★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Those figures look so cute <3

img3119v.th.jpgimg31117.th.jpgimg31114.th.jpgimg31110.th.jpgimg31111.th.jpg

C: AtoG

2NE1 and Big Bang spotted in a Facebook game

2ne1-related info omitted

In a great strategic marketing move, the popular Facebook game company BOBbara has announced the addition of YG artist images in one of its games. Its goal is "to become the next 'Nintendo' of the social gaming industry."

In the game, "Spot the Difference," the viewer must "find the difference while viewing breath taking sceneries." Included in the many different images are YG artists like 2NE1 and Big Bang.

Check out the pictures from the game below!

ygfb.png

ygfb3.jpg

fdsfqi.jpg

70643388.jpg

Sources: letsplay2ne1 and BOBbara

Taken from: Koreaboo

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung's autograph for his fans from 'SMILE HOLIC'

Daesung's fans from SMILE HOLIC, a China fansite sent him a cheering letter. This letter was handed to Daesung by a girl named 天云 who is working in Korea. Below is her fan account :-

20110114sign.jpg

"Jan. 14th, 2011.

DSH and DSP worked together to give support to Daesung. I would like to take this day to forward the letter to Daesung.

But because I am a company employee, it was rather late by the time I went to青江大 (I'm not sure what is the Korean name of this pace), I set off at around 5pm. I was rather worried, will I make it in time if there is traffic congestion. But luckily there was no traffic congestion, I reached there earlier than expected.

But while I was on my way, my friends (members of DSP) have already left青江大, to go to the restaurant that Daesung often patronizes. So I went directly to that restaurant. It was almost 6pm when I reached the restaurant.

After a while, at 7:20pm, Daesung and crews of 'What's Up' arrived. After we have eaten, we waited for Daesung to finish his meal and we saw Daesung outside the restaurant.

After members of DSP have spoken to Daesung’s manager, I handed the cheering letter to Daesung.

I said, "This is a cheering letter for you from your China fansite."

He was very surprised and said with a smile, "Really?"

I said, “Yes. Hope you will take a look when you are free.” He replied, “All right, thank you~”

He asked me, “Is there Korean language in this?” He was worried that he could not understand. Haha~

So I said, “Of course there is~ The original version is in Chinese, but worried that you could not understand so it is translated into Korean as well as English.”

He said, “All right~”

And I asked him for an autograph for "SMILE HOLIC". I got the autograph, and after talking for a while, we said goodbye.

I have finally forwarded (the letter) to Daesung. I am really very happy.

Actually it is my first time talking to him. Therefore I was really nervous at that time~ haha~

He is really very gentle, very well-behaved and his smiling look let people feel very comfortable, very relax~

At that time, Daesung looked very happy. Because Daesung has also felt your care and love~~

I hope after Daesung has read the cheering letter, his heart will feel the warmth, become peaceful and receive comfort. It will definitely be like it.

Although the chances of all of you seeing Daesung is slim but we can feel your lots of care and love for Daesung. Daesung should feel it too after reading the cheering letter.

Hope you will continue to support Daesung!! I also feel very happy working together with all of you~

Wish all of you health and good luck~~ Although it is a bit late, but Happy New Year~~~"

Here are the pictures of the cheering letter from SMLE HOLIC to Daesung.

2011letterfordaesung.jpg

source : SMILE HOLIC via 凌星楠 @ baidu

English translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest sakime-yong

GUYS please help is there any link where i can watch big bang super heroes complete episodes with ENG SUBS?

HOpe there is someone who can help me thanks!

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on Lotte Homme Catalogue (January 2011)

o0800053310986776907.png

o0501067510986776909.gif

o0471066910986776914.gif

o0480067210986776908.gif

o0492066610986776924.gif

Full catalogue can be viewed here.

Credits: Lotte Homme via Happyrichlife

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest intelligirl

^ I wonder where that pic is from?

Me2day Update!!

viofbb129516905403991.jpg

나로말하자면 일단살짝 take it back 최근에제일Hot한 다섯중하난데 ㅡ 승리 1st Minialbum [VVip] 1번 Track VVip 중

tagged: 엠카 컴백 승리 가창력 유머 재미 무대매너 닉쿤

SEUNGRI'S NEW PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The article: http://news.nate.com/view/20110116n07185

C: Nate

Thanks shinhdeplol for the photo! I was laughing when i saw that cuz maknae looks like some mafia! :lol:

Okay here's what i understand from the article.

Title: "Big Bang - Seungri "Please take a nice/handsome photo of me"

Apparently, Seungri along with 20 other idol celebrities are flying to Thailand, Pattaya for a 3 days 2 nights trip (from 17th - 19th). It's a filming for a SBS special program (prob for the new year) hosted by Kim Jae Dong.

That's all i can translate! hope that helps! ^^

Guest intelligirl

^ I don't get why he's in Thailand when he should be preparing for his comeback stage that's on the day he returns? :(

And 3 days?! I hope he won't be too tired...

Guest teenace

oh no no no! I heard that show is like X-men and very active!

Why YG? when we want the boys on variety you dont come through but when he needs to rest and prepare for his big break you do this? out of the freaking country?!really?

He can go on shows after his comeback at least.

YG is either really smart or really dumb so I have my fingers crossed for the former.

He looks really good on those selcas.

Guest beiusung

[News] Seungri leaving for Pattaya, Thailand for SBS New Year special program shooting

Seungri left for Thailand on Jan. 16th at 3:00pm from Incheon International Airport to shoot a SBS New

Year special program in Pattaya. Besides Seungri, there are also SS501 Park Jung Min, Kara, 4Minute,

T-ara, After School, Secret, 2AM, 2PM, CNBlue, FT Island, Super Junior and Sistar joining the shooting.

They will stay in Thailand for 2 nights and 3 days from 17th to 19th January for the program shooting.

source : Newsen via nate.com

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

i think SR want to join in varity show like this, we all know that he really want to be active in varity show like Daesung. i believe YG doesn't force him anything

Read more: Big Bang Haven http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/#ixzz1BC59t7uu

Why YG? when we want the boys on variety you dont come through but when he needs to rest and prepare for his big break you do this? out of the freaking country?!really?

^^ i totally agree w u! im not sure if the concept of the new program is towards sports/games related but i do hope that he doesn't get overly exhausted :(

Hopefully he gets enuff rest on e plane when he returns for the CB on Thurs. His FIRST mini album comeback is wayyy too impt compared to goin on variety shows. N i do want to see maknae giving his CB perf his 100% best.

Guest omgshinshin

I don't want Seungri to be overly exhausted too or anything but guys, YG does not force his artists to go on variety shows. If anything, he forbids them. So I think this is Seungri genuinely wanting to participate.

:)

Also, he takes really great selcas!

G-Dragon and Daesung transfer to Gukje Digital University

No confirmation or announcement from YG yet but it seems like G-Dragon and Daesung have transferred to Gukje Digital University. According to a KVIP, they're now under the Leisure Sports Department at Gukje. Their senior, Se7en, also graduated from the same department. GD and Daesung used to be Post-modern Music majors at Kyunghee University.

source: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/01/g-dragon-and-daesung-transfer-to-gukje.html

oh interesting, from post-modern music to sports, but they don't really go to classes though

Guest MidnightByul

^

YG doesn't forbid them from going on shows. That's a bit too much. Rather, he chooses to not constantly send them out on shows as other idols are.

And, second. Their just filming the show, for a couple days nothing wrong with that. I'm pretty sure it won't air for awhile. Plus, Seungri has been practice for his comeback for awhile, what's the harm in letting him hang out with other idols, and have some fun before he has to down to business.

If you want to know the concept of the show/filming, it's a combination of two hit past shows - X-man and Loveletter. Both very enjoyable shows. He'll have a lot of fun. And, knowing him I'm pretty sure he'd make the best of it, and wanted to go. He can handle it.

Guest intelligirl

I'm not mad at YG or anything. Seungri did say he wants to remain active in variety. I only think that he might be overworking himself, but whatever I'm sure he'll enjoy his time. He'll probably make lots of friends.

BTW D-3!!! :w00t:

d00786884c307b871019e.gif

Guest omgshinshin

^ When I used the word forbid, I was exaggerating it's meaning in that context because of how people were assuming that YG 'forced' Seungri or something. Maybe I used the word loosely, apologize for that.

Anyways, if that show is a combination of Loveletter and Xman... OMG.

Are you serious? Wait, which Xman and Loveletter? For Loveletter, I am guessing Season 1 is only one woman and a lot of guys (Shinhwa, in that season) wooing her. And for Xman... I hope it's Season 1 because season 2 sucked. I NEED A DANGHYUNAJI GAME.

Archived