang already (i dont mean VIPs at this thread, but at a lot of other fansites or threads). we have yet to hear any teasers and we cannot judge based off of small snippets on 2ne1tv. i think it's unfair for the boys if we complain about this because they've only been trying their best to live up to all the expectations. it's a bit disappointing that 2 of the songs aren't new, but i think the korean version of Somebody To Love might turn out to be great. gd wrote it and he wasn't able to fully develop the song since his japanese isn't great, but maybe he was able to make a great song out of it since it's in korean this time. i just hope that Tonight will kick richard simmons! it has to, it needs to!!! plus, we've still got another full length album coming out later in the year! let's not give up yet guys & continue supporting the boys. we won't know how great it will be until we hear the whole thing. 

i agree about the concept photos though. it's not the best they've looked... well, i think daesung looks amazing and probably looks best among the other members haha. i just don't like top's outfit at all.. his hair'll probably grow on me bc i can't seem to hate anything on him blush.gif i just can't wait to see more promo pics tomorrow, i hope they'll be more spectacular and something worth looking forward too!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

tumblr_lgnw4qUpma1qgqvy7o1_500.gif

Guest doublehh03

I can't say that I'm not disappointed. Sounds like they're just gonna re-hash the same old thing: eletronica, dance pop, and autotune. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they hadn't made such a big deal about returning to BB's original sound, going back to basics, and even trying rock. Seems like the previous announcements about BB's comeback were nothing but hype and empty promises. I know I may sound like a bad VIP, but I'm just a little bitter and shocked right now. <_<

that's always their genre though. even if they do a new style of music, their music will be classified as that. no artist every stray too far from their original style.

hands up and somebody to love (if they're the same songs) have autotunes. a new song may have rock. the title song tonight might have the electronica that lie had.

again, i think their goal is to make "tonight" an epic song like lies. they're that confident in it. and let's see.

hopefully it's not the autotune song in 2NE1's show. that doesn't sound like a "lie-type" song

plus they will release a full album later this year. it's weird to release TWO albums in one year right?

Guest Jei1430280629

I think it's yellow, not blonde.

GD looks more mature and manlier while Dae Sung is sexier :x There's not much change about Ri and Tae. TOP is not as good as i expected but okay. Can't wait for song teaser :x

that's always their genre though. even if they do a new style of music, their music will be classified as that. no artist every stray too far from their original style.

hands up and somebody to love (if they're the same songs) have autotunes. a new song may have rock. the title song tonight might have the electronica that lie had.

again, i think their goal is to make "tonight" an epic song like lies. they're that confident in it. and let's see.

hopefully it's not the autotune song in 2NE1's show. that doesn't sound like a "lie-type" song

plus they will release a full album later this year. it's weird to release TWO albums in one year right?

no, i don't think it's weird. its actually quite normal i think.. a lot of groups release an album then release a "repackaged" album with just one additional song or something. at least this is one mini album & one full album. i think we need to keep our eyes out for their full album.... that's probably their secret weapon haha ;) 

Guest nonblonde

I think it's yellow, not blonde.

GD looks more mature and manlier while Dae Sung is sexier :x There's not much change about Ri and Tae. TOP is not as good as i expected but okay. Can't wait for song teaser :x

I think GD's hair is a mixture of 2 colors. Blonde and Yellow. I loled so hard at TOP's hair LMAO.. Why did the hairdresser cut it so short.. Taeyang needs to change his Mohawk hairstyle. I'm surprised at Daesung transformation.. Ain't complaining, he looks HOT! Guess he's lost weight. My poor baby, I think he is the busiest with NAN and What's Up..

XTLOVER..sorry to cut your post but let me just highlight this

Big Bang will also hold their comeback concert called “Big Show” from Feb. 25 to 27 at the Olympic Park Stadium in Seoul.

Source: The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

OMFG So they are featured in our LOCAL NEWSPAPER..Good Lord! why do i have a feeling

their album will be released Phil too...gaaaah

THE TWO SIGNIFICANT NEWS TODAY

was DAESUNG's look on album photos and BIGBANG SG PARODY.

loooooooool it made up for those concept photos and the tracklist

oh and i so want the FOAAAM KISS

20110217daesunggdragons.jpg

According to information revealed by YG Entertainment on February 17th, Big Bang recorded a parody of “Secret Garden” on the 15th and 16th as a special treat for their fans attending their upcoming “2011 Big Show” concert.

T.O.P took on the role of ‘Kim Juwon,’ while G-Dragon played ‘Gil Ra-Im.’ Seungri played ‘Oscar,’ Daesung played Juwon’s mother, and Taeyang played ‘Director Im Jong Su.’

In a picture taken exclusively by Star News, Daesung and G-Dragon are pictured dressed up as their respective roles. YG officials further revealed, “T.O.P perfectly brought together Juwon’s image, complete with the training suit and hair style. Seungri, who’s been imitating Yoon Sang Hyun’s voice for a while, transformed into Hallyu star ‘Oscar,’ while Taeyang showed off a dramatic new hair style through his role as the director.”

Big Bang was also given special permission to record in Juwon’s real home in order to perfect their parody.

The video will be unveiled through their “Big Show” concert scheduled for February 25th through the 27th. ”Despite the recording taking two days, the Big Bang members couldn’t stop laughing over their transformations and were not tired at all. The members will be re-creating the famous ‘foam kiss’ scene, so please look forward to it.”

Source: Star News via Nate ||ALLKPOP

4TH MINIALBUM TRACKLIST

I am fine with have a minialbum

instead of an album,but I am

rather a little disappointed

that 2 of the songs,most probably will

be a remake of their japanese songs.

Dangg!! Why didn't they

let the rest of the members

took part in composing the songs too?

I would love to hear more of the different style

while having 5 of them singing to it.

On the side note,I am glad

that they worked

with E.knock & Choice 37 this time

rather than keeping it to Teddy.Definitely

will be anticipating their title song.

4TH MINIALBUM PHOTOSHOOT

I was expecting a little

more than these.Nontheless,

it is definitely too early

to jump into conclusions since

there will be like 4 more concept to go.

TITLE SONG

I think,what they meant by having

a great song like 'LIES' is

to to create a new set of trend

towards the k-pop music wise.It does not

mean following the same genre or style

as 'LIES'.

I do not care much about the

photoshoots or whether there

is very little new songs,but more

of the substance of the songs

that they have made throughout these 2 years.

Of course,I would be looking out

on their style of performances too for their

comeback~ :wub:

Guest samosvetleee

no, i don't think it's weird. its actually quite normal i think.. a lot of groups release an album then release a "repackaged" album with just one additional song or something. at least this is one mini album & one full album. i think we need to keep our eyes out for their full album.... that's probably their secret weapon haha ;) 

I have some thoughts on the Mini-album-tracklist-Drama too..

First of all,it's a MINI ,not  a Full album and where is a rule that it's forbidden to have a korean versions,of those amazing japan-released-tracks  ''Somebody to love''&''Hands up'' in it ?

I believe it's BB's right to do that ,cause korean fans deserve these songs,as much as japan ones !!!

I get it..everybody got their hopes up,cause they expected full-not-mini album & receiving 4 out of 6 new songs makes them go into ''disappointed'' mood ...But HEY..

Is that all what you hope for ???

Are you for real ???

Don't make me even say that crazy line from Secret Garden : Is this the best ? Are you Sure ? (refering to all your hateful&disappointed comments)

Why didn't you pay attention to the INTRO : THANK YOU&YOU ????

Who do you thing they are reffering to ? YG Family ? Their loved once ??

It's DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU......cause they are ALL THAT.....BECAUSE OF YOU !!!

031139.jpg

Remember the boys you fell in love with..

Those who swept your hearts away again and again - going SOLO ,being ONE !!!

OMFG So they are featured in our LOCAL NEWSPAPER..Good Lord! why do i have a feeling

their album will be released Phil too...gaaaah

I hope so too that Universal PH will release BIGBANG 4th Mini Album here that would really be awesome ^^.

I'm really hoping that BIGBANG will go in our country someday eventhough it has a little bit of hope that it will happen but still i'm hoping for it ^^.

I can't wait for the album release and their Secret Garden Parody :P.

Guest nerdie_breet

I'm back from class!!

After reading all these comments here and at 6Theory, I can see that lots of VIPs seems to be disappointed on the tracklist. I think I might be the only one who accept it as it is. Maybe because of the long wait that makes me just eat whatever that they feed me. I'm just so content that they will have their comeback just few days from now :w00t:

Remake songs or not, I DON'T CARE! Just give my BIGBANG boys back fury.gif

Plus it didn't hurt that I love S2L and HU :lol:

About their concept photo. Again, I think I might be the only one who LOVES it :wub:

My boys are back and they are together :wub:

I LOVE TOP's HAIR! but maybe it's because he is my bias hehe.. He can do no wrong in my eyes, even with his golden suit (which everyone seems to hate), I LOVE IT :wub:

I love the boys' hair, cloths, pose in the photo.

well...maybe except Tae's pose and dangling jacket :P He's been doing that pose in almost all his photos, I'm sick of it. and their stylist should rip that dangling chains or w/e from the jacket. It's hideous :wacko:

Last but not least, BIGBANG IS BACK!!! yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: ekkkk~~ I TOPped the page. Sorry, I don't have anything to share :tears:

Guest shinhdeplol

^SEUNGRI BUS :w00t: i wish the bus i ride to school were that cool lol

GD&TOP and Seungri's rankings on Gaon Weekly Album and Singles Charts (110217)

20110217135728214032.jpg

Both GD&TOP's 1st album and Seungri's 1st mini-album are moving down the Gaon Weekly Album chart, ranking at #16 and #19 respectively.

20110217134954417872.jpg

On Gaon Weekly Singles chart, Seungri's 'What Can I Do' remains at #12.

source : asiae\

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Ena_Dae

OMG..

my DaeDae is looking MIGHTY FINEEEEE!!!!

I'm in love with him even more now..

Daedae has grown up.. and he appears taller too.. insoles maybe?

hhehehehhe..

i can't wait.. 6 more days.. 

i like the tracklist maybe becuz i love something to love and hands up.

i can't wait for tonight!!

Archived