★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANSLATION] Fanaccount @ Big Bang’s Lotte Duty Free Talk Show in Seoul (110122)

I entered.

The event started 30 or 40 minutes late.

Nevertheless, the end time seems to have been fixed.

At least for the encore, since all of the staff members seemed to move in a hurry.

This summer’s talk show (since the previous answers were given) the members seemed very happy and had a long talk time, but because of the encore of the song, the talk was shorter.

G-Dragon talked about fashion (I asked, but this story is old ^^;) “I’m not the only one that

likes to shop, all the members like to shop,” that story had been told.

A materialistic gift of a leather jacket was given.

In that place, the gifted jacket, was worn once.

(While waiting their turn) so it was the cutest.

The hat was worn deeply so he seemed a little tired.

Of course, he worked with a smile, but I felt sorry since he felt uncomfortable.

And so, thanks.

Singing songs, gave details, it showed his mind was stable.

Those images will live on.

But photos were prohibited.

Since the place of meeting was very close, the members were able to see.

In concert, they could see from a distance,, ^^;

Translator, please allow me to make mistakes.

Source: ko0516 @ DCGD

Translated: mikilove13 @ 21bangs.com

T/N: She seemed to skip around a bit so it was hard knowing what she was writing about sometimes.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Seungri hung out with Secret :P

Its soooo cute seeing Seungri having fun with his friends :wub: He looks genuinely happy ^^

[NEWS] Jang Hyun Seung and Seungri reconcile ‘Who will cook the barbecued meat now?’

16680214637381281781675.jpg

The relationship between Beast’s Hyunseung and Big Bang’s Seungri has been confirmed through a photo.

During filming of the MBC Idol Athletics Championships on the 24th of January, Hyunseung posted a photo on his Yozm page.

Hyunseung took a close photo with Seungri showing the V sign. The photo was posted with a message : ‘This is the kind of relationship we have ^^ In future Seungri will cook the barbecued meat.’ The post received a lot of attention due to the fact that although Hyunseung was now a member of BEAST, he used to be a part of Big Bang, and TOP had recently revealed that Hyunseung and Seungri had once fought.

On the 10th January episode of SBS’s Every Night, TOP revealed a startling situation. During Big Bang’s trainee days, Hyunseung and Seungri had argued over a situation involving barbecued meat that resulted in a fight, which later became a hot topic of discussion. Noonas who saw the photo left messages, ” Really cute”, “Don’t fight anymore, eat well together.” and ” The two of you should happily cook barbecued meat together. “

source: nate, beastchina

trans: yangting1302@mybeastyboys

Guest juang_bb

110123 [FANCAM] Seungri @ Idol Star

credit: seungriya // nodalikes @ YT

^^ This fancam is GOLD.

OMG!!! this fancam is a MUST WATCH!!!

i love this boy sfm!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIENDLY!! maknae's like whoring up everyone! from the guys, the ladies, the cameramen... and even the friggin mascot in the end!

he was even picking up trash at one point, but surrounded by the female idols :lol::P he seems close with all the guys too!!! you just gotta love him. he may seem arrogant, but this boy is too friendly for his own good. LOL! :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Still cuts from Big Bang’s “Big Show 3D” movie revealed!

20110124bigshow2010.jpg

Still cuts from the “2010 Big Bang Live Concert Big Show“, have recently been revealed, which has bumped the anticipation for its release. For those of you who may be a little puzzled as to why a concert would have a still cut, the photos are from the event’s upcoming 3D movie.

Filming began back in January 29th, 2010, and was a collaborative effort from the best camera-crew members and sound staff. Big Bang’s performances were captured from a variety of 3D angles, which is sure to bring the best experience for fans.

The 3D movie will be released in theatres by February 2nd, a perfect prelude to the group’s comeback through the “2011 Big Show” on the 25th.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

ew BIGBANG Photoshoot with FILA x Gmarket Star Donation Winners

ifn4zm.jpg

휠라와 G-Market이 함께한 빅뱅 스타도네이션 따끗따끗한 생생 전달식 함께 보세요. 빅뱅맴버와 함께한 낙찰자분 모두 스타일리쉬한 자태를 뽑내고 있네요 스타도네이션 경매 수익금은 테니스 유망주에게^^

Translation: Let's watch Bigbang with Fila and Gmarket Star Donation warm deliveries together. Bigbang members and the lucky bidders are all giving out their stylish pose. All the fund from Star Donation auction will be given to the promising tennis athletes ^^

Source: filakorea@twitter

Translated by: Winalicious@bigbangvip.net

Guest vulgarchic

cr:손이가요 @bestiz

Idol Athletics seem fun. And VIPs with those light sticks make me proud. Glad they're supporting Big Bang so hard. Heard it was pretty cold in the gym.

LOL It seems like Seungri's talking to VIPZ?

and there other idols are just staring like O_____O haha can't wait for this to air!!

Guest sumikon

someone on allkpop commented that they read at dcvi that there are printing errors with seungri's cd, so yg took it back and there are only a few stores that have the cd, is that true? :\ but anyway i'm glad he's doing well on the charts.

and it makes me so happy seeing him interacting with everyone (he's so adorable with chansung! :D), even the camera man! this boy ♥ can't wait for all these shows to air, but i hope he won't overwork himself.

{TRANS} Seungri seek Mun Hee Jun and Son Ho Young for advice

2vnsadf.jpg

‘There are a lot of people who wants to drag you down from that place. I hope things that happened to us won’t happen again’

It’s an advice that Bigbang’s member Seungri heard from Mun Hee Jun, the ex member of HOT, and Son Ho Young, the ex member of GOD.

Mun Hee Jun and Son Ho Young have gotten through the disappointment for not able to continuing their activities with their past group that used to have very big popularity, and now they’re giving Seungri an advice to make him realized about Bigbang’s values. Not only that, the concern of disbanding that might happen to Kara because of their contract issues with the company can be an example too.

Seungri is interviewed by SPN on last January 14th in the filming set of his new solo album’s title song MV, VVIP.

Seungri said that after got out from MBC Happy Sunday ‘Enjoy Today’ on October last year he starts the preparation for his solo album and Bigbang’s album, and when he got the time he’ll meet with his seniors to received advices about entertainment activities.

Seungri told us that “The seniors said, ‘although we want to go back to that place again but we can’t’”. Mun Hee Jun and Son Ho Young ages now are over than thirty years old. Their words perhaps mean that now they’re too old to do singing while dancing just like what they’ve done before in their group. But practically it can also mean that it’s impossible for disbanded group to reuniting again and doing activities together.

Seungri also said that his sunbaes told him that ‘you can’t stay in the same place like where you are now forever’. It contains a message that after years passed Bigbang’s popularity will also changed and this team won’t last forever, so you should focus in your present activities now as Bigbang.

Seungri explained the reason why he wants to meet them, “I want to be a more mature man, so I seek the seniors to hear their advices,” he said.

Source: spn.edaily.co.kr | 비타민GD@bbvipz

Translated by: Winalicious@BBVIP.net

Guest intelligirl

just awww <3

1656l1295831846.jpg

Also, read on DCVI that Seungri will be a guest on SBS' Chocolate next Wednesday, it sounds legit, but let's wait for confirmation.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri with fans backstage

vi.jpg

C: DCVI // teambigbang.com

【INFO】Seungri will tape SBS『Kim Jung-eun's Chocolate』on 1/26@18:00.Air date will be announced later^^

C:TeamBIGBANG's twitter

I hope Jiyong will be there too :w00t:

Archived