★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

2PM, SHINee, Super Junior, Big Bang, and more fight over the title, “King of Idols”

20110131idolking.jpg

2PM, SHINee, Super Junior, Big Bang, KARA, After School, f(x), and other top idol groups have flown to Pattaya, Thailand!

For the upcoming Lunar New Wear, SBS has filmed its New Year’s Special, “King of Idols“, in Pattaya. In “King of Idols”, the idols get to pick the the idol King and Queen through various games.

Also in the broadcast, the idols’ unique airport fashion is revealed, everything from the “dandy English boy look” to the “no-bottom look” that’s getting quite popular.

After School’s UEE, who was a competitive swimmer throughout high school, also reveals her fantastic freestyle and swimming turns, and her dives and mermaid-like swimming techniques have gotten praises from everyone.

“King of Idols” starts by capturing the idols’ airport fashion, and reveals bare faces, private talks, and dance battles, while airing the breathtakingly competitive games and never-before-seen sides of the idols.

Looks like we’re all going to have a quite exciting Lunar New Year!

You can also check out a sneak preview from this fancam.

Source: Newsen

Taken from: Allkpop

I believe in Maknae :P

ToDae bromance <3

19499562.gif

25811729.gif

td31.gif

C: kai@Dlitelover // didi @ smileholic

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

02012011 Me2day Update

o0640048011018711241.jpg

VIP Fan분들 설명절 잘보내시고 새해복 많이받으세요^^ ㅡ승리ㅡ

설특집 승리특집 하루도안빼고 계속 설선물 승리CD 온가족이 어쩌라고

credit: Seung Ri's me2day

Guest intelligirl

New Interview:

[스타인터뷰] 승리 "빅뱅 안에서 가장 재미있는 캐릭터"

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201102/sp2011020106041195510.htm

In another short interview Seungri talks about his fear of fireworks and explosives:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=victory&no=47269&page=1&bbs=

:( lol I guess he developed a phobia after the Great Concert.

Guest juang_bb

i think this short clip hasnt been posted yet from their SBS Powertime Radio.

GTOP-RI IMITATING EACH OTHER

c: ygcrew@yt

:lol: i love their laughs! i dont know how many times i've replayed this vid just to hear TOP and SEUNGRI laugh so LOUD!!! its those rare moments that they really laugh so hard with each others' imitation. its sooooooooooo adorable! :wub::D

02012011 Me2day Update

*quoted image*

VIP Fan분들 설명절 잘보내시고 새해복 많이받으세요^^ ㅡ승리ㅡ

설특집 승리특집 하루도안빼고 계속 설선물 승리CD 온가족이 어쩌라고

credit: Seung Ri's me2day

Translation: VIP Fans spend it well for New Year holidays and please receive a lot of new fortune^^ -Seungri-

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: Tisya@bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon, T.O.P, & Seungri reveal their ideal types

Big Bang’s G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Seungri revealed their ideal women to be as unique as their own fashion tastes while guesting on SBS’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time.”

Seungri revealed his to be a woman “that has a lot of aegyo and a bright voice” since he wants to call her often, while T.O.P revealed, “I’d like a woman that knows how to dress herself. Not only her physical appearance, but her manner of speech as well. Someone that’s respectful to adults. Ah, I hate women that swear!”

G-Dragon stated, “Someone that can cook well. I don’t know how to cook anything, so I want her to be able to teach me in areas I’m not familiar with.”

When asked whether he had anyone hit on him first, G-Dragon replied, “Honestly, really no one.” Seungri added, “There probably really wasn’t anyone. G-Dragon doesn’t hit on anyone either, he makes me do it instead.”

Asked to elaborate, Seungri continued, “G-Dragon tries to get the woman interested in him first, but actually turns very quiet. He instead gives her eye smiles.”

DJ Choi Hwa Jung then asked, “Which member is the most handsome?” to which Seungri replied, “T.O.P is the most handsome. He was already so good looking even before our debut. I think we need to get a replica of his face and preserve it in a museum.”

T.O.P shyly replied, “Don’t make me antis!” To the amusement of the studio, Seungri continued to tease, “Even now, he’s so handsome. Just look at those eyelashes!”

Source: OSEN, Seoul NTN, Newsen, My Daily via Nate + allkpop

Shared by VIP Email Post @ bigbangupdates

Has G-Dragon ever been hit on by more than three girls?

Big Bang members TOP, Seungri, and G-Dragon appeared on SBS Power FM on January 31st. G-Dragon and TOP are currently promoting as the duo known as GD&TOP, while Seungri is promoting as a solo artist.

DJ Choi Hwajung asked G-Dragon, "Have more than 3 girls hit on you?" in which he replied, "Not at all." Seungri added, "I don't think he's ever hit on someone before either. He would have made me do it."

G-Dragon described his ideal girl and said, "I like girls that can cook well. Also, I wish she knew a lot of things I didn't so she can teach me."

Do you fit G-Dragon's description of his ideal girl?

Source: My Daily

Taken from koreaboo

GomTV Daily Music Video Chart: 2010/01/31

gomtv11.png

gomtv12.png

gomtv13.png

gomtv14.png

1. GD&TOP-Knock Out

2. Seungri- What Can I Do

3. GD&TOP-High High

4. Seungri-V.V.I.P

8. BigBang-Gara Gara Go(Korean Version)

9. BigBang-Lies

10. BigBang-Haru Haru

11. BigBang-Beautiful Hangover

12. BigBang-Tell Me Goodbye

13. BigBang-Last Farewell

Source: GomTV

Thanks to stardaisy212 for the info

hehehe :]

BIGSHOW 2010 Sunset Glow

Ok, so not that we're always pervs :P but I really just want to rip off any long sleeve shirt, sweater, any cloth that is covering up our Tabi. It's not just in that ^ perf but others as well. Come on, everyone knows that it is drop dead hot during a concert and he is always covered up from head to toe, even when it was summer in Japan.

I know that before it was b/c he received negative comments about his body, excuse me but seriously haters don't know sh!t and he shouldn't have any insecurities at all whatsoever. He may have been chubby back then but he's worked his a$s off and deserves to give his body a breather, overheating your body is not good.

I'm not asking him to rip his shirt and show off his abs (though I also have no objections as well) but I just want him to feel free to wear breathable clothes. Even though he's already hot, him wearing those types of shirts just makes him hotter, lol this comment could go either way, but forreals I feel that that is Top's comfort zone in covering his body and I hope it really has nothing to do with insecurities and it is his own choice to sweat a gallon of perspiration.

Ok, I'm just going to say what is on everyone's mind: The girl that is able to see that (topless or nekked) sexy manly body of his is beyond lucky, she would have won eye lottery. For now, our imagination is not even running on any type of gas anymore b/c we've already crashed and burn just the way Top kills us with his stares, that added with him being topless or just flashing us some skin, I think this website would no longer work due to spazzing overload.

So we knew YB's body was ripped and then we saw Daesung's body in What's Up and our jaws dropped (although I always knew he had a nice body), so just think about how the mysterious Top's :lol: Mark's body is like?...can't even..incoherent...

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lfxfzxp5h61qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lfxg3hqE7M1qa76bo.gif

lol

tumblr_lfwuye3Vsb1qbsnap.gif

tumblr_lfw7h3qzcg1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lfw7i2ppxD1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lfwbo9pLll1qa76bo.gif

seungri gushing about how good looking top is lolol

tumblr_lfwbrdXOlM1qa76bo.gif

“I want to make a beautiful person museum and put TOP on display. “

tumblr_lfwbstUE4b1qa76bo.gif

bitter he’s not included in seungri’s museum.

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI’S MELON INTERVIEW WITH CHOI PILGANG & DEE.P

A very timid blood type A group, Triple A. Choi Pilgang and DEE.P and the singer, Seungri, have all gathered together to work on Big Bang’s youngest member, Seungri’s solo album. He has come out of his youngest member image and have debuted into a solo singer and have worked greatly together and was able to show off his hidden talents and Pilgang and DEE.P were pleased with the results since they always looked at him as a young singer. They worked together and among them they ignored the stress and freely talked about the things they wanted and were able to finish Seungri’s first debut album and know the timid blood type A group. Check it out on Writer Story.

Please introduce the two producers yourself that you worked with during this solo album.

Seungri: They are two new producers who were accepted into YG, I worked with Pilgang for the Big Bang song, “I Don’t Understand” and with DEE.P, he worked with Se7en on his last album.

As a producer, what was your first impression of Seungri?

Choi Pilgang: When I first came into YG, everything was very new and out of all the singers, Seungri was the first one that came up to me. When we were working together on the song “Open the Window”, I thought, “Oh, I want to keep on working with him.”

DEE.P: When I first saw Seungri, I was surprised because he was so friendly and nice that he didn’t seem like a celebrity. I felt like he wasn’t Big Bang’s youngest member, Seungri, because he was very compassionate and made it easy for me to approach him and I’m still thankful for that.

As an artist, what’s the first song that you showed to the audience?

Choi Pilgang: I don’t remember exactly, but I think it was DJ DOC’s 6th album, I Wanna.

DEE.P: It was “Better Days” by Doy

We talked a little bit about this during the beginning but can you introduce and talk about Seungri’s solo album?

SR: I don’t like singing sad songs. I wanted to make songs that were fun and lovely. That’s why on this album, there are songs about love and songs that are towards the fans and of course it can never be 100%, but it’s an album that I’m pretty satisfied with. I would be thankful if the fans felt that as well

C: Seungri worked on it very hard. Although it was done within a short time, I think it’s an album that can’t be measured with time. Isn’t this Seungri’s debut album as a singer/songwriter? (Laughs) I think that’s enough to make it meaningful.

D: I think this is an album where Seungri’s hidden potential was found. Seungri might have not known it himself. There’s a certain soul contained in it and we’ve put it that much effort and I’m sure the people who are listening to it will be able to feel it.

Out of all the tracks, which song was the song that you guys had a hard time making? Can you tell us an episode?

SR: Rather than a hard time, probably the sync between the three of us? I think if we weren’t in sync together then there’s no way these great songs could have been produced. For “White Love”, Pilgang was playing some chords and he told me to try singing it and then we made the melody and produced the song in 1 to 2 hours.

C: For this album, we didn’t just sit in front of the computer and produce all the song, instead we played the guitar and other instruments as well and worked on it freely by putting in our inputs on the parts that we all liked.

D: Although Seungri sat down and wrote the lyrics, he would listen to the melody and write the lyrics while humming to it. He would write down whatever comes to his head during that time and I thought this was no joke. Seriously, a lot of songs were made that way and most of them are on the album.

These days, IU is receiving a lot of love and it was hard to miss about the fact that you guys are doing a duet together so we’re curious about how that was.

SR: She sings really well. We thought about this for a long time and we thought IU would be perfect. Truthfully, before IU debuted, we said that we should sing a duet together when we get the chance. So it became a reality and I’m really thankful and thanks to her, the song turned out well. so I’m happy.

Were there any troubles while working on this album?

SR: While working on the album together, the three of us made a group called Triple A. All of us are A blood types, so we were careful about working together and there were no trouble.

C: I heard that he doesn’t buy food a lot, but we only saw him buy food. It seems like he wanted to treat us well. (Laughs)

D: I was physically tired and I gained a bit of weight. We’re a lot older and I think it’s because the youngest member Seungri bought us a lot of food. I seriously think we tasted all the best food in all of Seoul.

As a writer and producer, you worked on all of the songs. Can you explain how you became the writer and how the producing process was?

SR: As the youngest member of Big Bang, I learned a lot by watching the older members. I always thought that when I get the chance, I would be just like them. I once again felt that while producing, making a song is this hard. I think that I was able to make an album that I’m satisfied with because I got a lot of help from the people around me.

All this time, you guys wrote songs that were deep and very new, but was there something in particular in this album that stressed you out during the production?

C: I think we were stressed at the fact that we all had to work together. We had to think about each other while working, so at times it was hard, but it was like “really tiring but it’s fun.”

D: There are times where I have to be stubborn as a writer, but during this time, I hoped that we could make music that matched well with Seungri and because I felt that way I worked hard to make sure that happened.

Let us know of your future plans.

SR: First of all, I’m going to work on the solo album as best as I can so that I have no regrets. Also, Big Bang’s album album will be released soon and in February, we’ll be having our Big Show and I’m working hard so that I can meet all the fans with a great new look.

C: Just like I’ve been working with Seungri, I will be working with other YG artists and making various styles of music. You can have high hopes for that.

D: I believe I’ll continue my best to make great music and I think I’ll be working hard.

Lastly, is there anything you want to say to each other?

SR: I think I was very lucky to be able to work with them and to have that time where we worked together. If it wasn’t for them, then these great songs couldn’t have been made and I couldn’t have made it this far. I will do my hardest so that their hard work doesn’t go to waste. “Thank you guys.”

C: It’s not just me, but all the YG family are hoping that Seungri’s album does well. I hope that people who listen to his album will say, “He worked hard, this is a new side of him, and he sings well.” “Make a bit hit! Seungri!”

D: This whole album is Seungri’s debut album as a singer/songwriter. We watched him as he worked hard even though it was really hard. I believe that not only the fans, but to everyone who listens to his songs, they’ll be able to hear his sincerity. “Fighting! I’ll always be cheering for you!”

Source: Melon

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

Recording for Tvn Talk Show 100201

74a8cdddc853b6b839012f9a.jpg

ed978b83c013827bc65cc39a.jpg

4f46c30a07b0609b7bcbe19a.jpg

f01b2f2be44a9f691f30899a.jpg

1ff160471a09664273f05d99.jpg

Credit: VIPZ+BBCN + 一朵小花° @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

seungrinecklacewhitegol.jpg

srwhitegold.jpg

「Seungri V.I Necklace (White Gold)」(2/10 Release!)

SEUNGRI V.I NECKLACE (White Gold)

Price: KRW27,000

This product’s delivery starts on Feb. 10th Thu.

The other heroine in V.I’s new M/V, You can find a key pendant necklace shining between V.I and the heroine in M/V, now at YG e-shop.

Pendant size became smaller than in M/V to make better use with higher quality in gold color.

Engraved ‘Seung Ri’ lettering and V.I. logo on pendant make V.I Necklace more special.

V.I Necklace will be enclosed to an envelope which is also a card Seungri’s mini album logo printed.

Everyday item which fits on feminine casual or formal suit and its unique design will be your ashion point. Don’t hesitate to choose V.I necklace right now , it will make you V.V.I.P

◎ Composition

Material : Brass, White GOLD plated

Length of chain: 420mm + 50mm(Expandable length)

Pendant size: 10mm X 25mm

Via YGeSHOP

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

The white gold version is much much prettier :wub:

Archived