★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January is coming to an end which means February is coming up with Big Bang's comeback (hopefully it won't be changed once again b/c I hate that) and their 2011 Big Show. Anyways, I came here to post some gifs I made from their 2010 Big Show since I have nowhere else I want to post them. I miss seeing them together as five ♥

Deuce!? LOL I love the way they play around (:

1t7dhz.jpg

x0tilf.jpg

YB's smile is so precious ^__^

152hque.jpg

Something I didn't expect from TOP. lol XD

2jd5eev.jpg

Our Strong Baby, Lee Seung Hyun

1f8m5l.jpg

Big Bang is V.I.P ♥

rieq38.jpg

---if you post these elsewhere, credit me ^^

His radio performances were great and he looks so good in those Chocolate photos. :wub:

and sales so far:

01.19. 수  4,044  4,044 

01.20. 목 3,053 7,097

01.21. 금 1,392 8,489

01.22. 토 *883 9,372

01.23. 일 *114 9,486

01.24. 월 *856 10,342

01.25. 화 *197 10,539 1주 10,539

thanks to dcbb.

first week - 10,539. i hope the sales will increase. seungri fighting! :)

Can someone put these in perspective for me? Are these sales low? I can never figure out album sales in Korea... =/

VVIP cards :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: strongbbseungri // BIGBANGTHAILAND's facebook

These cards are really clever. I want one! lol

Guest Michala01

LOVED the radio performances! I can hear him so much better here. He was being his usual dorky self too wub.gif 

M Countdown tonight, can't wait. 

Guest juang_bb

2011년 1월 31일 월요일!

최화정의 파워타임에~

그들이 온다!!!

GD & TOP

지금은 YG 패밀리가 대세!!

지드래곤, 탑, 그리고 승리가

월요일 12시에 찾아와요!!!

이 세분에게 궁금한 질문, 바라는 점, 하고 싶은 말,

독한질문, 센질문 모두모두 올려 주세요!

빠방한 선물과 함께, 질문도 함께 전달 해 드려요

* 최화정의 파워타임 : SBS 파워 FM 낮 12시~2시 ( 107.7MHz ) *

-> http://radio.sbs.co.kr/powertime/

c: SpaceBV@bbvipz

GD&TOP and SEUNGRI will be on SBS POWERTIME Radio at 12pm KST on MONDAY, JAN 31st.

3/5 of the boys in one show!!! im looking forward to this one, its gonna be crazy, gonna be fun!!! :D

edit: SEUNGRI's Chocolate set list...

이번 초콜릿 기대됩니다

어쩌라고, VVIP, 하트브레이커, 아이니드걸, 거짓말, 붉은노을 등등

많은 노래를 불렀다고 하는데...ㅎㅎ

c:지디그림자@bbvipz

What Can I do, VVIP, Heartbreaker, I Need A Girl, Lies, Sunset Glow etc.

just saw this post so I am not 100% sure of this set list. could it be that Seungri impersonated his hyungs again? LOL!!! i was hoping to see him perform other songs, but im sure maknae will still make it very entertaining. looking forward to it. :D

Guest andloveyelledno

oh no! She didn't get to go to Big Show. My heart breaks. Her father must be a mess right now. My thoughts are with him and the rest of her family :(

Guest andloveyelledno

That is definitely an interesting set list to say the least lol. I wonder what he'll do. Maknae, you're suppose to be promoting your album! I think i'm just bitter because I was hoping he'd perform White Love :(

Guest BeyondInspirit.

Hmmm I still didn't get the chance to watch this movie.

I need subs though, because I don't understand Korean! T-T

lol when Seungri did GDs rap line ^_^ He sang great. You can tell how much Noh Hong Chul was feeling that Open the windows performance.

Next up Chocolate!!  Saw the fancam and Seungri was so damn SEXY during VVIP. So from those tags I can assume hes going on Strong heart and Running man?!?!?! I really want to hear more funny stories from Seungri about his hyungs and YG.

Guest intelligirl

If Seungri wants to break away from his maknae image he is going to have to stop relying on impersonating his hyungs so much. I'm disappointed by the Chocolate set list, but ok.

Anyways GD&TOP and Seungri in a radio program together? that's exciting!

Guest beiusung

[NEWS] YG artists will not promote on Music Bank in the future

20110127-015938.jpg?w=468

Artists from YG Entertainment, one of the largest agencies, are expected to not be seen in the future in KBS 2TV Music program ‘Music Bank’.

On the 27th YG officials explained in an interview, “Despite the fact that YG members G-Dragon and TOP, as well as Seungri, are currently having activities, they have not once appeared on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ this year.

He continued, “GD&TOP and Seungri who are already promoting at MBC’s Music Core and SBS’s Inkigayo almost every week, we consider it unlikely that they’ll be able to perform on other music programs

Furthermore, in the future for a considerable period YG artists will not appear on ‘Music Bank’, for Big Bang’s comeback in February, this will be the same too,” he said.

Some in the music industry have assumed that this occurred because YG refused to let his artists attend KBS’s Gayo in 2010 because they disagreed with the idea of giving out an award at a festival.

However YG’s side once again cleared up the rumors and stated, “There’s not a bad relationship between us and Music Bank‘.

(Source: daum | translated: alee @ ibigbang)

Archived