@Jsmining ICE AMERICANO OR DIE...

@yeony_y 요즘 세상이 좀 무섭긴하죠.. 이 참에 호신술도 하나 배워보심은 어떨지..^^ ㅋ

Although I dont understand what theyre talking about, Im still happy ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teshagoesblind

ohmygod! I so feel like tearing! there're sooo many pictures and sooo many fancams. and I wanna save them all and watch them all. BUT I'M STARTING TO GET BUSYYY! gahh, I wanna Bigbang (Bigbang used as a verb here :P) BUT I HAVE TO GO OFF! I was trending like a crazy yesterday AND this afternoon. but it's not going back up now. we should come up with another one. doesn't seem like Taeyang has come online!

blaghh, I'll be replying less AGAIN and responding less. I'll try to keep up with the Bigbang news (gosh, I'm gonna be so tempted to just spend my time bigbang-ing againn) on the news sites. but I can't read all this yettt :tears: I'll watch out for any tweet trends. I'll probably be online on twitter!

SPAM twitter: @bigbangboysrlov - MAIN spam,

@bigbangme, @bigbangcraze (other spam)

PERSONAL twitter: @teshagoesblind

if anyone is so kind as to tell me if there're any trending projects or anything cool, that'd be AWESOME and I'd gladly participate if I cannn!

LOVE YOU GUYS! blush.gif:tears:

Post?smile.gif

bb26258.jpg

bb26147.jpg  bb26155.jpg  bb26156.jpg  bb26157.jpg  bb26158.jpg  bb26162.jpg  bb26174.jpg  bb26176.jpg  bb26182.jpg  bb26183.jpg  bb26184.jpg  bb26188.jpg  bb26194.jpg  bb26204.jpg  bb26208.jpg  bb26210.jpg  bb26211.jpg  bb26212.jpg  bb26225.jpg  bb26229.jpg  bb26232.jpg  bb26234.jpg  bb26244.jpg  bb26247.jpg  bb26249.jpg  bb26252.jpg  bb26255.jpg  bb26259.jpg  bb26260.jpg  bb26261.jpg  bb26263.jpg  bb26266.jpg  bb26267.jpg  bb26268.jpg  bb26270.jpg  bb26271.jpg  bb26278.jpg 

Credit SGK-WAVE,bigbangpop

Guest Michala01

^^^

TOP was effing hilarious at the kpop night. It wasn't so much obvious stuff but after watching a lot of the fancams he was definitely having a bit of fun with it. laugh.gif

Guest littlevoice

Omo! Comeback in 3 weeks!biggrin.gif

But this CF was shot before Taeyang's concert, am I right? and before BigBang TV started- But I'm not really sure, though I'll hang in the probability of it being true because I'll rely on my optimism.sweatingbullets.gif

Oh and I really agree with the article above posted by shinhdeplol.

K-pop Gig with a Bang 

Concert review from The Straits Times Singapore~

I've watched the fancams of the other groups that performed as well, and I have to agree with the author here (taking aside my bias which is of course Big Bang)...

Their overly rehearsed rookie counterparts would do well to take a leaf from their books.

I guess this is the reason why they are still this popular in Korea, their live performances is incomparable to other kpop acts. 

Can't wait for their comeback!!!

Guest toozdae08

You guys GD's CF was shot before YB's concert - that's when we first got pics from the set. Also this is like the 4th or 5th time the guys said Nov. including GD himself. Last week Seungri himself said 3 weeks. That's several weeks after GD said mid-Nov, I'm sure by then they had narrowed down the date and were closer to finishing up. I think Seungri's 3 weeks is still good. When has Strong Baby ever lied to us?!?

BIG BANG IS COMING BACK IN A MATTER OF WEEK - all we need is for YG to announce something. He'll do like he did with 2NE1 and announce it 2 weeks before the comeback, which would be this week if Seungri is right. I'm excited.

*wth was I writing? Forgive me I only had 2 hrs of sleep. Dame exams.

BIG BANG IS COMING DOWN IN A MATTER OF WEEK - all we need is for YG to announce something. He'll do like he did with 2NE1 and announce it 2 weeks before the comeback, which would be this week if Seungri is right. I'm excited.

this totally got me. omg dying dying dying. I'M EXCITED TOO.

^thanks for all the concert reviews from singapore... seriously there's nothing but praise for the boys. and really, even just reading those reviews, you can tell that everyone thought that BIG BANG was a group apart.

makes me anticipate what they have stored up their sleeves for the comeback :)

Guest juang_bb

since last night, i have been watching their fancams from the sg kpop night concert and man, i couldn't get tired watching. they really did bring the house down and i feel even prouder with the awesome reviews and feedback they received from vips and non-vips alike. i've read a couple that says they've become a bigger big bang fan just because of how awesome they were at the concert, can you say conversion?!? lol ;) even the author on that last review posted ^^^ couldn't help but praise the boys despite her not so good reviews of the other artists :ph34r:

i can't wait to see them back on music shows, they'll be rocking it!!! i miss them boys!!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

^*fingercrossed* YG will announce bigbang comeback this week

Thats what we are all waiting for :D

Btw, can you please write a little more? One-liners are considered spams :sweatingbullets:

One last photo of Jiyong's sexy back view before Im off to bed ^^

tumblrlaus04wil51qbbxgi.jpg

C: daisukis @ tumblr

S-VIPs took wonderful photos :w00t:

Guest Michala01

^^^

I know right! The Singaporean fans really came through. Wonderful pics and videos! Really a big thank you to those that posted them on the net, without it we wouldn't have been able to experience the awesome show they put on. 

I am really looking forward to some possible BBTV tonight biggrin.gif Tuesdays have been somewhat of a highlight of the week. 

With regards to the November date, as Tooz said we've been told November numerous times now and by pretty reliable sources. I'm inclined to believe it completely. Hoping we get an announcement this week so we can all finally stop worrying and start partying instead. 

Some gifs from the G-market shoot

tumblr_laup8wVgrc1qdalkbo1_250.gif

tumblr_lauomq6dkJ1qdalkbo1_250.gif

wub.gif

more in GD's thread. 

Guest toozdae08

^

That's from last year. TOP had put his album on hold to focus on his acting career so we don't know when he's is coming out. Right now it's between TOP and Daesung as to who's album is coming out next. And we know how YG is with timetables

Archived