★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

As I have seen on 2ne1 TV

may be...the recording had end on the latest sunday.

becuz of Jiyong said he will go to singapore tomorrow , that's mean that day is 22nd October right?

and he said park bom must come to record the song again after she performs at inkigayo.

Before that Jiyong asked if there anything left to do instead of reconding that line, but no response.

maybe that song is the last song for recondin, and it's already end at the latest sunday.

yeah, when i watched the subbed video and was watching their conversation in the end, i did have a feeling too that this song with Bommie is probably the last song they'll be recording. my gut feel came from when GD said that "our album needs to come out" and when he said "it cant be released until noona does it". i dont know about you guys, but when he said that, it's as if to me he's saying they're just waiting for this song to get done and it will be ready to come out. not giving some false hopes, but i honestly did have these thoughts when i watched it.

still cant get over the FILA shoot btw. i effin love it! the boys look so YOUNG!!! coz you know, compared to the other groups, sometimes they have that more mature look even though some of them are just their age because they're sunbaes and have achieved a lot... but this shoot really... it's so casual, so fresh, they look like SCHOOL BOYS! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonblonde

How come the boys have not done any MV..

There is no fancam or whatsoever..

I'm dying here.. I can't take it no more.

YG, you need to make an official announcement.

Guest hayakatsu

“At home G-Dragon likes to mix and match clothes and tries out around 5 outfits all the time… but out of those 5 outfits, 3 of them look terrible.”

LOL LOL LOL..THIS SEUNGRI! THIS! lmao

but you left out the MOST important part of what seungri said!

However, he ends up going out with the cool outfit EVERY TIME.

it's all in the final product. haha. but tom and jerry like to jab at each other all the time anyways. GOD i miss seeing that.

----------

btw, i've been refraining myself from doing this ever since i saw him with it but god i cannot hold back any longer!

TOP and his curls turn me ON!!! so badd like it's the smex i swear. honestly. he looks smoking hot with sleek straight hair. but that's too easy for a BAMF like TOP. know what i mean??? who can rock curls like that? not a lot of guys can pull off the wavy tousled look yet he does it soooo effin effortlessly! and he makes it look classy and sophisticated too! i hope he keeps it and plays with his hair color more. i mean, would you NOT die to see a lighter haired TOP?

----------

the FILA shoots and interviews are ALWAYS ALWAYS a joy to watch. they're all very playful and laid-back. not to mention they ALWAYS ALWAYS look good in FILA stuff!

p/s: jiyong is gonna change his scarf color soon. i feel it. pink, dark purple-ish. i smell a new trend comeback.

[EDIT]

@leslie: yeah, totally. sometimes you gotta just cringe and get through it. he's still awesome tho. and when he gets it right it's like BAM! when he hits it, he hits it hard!

V

Guest toozdae08

I think that song with BOM is probably the last song or so.

However, I don't think YG will announce anything till after 2NE1 drop their new single.

Urgh this lack of info is killing me cause obviously the album is so close. Oh well.

but you left out the MOST important part of what seungri said!

oh but i purposely did that! lol. I know Ji's awesome but what seungri

said is true. Some if not many of his outfits are terrible.haha i love

him still.

However, I don't think YG will announce anything till after 2NE1 drop their new single.

Thanks for pointing that out TOOZDAE...*sigh* 2NE1 *sigh*

arh wth..we'll still end up waiting patiently...so.

anyways..

i love Ji's reaction when he's plain embarrassed.lol

43769573.jpg

c: dcinside

Guest Michala01

^^^

yes *sigh* I love the girls but I can't bring myself to care right now with Big Bang just around the corner. 

GD is so bad at hiding embarrassment. He has no poker face when it comes to that, it's totally endearing. 

tumblr_lb0uydkceF1qdalkbo1_250.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. I'm excited for 2NE1 and I adore the girls, truly I do, but this doesn't stop me from being so frustrated cause I want some concrete BB news and this is just prolonging my torture. Oh well - at least we know they're coming back. We have hope now.

^^THIS.THIS.THIS

ack.i am spazzing like crazy here and they havent released any freakin

TEASER. That's how BIGBANG deprive i am.

i seriously am NOT caring with any other artist right now because of

the pending comeback. Sorry ive been waiting...okay erase that..WE HAVE BEEN WAITING

for too long to be distracted.lol

as i have told Macrina

maybe BB's gonna surprise us with their comeback

without any date or teaser.

NOW that will be my R.I.P day! i dont know if i can take so much

excitement.lol

GD can NEVER hide his reaction. He always covers his face when he laughs and THAT's why

i looooooooooooooove him too damn much *sigh*

I lost all my list on my favorite tabs when I dled Google Chrome so I was wondering if you guys could help me find a perf?

It's the one where they each had their own turning stage and they are wore diff. colors. GD came out and sang This Love, Daesung with #1, Seungri with Strong Baby?, & I forgot about YB & TOP. After their mini solos they all came together and sang.

Thank you! =)

Guest choco|HOLIC

^^^^ agreed with the comments above!!!

There's just so much teasing around. I'm practically dying of curiosity...and it doesn't help at all that major exams are around the corner!!! i cant study while thinking of Big Bang's comeback (which may just drop anytime). I don't wanna miss the comeback...and i don't want to screw my future either. :S

Anyone's got a remedy for this?? :l

This year has got to be the most frustrating, exciting, mind-boggling year for us VIPS!

IF THEY COULD JUST RELEASE A STATEMENT.... GRrr...

Guest SeungriIsMine

Something's got me wondering, what if YG decides to not drop any teasers and just shock us with the album? Haha. But that probably won't happen, no?  tongue.gif

Taeyang's nominated for 3 awards so VIPs, let's keep voting, voting, voting *Dory voice* 

Aish! I suck at these. Haha

edit: I topped a page. Haha. It's my first time sweatingbullets.gif

So, I'll just add this touching video in. This was during their first concert (i think) and Seungri bb cried. It's so touching 'cause he worked so hard wub.gif

Guest choco|HOLIC

I lost all my list on my favorite tabs when I dled Google Chrome so I was wondering if you guys could help me find a perf?

It's the one where they each had their own turning stage and they are wore diff. colors. GD came out and sang This Love, Daesung with #1, Seungri with Strong Baby?, & I forgot about YB & TOP. After their mini solos they all came together and sang.

Thank you! =)

do you mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEttyGJuTbs&feature=related

Guest juang_bb

There's just so much teasing around. I'm practically dying of curiosity...and it doesn't help at all that major exams are around the corner!!! i cant study while thinking of Big Bang's comeback (which may just drop anytime). I don't wanna miss the comeback...and i don't want to screw my future either. :S

This year has got to be the most frustrating, exciting, mind-boggling year for us VIPS!

sorry girl, can't help! coz im suffering with the same freakin thing! i have like 2 major exams coming up in a little over a week and a bunch of school stuff (plus work)... add the fact that i cram so much, and BB just keeps on teasing about their comeback... OTTOKE?!?

i am even planning to do like a semi-hiatus, well not like real hiatus, but will decrease much of my online time in order to get my school stuff done this coming week... but why do i get a feeling that with 2ne1 releasing their single this sunday oct 31st, that YG will drop the bomb next week? right when im supposed to stay away from all this?!? goodluck to me! :lol:

edit: http://img29.imageshack.us/i/33739639.jpg/

in that photo^^^ am i the only who noticed that ToDae have the same shoes, and G-Ri are the same too!?! YB's got his own in red. :P

Guest toozdae08

^

Goodluck on exams,

I feel you, it's been midterm after midterms for me this past month and I'm seriously thinking of cutting back and now BB is thinking of coming back.

All this teasing isn't helping anyone. I swear I'll go crazy the day something is dropped - knowing YG he may do something like he did for TMG and just drop an epic teaser or even a mv (if they have multiple mv) and that would be all the warning we have. In fact that would be my preferred method. Nothing at all about how anything is going down but keep it mysterious.

And I did notice the shoes. Poor YB, he's forever alone, lol.

Guest GDBABYBABY

View Postchoco|HOLIC, on Today, 05:10 AM, said:

sorry girl, can't help! coz im suffering with the same freakin thing! i have like 2 major exams coming up in a little over a week and a bunch of school stuff (plus work)... add the fact that i cram so much, and BB just keeps on teasing about their comeback... OTTOKE?!?

i am even planning to do like a semi-hiatus, well not like real hiatus, but will decrease much of my online time in order to get my school stuff done this coming week... but why do i get a feeling that with 2ne1 releasing their single this sunday oct 31st, that YG will drop the bomb next week? right when im supposed to stay away from all this?!? goodluck to me!

me too

I have an exam on nov,1

but I read this thread more than my books

I can't do anything except waiting and try to find some hint.

I try not to imagine or curious thier new concept but I couldn't force myself to do.

and, I try to register to MAMA2010

but I couldn't get the authentic number in my e-mial

anyone know how toget it?

Maybe, the forum itself is getting ANTSY because IT too can't wait for BIGBANG's COMEBACK or maybe IT can feel the tension we all are feeling that's why it's acting weird on us!harhar! XD

@MAMA nominations: I ONLY BOTHERED BECAUSE OF BAE. . .I'm sorry but I'm still butthurt that our boys are not in the list, gah. . .which will always bring me to that one fact that THEY NEED TO -insert cuss here- LIKE NAOOOOOOOO!

@FILA shoot: SWEETGEEZUSINHEAVEN! I CRACKED. . .LIKE CRACKED REAL GOOD! And that imitation of Maknae. . .scary because he sounded like her! harhar! XD

And this -- > http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1756/101028000078205646.jpg - not gonna lie people, I kissed it! harhar! Gah! Ji. . .you're smile - it's beyond! [ and I say that ala Rachel Zoe! XD ]

And my gahd! WHAT IF BIGBANG REALLY DROPS THE BOMB [album/MV/comeback] ON US JUST LIKE THAT?!? [Tabi got me good when he said that statement about the album! ]

IS THAT WHY YG IS KEEPING HIS SNAPPER SHUT? OMFG! THAT IS SO NOT GOOD FOR MY SANITY!

@Michale: yeah. . .Ji fails @ having poker face! See?

gdfail.gif

@Ji's penchant for red beanie: http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201010/28/22/gfg.JPG

SQUEEE!BB fic!

THIS made my day because it reminded me of a scene from my

. . .wearing an outrageously red beanie and eyes hidden behind a vintage RayBan aviator plus a loosely fitted white shirt and jeans is G-Dragon himself.

/EDIT!

WATCHING VIDEOS OF BB FROM THE PAST AIN'T ENOUGH ANYMOAR. . . .

I WANT THE BOYS LIKE - INSERT SUPER CUSS HERE - RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest shinhdeplol

*Sigh* We all miss them like crazyy :( I have been re-watching their performances and variety shows in 2008, that was such a wonderful year :tears: I want them to come back much stronger than that but YG keeps teasing us <_<

And this is my final year too <_< If only I could make money from spazzing :sweatingbullets:

Big Show 2010 Special Repackaged Making DVD/Book (Japanese Ver)

bigbangupdates4.jpg

bigbangupdates1.jpg

bigbangupdates2.jpg

bigbangupdates3.jpg

Currently out-of-stock on YesAsia. Item info posted previously here.

Source: nana-se7en (Thanks!)

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

I swear TOP looks really innocent in these captures :wub:

e00871394cc9d49ee6af1.th.jpge00871394cc9d49deaef1.th.jpge00871394cc9d49d43953.th.jpg

C: as tagged // babycome @ bestiz

me too, i think i'm going crazy waiting for something official about their comeback. i've been stalking/checking this thread everyday just to see if YG has announced something already but sadly not yet... i've been watching their old videos as well specially their variety show guestings... it's fun but i want to see new stuff also...

i'm sad about the MAMAs too but since Youngbae is nominated there, i will try my best to vote for him...

thanks for all the gorgeous pictures and videos! i just missed seeing them together, KPop Night fancams made me miss them so much more...

Archived