★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Ena_Dae

wow.. i wish i can be there to stalk him.. but LA's tooo far!! i hope someone stalk him and share the pictures.. i hope he learns some really AWESOME moves!! besides, he can brush up his english. big bang is a global star now thanks to youtube... can't wait for the comeback and maknae's album in 4 days..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ena_Dae

ooh.. i can't wait for maknae's solo.. i love strong baby and i think i'm gonna love this new song.. maknae's has grown up all sexy and manly.. i want his song to win and for him to thank himself again. hheheheh... that'd be awesome.. please win triple mutizen inkigayo...

too bad for the lack of promotion... oh wells, maybe yg wants to build up the suspense. anyways, i cant wait. it's 4 days from now.. hwaiting maknae!!! show that you're really a victory!!!

Guest Banana Peel

YESSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLYYYYYYY :w00t:

it's about time YG releases some info about his album! hahaahah, and omgdness, his photo D; it's so much hotter than I expected! hahahha, I was wondering what concept he would comeback as, and this is so so good! EXCITEEEDDD more than ever now, hahahh. And track with IU? very unexpected but I can't wait to hear that. I guess he's doing the two title track thing too, hmmmm can't wait! and of course, gd features in one of his songs ;) teehee.

2 MVs? YAYYYY, hahaahah. But aw, the album's releasing so late ;___; only a teaser for us on the 13th (or was that how it was originally planned? don't remember anymore)

ANYWAYS, I'm going to have a mental countdown! hahahah

VVIP AS THE TITLE? SEUNG RI TOTALLY LOVES US!

AHHHHHHHHH! He's my very very important person as well! <3<3<3<3<3

Ngaww, and G-Dragon participated in the album despite how busy he is as well. Loving our tom and jerry more and more!

Who's the other person featuring?

Seriously... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of Seungri! Maknae has grown up so much and he's really bringing it with this album. I really excited for this one. Even more than GTOP's because it's the first time we'll be hearing songs he's co-composed in a mini-album. He's looking really really good too. The feature of IU is also a pretty good strategy since it's going to make news considering how hot IU is in terms of search terms and her popularity is also up there. I'm excited to see what he can bring.

Big Tone and Choice tracks + Seungri. I have a good feeling about this. And can I say that Seungri is really BB's king of fanservice = VVIP? so VI + VIP. I'm incoherent right now by this happy news. =)

And YG's delayed, nothing new there. Trolling once again. But the track list made me very very happy.

New album titled VVIP!!! oh Seungri you don't know how much I love that you named the album that.  ITS PERFECT :wub:

Also baby is promoting two tracks so we need to give them both lots of love. VIP!!! Lets show up for Seungri like we did for GD&TOP :wub: Tracklist sounds daebak!!

SEUNGRI FIGHTING!! ILU  OHOIEHGO2HGO2H32GOHG93HG3HG3232H SO EXCITED!!!

yeahhh... finally. but why 20th jan? song with IU make me excited. what kind of song this duet might be? seungri-ahh.. you will be making great!!!

yeahhh... finally. but why 20th jan? song with IU make me excited. what kind of song this duet might be? seungri-ahh.. you will be making great!!!

This is how I see it. With TVXQ(HoMin) recently releasing their album and practically a couple weeks before Seung ri's came out, YG prolly pushed the former 13th date a week later, to see if GDTOP can garner some more awards and after everyone buys the KYHD album, people will start to buy his album. Thus, allowing him to possibly rank high on the charts, even though all the VIPs are waiting until the online store/stores says Pre-order VVIP. So, from a business stand point, that's why I believe it was pushed back a week.

Anyways, I'm ecstatic that the news of his album has finally appeared. 2011 is going to be a great year!

edit: Booo~~, I topped a page with nothing to show ):

Finally!!! Maknae is looking so hot with that teaser picture! I'm super excited for his album. I didn't know he would be so hands on in this album by composing almost all the songs. Good job maknae!!! i can't wait to hear your wonderful songs. the song with IU is so unexpected but i'm very excited to hear it. even though once again YG moved the release date, i'm still happy with his two title songs plus 2 mvs(?) and the tracklist.

i really love the styling and color of his hair in his teaser picture! looking so gorgeous as ever! :wub:

thanks for sharing!

Guest beiusung

lol you read my mind =)) ,YG want to promot him well,20th Jan is Great for me :rolleyes: 

Btw maknae is so good looking , i can't wait for his new album, do you know when YG e-shop open pre order?!

Guest klaudcl

Woah!!! i didn't know pandas could be this HOT i always knew they were cute, but damn... ahhh. can't wait i need more seung-ri.I wonder what kind of sound he'll bring, and i'm excited for the track with IU and the live performance or MV with GD.

Archived