★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

^^^OMG!!! been looking for the vid of that BIGBANG GROUP HUG since forever! a gif is good enough. good enough to make me SO HAPPY! the GDYB too! ahhh... these boys are so precious! :wub: their group hug in YB's concert is just too sweet... love them! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any confirmations about this?

{INFO} 2011 Dream Concert Official Information

238790302.jpg

Official News

Korea most high profile concert 2011 Dream Concert will hold its frist oversea concert in China! 6 August at Beijing Workers' Sport Complex!

Participating artist: SuperJunior、SNSD、2PM、Lee Hyori、SHINee、Rain、Wonder Girls、SS501、JYJ、Big Bang、2NE1、Son DanBi、CNBlue、KARA、Miss A、F(x)、Beast、T-ara、MBLAQ、4minute、U-kiss、ZE:A、After School、BEG etc

Source + Chinese Translation: Shinee Baidu Tieba + Dream Concert Official Twitter

English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit

Guest shinhdeplol

12hrs without soompi feels like hell to me <_<

I cant wait till TOP's first apperance on Strong Heart. He is soooo hilarious, sometimes I even think he is much funnier than Dae :P

Taxi is also a must watch, I would love hear Seungri talking about his hyungs.

Daesung is the type to never get caught when he’s dating <- Woah Dae is so cool :P

[iNFO] BIGBANG Love & Pain Tour presale for VIP JAPAN starts on 2/18 (via @TeamBIGBANG)

C: 21BANGS @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

GD&TOP and Seungri's rankings on Gaon Weekly Album and Singles Charts (110210)

20110210172751424362.jpg

Seungri's 1st mini-album [VVIP] dropped a notch to #3 on Gaon Weekly Album chart while GD&TOP's first album made a surprise bounce back, moving up 7 notches to #5.

20110210172745378762.jpg

On the Gaon Weekly Singles chart, Seungri's "What Can I Do" dropped 7 notches to #12 while GD&TOP's "High High" dropped 4 notches to #19.

source : asiae

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

[NEWS] Seungri has been warned by IU's fans for touching her hair!

iuseungri.jpg

A photo taken during the idols Championships has become a hot topic among netizens. Big bang's Seungri was seen shaking IU's hair back and forth during the event.Netizens left some harsh comments after seeing this photo.

"Don't bother IU,ok?"

"Aren’t you going to drop those hands?"

"Seungri, you’d better watch out next time!"

I think that the netizens are a bit overreacting in this case,it seems that IU was not bothered about it,she was seen smiling all the time.

Credit: kacey@dkpopnews

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

I dont think IU was bothered by Seungri's action, I even think she LOVES it :lol: Jealous fans >.<

Guest shinhdeplol

Posted?

[NEWS] YouTube globalizes Big Bang! (110210)

bb32y.jpg

The third wave of Hallyu has broadened the sphere. It has become a global phenomenon. Music videos of idol stars like Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, Big Bang and 2PM are popular around the world. Behind this new wave of Hallyu is YouTube.

YG Entertainment, another leading entertainment management company, launched a showcase for the first solo album of G-Dragon and TOP, Big Bang members, through YouTube. A total of 11 songs included on the album were released through "Big Bang’s official YouTube channel" on Dec. 14. The one-hour live-streamed world premiere performance attracted 390,000 users worldwide.

YouTube is saving them much of the marketing cost as well. Taeyang, a member of Big Bang, unveiled his first album “Solar” via YouTube without overseas marketing activities last July. It rose to No.2 in R&B sales in the United States and to the top in Canada on iTunes, for the first time for an Asian musician.

Thanks to digital devices, Hallyu has turned into a real-time phenomenon. “The new Hallyu is expanding to Europe, the Middle East and Latin America from the previous hotbeds of China and Southeast Asia. In the past, they got popular in Korea first and then spread to other countries but it isn’t like that anymore. It is now consumed simultaneously around the world,” points out Jung.

He said that the expansion of social media, including YouTube, triggered the new Hallyu. People anywhere can access content uploaded on the YouTube channel. He added that the caption service by YouTube lowered the language barrier for Hallyu.

“Great content that is mass-produced in the very small and competitive local market has met global digital platforms like YouTube and earned widespread acclaim among users from all over the world,” said Suh Hwang-wook, a Google Korea director in charge of the YouTube partnership.

“Whereas the pre-existing ‘Analog Hallyu Korean Wave’ was only distributed offline in a single country at a time, the ‘Digital Hallyu Korean Wave’ is progressing across the globe simultaneously, and therefore its growth potential is boundless,” he added.

According to an analysis of the official YouTube channels of SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, which are the biggest three in the industry, the total number of views generated by Korean music-related videos was 793,574,005 in 229 nations in 2010 alone. Some of views were from countries far from Korea such as Malta, Cyprus and Aruba, showing the unlimited potential of Hallyu coupled with the digital service.

Notes: Non-related parts are omitted.

Source: Yoon Ja-young of The Korea Times, ashiva@omonatheydidnt community + clbaddestfemale.wordpress + dragon-rider@bbvip.net

Shared by Mira@BigBangWORLD

C: BIU0417 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Our boys :wub: they're so precious

tumblr_lgd9k97QTW1qcyne0.gif

tumblr_lgd9r7skby1qcyne0.gif

C: lilovski @ tumblr

Some Jiyong captures :D

0c4ca71a791aa14d4034178.th.jpg1b0dd0cc7e4f95457e3e6f8.th.jpg21047835139fef4beac4af8.th.jpg2196f2da0546d00695ee378.th.jpg2f4c86d212b5c27d06088b8.th.jpg

3d199d86169190ed6d81198.th.jpg80331ad158a7819650da4b8.th.jpg81740e20456d8561c995598.th.jpg87e3aa1c68e2885534fa418.th.jpg8dfc5ab1bf20499c37d3ca8.th.jpg

a1e9b83c38991390d462258.th.jpgdd84faf631d8cf41b17ec58.th.jpgebff0dd318eacb8fa044df8.th.jpgfc4c46145edb94aec2ce798.th.jpg03d700eda2c87d6db90e2d8.th.jpg

C: gdh_hyang @ blog // BIG_wow @ baidu

EDIT:

[info] Malaysia's Chinese radio station 988FM will giving out tickets to Big Bang's 2011 BIGSHOW Concert!! http://bit.ly/g84jFT

C: bigbanghaven @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] G-Dragon #4 on Idols who look good in blonde hair! (110210)

b6d5qs.jpg

A survey has been made on Daum for fans to vote for the stars who look the best in blonde hair,check out the full list here.

1.SNSD's Jessica

2.2PM's Nichkhun

3.BEAST's YoSeob

4.Big Bang's G Dragon

5.SHINee's Jong Hyun

6.Secret's Hyosung

7.After School's Nana

8.4Minute's HyunAh

9.KARA's Gyuri

blonded.jpg

Source: Daum + kacey@dkpopnews via baidu + DR@bbvip.net

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

To me Jiyong is #1 in "Which star looks good in every hair color" poll :lol:

Guest TheExConvict

WOW i love Seungri whenever he does interviews!!

he exposed lots of stuffs.... lol

btw, does anyone know when will TOP's strong heart guesting be aired?

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP's UNIQLO fanart :P

1297349678top02.gif

C: www.lovesosweet.com // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

The video xtlover15 posted got deleted :(

C: Eversense Thailand // TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT

Guest juang_bb

youtube link for you vid

Bigbang@ solar concert

ahhh YT link of that elusive video! FINALLY! love you for this! :D

look at them.. precious BIGBANG MOMENT right there! YOUNGBAE!!! :wub:

me and CLIO are talking on twitter about how much we love the fact that the rest of YGFAM let them have their moment. no one tried to interrupt and break the moment, and just let the boys have it. funny coz Jay at first was greeting YB, then he just stepped back. Kush was gonna greet too, but when he saw them, he just kinda stared at them in amusement then walked to the side. Se7en who walked in too, just smiled and went to Kush's side instead.

this will be one of my fave BB vids. we can only see these behind the scenes since they dont do it on broadcasts and all. made my day. thanks for the vid again. :)

love how GD was the first to hug YB too. GDYB :wub:

Guest juang_bb

so Seungri won the TRIPLE CROWN?!? CONGRATS MAKNAE!!! :D

too bad he wasnt there to get it, but they must be having fun in VEGAS.

anyway, this hasnt been posted yet, i think..

SEUNGRI'S TAXI PREVIEW

c: happyrichlife0818@yt

looks like it will be hilarious! and SEUNGRI CALLED DAESUNG! OMG, we're gonna get some awkward DaeRi LOVE! :wub::D He also called YB! and his explanation about TOP TOP TOP looks so funny. :lol: cant wait!

Archived