★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Dae in the back while Taeyang was doing in invitation.  spazz!!! Can't wait for the comeback and Big Show.

And really who gives a richard simmons about music bank? Cause really I don't. They knew damn well that having a year end award would cause trouble so now they will suffer the consequences. No BB comeback for them which pretty much equals no ratings boost like what the other networks will be experiencing once BB comes back. Its their loss. MOVING ON....

*edit* EJ FIGHTING!!!

Guest beiusung

i won't blame KBS about No BIGBANG on KBS cause that's YG choice

rating of Music show is not that high, just a round 3->4% Only GD can make it >10%

oh well, i won't  mind if they not in MB but i dont want hater bash them

G-Dragon reveals details on Big Bang’s comeback album

th.006e436c34.jpg

Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon, dropped additional details about the group’s first album in nearly two years and three months, and asked fans to anticipate great changes as well as variety in their work.

In a recent interview with Star News, he revealed that all of their songs were done recording and that the album was in its finalization stages. The singer continued:

“The members of Big Bang have been working on the album very consistently. The overall style of the album is geared towards being public friendly with comfortable music that literally anyone can follow along to.”

I think Big Bang will be able to achieve great things this year due to some of the big changes that have been going on. It’s not only the Big Bang members themselves who have changed – the internal composing staff we’ve been working with has also been completely switched up. Consequently, there will be a lot more collaborations with foreign composers.

But one of the foreign composers isn’t Will.I.Am, who’s currently working with 2NE1 for their U.S. advancement. They’re musicians beyond what anyone’s guess right now. You’ll all be surprised once you listen later, so please look forward to a lot more variety to Big Bang’s image.“

As revealed earlier, the group’s comeback album will not feature any solo or duet tracks, and consists of songs with all five members. The album is scheduled for release on February 24th.

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

Credit: VITALSIGN@Allkpop

Guest Michala01

I am dying to know who they've worked with on this album. GD why do you have to be so vague and tease us like this lol 

Less than a month to go and I honestly can't believe it  

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri performed both VVIP and WHAT CAN I DO today on MCD :w00t: I love his performances (as usual :P ) but today the highlight is his MCD Paparazzi section ^^

Seungri is so cute backstage. His "Yo yo Mic check one two one two~" is so adorable :wub:

His outfits today are gorgeous too :wub:

HIS STARE AT THE END OF WCID PERF IS #@W%^%#T*&^YW#! HOTTTT

blush.gif

110127 Seungri's MCD Paparazzi

SEUNGRI - WHAT CAN I DO

SEUNGRI - VVIP

C: UnknownCarrot170 @ YT

SEUNGRI vs PARK JUNGMIN today

I have a good feeling that he will win :w00t:

It's so heartbreaking to find out that she passed away. Condolences to the family and may she rest in peace. It's particularly saddening since she was so close to being able to attend a big bang concert--something she really wanted. That's so heartbreaking--I don't really know how else to say it.

R.I.P Eun Jung. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI WON SEUNGRI WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His first win ever after comeback :w00t::w00t:

Im dying to read his thank you speech ^^ Did he thank Lee Seunghyun or VI?? :lol: jk ^^

Im glad the encore is VVIP, it is much more fun to watch :D

Congrats our Strong Baby :w00t:

I hope he will update his me2day about this win ^^ Maybe another conversation with Chow Chow? :P

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

OH MY GOD!!!!.. Seungri is sooooo CUTE!!!!.. He's just the most adorable thing teasing the fans "Yo Yo.. mike check one two... @#$$%^& check, $%^^&&* check... check check"... lol.. i cant stop laughing :o:w00t::D:lol: .. and the way the fans respond to him... hahahahaha... no wonder he is so loved... Gawd!!!.. hahaha

CONGRATULATIONS OUR LITTLE BABY!!!!.. :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri Me2 trans:) Bigbang Seungri VVIP tags: went wild, everyone, Fan, from now on, plez vote morehttp://yfrog.com/h4shb3j

shb3.jpg

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

I love his phone haha....and his peace sign

Guest loveariddle

congrats seungri! so happy for you :'D 

have some sekshi gifs

tumblr_lfogvxw1To1qzhnvbo1_500.gif

cr:jaana@tumblr

tumblr_lfohigIkCi1qa7mkio1_500.gif

tumblr_lfohvaQHTF1qa7mkio1_500.gif

tumblr_lfoi39ujqj1qa7mkio1_500.gif

ofc, his oblig kiss-the-trophy (since '09) :D

tumblr_lfoig04inO1qa7mkio1_500.gif

cr: jachohjac@tumblr

keke. hope he'll win more! :) 

Guest shinhdeplol

[sHOES] Breaking Down with Rick Owens // Rick Owens // Seungri's Comeback Stage

rickowns.jpg

Big Bang’s youngest comes back on stage rocking these high top beasts designed by no other than Rick Owens.

These are available at luisaviaroma for around $1040

His perf

C: insanity @ 21BANGS.com

When will YG upload his previous MCD and Inkigayo performances? <_< I hope he wont forget to post the perfs and the encore today <_<

GD&TOP and Seungri's rankings on Gaon Weekly Album and Singles Charts

20110127141707816832.jpg

Seungri's 1st mini-album [VVIP] tops the Gaon Weekly Album chart while GD&TOP's 1st album moves down 8 notches to the bottom of the chart.

20110127140755939091.jpg

GD&TOP's [High High] and [Oh Yeah] move down 1 and 2 notches respectively while Seungri's [What Can I Do] makes new entry at #15 on the Gaon Weekly Singles chart.

source : asiae

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

‎"many intl fans misunderstood her father's letter. she's still alive. much in pain. her father wrote a letter saying "my little daughter, i blame myself that i can't do anything for u even you're in pain and screaming..." "

cr: HuisuYoon on twitter.

So Eun jung's still alive? :) Only...her condition got worse.

Gosh. I rly pray for her health. I wish she could see

BIGBANG perform together again before anythign bad happens.

Which i hope will not happen. :(

Archived