★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^oooohhh...finally, they redid the cover and it now looks good!!! i dunno which one i prefer. i already pre-ordered my album. i kinda like the red. i wouldnt mind the silver too. the gold is kinda plain but its alright.

D-6 :D

the competition... not really. but it will surely be fun having 3 of the boys around at the same time. if GTOP is a treat, adding MAKNAE in the mix will be even more interesting. good days VIPs... but if asked to choose who id prefer to see winning... sorry my GTOP, those 2 are probably my main biases, but i gotta go all out for strong baby on this one. starting the 20th, maknae takes priority. :lol: well, at least for me. :D

Guest omgshinshin

The teaser really killed me.

And it reached 200,000 views in 1 day. /proud

Also, I am not surprised Seungri choreographed this as well. I mean, choreographing is something that Seungri enjoys and is passionate about. He also has a real talent for it. BB Docu, anyone? Seungri totally pwned GD's group there in terms of concept and moves. Freestyling really is his thing.

Just, seeing him co-compose 6 of the 7 songs and writing the lyrics... and choreographing one of the songs. Just - PROUD.

I NEED JANUARY 20TH NOW.

Guest omgshinshin

OMGD. OMGD.

I need the music video RIGHT NOW.

This better be epic, YG. I don’t want any cheap music videos. You’ve never had one of those so now is not the time to start.

Also, I need an epic stage for his comeback in Mnet Countdown.

Do not fail me, YG.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ OMG!!! Ri is such a boss! VVIP indeed!!! :D

okay, just gotta say... thank god YG doesnt seem to be short on budget for maknae. i was honestly skeptical at first that Ri's album might be treated as "just another side project" coz he really deserves so much more. he deserves a decent promotion for his 1st album. i love what im seeing so far, the set, the MV, the look... it seems much more orgnanized and it looks like YGE is actually spending on Seungri. he has given so much for his 1st album... composing, writing, producing, choreographing and even doing self promos on his me2day... i am so proud of him and i really want him to have a very successful comeback.

that MV set is probably for VVIP? i know a lot of people say that the teaser for So What was like Strong Baby part 2, but now this... this actually looks interesting and DIFFERENT. something he hasnt done yet. im so excited for him. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lf04s3hFea1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

^ His smile is soo cute :wub: And totally doesnt fit the atmosphere there :lol:

I wish there would be more teaser photos IN HQ :w00t: The MV sets so far look really great and expensive :P

EDIT

A bigger photo ^^

18gss.jpg

C: 권부장

I am really excited about

reading an article about

their upcoming comeback album.

Rock songs like OBSESSION/OH MOM

would be best to hear from them too.

I was laughing at how TOP

still continue to

imitate Daedae's smile up

till now.I could not

wait for the other subbed parts of NAN~ :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

VVIP/Seungri ♪♪ me2DAY Photo Update:Track 6「White Love」

viofbb129500076986906.jpg

2011/01/14 @19:26:10

어제 너의 얼굴을 기억하지만 오늘은 어제보다 예쁜것같아 왜이러지…아픈곳없는지 병원에가볼까..? ㅡ승리 1st minialbum [VVip] 6번 track White love 중

Via 승리님의 미투데이

Taken from teambigbang.com

VVIP/Seungri ♪♪ me2DAY Photo Update:Track 6「White Love」

*quoted image*

Via 승리님의 미투데이

Taken from teambigbang.com

Rough Translation: Remember your face from yesterday, but today you seem to be more beautiful than yesterday, why is this so...doesn't know where in pain, should I go to the hospital? - Seungri 1st minialbum [VVip] of track 6 White love

Translated by: Miseremei@bigbanghaven

Guest shinhdeplol

Most Popular Music - Seungri[of big bang] teaser

Most viewed - Seungri[of Big Bang] teaser

tumblrlf07wqrvef1qdjx3i.jpg

C: lucky20 @ tumblr

Cant be any prouder of Seungri :wub:

Guest omgshinshin

THAT PICTURE.

THAT PICTURE.

He is so damn handsome.

Hey gorgeous sweet amazing strong baby.

DAMN.

Anyways, I am very very excited to see the translations of the lyrics he wrote. Because I know Seungri has a way with words and I want to see how that will translate to his songs.

Remember how their vocal coach in YG complimented him when they were tasked to write their own lyrics?

Guest klaudcl

Are they gonna do a parody for this year's BIGSHOW i really want to know what parody they'll be showing this year, i hope it's a drama parody like IRIS or Secret Garden or something.

Archived