★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest mumudav

Hello, VIPs, nice to meet you (*⌒∇⌒*)

I have a one million question to you, hehehe ≧(´▽`)≦

Is anyone registered on YG official site to be avle to kbow the current and real YG address?

Or maybe you just know it?

Cause the address that is on all the forums and sites:

397-5 YG Building

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

It can't be found on google maps so I suspect maybe it's not real anymore?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

397-5 YG Building

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

This is the correct address

bc I went to the new YG Building last year and this is the correct address

It's on the maps

Oricon DVD daily Chart: 01/11

60294042.jpg

source:oricon japan

cr:bestiz

I wonder why there is no cut of Bigbang TV yet?..isn't it aired today?

Guest shinhdeplol

I came home thinking that there is BBTV today but theres nothing tears.giftears.gif Oh my....

Sigh.... TOP's birthday is coming up so we arent supposed to be sad right??? This year I want to see them hold an even bigger birthday for TOP :D

Miss the good old days :(

b01214714c983a7c948a2.jpg

C: 지룡이

Guest juang_bb

Is there really no BBTV???? Ahhhh I'm about to pull my hair out. I was hoping to see some BBTV to at least get us through the waiting this week. What is YG doing? He's having like news blackout when it comes to their comeback then he can't even make sure that we at least get a few minutes of BBTV? **sigh** im mad at YG right now. It's nice to see the boys reading the messages of jVIPs to them though

Guest mumudav

This is the correct address

bc I went to the new YG Building last year and this is the correct address

Thank you very much <333

But didn't YG move? Or it was earlier than a year ago?

whoa deep discussion here. and you guys almost gave me a heartattack when may of you said that you think they will resign. i thought resign as in resigning from yg. but after i read all your comments, i guess you mean re(hyphen)sign right? thank god thank god.

yeah and about dae. daesung is my bias. and i also noticed that under that wide smile of his, he actually doesn't feel all that happy and all. and it breaks my heart. but i never once doubted his passion for singing. i've seen fancams from their concerts (including the most recent kpop night one at singapore_, watched big show 2010 myself from the dvd... and you can tell that he puts his entire heart and soul into singing.

it touches me, and i think he really enjoys singing, but i have a feeling that when he is not on the stage, he's back to the depressed one. i don't know. i just feel that he may even slip into depression like taeyang did early in the year.

oh and he has not once appeared in the recording studio from all the bbtv. i know seungri hasn't too, but i think big tone (is that right?) mentioned him in his tweets that seungri's recording. and so, it leaves only daesung.. T___T i don't even know why i'm worried. this is a big bang album, and i know all of them will be there. but.. i don't know.

sorry for all my ranting. whoa, this is one of the longest post i've ever posted here.

anw, thanks guys for all the long comments and the discussion about bigbang. i have all my feelings all pent up in my chest, and i'm glad i'm not the only one.

Guest toozdae08

^

They did move late last year so I'm not sure if that's still the YG building or the old one. I don't know the address of the new one though.

ALSO,

ARE YOU GUYS TELLING ME THAT THERE IS NO BBTV TODAY!!!!!!

mad.gif

Guest clinglebells

heya everyonee im new to bigbang and kpop. ive been reading this forum for like one or two weeks probably and i was wondering will there be any trending for TOP bday? since his bday is in 2 days. and alsooo, ive been reading they celebrated top's bday last year?? how did they celebrate it?

ive been going crazy for bigbang and kpop for the past couple of weeks and ditching my assignments and exams. :(

Guest toozdae08

^

Hey, good idea. We should trend that!!

Everyone else up for trending TOP's name on his B-day, maybe with another #Bigbangcomeback or whatever?

@clinglebells

we're trending #HappyBirthdayTOP on the 4th Korea time. =)

Credit: TOP4eva @ Twitter

i don't know the specific time we'll start the trending project but we can do it all day! all for bingu TOP! ;)

posted?

[NEWS] SANDARA PARK, “BIG BANG’S TAEYANG STRANGLED MY NECK AND ROLLED ME OVER…” (101102)

daraSTRONGHEARTyb.jpg

**NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A ROUGH TRANSLATION**

2NE1′s Sandara Park complained about Big Bang’s Taeyang.

Recently in the recording of SBS Strong Heart, Sandara Park said, “A person like Big Bang’s Taeyang is sort of like an antagonist.” which aroused with curiosity.

Sandara Park said, “Having strong ties of friendly & comfortable affection with him, Taeyang raised me, strangled my neck, and rolled me on the practice room floor really hard.” Taeyang’s usual erratic, extreme mischief doings has been revealed.

In addition, Sandara Park reveals Taeyang’s body secrets almost covered a lot of dizzy events that may sweep your hearts. (note: maybe she’s talkin bout taeyang always sleeping..at the gym. LOL based on ssabu’s pic updates with TY sleeping at the GYM)

Another episode of Bom & Dara on SBS Strong Heart airs tonight at 11:05PM KST.

Source: Nate News

Translated by: Isha@21BANGS.com

Thanks to janellemarie15@twitter for the tip!^^

Posted by: MIZZ_JULIE @21Bangs

Taken from: 21Bangs

no BBTV today??? :tears:

posted?

[Pics] Fantaken photos of G-Dragon at Haneda Airport on 101030

bbhgdairport101102.jpg

Credit as tagged

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

EDIT: anyone knows if someone will be translating YB's interview from the ELT photobook? i've read everyone's interview already and i was hoping to read YB's as well.

thanks!

Guest shinhdeplol

o0573043010833569901.jpg

福家書店で行われた、記者会見!!!

質問内容は、、、

「写真集での一番のお気に入りのページ」

「握手会を直前にした心境」 

「日本と韓国のファンの違い」 等々・・・

真剣に答えたり、笑いが起こったりの

記者会見は約30分間、行われました。

最後の質問の、

「日本のファンへ向けたメッセージ」

に対して・・・メンバーは

こんなメッセージを残してくれました音譜

↓ ↓ ↓ 

T.O.P

いつも来るたびみなさまが温かく感謝しています。

これからも一生懸命頑張ることを約束します。

G-DRAGON

日本に滞在している間、一生懸命頑張りますので

これからもよろしくお願いします。

SOL

日本に来られるのもファンのみなさまのおかげ、

常に感謝しています。

時々しか来れないのは申し訳ない。

D-LITE

久しぶりに日本に来ました。

アルバム制作など頑張ります。

V.I

どんどん寒くなるので気をつけて(笑)。

チョキチョキチョキチョキチョキ

記者会見終了後、1階の展示会場へ見に行ったメンバー!

展示会場にはこんな展示品が飾られていました。

展示会写真 : Part1 ---入口---

-ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR ネオン管-

o0573043010835996930.jpg

o0573043010836012658.jpg

ギャラリ-レポまだまだ続くよ!お楽しみに♪♪♪

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Thank you very much <333

But didn't YG move? Or it was earlier than a year ago?

That is the address for the current new YG building

I think I'm the one who wrote and translate that address

They hadn't moved in yet when I went there last year..it was still under construction

so no BBTV today..oh ok

ugh YG!

I hate my life already. And no BBTV doesnt help =(

I was hoping I could see some good news and that

would be enough to cheer me up but then...there's nothing.

OTL. YG is killing me with the wait. Sigh.

I don't know how to look at the lack of BBTV today. From my perspective, it can mean that the boys are getting ready for comeback very very soon so they're going into hibernation mode from all forms of media (minus their older commitments like the handshake thing/seoul tokyo concert) so their new concept and songs will be a major surprise to fans. They must be very busy preparing BB stuff right now so they can't show much of them in BBTV anymore. But it can also mean that YG isn't ready to drop BB album this year so they're trying to minimize the anticipation through BBTV and they think that to show the boys more is like leading VIPs on. This would explain why Ri looks a little bit annoyed/unhappy in the latest photos of BB- kpop night and handshake event. Strong baby usually has the best fanservice but he looks unhappy lately.

I'd prefer the first possibility more but I can't deny the second is also a possibility. :(

Anyway,I'm going to help trend for Tabi's birthday. I hope they make him cry again like in their debut year. YB missed Jiyong's birthday this year since GD was in Japan and YB in Korea.

yeah dae mite not be the best looking in the group but everytime i listen to bb songs, i the voices get filtered out to dae's strong and thick voice :D

oh and OH OH OH

BIG BANG IS ON CHINESE NEWS PAPER, I DONT HAVE A SCANNER BUT THEY ARE ON NEWSPAPER!!!

I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME READING THEIR NEWS ON A SINGTAO DAILY BUT MY DAD CAME HOME AND TOLD ME HE FINALLY KNOWS WHO BIGBANG IS CUZ HE READ ABOUT THEM IN THE NEWS.

Guest shinhdeplol

two more days until TOP's birthday!

You should write more than this... One liners are considered spams :sweatingbullets:

Please edit your post with more information :D

Today it seems like the boys had a rehearsal for the Seoul - Tokyo music festival :w00t::D I heard that a U-Kiss member tweeted that they rehearsed after the boys or smt :P

Archived