★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

3 more weeks to go!!!

i'm so excited for this comeback. it will be epic!

p/s: i'm touched when seungri cried at the King of Idol Show. He must be feeling lonely and hoping that other members could join him there. Hopefully when bigbang make a comeback later, we will see them appearing in variety show together.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I haven't had a chance to watch the whole of King of Idol yet but I watched the last part where Seungri cried. tears.gif Omg he is too cute, I teared up as well. 

I can't wait for this to be subbed! 

Guest stardaisy212

Teen Top L.Joe, "I'm a big fan of Kwon Jiyong sunbaenim~"

62551020110131013890.jpg

"The picture you took with '4minute''s Hyuna is quite known, are you two close? And who are the idol stars you want to get close with?"

"My relation with Hyuna is that she was my school senior. We just greet each others when we meet at the broadcast station. And the star I want to get close with is my role model 'Big Bang''s G-Dragon sunbaenim (Real name: Kwon Jiyong). Some time ago I met him and I even took a picture with him. When I see this picture I can only watch G-Dragon sunbaenim. So the netizens left comments such as 'You must be G-Dragon's sunbaenim's big fan'. That's right, I'm G-Dragon sunbaenim's big fan (laugh)"

Source : The Star Chosun / DKpopNews

Credit : BGSS2Maknae@6TEENSONTOP.COM

Teen Top Changjo, "If I wasn't a singer I think I would be a bodyguard?"

66439420110131013660.jpg

"While you were learning and after you learned dancing, who was the dancer you admired?"

"I began dancing only in fifth grade, before it I never danced once. Because I gained interest in dancing, I kept on dancing so I eventually dream of being a singer. I began to want wholeheartedly to become a singer in first year of middle school. I admire Big Bang's Taeyang sunbaenim because he has this ability of expressing the dance on stage"

Source : The Star Chosun / DKpopNews

Credit : BGSS2Maknae@6TEENSONTOP.COM

Guest Ena_Dae

omg.. that style is just HOT.

but i hate the models..

big bang models the clothes WAYYYY better..

i hope they'll sell it for iVIP.

i want the one on my DaeDae.. hhehehe..

can't wait for feb 24th

Guest Ena_Dae

omg... i love this show..

i think seungri deserves to win. his name means victory anyways.

thanks for the sub link.. i was waiting forever.

i cracked up the most whenever seungri or eunhyuk appears on screen.

seungri's face when being rejected by uee ws so hilarious.

but in a way i was kinda happy he was rejected becuz he got more screen time bcuz of that.

and the way he seduces hyuna was really funny.. i cried laughing even when i din understand a thing!!

so sad to see him cry like that..

i hope he makes a lot of friends on this show..

Guest juang_bb

eagle eyed kvips! they spot DAESUNG picking up tissue from the floor.

a0082826_4d4a7579bf5e5.jpg

a0082826_4d4a757abf524.jpg

c: DCDS

wow! Dae... you're too nice, really. you dont even know whose trash it was.

Our Dae Dae don't like littering so hes helping the earth :wub: Such a sweet guy.

Its a proud moment to read about the juniors coming up admiring Big Bang. For Teen Top hope they do learn something from their BB sunbae-nims about hard work and putting on great stages. The pic of L.Joe and GD was love they were so cutely glaring at each other. And aaww Changjo likes Taeyang....excuse me for a minute while I bask in  joy. Ahhhh love them so much.

Big Bang Love and Pain tour!! wonderful name :wub: can't wait to see all the concert performances!!! 2011 is definitely BB year!!!

Guest toozdae08

~~~~ANNOUNCEMENT~~~~

Hey, as you guys have noticed we mods have been making some changes. Well we've been having a pretty epic discussion about the forum. Here's some of the changes and why.

1) LOUNGE CLOSING AND MERGING WITH BB'S MAIN THREAD: With the new forum structure, with us not being bombarded by a new thread every time the guys do so much as fart lol but instead having large threads centered on a big event (only DIGITAL SINGLES, ALBUMS, CONCERTS AND EVENTS (MAMA)) and promotional periods, we felt like the LOUNGE was no longer useful. In fact it was one of members who told us to do it and we took her suggestion seriously and agreed. The main thread is now the place for discussion and anything pertaining to BB that isn't part of a promotional period or a solo thing.

2) RULES THREAD & DIRECTORY: We've added a rules thread which pretty much lists our 1 and only rule (outside of gen soompi rules) and that's pretty much just what qualifies as a thread. We also est. a directory so that newbies can easily find important BB threads.

*We're considering opening it up again (it's closed now) and making it a MOD/MEMBER FEEDBACK talking thread where members can make suggestions or complaints about the thread, a lot of the best ideas we've had and changes we've implemented have come from member suggestions. You can also PM us too if you don't want to put it in a thread. This is currently just an idea cause we're not sure how you guys feel about it but it's a great way to let us know how you feel about things.

3) Seungri has an official thread since he's released a mini album. So far only TOP doesn't have an official thread but we were told that can only happen once he starts official solo music careers but his picture thread is like an official thread.

and that's it. let us know what you think.

Guest shinhdeplol

^thanks for sharing. but does anyone have the photos without tags?

ToDae has a quickie

tumblr_lg2w2ztGob1qdntc9.gif

Eyes meet

tumblr_lg2wu4l6Xf1qdntc9.gif

Mating dance

tumblr_lg2x1qvX441qdntc9.gif

Satisfied, both go on their merry way

C: untilwhenevervip @ tumblr

Archived