★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest teshagoesblind

OHMYGOD. I'm friggin' crazy mode right now! goosebumps like hell and Bigbang-ing on twitter! AHHH I can't believe they're the closing act! and I'm not thereee.

I NEED TO WATCH BIGBANG LIVE DAMMIT! and not in 2D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayakatsu

here you go: Winfield X New Era Nice to Meet You

I tried to find other retailers but I guess its sold exclusively from winfield. Not sure where you are from, but looks like hats are about $75 without shipping. hm. I may just pick one up myself! ^_^

hey, thanks a lot!!! and $75 without shipping? so the price stated in yen, is that without shipping or with? i'm from malaysia. so estimated price plus shipping would be like RM260. wow! that's a lot of saving. haha. anyway, now i have to figure out how to actually purchase it since it's in japanese and i don't understand anything. aigoo. anyways, thanks again!!

----------

OMGOMGOMG~!!!!!! I'M SO DANG JEALOUS OF SgVIPs!!! malaysia's like, NEXT DOOR!!! TT^TT hope you guys will share more fanpics and fancams!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I TOTALLY understand your feelings ^_^

181602471.jpg

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

4pqs.th.jpg

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Bigbang sang 7songs, feels like bigbang concert.. The other sang 3-4songs/each group

C: julsarangHAE @ twitter

wowww sooo proud of them :wub:

Everyone coming on stage to sing We Are The World!

C: onlyve @ twitter

Big Bang will be back to Korea tonight. (via @lovelight0209)

C: 21BANGS @ twiter

So no shopping???? Awhhh so sad :(

They must be busy as hell to fly back right away like that :unsure:

And no stakling for SVIPs either :tears:

- - -

This has been a wonderful concert for SVIPs... I wish I would have the chance to experience the excitement too :D

BIGBANG ROCKS TONIGHT!!!!!!

BIGBANG/SNSD/FTISLAND(?) leaving tonight at 1AM. SHINee leaving tomorrow morning. I wanna go back with them too. ):

C: Babywearpampers @ twitter

AN unseen photo of Jiyong ^^

79f1aec74e9b371cb219a8db.jpg

Shared by BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest juang_bb

I woke up early and i couldn't go back to sleep because of all the updates on twitter! :D

how awesome is it that our boys are the last to perform and did a total of 7 SONGS!!! when all other groups had a maximum of 4. they all sang We Are The World in the end, so that makes it 8 SONGS for them!

i heard they'll be flying back to Korea already?!? no rest! the boys must be tired! they just flew in, performed 8 songs plus rehearsals, and now they have to fly again!!! get some rest boys!!! you all did good!

lucky singapore VIPs. now waiting for more fanpics and fancams to be shared! :D

heeeeee heee im so deliriously sick right now so maybe that has something to do with this lightheaded feeling, but I doubt it. the BOYS are BACk!! :D 7 songs, thats right they better have had the closing stage and the most songs! I wonder which group had the most fans present? not that it matters bc I'm SURE VIPS represented and gave our boys lots and lots of love!!

They're leaving to go back to korea so soon? They had such a busy day, they're all probably going to pass out on the plane. BUT they better get used to busy schedules again...because you know, they're coming back!! ^_^

if VIPS are on such a high right now, IMAGINE what the boys must be feeling. They're probably crazy excited to be performing as BIG BANG again! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL Check my post above ^^ There are about 10 photos already :lol:

x231fba38.jpg

Jiyong, Youngbae, Seungri...if you can spot them. http://plixi.com/p/52410936

C: onlyve @ twitter

C: 1400hrs @ YT

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

C: Jasmine89 @ YT

[Fancam #4] G-Dragon at Incheon International Airport (101023)

C: bigbanghavenYT @ YT

Guest teshagoesblind

YEAH! where're the fancams. AHHHH!

this REALLLY looks greatly upon our boysss! I mean, SEVEN songs and the CLOSING act? that's AMAZING! GAHH, I'M SO FRIGGIN' PROUD OF THEM AND PROUD TO BE A VIP

Guest kloiepup

lucky japanese.lucky singaporeans.lucky koreans.lucky siamese.

i heard they is gon have a concert in the phils.

im so excited for their comeback

Guest shinhdeplol

More photos of the boys at Incheon International Airport :)

bbairport03101023.th.jpgbbairport04101023.th.jpgbbairport05101023.th.jpgbbairport06101023.th.jpg

thanks to Miss小鬼 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

And after Big Bang's last song, all the acts came on stage to say their goodbyes. It was so cool. #sgkpopnight #recap

Being the last act, Big Bang also obliged us -- we demanded an encore! LOL. #sgkpopnight #recap

At some point T.O.P. and Daesung did a silly dance together on stage. So funny! Also, they were both in black jackets. #sgkpopnight #recap

GD still rocked the scarf, and yes, T.O.P. still has curly hair! #sgkpopnight #recap

C: TaniaArpa @ twitter

LOLL ToDae at it again :lol:

C: fangshiushiu05 @ YT

@21BANGS GD was so hot, he actually stood at the end of the T-stage, took off his shades and smiled at the audience! #SGKpopnight

OMG TAEYANG WAS SO DAMN CLOSE!! GD TAKING OFF HIS SHADES WAS EPIC!!!! #SGKpopnight

C: JoJo_D_MoJo @ twitter

I would die if I were to witness their hotness in real life :wub:

FINALLY SOME FANCAMS!! Loved their number 1 performance had the place jumping! :wub:

GD sporting a new scarf^^ hes like in love with them now.

*edit Hands Up performance!! OMG I love when Dae hits that high note :wub: Big Bang still have the best stage presence love how they work the crowd!

Guest littlevoice

Hello to my fellow stalker on this thread, who are hopefully not dying of envy-excitement...

Gosh, I'm on such a high right now from watching the number 1 fancam and I'm totally waiting for more!

Our boys definitely owned the stage and the night, all the people there seem to enjoy there performance and its making me feel giddy now.  They've managed to capture the audience and fans of the other groups without a new song, fancy choreography or any other gimmicks.

Big Bang needs to comeback, seriously!!!

Guest JACHOHJAC

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CONCERT.

IT FELT LIKE A BIG BANG CONCERT TBH LOL. THE BOYS MADE THE ATMOSPHERE SO HIGH (i felt like i was clubbing in the concert hall XD) they were the last group to perform and they totally got everyone going high with them. they sang quite a number of songs(Garagarago, number1, haruharu acoustic, lies, lastfarewell, howgee, hands up.) the most for the night! ;p

seriously, no one can deny the power of BIG BANG! <3 :D

[fancam] BB's introducing themselves

^ lol turn down your volume!! i shouted! XD

still uploading another fc! u can see jiyong doing his lip wipe XDD

ps: jiyong was being dorky at the end. he wrapped his scarf around his head lol!!!

Guest evilgary

wow thanks alot for the fancams, it would be really awesome if i could be there

lol hope to see the picture of top with his curly hair

Guest shinhdeplol

Im pretty sure this photo hasnt been shared before :w00t:

EVERYTHING about this is PERFECTTTT :wub:

tumblrlar68txoya1qzg328.jpg

*a bit huge, but believe me, its worth it :w00t:

C: bulletthrough @ tumblr

gd2mu.jpg

C: DCInside // 21bangs.com

Thanks Pearlx @ Twitter for sending!

^ Such a beautiful fancam :)

Guest SoshiBangBang

I'm still in a state of absolute ecstasy, Imagine watching the boys live after waiting 4 years, through this screen. I'll post a review tomorrow!

Some highlights:

- Tabi must have been drunk or under some sort of influence cause his BINGU-NESS IS WAY WAY WAY HIGHER THAN NORMAL.

- Tabi did a COUPLE DANCE with Daesung during How Gee(?) performance.

- TODAE is alive and more evident! :D

- GD must've been really happy! running around and jumping!

- GD sat on the stage during HANDS UP.

- MAKNAE SEUNGRI, unfortunately, must've felt down today cause his fanservice is super low.

- I saw maknae throwing a towel on the ground ( a lil' more violently than needed ), he wanted to wipe his face.

- Taeyang was awesome, flawless, this man, is really a perfect entertainer. His skin in fairer than I'd imagine.

- Tabi still has his curly hair and GD's hair now is still a lil' reddish.

- I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE SAY DAESUNG IS UGLY. HE IS john teshING HANDSOME AND I'M SO JEALOUS!

- Daesung laughed a lot :D

- GD messed up his lyrics in Gara Gara Go and Dae responded with a laugh!

That's for now!

Guest juang_bb

is this true there are like 300+ people in this thread?!? :blink:

anyway, more fancams coming our way!!! yay!

here's another one for LIES

c: whiterosewhite@yt

edit: LAST FAREWELL

C: piggyice@yt

^^^Soshibangbang thanks for the fanaccount! i'll be waiting for your recap soon! and so i heard that Tabi and GD did a lot of fanservice today. it's nice to know that BINGU TOP showed up for the concert! and ToDae i want a fancam for that!!!

seriously, one of my goals in life now is to see Big Bang live!!! i can't help but be so proud because i've been reading a lot of tweets and reviews that the boys and their stage presence is super amazing tonight, they owned it! :D

what else are we missing from their set list? i think we're only missing How Gee right?!? and that's where ToDae did their couple dance. gotta find one!

@SoshiBangBang you are so lucky along with all the other VIPs who were there to support Big Bang <3 I'm so jealous! I really want to see them perform live one day - they just need to come to the states, specifically California since I live here. ;D

It's so awesome that they were the last to perform with the most song performances, too. SVIPs must have been dying to see the boys come out, but I'm sure they are so worth the wait. ;D So exciting to see all the fancams and pictures taken. ♥ I miss Big Bang!

Archived