★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Big Bang's UNIQLO

Big Bang has set an amazing record by selling out all their UNIQLO T-shirts within 15 minutes after they went on sale.The Japanese media were amazed by the hundreds of fan-consumers who lined up outside of the stores before they even opened. For example, the line-up for the Harajuku location stretched all the way to Shibuya, bringing traffic to a standstill in the area.On February 5th, 825 UNIQLO stores across Japan began retailing special Big Bang T-shirts in celebration of the group’s upcoming tour.On 5th (Sat) and 6th (Sun), the 1st floor of the UNIQLO shops of Tokyo and Harajuku will sell solely their shirts. The fashion of BIGBANG has spiced up thae already so trendy Harajuku.

The brand boasted 10 different designs for the collaboration, and according to the company, every single Big Bang item was sold out within 15 minutes of the stores’ opening.As of the 6th, fans who were unable to purchase the shirts have been expressing their disappointment by uploading pictures of empty shelves.Starting in May, Big Bang’s “Love & Pain Tour” will make stops in Osaka, Chiba, and Nagoya for a total of seven concerts. The tour is expected to bring in a 90,000 member audience.They were able to sell a lot and some shelves got emptied but not that fast. Items which sold out really fast were the shirts and hoodies that were only available in the Harajuku store.

A few days ago, YG Entertainment has confirmed the selling of the Bigbang’s Limited Edition Concert Shirts in collaboration with Uniqlo. Already selling out in Japan, Singapore and other countries – Uniqlo UK is happy to confirm that they will also be selling the shirts due to demand. On a reply to one of my personal accounts, Uniqlo UK confirms that We’re happy to confirm that we’ll be selling the BigBang,But we’re can’t provide a specific date for when this will be. There are totally 10 types of men’s T-shirts and they are sold at 1500 yen each. The sizes vary from XS to normal size which are suitable for girls too.I think the “15 minutes” bit is just really for PR, which is also, of course, good for the boys.

credit:e-paths

haha are they questioning our boys popularity? lol...i think the 15 minutes thing does not include the queuing up to pay

anyway hope the shirts will sold out in the UK, just to show them the power of Bigbang and VIPz

the boys was so cute in the interview..i couldn't stop laughing, everyone was hyper and i can see that like ViPz they are also exciting for their comeback.

i'm so exciting for their comeback 14 days to go...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Thank you for that translation! Honestly, I already expect alot of negativity...because Big Bang is coming back around the corner so obviously fans are starting to notice, but that also means that "other" fans are pay more attention...Whether it's good or bad, it's still publicity for Big Bang so I'll take it as a good thing...XD

This. Just like a lot of VIPs are coming back from "fishing" so are Big Bang antis. Thats just another signal that our boys are on their way back B) Got me feeling good.

posted?

[Fancam] Big Bang at the airport leaving for America on 110207

Credit: bigbanghavenYT02

【NEWS】미국행 빅뱅, 거물 힙합 뮤지션과 만날까

2zdy83d.jpg

2년여만에 컴백하는 빅뱅이 그 첫 무대인 ‘빅쇼’를 불과 2주 남짓 앞두고 지난 7일 오후 멤버 전원이 미국으로 출국, 그 배경에 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

일단 표면상의 이유는 새 앨범 뮤직 비디오 촬영이다. YG의 한 관계자는 “지금까지와 전혀 다른 뮤직 비디오를 준비하고 있다. 답답하고 한정된 세트 공간을 벗어나 자연미를 최대한 살리기 위해 빅뱅 멤버들이 미국을 촬영 장소로 골랐다”고 했다.

그러나 최근 YG의 미국내 행보를 감안할 때 단순히 뮤직 비디오 촬영 때문만은 아닐 것이라는 게 가요계의 시선이다. YG는 빅뱅과 2NE1의 올해 본격적인 해외 진출을 앞두고 지난해부터 미국 유명 뮤지션들과의 공동작업을 계속 늘려가는 추세다.

윌아이엠 등 유명 힙합 뮤지션 및 거물 제작자들이 빅뱅과 2NE1을 칭찬하는 말들을 쏟아내고 “같이 작업하고 싶다”는 러브콜이 쏟아지는 것도 같은 맥락이다. 최근에는 페레스 힐튼같은 인기 사이트 운영자까지 승리의 솔로 앨범을 크게 다뤄 주목을 끌었다.

여기에 빅뱅이 출국한 그날, 세계적인 팝 뮤지션 블랙아이드피스의 DJ이자 프로듀서인 포엣(DJ Poet)이 2NE1의 앨범 작업에 참여하기 위해 방한한 사실도 YG의 미국 내 발판 다지기를 가늠케하는 대목이다.

YG 양현석 대표도 “소속 가수들이 해외의 특급 프로듀서들과 함께 작업할수 있도록 적극적으로 지원하고 있다. 특히 미국 내 힙합계에서 빅뱅과 2NE1을 좋아하는 뮤지션들이 많아서 좋은 제의들이 많이 들어오는 중”이라고 밝힌 바 있다.

또 콘서트에 완벽을 기하는 것으로 유명한 YG, 그 YG의 간판 아이돌인 빅뱅의 컴백 무대를 코 앞에 두고 뮤직 비디오 촬영만을 목적으로 극비리에 미국으로 출국하는 건 믿기 어렵다는 게 가요 관계자들의 지적이다.

빅뱅의 ‘빅쇼’는 25일부터 27일까지 사흘 간 서울 올림픽공원 체조경기장에서 열린다. 다른 아이돌 그룹들과 달리 빅뱅은 지상파 TV의 가요프로 등을 통해 컴백하지 않고 ‘빅쇼’ 콘서트를 팬들과의 만남 장소로 골랐다. 그만큼 콘서트와 공연의 질에 주력하는 게 빅뱅의 특성이다.

이에따라 빅뱅은 이번 미국 체류기간 중 뮤직 비디오를 촬영하면서 미국 내 새로운 공동작업 파트너들을 만나 미 대륙 진출의 시기와 방향 등 의견을 조율할 가능성이 높다는 예측이 나오고 있다.

오는 5월 일본 진출에 이어 이제 미국 시장을 넘보고 있는 빅뱅이다.

Via OSEN

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

Guest intelligirl

Preview Pictures of TVN's Taxi

20110210010006539000481.jpg

20110210010006539000481.jpg

2011021011097733241.jpg

credit: 권부장

Taxi airs tonight at 12 a.m KST!

Seungri is really getting picked into little pieces by the Korean media right now . To an extent that it is getting ridiculous. I hope Big Bang fans will be able to stand by him and support him at this time :(

Guest juang_bb

ToDae to appear on STRONG HEART?!?!

heard about this a week ago too, not sure if this is 100% sure and final, but we'll soon find out. :)

Yeah GD and Seungri shot the episode in January. TOP and Daesung are the ones filming on the 17th.

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

finally! TOP on Strong Heart! and with Dae.. ToDae :D (though it would have been nice to have them all in 1 episode, YB's forever alone again. lol :lol: )

38419431.gif

we're getting G-Ri and ToDae episodes! rejoice!

r23t6x.gif

258uplj.gif

^ Soo cute with his V sign :wub: UNF he looks so handsome.

I'll always be there supporting our baby. I don't really give a richard simmons  about the media but what I can stand is how I've been reading from some  I-VIPs who are actually saying bad things about his personality. I hate  it. How can you claim to truly know him and then say those things. Its  whatever though, I'll just double my love for Seungri to make up for  what they're lacking.

*edit srry for my sucky grammar its been one of those days.

16772b5.gif

Don't worry noona got your back

Guest toozdae08

OMG, look at all this maknae love

6oitlz.jpg

my boys!!! seeing them so happy together is killing me. You can tell they miss promoting as a group. Yes, they like doing solo stuff but look at the joy they get being together.

Seungri dishes on some Big Bang stories through tvN’s "Taxi"

th.36c0f0b005.jpg

Seungri delighted Big Bang fans the world over when he shared some behind-the-scenes stories about the group through tvN’s “Live Talk Show Taxi“. The maknae’s appearance will mark the show’s first ever hosting of a Big Bang guest.

During the recording, Seungri confessed that in the group’s pre-debut era, there was a time when he and G-Dragon had a hard time breaking the ice. He revealed that they didn’t say a single word to each other for a whole three months.

“I joined Big Bang and we dormed together, but I wasn’t able to talk to G-Dragon hyung for three months. At the time, the drama “Goong” was airing and since we were both fans, we started to get close after watching the drama together.”

Seungri also revealed two instances when he felt disappointed by G-Dragon’s words to him.

During his debut solo promotions for “Strong Baby“, Seungri felt that his attitude was becoming more arrogant, although he wasn’t fully aware of it yet. He revealed, “At the time, G-Dragon hyung said to me, “It’s good that you’re doing solo promotions, but don’t do anything that will cause damage to the team”, which hurt me a bit.”

However, Seungri added that he was also able to learn when to keep himself in check thanks to GD’s words.

th.02c2ff0b59.jpg

Seungri also clarified and expanded on the story about how he and Daesung got into an argument back in their trainee days. To recap, GD and T.O.P shared a story through a variety show about a time when Daesung got angry at Seungri for never helping to cook meat whenever the group went out for dinner.

Seungri explained, “I’ve never cooked meat before. At the time, I was young and didn’t really know much about how to act in society. After that incident, I searched on the internet on how to cook meat, and even downloaded a cooking meat game and practiced through that.”

The maknae also summed up the individual dating style of each member.

“T.O.P’s relationships can be summed up in one word: ‘Movie’. G-Dragon is the type to fall in love for a long time after he’s found someone, a romanticist who sings songs as presents. Taeyang is a bit lacking in relationships, and Daesung is the type to never get caught when he’s dating.”

The full episode will be aired on February 10th.

th.daf9aab859.jpg

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: VITALWARNING@allkpop

Seungri on ‘Taxi’, “Me and G-Dragon went without talking for 3 months"

With a comeback of after two years, Seungri appeared on tvn’s talk show, “Taxi”.

On February 10th at midnight “Taxi” will broadcast in which Seungri touched on the topic of the incident where he impolitely said “TOP TOP TOP” and gave an explanation for it.

At TOP’s birthday party Seungri received a call from his friend and answered “I’m at TOP hyung’s birthday party“. Seungri explained that usually his friend can’t hear things very well so he had to shout “TOP TOP TOP!”

Seungri also mentioned, “I’ve never grilled meat“. Because of an incident he had for this he said, “after the incident I went online to search ‘how to cook meat’ and played online games to learn“.

Additionally Seungri shared a story about his cold war with G-Dragon pre-debut. “After joining Big Bang and living in the same apartment, me and G-Dragon went without talking for 3 months“. “But one day while we were both watching a drama we were fans of, “Goong”, we naturally started being friendly“.

Lastly Seungri shared that during his solo career promotions for “Strong Baby” he confessed he felt he was unwittingly becoming more arrogant. He revealed a time where G-Dragon said, “It’s good to go solo but avoid doing anything that will make Big Bang look bad“, Seungri confessed he had been hurt by that.

(Source: tvdaily Translated: alee@ibigbang

Seungri with a friend @ DISNEY SEA!

15eb5s3.jpg

Credit: fyygfamilyy@tumblr

More Photos of Seungri for TVN Taxi

21ex1jk.jpg

99qhc9.jpg

148hsmu.jpg

33yq1r9.jpg

35n7re0.jpg

Credit: Chrome hearts@BBVIPZ

Seungri 'VVIP' Fanart

imq9f8.jpg

Credit: 히나엘@BBVIPZ

Seungri dishes on some Big Bang stories through tvN’s "Taxi"

th.36c0f0b005.jpg

Seungri delighted Big Bang fans the world over when he shared some behind-the-scenes stories about the group through tvN’s “Live Talk Show Taxi“. The maknae’s appearance will mark the show’s first ever hosting of a Big Bang guest.

During the recording, Seungri confessed that in the group’s pre-debut era, there was a time when he and G-Dragon had a hard time breaking the ice. He revealed that they didn’t say a single word to each other for a whole three months.

“I joined Big Bang and we dormed together, but I wasn’t able to talk to G-Dragon hyung for three months. At the time, the drama “Goong” was airing and since we were both fans, we started to get close after watching the drama together.”

Seungri also revealed two instances when he felt disappointed by G-Dragon’s words to him.

During his debut solo promotions for “Strong Baby“, Seungri felt that his attitude was becoming more arrogant, although he wasn’t fully aware of it yet. He revealed, “At the time, G-Dragon hyung said to me, “It’s good that you’re doing solo promotions, but don’t do anything that will cause damage to the team”, which hurt me a bit.”

However, Seungri added that he was also able to learn when to keep himself in check thanks to GD’s words.

th.02c2ff0b59.jpg

Seungri also clarified and expanded on the story about how he and Daesung got into an argument back in their trainee days. To recap, GD and T.O.P shared a story through a variety show about a time when Daesung got angry at Seungri for never helping to cook meat whenever the group went out for dinner.

Seungri explained, “I’ve never cooked meat before. At the time, I was young and didn’t really know much about how to act in society. After that incident, I searched on the internet on how to cook meat, and even downloaded a cooking meat game and practiced through that.”

The maknae also summed up the individual dating style of each member.

“T.O.P’s relationships can be summed up in one word: ‘Movie’. G-Dragon is the type to fall in love for a long time after he’s found someone, a romanticist who sings songs as presents. Taeyang is a bit lacking in relationships, and Daesung is the type to never get caught when he’s dating.”

The full episode will be aired on February 10th.

th.daf9aab859.jpg

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: VITALWARNING@allkpop

Seungri on ‘Taxi’, “Me and G-Dragon went without talking for 3 months"

With a comeback of after two years, Seungri appeared on tvn’s talk show, “Taxi”.

On February 10th at midnight “Taxi” will broadcast in which Seungri touched on the topic of the incident where he impolitely said “TOP TOP TOP” and gave an explanation for it.

At TOP’s birthday party Seungri received a call from his friend and answered “I’m at TOP hyung’s birthday party“. Seungri explained that usually his friend can’t hear things very well so he had to shout “TOP TOP TOP!”

Seungri also mentioned, “I’ve never grilled meat“. Because of an incident he had for this he said, “after the incident I went online to search ‘how to cook meat’ and played online games to learn“.

Additionally Seungri shared a story about his cold war with G-Dragon pre-debut. “After joining Big Bang and living in the same apartment, me and G-Dragon went without talking for 3 months“. “But one day while we were both watching a drama we were fans of, “Goong”, we naturally started being friendly“.

Lastly Seungri shared that during his solo career promotions for “Strong Baby” he confessed he felt he was unwittingly becoming more arrogant. He revealed a time where G-Dragon said, “It’s good to go solo but avoid doing anything that will make Big Bang look bad“, Seungri confessed he had been hurt by that.

(Source: tvdaily Translated: alee@ibigbang

Seungri with a friend @ DISNEY SEA! Tokyo

tumblrlgduryxpsc1qzjb8k.jpg

Source: Choi Tae Joon's mini hompage (SR's friend) via bestiz

Taken from Bigbangupdates

Daesung is the type to never get caught when he’s dating O_O

Goong is my fav Kdrama :]

btw is this in USA or Japan?

I knew I should have watched Goong everyone kept telling me to but I was stubborn. Now I'm going to watch it while thinking of GRis relationship. 

Seungri sure is enjoying himself :wub: lol always giving us the dirt on his hyungs.

"Taeyang is a bit lacking in relationships"

- hmm I wonder if its because hes so inexperienced or maybe lack of communication? lol hope he got over his shyness

Daesung is the type to never get caught when he’s dating.”

- One day!! just you wait and see we will catch him.

"G-Dragon is the type to fall in love for a long time after he’s found someone, a romanticist who sings songs as present"

-More reasons to love him

“T.O.P’s relationships can be summed up in one word: ‘Movie’.

WOW nows not the time to be vague Seungri ! what exactly does this mean??

Archived