★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

OMG FIRST PIC w00t.gif

TOP's got his hair up yes! can't wait for our wonderful kvip friends to upload stuff. They never let us down 

edit: 

more pics woohoo. I LOVE THEIR JACKETS! wub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They performed LOLLIPOP at the concert!

202882727.jpg

Credit: OfficialDaraGon @ Twitter

Taken from: 21Bangs

BIGBANG and 2NE1 performed Lollipop!

picture13n.jpg

Daesung solo stage + Seungri solo stage

o0800060010898377851.jpg

Sources: Bestiz + CaptainG + Tazanya @ YGLadies + Jkookoo + NotBButA + welovebigbang + 7Luna + beibeilee8986 + nikisol + DCTOP + officialdaragon + Gilbakk

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

DAESUNG & SEUNGRI COVER 1TYM (SOLO STAGE)

PHONE NUMBER COVER JINUSEAN, LOLLIPOP (WITH 2NE1)

Credit: alee @ iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest juang_bb

okay wait... i just woke up and i have to digest a couple of updates LOL! and there's more ongoing and fast updates on twitter to follow.

first, Big Bang Big Show 2011 on Feb? why are they having their concert 24 days after their comeback? i'll react to this again later.

second... the performed LOLLI to the freakin POP!!! LOLLIPOP!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! i want the fancams now! this is almost 2 years in the making. can i say FINALLY?!?!

third.. maknae's hair. oh gosh! i got scared for a second there thinking it will be for his solo! LOL!. G-TOP have given me enough shock to take... i might not be able to make it if maknae joins the fun. LMAO! good thing it's only for his parody of YG! or so i hope :lol:

lastly, it's so nice to see the boys all together. and in such a COLORFUL fashion too! and so many VIPs came out to support.

and VIPs are always jjang! we already have so many picture updates and stuff. woot!

Guest juang_bb

more updates:

Next, Dara with Taeyang, Gummy and Se7en

i think Dara YB and se7en rapped together

The Leaders

Knock Out (double double) then Minzy's solo

Haru Haru acoustic

c: bigbangupdates@twitter

Big Bang performs "Haru Haru" and "Lies"

Credit: bigbanghaven @ Twitter

Big Bang Talking...

picture14c.jpg

Sources: Bestiz + CaptainG + Tazanya @ YGLadies + HappyRichLife + Jkookoo + NotBButA + welovebigbang + 7Luna + beibeilee8986 + nikisol + stella1987+ DCTOP + officialdaragon + Gilbakk + yatohji + Gorgeous_jinny + as tagged

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

685e6911jw6dc0wiwicykj.jpg

Credit as tagged

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

#YGFAMILYCONCERT has ended. Big Bang also sang "Heaven"

Credit: bigbanghaven @ Twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

OH MY LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO JIYONG'S HAIR??? :tears:

He shouldnt have tied the hair up like that :tears:

Seungri's old-school hair style too :tears: Fortunately, thats just for the perf.

66f3c0a2jw6dc0wa71u1pj.jpg

685e6911jw6dc0wceuuc9j.jpg

GD, T.O.P and Bom during encore:

picture15z.jpg

Sources: Bestiz + CaptainG + Tazanya @ YGLadies + HappyRichLife + Jkookoo + NotBButA + welovebigbang + 7Luna + beibeilee8986 + nikisol + stella1987+ DCTOP + officialdaragon + Gilbakk + yatohji + Gorgeous_jinny + as tagged

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Daesung 「2010 YG Family Concert」 Backstage Twitter Photo Update

x23a0b353.th.jpg

Via @DR5MJ

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Guest Michala01

Love GD's hair, he can do no wrong in my eyes and I assume he'll change it again tomorrow. I think Seungri's hair will look better in hq pics. sweatingbullets.gif

Eagerly awaiting more uploads 

Guest juang_bb

I think I actually like GD's hair tied up like that compared to how it looked yesterday at the Galliano event. LOL!!! :lol:

i heard they also sang HEAVEN. i think concert's over now. so we should get a flood of fancams and fanpics soon enough. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

YG Family on stage. End!

h8i44.jpg

r2t6q.jpg

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

viewimagec.jpg

C: 빅뱅갤 // 빅뱅LOVE♡

Guest juang_bb

YGFAM sang WE ARE THE WORLD as an encore? im like... really!?! YGFAM so badass and then they sang we are the world as a last song? LOL! :lol:

i mean really now... i think that's a sign that YGFAM needs to make their own YGFAM SONG! so they have something epic to sing together. dont ya'll think so?

vvv We Are the World was kinda anti-climatic, but we'll see from the fancams. it was still a great show nonetheless. it just really had me LOLing

Guest Michala01

YGFAM sang WE ARE THE WORLD as an encore? im like... really!?! YGFAM so badass and then they sang we are the world as a last song? LOL! :lol:

i mean really now... i think that's a sign that YGFAM needs to make their own YGFAM SONG! so they have something epic to sing together. dont ya'll think so?

Yea I agree. 'We are the World' is so cliche and been done a million times. Time to do a YG fam song 

Archived