★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang, 2NE1, KARA, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls and more gather for SEOUL TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010

Top Korean groups Big Bang, KARA, 4minute, 2NE1, FTIsland, CNBlue, Brown Eyed Girls, U-KISS, Rainbow, and Teen Top gathered in Japan to perform for the “Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2010.”

The event was held earlier today at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. This event was a collaboration between Korean broadcasting channel SBS and Japanese broadcasting channel TBS in celebration of SBS’s 20th anniversary. The performances from this event will air on SBS on November 12th as a special episode, along with a 3-D production of the concert. TBS will air this concert at a later date in December.

SS501’s very own Park Jung Min was the MC for the event and reports state that the event was a major success. Check out some of the photos from the press conference below.

See pictures posted already in this thread.

KARA commented, “We will do our best in both Japan and Korea!”

Big Bang commented, “We are honered to be chosen as an artist representing Korea. Please support us!”

A very awesome event, we’ll have to wait until the 12th for it to air on SBS.

Source + Photos: mdpr.jp + oricon.co.jp

Posted by: GhostWriter @ AllKPop

Taken from: AllKPop

As reported, the concert will be broadcasted on December 23 on TBS (Japan) from 9PM to 11PM.

Full article: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/11/big-bang-set-list-broadcast-date-on-tbs.html

Sources: Oricon + TBS

Translation: Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Article: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Credit: Big Bang Updates

Shared?

TBS Big Bang Kara Seoul Tokyo Festival

TBS/Japan report on the Seoul-Tokyo Music festival

The boys looked gorgeous in black. Mostly Kara but we see Taeyang singing up close.

Cr: _karaholic@twitter.com

FAN-ACCOUNT of SEOUL-TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL

I was at the concert yesterday, and I can tell you that more than 90% (I would say 95%, but just not to sound biased...) of the lightsticks were BIGBANG ones, whether the Korean yellow crown or the Japanese crowned-B. It was like in the picture during the whole concert (in fact, it looked more yellow in real life than in the picture). And there was a huge difference in the atmosphere when BB performed and when the other artists did. After BB, the groups that got more cheers from the audience were 2NE1, KARA and CNBlue.

Also, at the entrance of the concert hall there were boxes for presents, as usual in Japan, and only BB and 2NE1's were full. Some artists didn't have anything, and some just a couple. But I was really surprised to see 2NE1's box, soooo full.

And 2NE1's hoodies were the first goods to get SOLD OUT too, really quickly btw. I think 2NE1 will do well when they debut in Japan in December.

And back to BB, I thought they would sing 7 songs, like they did for Kpop Night @ Singapore, but they didn't sing How Gee and Last Farewell... T_T But it was awesome nonetheless. ^^

Credits: susifg@bigbangupdates.com

And I forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP!

short and concise:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.O.P!

Just wanted you to know I'll always be a TOP vip and most important, stay safe, be healthy, and inspire more people to follow their dreams!

Come on VIPs. Let's sing it together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BINGU TOP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHA!CHA!CHA!

:) Oppa?! May all your dreams & wishes come true!!

I hope there are many opportunities that come your way and

I hope that you'll find the right path to take you to the TOP of the world.

I hope you and your bangin' group the best of wishes for this year

and ALL THE YEARS TO COME!

I'll be waiting patiently for you and big bang oppa.

Me and all VIPs will.

We're all just PMSing very lonely without you guys.

But we'll bare it.

Our hearts will, even if we think we can't.

For you guys, we will.

We'll wait.

Now & Forever.

Guest peppermintsugar

Ah, finally the day has come, my precious babies birthday. Our birthdays are exactly a year and two months apart, both on the 4th, it's adorable and I love it. I'm sure he's having a very good time right now doing whatever he's doing (probably being rather intoxicated LOL), and I can't wait until he's in the spot light once again. My number one bias, always and forever.

Big Bang Fantaken Pic for Seoul Tokyo Music Festival

187402496.jpg

Cr: http://twitter.com/#!/cokyu0205; angel@ygl.com

Look at our birthday boy TOP.. I hope he and the BB boys celebrated great today! Keep on being awesome Tabi.

My Big Bang dictionary says that:

TOP def noun 1. a mass of contradictions - mature yet childish, bingu yet wise, happy yet melancholy; adj. 2. used to describe a charismatic human being capable of melting people with just one stare 3. can also refer to a crazy and funny alien who deceives people into thinking he's the most serious person alive.

synonyms: hot, bamf, gqmf, gorgeous, perfect, sexy

Guest shinhdeplol

lotte_auction1_4.jpg

http://morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=128883330529264026

^ Translation please??? ^^

brb with GTOP's fanart :w00t:

gdtopd.jpg

C: grateful-days.kr // BIG_wow @ baidu

^ wub:

Guest bigbanglover_07

G-Ri interaction :)

from 0:03-0:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MKIT4GHQ_0&feature=player_embedded#!

they are so adorable

Guest Unni_Ashley

Happy Bday to TOP oppa!!!

Wish you all the best XDXDXD

P/s: uhm, i dunno why but i have a strong feeling that BB will comeback in the 3rd weeks of Nov, i already felt sth when there's no BB TV^^

Guest kuroichou

Is it just me, or does Gaho look a lot like a loaf of "barrel bread" with his wrinkles?

artisanbread.jpg

^This XDD

Not a huge fan of wrinkly dogs, but I am by nature a sucker for all furry household pets...

Guest evilgary

yea hope that they could come back in the 3rd week too

it seems that they are rushing it as they were rejecting other promotions

Guest LadyBee

Happy Birthday my man Tabi - T.O.P - Choi Seung Hyun - 최승현 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear TOP oppa xD

~ THANK YOU ~

For being a part of Big Bang, being a hyung that always care about your dongsaengs.

For always bringing us awesome music, energetic stages and dorky moments.

For making me happy and encouraging me to achieve my dreams in everytime I think about you.

For saying that you'll get married at the age of 40 so that I can call you my husband for at least the next 16 years :lol:

And especially, I want to thank your family, who has taken care of you till today, raised you to be a super super super perfect man and always support your career :)

Today is your birthday, so I wish you all the best in everything you do!~

Stay healthy, happy, enjoy your life, always be a perfect man for us.

Never lose your good sides, and even if you have bad sides, you know I'll love it too, right :lol:

And finally, I wanna say it again to you *fangirl scream*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP - MAN I DO ADORE \^__^/

gifTOP04.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

[101104] Mezamashi TV - Big Bang at Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2010

C: bigbanghavenTV @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

2010 yg family concert bigbang wallpaper

1288863874_2010ygfamilyconcert_bigbang_1024_conv.jpg.jpg

HOTTTTTTTT :w00t:

C: http://2010concert.ygfamily.com/ // 큰승이바라기 @ BBVIPZ

32adc3dff76a847e5882dd6h.th.jpg3201f4ee12ca78772797916.th.jpg3201f4ee12fc78772697918.th.jpg

C: YG FAMILY // 玉石内 @ baidu

Archived