★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beiusung

i'm glad that his  solo album has great review Maknae Hawitting

About SBS Star Idol Champion , When will It be broadcasted?

Seung2 seem reallt close they are so cute together, i guess You are the happiest right Shinhdeplol (^^)

i Hope This week maknae will take a lot a cup he deserves it

i have been a silent reader all this time,not post anything but i always be a faithful stalker for vi thread updates, so seeing the progress of this thread make me sad..where is everybody?? oh well maybe i should start posting something to make this thread alive..i'm just not really good at searching for news,pic.. etc

on the bright side,although it a little bit too late,i love seungri title track wcid so much! in fact,that the only song i like when i first hear the album..but now after listen for couple of times, all the other songs start to grow on me..especially vvip coz that my less favourite one before..haha

out of all the comebacks,i love inkigayo comeback so much! like shinhdeplol said before,everything was perfect from the stage,fanchants...it was epic! really proud of seungri :D

finally,i wanna say thank you to shinhdeplol for keep updating this thread. please keep posting here..thank you again

p/s:i wanna ask something,does anyone know the link of dcvi?and how the album sales right know?

Guest loveariddle

^here's the link to dcvi - http://gall.dcinside....php?id=victory

and sales so far:

01.19. 수  4,044    4,044 

01.20.   목      3,053      7,097

01.21.   금      1,392      8,489 

01.22.   토       *883      9,372

01.23.   일       *114      9,486 

01.24.   월       *856     10,342

01.25.   화       *197     10,539    1주   10,539

thanks to dcbb. 

first week - 10,539. i hope the sales will increase. seungri fighting! :) 

tumblr_lfkl0up64J1qgxpdxo1_500.gif

cr.panda--ri@tumblr

i also watched gdtop's NAN part 6, and it's so cute how gd said seungri acted like a hyung and comforted him. ;u; 

seungri's what can i do mv is nearing 1mil views, vvip is a bit short tho, go go and watch from the official channel vips! i hope yg uploads his comeback stages too, what's taking them so long.. 

v baww look at him, he's such a qt puppy. and omg that fancam. love how happy hyunseung looked when he saw him :D!! 

This album really got my attention. He really matured up a lot and I'm proud of him!

Currently my favorite song is What Can I do.

I'm glad he's finally getting the attention he deserves now.

2011 is starting off better than I thought for the kpop world.

Guest intelligirl

last post before going to class. these pics are from thailand :)

211e65df6b315e37d1164e9.jpg

b0ed0f479e36be409213c68.jpg

credit: as tagged

tonight is the recording of chocolate and also seungri will be a guest on a radio program, hopefully that can get keep this thread moving because, unfortunately, i think seungri's solo activities will end in a week or two :(

Guest .basic.

Hi everyone,

I know it's a little early to say but...

Do anyone have any good guess if BB is coming to Hollywood bowl 2011?

It's so hard now to say if I want to go or not.. I only want to attend if BB does too. I don't care much for the artists.. (not that i hate time)..

if anyone can give a good guess that would be great ^^ (besides my friend is bugging me about it.)

Guest shinhdeplol

Advertisement of G-Dragon at Gmarket G Party on Valentine's Day

12959224282011012511284.png

source : 必미 @ DCGD

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Banana Peel

OGMOMG Seungri oh why are you so cute, lol. I haven't felt this "OMG SEUNGRI YOU CUTIE" in a longest time. hAHAHAH. That fancam of him greeting everyone and wandering around himself at the idol uh, tournament thing is SOOOOOO CUTTEEEEEE hahahah. He really looks like a little puppy sometimes, hahahahahah.

And his mnet wide interview is LOL. picking his own "booger" and omgah he makes me smile and laugh everytime he says something :'D keke. <3

Check out this guy talking about Seungri's VVIP MV:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7rhtUgCrgs&feature=related

Credit: Hellokittyninjapanda@YT

Guest choco|HOLIC

^^ check this out too. A review about SR's both MVs

Uber funny!!! But language discretion is advised :P

@intelligirl Seungri looks super youthful in those photos. So cute and innocent.

Are the sales good? I am so clueless..I personally think it's good to achieve that amount in a week.

VVIP - I gotta admit, barely five seconds into the song, I went >_____< because the sound is not something that I expected to hear from Seungri but then it grew on me. FYI, I have yet to watch the MV when I listened to this so I can say that aesthetics wasn't a factor in me liking this song.

VIPs have been saying that this song reminded them of Dirty Cash which I don't quite get. IDEK. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, it's weird but the song gives me 1920's vibe especially during the intro. And also, is it just me that pictures ladies clad ala Xtina Aguilera and company in the Lady Marmalade video dancing inside those old salons in the west while listening to the song? harhar!

Weirdness aside though, most of the reviews that I have read so far are leaning towards SO WHAT TO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW over this one but not me. I think it's flirty, playful and sexy and has SEUNGRI's personality all over it. I mean, those three words that I mentioned are basically synonymous with Baby Panda right? XD

VVIP MV - Such fun to watch and this video reinforces my belief that BABY PANDA is baby no more and that he's on the road to becoming the PIMP that HE SHOULD BE! LOL!

tumblrlfbit96l1i1qbxglt.gif

Oh dear help me! harhar! GYRATING HIPS IS DAMN HYPNOTIZING! harhar! XD

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW - Seungri surprised me with this one because the first time I heard this song, I muttered, " his voice is damn good! " and if you know me, I used to have doubts when it comes to his voice. [ i'll expound on that in the latter part of this post ] I saw the teaser and it's good that I didn't set such high expectations for this song because [ maybe but who knows ] I might/would have been a tad disappointed.

I like this song, but not as much as VVIP. I think I have heard way too much of this kind of sound in the music scene lately but it's a good song nevertheless.

OPEN WINDOW - Ohhhhhhh! From the first word and note down to last second of this song is just pure HEAVEN! You know me, IMMAFREAK. . . .

It's sexy, sweet and don't tell me you didn't close your eyes during the last two lines of this song! I suggest you do so while swinging your hips to this song. You know me, I STAN GDYB like anything and GTOP rocked my world so much with their album but this collab of G-Ri is such a welcome surprise! Seungri's voice is so smooth like velvet and GDI, I can't help but think of chocolates and late night cuddling and teasing! LOL! Ji's rap complemented Seungri's vocals and GAHD! Hearing him say Ave Maria - HEAVEN! XD

MAGIC - The moment I recognized Choice's voice and heard the word DAMN I knew that I am going to like the song. But I WAS WRONG. I did not like it. I FRIGGIN STAN IT! harhar! Choice 37as always did not disappoint! I am grateful that he worked with Seungri for this track and the end result is more than satisfactory. Indeed, this song is MAGIC!

I KNOW - Ha! I would like to say a few things first: I am kind of sick and tired of IU already and that is not me bashing her, okay? I also think that her voice is ordinary and at times too sweet for my liking. Having said that, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE SONG! LOL!

I like the blending of the voices and all but the downside for me is that [again] I've heard this kind of song before and more so, I feel that this song is more apt as part of kdrama OST than in an actual album albeit a mini one at that.

WHITE LOVE - An okay song that would have been so much better if they didn't have to auto-tune some parts.

OUTRO IN MY WORLD - WHY IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING HOLY WAS THIS JUST A TWO-MINUTE SONG? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY?!?!?!?! Had goosebumps all over and shed a tear or two because it's just so raw and touching and oh my gulay! Seungri's voice is just so damn good that I REALLY THINK THAT IT'S SO UNFAIR THAT THIS WAS LIMITED TO MERE TWO MINUTES BECAUSE THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT BALLAD BUT ALAS IT'S X-MAS NO MORE so no more [EXTRA] gifts for me from PAPA YG!

Overall, I am giving this album 3.5 out of 5. I have read that Seungri wrote some of the songs but even if that's not the case, I think it's obvious that all the songs have Seungri's stamp all over it. Fresh, laidback, sexy and flirty which again I will say is synonymous to MR. SEXYBACK himself.

To be honest, I thought that he'll dish out club/electro-beats kind of songs but I AM MORE THAN PLEASANTLY surprised with the tracks in this album. I love hearing this other side of Seungri - smooth and sweet.

If there's one thing I REALLY APPRECIATE AND LOVE about this album is the vast improvement of Seungri's voice. I must admit that I used to doubt his vocals because I've heard him sound flat in some perfs but not in this album NOR IN HIS RECENT COMEBACK PERFORMANCES. XD

How old is he again? 20? 21? Still so young thus, the room for improvement is huge and I know that in the coming years, we will see that maturity but in the meantime, why don't we all enjoy these fresh and laid back song from Mr. Sexy Back. :)

It's nice to be back! XD

Archived