★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Dude I died after looking at GD's pics. He's SO HAWT x]

Like hot but in a really cute way while Taeyang and TOP are super manly and Seungri is cutee =)

Daesung has killer smile too :]

GD got both...I don't know if I even make sense. But I just wanna post.

Must get in to my Bigbang spirit because they're making a comeback sooon ! I'm so excited, I even slept in my Bigbang tshirt xD

Imma pray that their comeback is gonna top all the freaking charts for like half a year and they win all the awards and stuff =)

DYING for their comebacks !

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/cue in crack-crazy-fangirl-top-of-the-lungs-ear-splitting-scream!!!!!

HA! This is it VIPz. . . . THIS.IS.REALLY.IS IT!!! OMFG! I am so essited I can hardly think of coherent thoughts at the moment! harharhar!

@ Ji's interview: have no idea who the other girl is but it was probably a wrong decision to have her seat with him throughout the entire interview - you do not seat beside KWON JI YONG / G-DRAGON and not be outshone by him!

I enjoyed watching the video - boy ain't he the performer! It was just for a darn CF and it was like he was putting on a perf or something! How I'd love to photograph him! XD

@Tabi during the KPOP night: Man! Was he drunk or what! Tabi was doing all these cracktastik moves! There was this one fancam that focused on his unf behind and aaaah! Thank you for the fanservice SVIPz! harhar!

I had goosebumps the entire time I was watching the fancams, I LOVE HEARING FELLOW VIPz SCREAMING THEIR LUNGS OUT AND I'D PROBABLY DO THE SAME IF NOT SCREAM LOUDER IF I SEE BB IN FLESH!

Just to make this post relevant. . . . [shared?]

143nipc.jpg

:/ to top's album.

but on the bright side, we do know YG is going to release an album for him :D you can always count of YG for quality so... ;)

oh reallY? i didnt know daesung is gonna come out with one too...i actually hope he sings more slow songs and perhaps collab with gummy since both their voices are so strong =]

Guest Michala01

^^^

Why is he like this? TOP ILU! laugh.gif Laughing soooooooooo hard right now 

To make this post less spammish some more gifs from kpop night 

tumblr_lauernuvxu1qdalkbo1_250.gif

he did that so many times! I wanted to glue them to his face

tumblr_lauen8ig601qdalkbo1_250.gif

tumblr_lauf3rrOZl1qdalkbo1_250.gif

lol Seungri <3

Guest juang_bb

TRANSLATIONS: U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE

Title: BIGBANG’s T.O.P is Always Improving!

Content: Everyone knows about BIGBANG’s early Solo Careers , and are developing rapidly in the entertainment industry.

G-Dragon and Taeyang seperately released their solo albums and . T.O.P has been acting in 2 shows – in 2009 a Telecinema KBS and in this year’s <71 Into The Fire> where over 200000 tickets were sold. T.O.P is acting as the lead role with the film’s 3 other actors. While acting, it is obvious that they have a potential for acting.

T.O.P, who is turning 23 in November, he expresses that during filming, he is grateful towards the other actor hyungs for their support, which helped his filming to be successful.

“Every night in the hotel, i am receiving many pointers and tips from my seniors and the director. I am very happy that i can get along well with them. When filming the 17-year old Jang Bum, i either fall asleep or will have nightmares. (Someone who i dont know his name) told me that a ‘good actor is one who can get into the character’s personality very well during filming, and after filming to be himself again’ .Although at that point of time i am unable to grasp the meaning of what he said.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 2 of content: Expressing his gratitude for the members of BIGBANG’s forgiveness. Besides Thanking his seniors and director for taking care of him, T.O.P also thanks the member of BIGBANG for their understanding.

“Everytime i go back to Japan to unite with them, they will forgive and understand what i am going through, and i am very grateful for that. They will always tell me that i am too sensitive at times, and tell me that i go too far, and that everytime i have new plans, i am too engrossed with it. At first i did not wish to show my weakness to the other members , but its almost impossible, because we are just like family. “

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 3 of content: While acting in <71 into the fire> , T.O.P became too ‘into’ the movie character until he went into depression.

“This movie has many characters, from the beginning, catching my attention from the start…. During filming, because i am too ‘into’ the role in the movie, i will start getting depressed. I spend so much time that i forget about reality, and forget about myself, and hence frequently spending time alone, and also always get into a nervous state. During the period of the battlefield scene’s filming, i am unable to sleep, and always end up being blank. At that point of time, everytime i think of the battlefield scene, i will be traumatised by it.”

T.O.P expresses that since he isn’t a person who plans for his future , his only wish is to be different from everyone else, and hopes to bring new things in and improve for everyone else.

“I hope that for each thing i do, there will be a new feel to it,and i dont wish to be classified under ‘this is just T.O.P’ , If for everything you have to see the same T.O.P , i believe that you will feel bored eventually. That is why, for every role i act as, i hope that it is a totally new role , just like me changing into a monster. Regardless of being in the music or acting industry, i hope that every thing that i do will be interesting, with a totally new feeling to it, earning everybody’s support. "

The way he talked about his family, Big Bang, was so sweet, he is such a softie in the inside.

(Translated | scanned: Sally)

TAKEN FROM: ibigbang

TOP has had several interviews during ITF promos and he did mention having a hard time and suffered from insomnia but i think this is the first time he mentioned being DEPRESSED.

seriously, i love that our boys are so passionate in what they do but sometimes that same passion scares me. if this is true, TOP is now the third member falling into depression while working on a huge solo project. they take their craft very seriously... but at the same time, this is what i love about them. *sigh* TOP still has to worry about his first solo album, hopefully he doesn't fall into the same period again.

so nice that the members understood what he was going through. i can imagine they all did the same when GDYB fell into depression last year too. im just happy that they're all good and happy now. :) and well.... just by looking at the gifs... BINGU TOP is BACK!!! :P

ASDFKA;FAJAFLAGA;AFASDDKFA;ADLAJANLAJDLASKD;ALJAOWIEA;OEQPOIIJFDSCM

okay I'm done. Forreal, I know it came from GD's mouth, but I need a real confirmation from YG himself.

Guest Michala01

TOP has had several interviews during ITF promos and he did mention having a hard time and suffered from insomnia but i think this is the first time he mentioned being DEPRESSED.

seriously, i love that our boys are so passionate in what they do but sometimes that same passion scares me. if this is true, TOP is now the third member falling into depression while working on a huge solo project. they take their craft very seriously... but at the same time, this is what i love about them. *sigh* TOP still has to worry about his first solo album, hopefully he doesn't fall into the same period again.

so nice that the members understood what he was going through. i can imagine they all did the same when GDYB fell into depression last year too. im just happy that they're all good and happy now. :) and well.... just by looking at the gifs... BINGU TOP is BACK!!! :P

It doesn't surprise me that he got so engrossed in the role that it came to that.  I get really down just watching movies like that so I can only imagine how difficult it would have been to try and separate himself from the character he was portraying. Also it was his first real grown up role and he would have put his all into it. It paid off because he did a wonderful job. 

Yes, I think it's the first time I've read him say he was depressed during the filming. It's great that he had the boys to support him through it, they all had to lean on each other last year because all 3 of the hyungs went through a rough patch emotionally.  

Can you believe it? w00t.gif Finally after all the delays and rumors GD has spoken!!! I'm just in a state of Bliss right now. Its actually going to happen! their really coming back! tears.gif:D WOW.

And lol I have been re watching the fancams too and TOP was definitely a wild man :lol: so much energy and binguness :wub:

Also from his interview.

"but its almost impossible, because we are just like family. “ Awwww Tabi you sweetie.

"Big Bang is back...most definitely incredible". OMG you guys I can only imagine what addicting line they will have this time around. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2rc60qs.jpg

Guest toozdae08

“Everytime i go back to Japan to unite with them, they will forgive and understand what i am going through, and i am very grateful for that. They will always tell me that i am too sensitive at times, and tell me that i go too far, and that everytime i have new plans, i am too engrossed with it. At first i did not wish to show my weakness to the other members , but its almost impossible, because we are just like family. “

This brings tears to my eyes :tears:

The boys love for each other, esp this year, has overwhelmed me. Not only are we getting an older and stronger Big Bang but a closer one too. This comeback will be epic.

OMFG THE COMEBACK IS IN JUST A MATTER OF WEEKS?! I. CAN'T. EVEN.

I really really hope it's true and that our dear Mr YG will release some info! Judging from 2ne1 TV when the boys were recording, the new album sounds sick already!

While acting in <71 into the fire> , T.O.P became too ‘into’ the movie character until he went into depression.

OMG TOP i hope you're feeling better now... TT____TT

Macrina and Abie...crazy girls *hugs*

i really wonder what would happen to us if BB comes back...lol

GDRAGON

well i know he said 'PROBABLY' but wth it's enough

for me to go GAGA over the their prospected COMEBACK

i'm a happy girl already!!!

Ksubi Atria Sunglasses Black Summer 2010

shades.jpg

21463347.jpg

shades2.jpg

c: dcinside || 프다미G

ATTN:

are you guys having difficulties viewing BIGBANG MAIN THREAD?

or any threads under BIGBANG? please tell SUBFORUM MODS ABOUT IT

thanks

topqs.jpg

[101023] Top spotted at Incheon International Airport

lvbindi.jpg

Louis Vuitton Bindi Sunglasses

Light Tortoise $600

Well,the color of frame is not so sure you can see Red/Light Tortoise on his pitures, anyway they didn't had other colors avaliable on site. The Bendi was got Black/white frame are popular since 2007.

As we knows Top's always try to be different and unique, so its not easy to find his stuff.

The following picture is The Hollywood starlet with Bendi.

louisvuittonbindisungla.jpg

Beyonce, Gwen Stefani and Lindsay Lohan wearing these hot shades in various colors.

May be Top's shades its the same color with Beyonce^^

Source : http://choidaily.blogspot.com

///////////////////////////////

79379163.jpg

[101023] G-Dragon spotted at Incheon International Airport

chanelrhinestonebrooch.jpg

Chanel Rhinestone Brooch

Coco Chanel was really intrigued by the Russian spirit in 1920’s and Karl Lagerfeld used this fact as inspiration for the Pre-Fall 2009 Chanel Collection! The accessories for this years fall collections are exquisite! With tons of bold necklaces, huge handmade head pieces, unique shoes and beautiful rings. The jewelry line features Russian icons such as Matriochka dolls, red stars and items inspired by Imperial Russia. The collection also features a small enamel Matriochka bracelet bag modeled after a Matriochka. The collection features necklaces, bracelets, earrings and broaches.See

Source : http://choidaily.blogspot.com

TOP's photo today. Where ?

76502253.jpg

65220320.jpg

cr: -"ㅡ@dctop

v thanks shinhdeplol ^ ^ he looking so young :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ You miss this photo :P

Sigh its too hard being a hot boy :lol:

a0042250_4cc65ae008d81.jpg

C: 권부장

More Jiyong's hotness in Singapore :D

55270323201010261101313.th.jpg55270323201010261101313.th.jpg55270323201010261101313.th.jpg55270323201010261101313.th.jpg

photo by : KYLENE@ YANGSIYEONG

thanks to 汏爱GD @ baidu

I swear Tabi is looking younger younger while we're getting closer and closer to comeback date! can I say I LOVE the "Gu Junpyo" hair!!! kekeke it makes him look so cute! and handsome and adorable and hot and fine and I'm totally spazzing right now over TABI! he was my first love you know, lol like I told my story here before.

Tabi was the first one to catch my attention, then came YB then GD then back to YB then SR then DS then YBGD and now it's back to TABI!!!

I think when BIGBANG comes back Imma seriously die like almost every other fans here...lmao

Guest toozdae08

^

I'll die too.

For me it was YB then TOP then back to YB then Dae then YB again then Ri then YB then GD then YB then YBTOP and it kind of circles around like that but it always boomerang back to YB. I'm pretty loyal.

And TOP is looking so BAMF lately, I can't even contain myself.

Archived