★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Seungri broke up with his girlfriend not long time ago? (110208)

On the previous SBS Kim Jong Eun's Chocolate that aired in last february 6th, Seungri admits that his 'Lies' 'I Need A Girl' 'Heartbreaker' 'Sunset Glow' medley stage was a memorable stage with a story behind it.

Seungri said that, "I used to have somebody I love. But not long ago we broke up". Then Seungri showing up his own color with an R&B version of 'Lies' .Seungri also did the choreography for 'I Need A Girl' and 'Heartbreaker' perfectly, showing up his endless charm and talent. And lastly he sang 'Sunset Glow' and received enthusiastic response from the audience.

After he finished with the stage, MC Kim Jong Eun said, "It almost looks like a musical performance" she praised him. When Seungri is practicing in the practicing room, suddenly his CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, came up to him and said "What are you doing alone? Making me worried" and Seungri answered, "Don't worry. Because I've prepared this, I will show you the 'proper' stage, so please anticipate for it" he revealed the story.

On the other side, when Seungri asked "Are you pleased with it?", MC Kim Jong Eun answered, "It wasn't so bad," bringing up big laughter in the studio.

Source: news.nate.com via 슨냠 @bbvipz

Translated by: Winalicious @Bigbangvip. net

Share: Rice@BigbangWORLD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

RI RECENTLY BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!?!?

Wow, I wonder when that happened. He was flirting with lots of girls last fall so it was at least earlier than that or he's just a cheater (which I hope not).

Aww poor Ri but he doesn't seem too heartbroken now

is this REAL LIFE?

they are finally shooting an MV? omg *dies*

and i thought GD going for a RED HAIR and i was thinking

TOP did the blonde but im not so sure now. GAAAH im freakin excited w/

this comeback and it doesnt help that Shaun's teasing us w/ his tweets LOL

Guest pascale

OMG i feel like i've negliged my boys but since i've been travelling since last december, i didn't have time to pass by here. Hey guys :)

and OMG when i hear them being in US, i'm in New York right now and i'll be soooo happy to see them since i'm getting some classes in New York OMG OMG OMG.

It's sooon, they are really coming back!! I feel like crying and dying but gotta stay in life to see THE DAY soon.

Oh and congrats to Seungri for his first win for VVIP :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s Seungri irritated Goo Hara, SNSD fans during recent interview

Big Bang’s Seungri took part in an interview that’s stirred up some controversy amongst netizens.

Seungri was interviewed by Daum’s micro-blog ‘Yozm,’ where fans were able to upload questions for the artist to answer. One fan asked him to name a few celebrities that he was close with, to which he replied, “I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^”

He continued, “Another one is KARA’s Goo Hara but we’re not on good terms right now either, so it’s a bit upsetting…”

Seungri went on to list 2PM’s Chansung, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In, F.T. Island’s Jong Hoon, MBLAQ’s Thunder, and many others, but netizens expressed that they felt unsettled with the way he listed SNSD and Goo Hara.

Criticizing the star, some netizens posted: “Did you need to publicly state that you had a fight?,” “I’d like for you to think of others when you’re taking part in interviews,” “There’s a difference between being honest and being thoughtless,” and “What does that make SNSD then? They were quiet about it this entire time.”

However, others supported Seungri by leaving understanding comments like, “It looked like he was trying to be honest throughout his interview, let’s try not to push him into a corner.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from allkpop

i dont think he was wrong. why do these people always trying to find faults from others and bash them?

On a happier note ^^

SeungRi imitates SE7EN, TaeYang, GDragon, TOP, VIPs and IU

C: theygcrew @ YT

He scared ppl with his imitations :P

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblrlga59v3zhc1qdx9p1.gif

C: emilykins123 @ tumblr

His expression after slamming into the door is the best :lol:

Fan Question: Seungri-ssi, which celebrity friends do you have? I’m curious as to who you keep in contact with! Please boast about it!

Seungri: I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^ I’m also the same age as 2PM’s Hwang Chansung. We’re close.

The most representative is KARA’s Goo Hara, but she’s going through a bad situation right now, so it’s a bit upsetting.. F.T. Island’s Choi Jong Hoon’s guitar.. leader.. and, well, there’s also MBLAQ’s Thunder, Sandara Park’s brother.

And then.. Brown Eyed Girls’ Son Ga-In!! I’m very close with Son Ga-In. And Kang Min Kyung-ssi, Davichi… Honestly, I don’t meet in private. We text or call and talk about this and that, it’s easy to chat and give each other support.

Fan Question: Did you get close while promoting together? Or did you know them for a long time?

Seungri: Some I got close with while promoting. There were also some that came up to me first asking to be friends ^^. Yes, and I also have a variety of friends, such as actress Cha Ye Ryun.

Fan Question: How did that come about?

Seungri: Well, we’re not that close.. Just like telling each other to have a happy holiday~ Little bit like that~ I was never really into celebrities, up until recently..

20110207seungri.jpg

C: allkpop

GD&TOP and Seungri's rankings on Mnet Weekly Album and Singles Charts (110208)

20110208091756505271.jpg

After being knocked off the top spot by Seungri's 1st mini-album [VVIP] last week, GD&TOP

bounced back to the #1 spot with their 1st album on the Mnet Weekly Album chart.

20110208091353113031.jpg

Over on the Mnet Weekly Singles chart, Seungri's 'What Can I Do' and 'VVIP' moved down on the chart while GD&TOP's 'High High' and 'Oh Yeah' moved up on chart by 2 notches each.

source : asiae

taken from : bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest bravo_my_life

Big Bang’s Seungri irritated Goo Hara, SNSD fans during recent interview

Big Bang’s Seungri took part in an interview that’s stirred up some controversy amongst netizens.

Seungri was interviewed by Daum’s micro-blog ‘Yozm,’ where fans were able to upload questions for the artist to answer. One fan asked him to name a few celebrities that he was close with, to which he replied, “I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^”

He continued, “Another one is KARA’s Goo Hara but we’re not on good terms right now either, so it’s a bit upsetting…”

Seungri went on to list 2PM’s Chansung, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In, F.T. Island’s Jong Hoon, MBLAQ’s Thunder, and many others, but netizens expressed that they felt unsettled with the way he listed SNSD and Goo Hara.

Criticizing the star, some netizens posted: “Did you need to publicly state that you had a fight?,” “I’d like for you to think of others when you’re taking part in interviews,” “There’s a difference between being honest and being thoughtless,” and “What does that make SNSD then? They were quiet about it this entire time.”

However, others supported Seungri by leaving understanding comments like, “It looked like he was trying to be honest throughout his interview, let’s try not to push him into a corner.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from allkpop

i dont think he was wrong. why do these people always trying to find faults from others and bash them?

On a happier note ^^

SeungRi imitates SE7EN, TaeYang, GDragon, TOP, VIPs and IU

C: theygcrew @ YT

He scared ppl with his imitations :P

I think those that felt that way about his situation just overreacted. I mean just let him figure out things with those 2 groups instead of bashing him for it.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] G-Dragon and Seungri confirmed for SBS’s “Strong Heart”!

A while back we reorted on rumors of GD and Seungri possibly going on Strong Heart once again and the PD has now confirmed it.

The reunion of current and former male idol group members will form on SBS’s “Strong Heart”.

SBS’s “Strong Heart” recently ended the shooting of an episode where many male idol group members were featured. Park Sang Hyuk PD reported to the news that HOT’s Moon Hee Jun as well as Dong Wan, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Big Bang’s Seungri and G-Dragon gathered to shoot this episode.

The broadcast of this episode will be around mid-February.

(Source: newsen Translated: alee @ ibigbang)

Sooo excited :w00t: Tom and Jerry's reunion on Strong Heart ^^

Guest bravo_my_life

This is the best. Everybody is getting excited and so am I. I cant wait til the album comes out. We've waited a lil over 2 years now. And now they are in America doing a video That really excites me.

This must be true. GD IS BACK TO BLONDE!!! :w00t:  TOP and Dae are also covering their hair wow its happening its really REAL this time!!!   lol Taeyang is sooooo attached to his hawk , even so I think they should shock everyone and maybe add some color to it?? I think it would be really cool.

AND THEIR COMING TO AMERICA??? for an MV? this is too much to take in at the moment. 

oooh Shaun you trying to kill us!!!  damn can't wait to get my new album! drooling over it already.

Yeah would be cool if Bae at least put some red tips or do something new with his faux hawk. I kinda hope he cuts it. But I dont think its going to happen. I wonder What Daesung is doing with his hair.

Guest Banana Peel

I'm actually quite thankful that yb's hair is always consistent LOL. I mean, it's nice to have a little change here and there, but at least I don't have to worry about him getting a weird haircut+hairdye hahahaa. I'd rather not worry than have him change his hair often for comebacks ;P

and GD back to blonde? (darn, I wanted t.o.p to go blonde for some reason xD) I'm surprised he's going back to being blonde o_o I thought he'd do something extraordinary..like.. GREEEN hahahaha, kidding. but seriously, unexpected color comeback for gd hahaha.

Gah, I need more teasers T_____T these little subtle clues of their comeback is killin' mehh already.

is it considered spamming if i want to give a shout out to shinhdeplol? if it is, feel free to edit or delete my post :) just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping all of BB's threads alive and updated despite the lack/slow response sometimes(i'm guilty). you really are awesome!!

anyways, i wonder where BB is at! it seems to be the it question all day :D haha...i'm super excited for their comeback! it's so mysterious how 4 of 5 BB members in the airport pics have the hair covered. wonder who's gonna have the biggest bang during their comeback, in other words who's going to have the most drastic change :D

@banana peel: i say that if BB really wants to shock their fans, they should have taeyang comeback with some crazy hairstyle and color!! since he the one member that fans least expected to change, don't you think that would be epic? lol

Guest juang_bb

aimee just tweeted this about 15 minutes ago..

Yes I know where your lovely boy idols are ;)

aimeeleelucas@twitter

im pretty sure she's talking about BIGBANG!

now, the search for Big Bang continues! #whereisbigbang

LOL @thuy that was fast. i guess, search's over!!! where are the Vegas VIPs at?!? time to do some stalking!

edit: i just remembered, Seungri isnt 21 yet. i guess he'll be missing some fun and parties. just when he thought he's all grown up and perfectly legal like in Korea... then he flies to US, to Vegas specifically, he'll probably feel too young again.

Guest tazanya

these boys are really in my town, i must go stalk them immediately... hmm hmmm hmmm, 

vegas on a monday night if I was a a group of uber hot kpop stars where would i go?

Daesung needs a trim or just gel it and move it out of his face. Thats one thing I never liked about YG stylist, I always feel like their subtly trying to cover his face and it pisses me off.  I'm not going to jump on them just yet. Hopefully the mix it up for this comeback.

Vegas! wth is YG planning for this MV? :blink:  So they arrived and no one even got a pic or fancam????? F M  L.

Archived