★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

Before they had their official japanese debut they redid a lot of songs, like Wrong Number but most of them were in english and not Japanese. This is more of a question for the lounge but they redid Wrong number (became So beautiful), Last Farewell (Baby baby), Remember, Always, etc but those were in English. In their official Japanese album (Big Bang) they did a Japanese version of Last Farewell (also titled Baby Baby) and Always, and Heaven (which was a released single). So they have 3 versions of Last Farewell, and Heaven.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang Number 1 Remake by Kanauru Productions

Big Bang - Number 1 Remake ( HD )

Credit: kanauru @ YT (via Kanauru Twitter's Account)

Description: (some parts only)

Q. Hey Rubber Duck, Big Bang stick, solar, scott pilgrim! etc etc etc

A. Yes we put a load of products and random stuff in this video. Have fun pausing the video and figuring them out :P

Q. Wait..are those CDs on his glasses?

A. You know, I thought it was something GD would wear so yea. I should start designing glasses for GD.

Q. Taeyang has so many sunglasses.

A. A different pair for every occassion of course.

Q. Why is Daesung dressed differently

A. He was told to wear red. He wore this white dressshirt with thin red lines. Yea you suck at wardrobe Jason, you're fired.

Q. Who are those people watching the Number 1 video in the credits?

A. Shaun Evaristo and Lyle Beniga. If you don't know, Shaun Evaristo and Lyle Beniga have danced and choreographed for Taeyang and other YG artists. In no way did they help with any part of this remake. Also Jeka Kalotkin and Meg are in the background watching and laughing.

@CLIO

yeah, i saw you and i followed you also! :)

here's the video but no subs...

2008.11.15 MKMF Big Bang - Best Artist of the Year

^well just spent a good chunk of my evening tweeting for big bangs comeback for no other reason than just to do it. finally hit my limit ^_^

G-Dragon. G-Market. Cute :)

and kinda random question, but does anyone have a vid of Big Bang's 2008 MKMF win...I think thats right. when TOP said the quote about being a weed instead of a flower? thanks.

^

Before they had their official japanese debut they redid a lot of songs, like Wrong Number but most of them were in english and not Japanese. This is more of a question for the lounge but they redid Wrong number (became So beautiful), Last Farewell (Baby baby), Remember,  Always, etc but those were in English. In their official Japanese album (Big Bang) they did a Japanese version of Last Farewell (also titled Baby Baby) and Always, and Heaven (which was a released single). So they have 3 versions of Last Farewell, and Heaven.

oic, that's why when i listen to baby baby it is similar to last farewell. now i know

@CLIO

yeah, i saw you and i followed you also! :)

here's the video but no subs...

2008.11.15 MKMF Big Bang - Best Artist of the Year

^ thanks so much! I had thought realivipsubs had subbed it. but when I check their account its not there :huh: and thanks for following! I'll get back to tweeting after the hour is over.

this was something that I was thinking about: if big bang is coming back as soon as we all hope & think they are... why isn't shaun in korea? I mean, at this point, they've got to begin rehearsals... right? and kinda random but how badly do I want lyle to choreo for big bangs comeback with shaun? too bad he's touring or something <_<

I dunno its just something that's been in my head since shaun's tweet.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ well, shaun may not be necessarily needed to choreograph Big Bang's upcoming comeback. I love shaun's work but if we look at the songs he choreographed for BB, none of those are their title songs in Korea. AFAIK, for BB as a group, he only did Gara Gara Go and Number 1 (correct me if I am wrong). as we all know, BB is not really a dance group and seldom needs or does full choreo, let alone a difficult one, for their songs. i think Shaun is good for their solo stuff, GD's HB is great and his style totally fits YB. but of course, it will always be nice to see him work with Big Bang, be it group or solo. so if he's not in Korea yet, whether he'll work with them for this comeback or not, i wouldn't worry about it much.

^ thanks so much! I had thought realivipsubs had subbed it. but when I check their account its not there :huh: and thanks for following! I'll get back to tweeting after the hour is over.

this was something that I was thinking about: if big bang is coming back as soon as we all hope & think they are... why isn't shaun in korea? I mean, at this point, they've got to begin rehearsals... right? and kinda random but how badly do I want lyle to choreo for big bangs comeback with shaun? too bad he's touring or something <_<

I dunno its just something that's been in my head since shaun's tweet.

no problem! proud moment for all VIPs!

i was thinking about it also since Shaun RT your tweet. i was personally hoping that Shaun and Aimee will be part of their comeback, having Lyle will be a super plus bonus! maybe Jay will be the one to choreo their dance plus maybe Youngbae and Seungri will also share their inputs on this aspect.

Guest toozdae08

^

Big Bang doesn't really do choreo -not their style. Plus ML has other Choreographers so I don't think it's really worrisome for Shaun and other not to be there. Though I miss Lyle a lot :wub:

Anyone know how Kvips did for their BB comeback trending thing?

Trending was so awesome last night! Met a lot of fellow vipz and it was really something to feel the love and support all of us VIpz have for our BOYS! Now I can't really wait to be part of the beautiful chaos that we'd all be in once BB comes back! Btw, just want to share what I recently posted in my LJ:

HERE

edit!

Agree with SoshiBangBang - the rest of ML with Shaun to work with BB = EPIC!

Guest SoshiBangBang

We all love Shaun and his choreo's are the best in the scene.

For all I know he's done With U, Number 1, GGG!, LAOM, INAG, JAF, WD, WUT, HB.

Not many group projects and more solo works. In Japan, Sh*tkngz do most of their choreo. Top Of The World!

I'd rather we have the whole ML come together to get something on with Shaun spearheading of course.

@SoshiBangBang - yeah, that would be awesome! the whole ML crew flying to Korea for Big Bang's comeback! it would be amazing and epic!

@toozdae08 - oh i see! i was thinking that maybe they can share even little inputs just like what Maknae did with Last Farewell.

@CLIO, yeah Realivipsubs did sub it, but maybe it got deleted. If you want to watch it I can send it to you?

Did anyone watch Seungri on Enjoy Today yet? If you haven't, go and watch it. Seungri was so cute, funny, and goofy in this episode, his last!!

http://www.twitvid.com/RSQN4

credit: weeklykpop

Guest missARROGANT

pantsw.jpg

gmarket1.jpg

gmarket3.jpg

gmarket4.jpgcr:ee@dcg

Add two more photos from G-market Adv

GD looks cute but somehow the smile looks fake

gosh..I dun understand the concept of this photoshot

outfits and accessaries combinations are too messy for me...sorry XD

Guest toozdae08

^

I love the one in the middle, GD looks good, but the 2 with his mouth open aren't his best looks. His smile just look strange. However, we love him anyway and the rest of him looks flawless.

@CLIO, yeah Realivipsubs did sub it, but maybe it got deleted. If you want to watch it I can send it to you?

could you please? just pm me! thank you so so soooo much! i hate the therealivipsubs YT channel got deleted <_< & now they seem not to be subbing? although, to be honest, there hasn't been a ton to sub, but still.

I hope we get another subbing team soon because if the boys come back, there's gonna be a TON of stuff I want to watch and understand!! ^_^

Guest Michala01

^^^

I think those photoshoots would get so tiring, you have to keep smiling the whole time when you're probably not in a smiling mood lol. It's like when ever I have to take formal pictures of some kind and they ask me to smile, always looks a bit weird. laugh.gif He looks gorgeous though wub.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong's smile does look a bit awkward in those photos but I can always understand him. He must have been feeling very tired shooting for hours but he had to smile widely anyways :(

He still looks amazingggggg so Im all good :lol:

SOme more unseen photos of Jiyong :w00t:

12879675842010102509591.jpg

12879684192010102510055.th.jpg12879675842010102509590.th.jpg

12879675842010102509592.th.jpg12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879675842010102509591z.th.jpg

12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879675842010102509590.th.jpg

12879675842010102509591.th.jpg12879684192010102510061.th.jpg12879675842010102509592.th.jpg12879684192010102510061.th.jpg

12879684192010102510060.th.jpg12879684192010102510061.th.jpg12879684192010102510060.th.jpg12879684192010102510060.th.jpg

12879684192010102510060.th.jpg12879684192010102510060.th.jpg12879684192010102510060.th.jpg12879684192010102510060.th.jpg

credit : SGK-WAVE (as tagged in photos)

taken from 프다미G @ DCGD

thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

What a cutie :wub:

tumblrlatzs1pb6g1qbbxgi.jpg

C: daisukis @ tumblr

Archived