• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^@kowwow:

I have sent you a msg on how to get the concert tickets

Bigbang is coming back on 24th Feb

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011011708343536792

Big Bang's new album release date confirmed [NEWS]

20110117090118813.jpeg

VIPs can finally circle a date on their calendar, as YG Entertainment has revealed that the group will drop their new album on February 24th, just in time for '2011 BIG SHOW'.

Representatives of YG Entertainment explained,

“After nearly two years, they’ll finally be releasing a new album on February 24th. Details such as the number of tracks or the album’s tracklist have yet to be decided. Big Bang will be holding their first comeback stage not through publicly-broadcasted music programs, but at their own ‘2011 BIG SHOW‘ concerts on February 25th through 27th.”

They continued, “This concert will show just how much Big Bang has improved through the years.”

Representatives further explained their decision behind why they chose to have the first comeback stage at a concert, as opposed to a music show.

“Since it’s an album they’ve worked hard on for the past two years, they all agreed to show it to their fans first before they appear on broadcast programs. Instead of being limited to only two or three tracks because of time constraints, they’d rather show all of their new songs at their concert.”

The concert will also showcase GD&TOP’s unit album and Seungri’s solo album.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Daum

Credit: AllKpop

Taken from bigbangupdates

idk how i feel tbh

maybe relieved lol

bc of so much delay lol

and maybe maybe this will be the final date but who knows it's YG we're talking about :x

Guest Michala01

^^

I knew it. They had to perform new songs at the big show so the release needed to be before then. 

I believe 100% that this will be the final date and no more changes will be made. 

I AM SO EXCITED! IT'S SO CLOSE OMG w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest wanderlove

I am totally excited and anticipating this.. but.. but.. I am 50-50, if i should believe it or not.. YG have been delaying and pushing back everything.. and I am afraid that if I believe this, he'll push it back again, so I am restraining my excitement and just wait for everything until I can see a picture or hear a release of the songs in the album.

Guest MidnightByul

^ When I used the word forbid, I was exaggerating it's meaning in that context because of how people were assuming that YG 'forced' Seungri or something. Maybe I used the word loosely, apologize for that.

Anyways, if that show is a combination of Loveletter and Xman... OMG.

Are you serious? Wait, which Xman and Loveletter? For Loveletter, I am guessing Season 1 is only one woman and a lot of guys (Shinhwa, in that season) wooing her. And for Xman... I hope it's Season 1 because season 2 sucked. I NEED A DANGHYUNAJI GAME.

okay, I apologize as well. I misunderstood. LOL XP.

But, for the Loveletter part. their are a number of girl group members going, so I guess people will be pairing up with one another.

And, for X-Man, I hope it's like season 1 too. And, a Dangyunaji game WOULD BE AWESOME! That part would be so entertaining. considering how smart mouthed and sassy Ri can be? What? He'd kill it. LOL

EDIT:

SCHEDULE FOR THE FILMING IN THAILAND.

[schedule] K-pop Idols at Royal Cliff Beach Pattaya in Thailand

"Film Shoot Program"

Date - 17/01/2011

Time :: 16.00-18.00

Pool Patio :: Opening Show

Grand Hotel :: เปิดการแสดง (ทักทายและแนะนำตัว)

Time :: 21.00-23.00

Kids Pool :: Couple Selection Time

Beach Hotel :: จับคู่เล่นเกมส์

Date - 18/01/2011

Time :: 11.00-13.00

Infini Pool :: Couple Games 1 (Love Racing)

Beach Hotel :: การแข่งขันเกมส์คู่(1)

Time :: 14.00-15.00

PoolSide:: Couple Games 2 (Love Racing)

Beach Hotel :: การแข่งขันเกมส์คู่(2)

* Program is subject to Change / โปรแกรมอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลง

Credtit :: @KhunnooPRINCE

*there currently having breakfast rn.

finally!!! the day will come. i believe it. they can't delay the big show concert. and they have to sing new songs. so they have to release it before the concert. yeahh!! i'm excited about it!!!

eventhough i can't go to their concert but i'm still happy just thinking about finally they will make a comeback.  you are so lucky kvip! :rolleyes:

Guest juang_bb

FINALLY!!!

but LOL at how all of us here seem to be holding back our excitement. YG trolled us too much the past few months that even if i wanna go spazz and be excited, im saving it until i actually see teasers and tracklist. he had a set date for maknae and BB and he moved it. dont get me wrong though... i am very happy to hear the news. and i actually think that this might be the FINAL date because it makes the perfect sense.

it is a thursday, which is YG's usual release day. it is a day before the Big Show which means perfect timing since they won't have to be worried about songs leaking from the concert if they release the album after instead. also, i can see the hype and momentum flowing just right... album release > concert > comeback stage. VIPs also waited for so long for this comeback that i think it is great that they'd be the first one to witness their comeback stage through the concert.

im really praying YG wont delay it. btw... GD said in his me2day "ITS DONE". im hoping that he is talking about BIGBANG'S ALBUM :D

That is such great news! To be honest, I was going to be happy with any date as long as it was before the Big Show concert. Having them perform their new songs at their concert in front of thousands for the time time is also something very symbolically significant. I'm tired of the typical promotions on shows like music bank--god knows they're rigged and tainted by the industry's politics.

All I'm trying to say is: WOO HOO! SO EXCITINGGGG!

Guest juang_bb

GD&TOP muse on their ‘warm up’ before Big Bang’s comeback

GD&TOP recently sat down for an insightful interview with SPN, which explored their concerns over their duo project, their anticipation for the Big Bang album, and their future plans.

As usual, the boys delivered honest answers when it came to questions about their achievements. “We worried since it’s been such a long time that we last released an album, but we even won on music programs. It’s so refreshing.”

The duo managed to rank first on various music programs within two weeks of their promotion cycle. “It’s been about two and a half years since we last stood on a Korean stage, so we always wondered whether we’d have the same impact as the old times. We fully believed that it was a hiatus long enough for fans to have forgotten us.”

Naturally, once they made their return, it was apparent that their fears were unfounded. “Now we’re really excited about what our fans will think of our next Big Bang album.”

G-Dragon continued, “Before, we melted all five of our charms into one song; but we created this album with just the talents from us two rappers. It feels like our skills have improved.“ T.O.P expressed, “We built upon our efforts layer-by-layer in order to complete a song. It’s a fun warm up before Big Bang’s official comeback in February.”

Speaking of Big Bang, what could G-Dragon and T.O.P tell fans about the upcoming album?

“After lengthy discussions with the members, we all came to the conclusion that it’d be better to return to the original image of Big Bang that the public fell in love with, instead of attempting something new,” they explained.

Although zero details about the album were revealed, the boys hinted, “The public and our members seem to be tired of electronic sounds, so we’re preparing warmer, more emotional sounds that give an analog feel. There is a bit of rock influence as well.”

They concluded, “Since it’s the first time in a while that we’re all promoting together, we want to make sure that we show everyone how much we’ve improved as ‘Big Bang’. We’re also planning more long-term projects and songs in order to meet the fans who have been waiting for us for so long.”

Source: SPN via Nate (2)

translated and posted by: VITALSIGN@allkpop

------------------------

PERFECT ANSWERS from OH SO PERFECT BOYS!!!

i cant wait!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri @ Suvarnabhumi airport :D

54737268201101171130253.jpg

C: icengie@victorious // xxinyq @ baidu

226364813.jpg

fpere.jpg

Source: icengie + iZhetah_P via victorious_th@twitter

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Seungri @ Royal Cliff Hotels in Pattaya, Thailand

screenshot20110117at402.png

Source: As tagged on the photos/ victorious_th

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

now fanchant goes

"KWON JI YONG.DONG YOUNG BAE.CHOI SEUNG HYUN.KANG DAE SUNG.LEE SEUNG HYUN. VIP. OORIN. BIGBANG!!!!!!"

tumblrlf5nesfufs1qbxglt.gif

Im happy that they are returning to their original image and is done with the experimenting

what music fits them and what doesnt work.

“The public and our members seem to be tired of electronic sounds, so we’re preparing warmer, more emotional sounds that give an analog feel. There is a bit of rock influence as well.”

OH YES BABIES talk to me right now!!!! hallelujah MUSIC GODS have heard my prayers.

I cant wait for more emotional songs that depicts their personal experience--this would

show that they have matured musically. The rock influence would be the CHERRY ON TOP ♥

tumblrlf5w5orcxc1qb0dc3.gif

Guest sakime-yong

Im so happy about BB bring back in their original style.

Coz I think they are suitable in all genre but much more bring LOVES when they are in sweet and soft songs like before.

Im not very much fond of OHMy friend style but I wonder if what kind or how will they be able deliver that kind of music ROCK....

"Even if they will not create something new, they are the trend and keep the feeling of something NEW"

Guest omgshinshin

SO BOSS.

How is Seungri even real?

Can I just say how awesome this hairstyle is on him? It looks so damn amazing and just so effing adorable and bamf and goodness - he has reduced me to a bumbling idiot over fan-taken pics. What is life?

@Midnightbyul, totally cool with everything :)

I want want want the red one. Or the gold one.

MY GOODNESS. YG, WHAT IS THIS? POKEMON?

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's female parter is HyunA of 4minute. -recording in Thai now, it's New Year Special program-

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Wow wow WOW :P OMG Im totally looking forward to some smoking hot dance of these two haha :lol:

Archived