★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhh.  super excited now.  I have just checked with the local store here in HK and the clothes are arrived now but they say a lot are out of stock :(  Daesung's hoodie, the one I like most, only left 3 pieces.   I am running now.... needs half an hour to reach there ... wish me luck please :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung Wants To Be Reborn As WonBin

Daesung expressed his envy towards Won Bin. On the 7th, SBS’s “Night After Night” was aired where No Sayeon and Park Joongeum, who are best friends, appeared on the show and made everyone laugh through their witty conversations.

On the show, there was a time where they listened to Park Joongeum’s acting career. Later on, the question, “If you were born again, what would you like to be born as?”, was brought up.

Daesung was asked the same question and he answered, “I want to be born as Won Bin. I want to live that kind of life.”

Daesung is currently the member of Big Bang, but out of all the good looking idol groups, Daesung takes pride in his pure and simple looks.

Source: Nate via koreaboo

Shared by mahfuza @ bigbangupdates

Dae is so funny :lol: His " pure and simple look" is his charm <3333

[TRANS] G-Dragon is very Humble & Polite Idol! (110208)

1252076589111.jpg

G-Dragon who has one been labelled as picky and arrogant is actually a 'humble & polite idol'. On the 7th of February, a website has showed video of G-dragon bowing 90 degrees to the people around him in order to greet them.

The fans showed great reponses to them since those are the videos shot by the fans, the quality is not so good. However, we can still spot that after the shooting of TV programme, G-Ddragon is the 1st one to 'bow to greet' others and noted that at that time, he was carrying out his solo activities.

12520849876.jpg

After all of the shooting was over and the announcement of the 1st place of a music chart, all of the featured artists had to be one the stage once again. And at that time, G-Dragon seemed to be not knowing that he could stand straightly for he was greeting others like a robot, especially when he finished the shooting of SBS 'Strong Heart', G-Dragon had at least bowed 30 times to all the directions which really surprised the netizens.

1230310166l.jpg

Source: nate via bbvips + 차가운도시락

Translated and Edit: Rice+Est@BigbangWORLD

(Please take OUT with full credits^^)

Guest samosvetleee

Today's portion ot teasing tweet's from our Lovely Shaun laugh.gif

tweetf.jpg

And my lovely answer to him ..

answerb.jpg

It's just VIPS power,isnt' it,poor Shaunwub.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I would appreciate it if he teases us with some photos :P

Seungri has a hard time with glass doors :lol: :lol:

Seung Ri vs Glass Doors

tumblrlgaku2lu681qfk7kd.gif

tumblrlgal62d25w1qfk7kd.gif

tumblrlgakurhjvg1qfk7kd.gif

C: yg-bigbang @ tumblr

{TRANS} G-Dragon, "Hope through this album, people can feel love"

th.9653361c3e.jpg

G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang (Kwon jiyong, 23) is a national icon of Korea popular culture. Rather than looking like other singers who sing and dance on the stage, he 'plays'. He dances to speak for himself on the stage.

He is also a very distinctive composer for he wrote 'Lies' for BIGBANG and has been participating in the production of their albums which have gained great acclaim in the nation. Many music critics and famous musicians praised him as one of the future most successful singer-composer. For he delivers great style in music and fashion, he always creates trends among the generation. Shimmering with talent and self consciousness, He is just different from an 'idol' singer .

At the end of last year.he released a Duet album 'GDTOP'. His charisma can be seen in songs like 'High High' ,'Knock Out' and 'Oh Yeah' and his lovely side can be felt in songs like 'Don't go home'.

"I have helped writing the rap lyrics and melody. I want to have fun in producing the album and hope through this album, people can feel love." full of confidence and passion, the 23-year-old G-Dragon is going to tell the story of his own.

On the day we met him, we discovered that he is such a shy teenager when he walked down from the stage which is contrary to what we expected. After exchanging greetings, he always bit his lower lip with his upper teeth which was the technique he used to try hiding his embarrassment. However, once we started talking music, his eyes started to shine and he became a very good orator.

R: The 'long time' hard work and suffering are tolerable to you?

A: Meanwhile,many people praised my work but I still have to learn to face and digest criticisms. When it was in the past, I did feel hurt when I was critised'.

R: Since the debut in 2006, BIGBANG has been the centre of the music industry but early last year, you were said to have plagiarised a song from other artists and your solo concert was said to contain sexual elements.

How did you overcome such a torturing time?

A: 'Different people have different comments of me on the stage. It is the fate of a singer. But when it comes to me, it does not really mean a lot. I am responsible to my performances but I don't want to debate with others in words since music will speak for me eventually if I make good music out there.'

R: It seems like your belief is similar to that of a Buddhist. (nirvana: a term in Buddhism which means getting freedom from the endless cycle of personal reincarnations.)

R: You are now 23 years old. If you have to pick a song which resembles your life most. Which one would it be?

A: I think it would be 'High High' as it reminds me when I once stand on the stage, the stage does not belong to me.I will 'play' on the stage for you. Roo'ra had been dancing on the stage as a kid too which I can never forget until now.

(He was 7 when Roo'ra was a popular group and he debuted on TV in a programme called 'Little Roo'ra' as a dancer . After that, he entered YG to be a trainee.)

(Translator's note: Roora was a very popular Korea Hip Hop group)

R:People praise your musical talents and have high expectations on you.

A:Some people say I am a 'genius' which I would regard as a misunderstanding. I am uncomfortable with such kind of attention and I think it is a burden too. I think I am lucky to have the chance to find the own way of my music. I do not know many other friends who have such kind of opportunities.

R: BIGBANG is going to return to the showbiz in February.'

A: We can expect a bigger and better appearance of BIGBANG. We will deliver you the kind of rock music with a touch of nature. After 'Sunset Glow', we hope to be more mature and we want the music to be suitable for men to sing while they want to capture the hearts of the women. I want to deliver the right kind of BIGBANG music to you.

R: Haven't you already showed us all of your own kind of music?

A: Not yet.Luckily, everything went well when we were promoting in the past but success is not something which will pop up every now and then. The expectation on us is very important.

R: What are the difficulties that you have encountered when you have chosen to be a celebrity?

A: I will not eat in very popular places. Even if I know some places which offer delicious food, I cannot go there. I am sad about it.

Source: Khan news

Translated and Edited: Rice+Est@BigbangWORLD

9tmtqq.jpg

15rz7m0.jpg

2qjdmw7.jpg

2q2lb9y.jpg

Credit: 180888@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

this does not necessarily belong to dae's thread imo

Teen Top C.A.P and L.Joe Praised TOP and G-Dragon on Twitter

Teen Top C.A.P spoke highly of TOP, "I wanna be like Bigbang TOP. A few days ago I saw him in the waiting room and while I was talking to him, I kinda felt like I became a commoner seeing a noble. I also have a dream to perform on a stage with him but I'm not sure since we both have low voices."

While his member Teen Top L.JOE also spoke of G-Dragon, "I've liked G-Dragon since the song "Heart Breaker" was released. His eyes are so sexy. I had a chance to get to know him a few days ago in a waiting room and honestly I was more nervous than when I was on my debut stage. For real, it was the first time that I realized a man can be that gorgeous. but I couldn't say anything because I was too nervous. If I have a chance to meet him again and talk to him... um, I'm gonna ask him to remember my name."

Source: Huisu Yoon Fan Page

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's latest limited item revealed!! And it is....

o0800034711034930031.jpg

o0800068611034930030.jpg

As mentioned yesterday, Big Bang's limited item is ... a colourful camouflage pattern fleece blanket with sleeves!!

source : ygbigbang.ameblo

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Another must-have item :P

Big Bang having their Comeback soon, why go to America?

The group Big Bang showed themselves in America before their comeback.

In the afternoon of the 7th Big Bang headed to America after working on their new album. The main reason they are crossing the Pacific Ocean is because of their music video filming. Big Bang who will be announcing a new album in Korea after 2 years and 3 months of absence decided to go overseas for the music video. Given the fact that G-Dragon &TOP’s duet and Seungri’s solo activity is progressing, it is an unusual decision. It is analyzed as Big Bang’s will wanting to show everyone their music with an exotic background.

On one side we can measure the ‘mammoth size’ scale the Big Bang album will have. The Korean singers don’t spend a lot of money on the music video productions. The reality is that they make the atmosphere by using the set. Big Bang who has boldly crossed the Pacific Ocean let us predict how much effort Big Bang is putting into this album.

Actually Big Bang introduced a big number of title songs in G-Dragon &TOP’s duet and Seungri’s solo activity, and they satisfied the fans more by creating a music video for every song. There is a lot of curiosity from everyone about how the Big Bang members will project the music this time.

Source: OUTRO@bbvipz.com | news.hankooki.com

Translator: Sophia (limesoda101)

Credit: limesoda101@ bigbangvip.net

KeKe7: go to the harbour city location! they just restocked! i saw lots of tees and hoodies when i went!

I've got what I want now.  3 hoodies and a T.  Thanks anyway.

Guest samosvetleee

22141023787d87cf9456.jpg

An Ode to BiG BanG

B to the I to the ...

Gee, I've seemed to have forgotten the rest.

You've been gone for so long,

It feels as if you've put your fans through one big test.

Our devotion to you is as solid and creepy as ever.

If you're wondering if our batmini cooper crazy love has faded,

The answer is never

Kwon Ji Yong,

It's been way too freaking long.

Your comeback has me excited but nervous too,

Because you like to richard simmons me off when it comes to your hair. 

Were those ridiculous curls a dare?

Please, let's just keep it normal for now,

And do not listen to any advice given by an evil cow.

Pay no mind to the uptight netizens,

For not showing off your sex is a mortal sin.

Your swagger, your talent, is far superior to the rest, 

That's why having GD as thefront man is the john teshing best

Dong Young Bae,

Your glistening, sweaty abs make my day.

I've been having an overdose of you as of late,

Something that has made fangirl life great.

You've thrown us all for a loop with your flirtatious side,

Making us speculate why it's something you no longer hide.

Could it be a new girlfriend in the picture?

If so, you should definitely ditch her.

Skankface doesn't deserve a man of your caliber,

And plus, your crazy fangirls will probably commit murder.

Come back in all your ab-filled glory,

And things on TKPA's blog might get a bit whorey.

Kang Daesung,

We want to bathe your new rippling abs with our tongue.

The recent picture with your mask on your face,

Has made us want to copy the keys to our place,

Mail them along with a plane ticket and a map,

So you better arrive fully decked out in gift wrap.

Your ability to generate laughs has been sorely missed,

Please come back soon or else we'll all be pissed!

We need some sex and laughter in our life,

And girls need to start claiming dibs on being your wife.

Your beautiful voice makes us swoon,

Say you'll be here to make us go insane soon.

Lee Seung-hyun,

Picking on you is so much fun.

Though I hated excluding you from BIGBANG Fridays on the blog,

If you had just shown us your abs, I would have been in a complete fog.

Can you promise us that your come back will include maknae flesh?

What better way to start off fresh!

Why some people forget you include you, I'll never know,

But just remember that they're nothing but a skankoid hoe.

Without you, BIGBANG would not be the same,

Not the same group we love, it'd be totally lame.

Choi Seung-hyun,

There really doesn't need to be,

A rhyming poem, you see.

Your sex appeal isinternational,

And you make us all act very irrational.

Your smoldering eyes, your deep gravelly voice,

We couldn't resist you if we had a choice!

A few lines of a poem doesn't find all the words to describe you,

So just come back and stare and we'll be re-devoted, boo.

Credit : Someone,somewhere over the internet(found this long time ago,so not sure who to credit)

Guest shinhdeplol

just looking at him makes me smile <3

1296991990_79.jpg

C: http://mykayo.tistory.com/ // mykayo

Big Bang Slanket and Official Pen Light Releases!

o0800034711034930031.jpg

o0800068611034930030.jpg

bbitem.jpg

"BIGBANG Slanket"

Colorful camouflage blanket with the sleeve of fleece.

Price:4,800yen(Tax-included)

Reservation date:Feb 9(Wed) to Feb 14(Mon)

Receipt date:Feb 23(Wed)~

New official penlight is shown on February 9.

(...New penlight is 7 LED deployment.)

Price:1,800yen(Tax-included)

Source:BIGBANG OFFICIAL FANCLUB VIP JAPAN+l-tike.com

Shared by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Archived