★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah!! so many updates :w00t: make me really happy! keep up the good work guys :wub:

i'm so happy when what can i do mv reach 1 million views...maybe my sis also contribute for this because she makes all her classmates to watch the video on youtube :lol: hope the vvip mv will reach 1 million views too :rolleyes:

does the chocolate program out yet?anyone have the link?

to loveariddle,thanks for answering my question.

Guest shinhdeplol

【MUSIC】VVIP/Seungri ♪♪ 110120 Mnet「M!Countdown」Official Photos http://goo.gl/fb/mcD6A #BIGBANG

srmcd0620110126.jpg

srmcd1220110126.th.jpgsrmcd0320110126.th.jpgsrmcd0120110126.th.jpgsrmcd0220110126.th.jpgsrmcd0420110126.th.jpgsrmcd0520110126.th.jpg

srmcd0620110126.th.jpgsrmcd0720110126.th.jpgsrmcd0820110126.th.jpgsrmcd0920110126.th.jpgsrmcd1020110126.th.jpgsrmcd1120110126.th.jpg

C: MNET // teambigbang.com

Junhyung initiating 2Seung (〃^∇^)ノ\(^ω^\)

Junhyung points Seungri out to Hyunseung and then look at the smile that erupts onto Seung’s face ;~~~;

tumblr_lflf55NKQH1qaj17y.gif

This calls for a bromance hug.

tumblr_lflfi3lhNJ1qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lflfqj5L1S1qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lflg1rOf7I1qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lflg9jYQMQ1qaj17y.gif

C: yoseob @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

NEW ME2DAY UPDATE

viofbb_1296041705_49922.jpg

ORIGINAL:

키스를부르는입술 …원하십니까? -BIGBANG comming soon-

TRANSLATION:

Lips calling for a kiss. …u want it? -BIGBANG comming soon-

ADDITIONAL:

Seungri me2 tags: Chocolate, Strong Heart, Running Man, BigBang Concert Ticketing

Source: Seungri’s me2day

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

Lips calling for a kiss???? YES I WANT I WANT :w00t:

But he cant hear me though :P

Im hoping Seungri will come to SH and RM. Variety is one of his strong points after all :lol:

EDIT

Sometimes I really dont understand why I am thumbed down so much. I say nice things, I post nice photos, I think I do nothing wrong. :huh:

Premiere event for Big Bang's 3-D film set for this Friday

Boy band Big Bang will hold a special premiere event for their upcoming 3D film on Friday, according to SBS Contents Hub on Wednesday.

A press release by SBS said today that a premiere event for the big screen version of Big Bang’s annual concert "2010 BIG BANG LIVE CONCERT BIG SHOW" in 3D format set for release on February 2, will take place at the CGV Wangshimni Theater in Seoul this coming Friday.

Fans will be able to purchase tickets to take part in the event which will be attended by all five members of Big Bang.

The upcoming release, a 90-minute film, will feature the first day of Big Bang’s three-day concert held from January 29 to 31 last year. It will also contain scenes from backstage that were not included in their formerly released DVD on the show.

Meanwhile, the group’s annual concert for this year, set to take place at the Gymnastic Stadium of the Olympic Park from February 25 to 27, reported a complete sellout of 40,000 seats last week.

Big Bang, known as one of the most popular boy bands in the country for both their music and fashion, is set to make a full-fledged comeback to the local music scene on February 25 after a two-year hiatus.

The group composed of G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, has been leading solo or unit activities.

Starting May, Big Bang also plans to hold a nationwide tour in Japan where they are expected to perform for a total 160,000 fans.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Album Chart: Jan 17 - 23

20110125100122949051seu.jpg

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Singles Chart: Jan 17 - 23

20110125100621420952seu.jpg

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

New background for Big Bang's channel on YT

105arh.th.jpg

credit: BB YT channel

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI ON NO HONGCHUL CHINCHIN TODAY

First radio show since his comeback :P

He imitated HIGH HIGH right when they started lolll

Off to watch his perf now :P

EDIT:

Open The Window and VVIP perfs are amazing. I think he performed What Can I Do too but I havent found any link available. The link I provided above is not complere I think ^^

Seungri is so cute, he seems really excited :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I dont think they are for sale, at least at the moment. Who knows, YG Eshop may start selling it tmr :P

If anyone sells that necklace, I will buy it for sure :wub:

img390z.jpg

Translation please? :)

C: 동물

2011.01.13 M!Countdown Line Up for Seungri

*The Art of Performance! Star of Asia TVXQ!

*Real Homme Fatale! Sexy Baby! Seung-Ri

*Prince on Stage! Park Jung Min

*New Start!! Comeback Jewelry

*The Last Stage.. Goodbye See Ya

*BLAQ Charisma! MBLAQ

*Lovely Girls! Secret

*Happy Hip Hop Virus! Mighty Mouth

*Brand Voice! G.NA

*Supa Boy! Teen Top

*Hot Debut! Kim Bo Kyung

*Soul Quin! Kim Hyun Ji

*Romantic voice! eiki

*TVXQ&Seung-Ri's 24-Hours!

M! Countdown Thursday 6:00 PM Live

(This week's performers Photo Episode coming soon!)

source : @MnetMcountdown

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest li_nikoru

Hi Guys!! I don't know if you all know, but there is going to be a festivañ made by MTV and Daum, and we can vote who do we want to be on the show... soo guess what?? GD&TOP are in the list, and they are currently last -_-.. so let's vote for them!!!

Here's a Tutorial made by 21bangs to vote for GD&TOP and 2ne1 !!

http://www.21bangs.com/tutorial-vote-for-gdtop-2ne1-on-mtv-daum-music-fest/

Guest omgshinshin

RE Charts -

Glad he's doing pretty well with the overall chart :)

RE RADIO with Hongchul -

OH. MY. GOD.

OH. MY. WIZARD. GOD.

WAIT. A HOT. SECOND.

OH.

That's it. Open Window performance with GD please. STAT.

Seriously, his MCD performance was so good already. The vocals were spot on, he hit every note and he projected the song very well. However, hearing him here without all the frills of that stage - PERFECTION.

THIS IS IT GUYS. THIS is the voice that I fell in love with. Like, that time when Big Bang did a radio guesting when they released Lies and they had to free-style? Seungri's voice there was sooooooooooo good. And I love it when he blends well with the other's voice. And the voice that goes well with his the most is GD's.

Smooth smooth voice. The timbre of his voice is just ... hajdandkjhdk.asad.

And lol at Noh Hongchul at the end :)

And I am forever in love with how he can never ever stay still. EVER. And grabbing the mic. Like a boss.

And his adlibs... and those little breaths.. and those huffs of air... I was half-expecting him to beatbox lol, like how he did way back then. Damn, I need to see him beatbox now. I wonder if he still can :D

I need him to sing MAGIC now... and WHITE LOVE... AND CAN WE ALSO HAVE A PERFORMANCE OF IN MY WORLD PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEE?????

Archived