★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^FINALLY!!! OH MY LOLLIPOP

ahhh! i've been waiting. this is almost 2 years in the making!!!

awesomeness. now i just have to wait for HQfancam. must be weird for Tabi, he's singing the chorus in a concert performance. LOL!

OMG TABI!!!!

kc is right, you are DRUNK!!! LOL!!! i was just peacefully watching the fancam when after Minzy... Tabi sang... and i got floored! LOL!!! i wasnt able to take it. i had to pause it. LMAO! :lol:

tabi's we are the world, we are the children is damn right BINGU!!

Guest forgivenx

Sheesh, i really do wanna watch the fancams but i wouldn't wanna wake my entire family up :/ SO THAT JUST GOTTA WAIT :'(

ANYWAYYYYYY, by just looking at the photos, i can already tell the concert is da bombzxz. LOL~ GD&TOP are pimpin' with that huge coat. Seungri and his '90s hairstyle (ROFL)! For a moment i thought he really got his hair done that way for his comeback. ROFLOLOLOLOL~ AND YES, LOLLIPOP! 2NE1 + BIG BANG FTW! :D Oh btw, did PSY performed at the concert? I recently fell in love with him LOLOLOL :) Amazing performer he is.

YG fam + We are the world feels quite off. That made me lol-ed for a while. Did they rap the entire song or something? :P HAHAHAHHAHA <3 YG!

Guest forgivenx

Sheesh, i really do wanna watch the fancams but i wouldn't wanna wake my entire family up :/ SO THAT JUST GOTTA WAIT :'(

ANYWAYYYYYY, by just looking at the photos, i can already tell the concert is da bombzxz. LOL~ GD&TOP are pimpin' with that huge coat. Seungri and his '90s hairstyle (ROFL)! For a moment i thought he really got his hair done that way for his comeback. ROFLOLOLOLOL~ AND YES, LOLLIPOP! 2NE1 + BIG BANG FTW! :D Oh btw, did PSY performed at the concert? I recently fell in love with him LOLOLOL :) Amazing performer he is.

YG fam + We are the world feels quite off. That made me lol-ed for a while. Did they rap the entire song or something? :P HAHAHAHHAHA <3 YG!

Archived