★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^^ That other guy in the pic is not even an mc in the show lol.. I haven't seen him in any of the eps yet :sweatingbullets: Maybe 2 people are replacing Seungri?

idk, i'm so confused right now.

the preview pic of new ep...

123dvc.th.jpg

There's no Seungri.... but 2 new guys :blink:

Oh..my bad..lol..I only focus on Seungri when I watch ET. LOL. Cool 2 people replacing him? maknae is hard to replace by one person alone.

Why is there so little news. Anyway, I'm gonna participate in trending. both with ivips and kvips. i hope that yg realizes how much the boys are missed.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kresten

This thread jumped 4 pages from last night! Even the littlest news about BB's comeback makes us all crazy. I do hope it wouldn't be later than November 1st week so that we can end 2010 without a good note since so far, Kpop didn't do anything to me this year as much as it did before. I DONT CARE ABOUT AWARDS ANYMORE, BB is BB, and I want their music and performances.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ if it's true that maknae pulled out of ET because of BB's album then it's actually kinda bittersweet, especially seeing that pic now and maknae is nowhere to be seen.

i've been loving to see maknae every sunday at enjoy today and it seems like he's been having so much fun. and it's almost as if it was just yesterday when we saw his video performing IBT and SB for ET, and he looked so happy. could that be the reason why he had a performance? an encore one for the show? and that's why the 3 week rumor spread? im speculating but im really kinda sad that he had to leave the show. i was just waiting for the episodes to get subbed because i was enjoying it already even without subs.

on the other hand, i guess YG is just worried seeing how maknae injured his ankle and their comeback is just around the corner. they can't afford seungri or any of the boys get injured at this time, not when they're almost ready to come back. and yeah, ET seems to be doing a lot of sports lately, so it really wouldn't be safe for seungri.

Guest peppermintsugar

Yea it will be early US time but I guess you American peeps need to adjust to sleepless nights for the promotional period.  

Sleep is irrelavent when it comes to big bang 

%7Boption%7Dbigbang.gif

My sleep schedule is already awful as it is, I mean, I normally go to bed at 7am every morning, maybe I could live through the other hour and stay up to tweet 8D

Guest shinhdeplol

Just got home from school and Im definitely not happy with YG's statement <_< If YG keeps being like this, I'll go crazy <_<

And Seungri pulling out of ET is such sad news. I love him on variety shows and he seems to be having so much fun doing it. :( But he quit for their album so I cant say Im not excited :w00t:

Now I;ll patiently wait for more confirmation on their comeback from YG and for Seungri's I'll Be There perf to air :D

[NEWS] Leeteuk joins MBC Variety show, "Enjoy Today" as a Regular Member

Super Junior Leeteuk became a new member of "Enjoy Today," the second half of MBC "Sunday Sunday Night."

According to a staff on the 21st, original members Seungri and Gong Hyungjin have left the show. Leeteuk and Kim Sungjoo have been added to the program as new MCs.

A staff revealed, "Seungri and Gong Hyung jin left the show due to their schedule conflicts. Leeteuk and Kim Sungjoo will be replacing them as regular members. They have already participated in the taping which occoured on the 20th."

Seungri had to leave to prepare for Big Bang's new album and Gong Hyungjin had schedule conflict with KBS 2TV drama, "Fugitive" that he had to leave "Enjoy Today."

Before becoming a regular member, Leeteuk appeared on "Enjoy Today" and worked together with other members. Leeteuk appeared with other Super Junior members in the Choosuk special titled, "Enjoy tracks and fields" which aired on the 10th.

Also, Kim Sungjoo acted as a commentary member in the episode featuring "Enjoy Today" members and women soccer Korean national team which aired on the 17th.

Source: Star news

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS

DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

EDIT

I know we are all pissed but please refrain from using swear words, even though they have been censored :sweatingbullets:

^

full translation of the article is posted above. thanks!

TeamBIGBANG‎: BREAKING:Seungri's left MBC Carpe Diem due to the conflict w/ BIGBANG's upcoming schedules & Leeteuk is his replacement

Full article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010102112093995918&outlink=2&SVEC

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG @ Twitter

Guest juang_bb

translations from ibigbang

[NEWS] Seungri quits “Enjoy Today” to get ready for COMEBACK!

Super Junior’s Leeteuk has become a new member of MBC’s ‘Sunday Night’ Part 2 ‘Enjoy today’.

Because of Seungri’s and Gong Hyun Jin’s leave, Lee Teuk and Kim Sung Joo have been picked as the replacements hosts on the show.

The producers said, “Seungri’s and Hyun Jin’s personal schedules became a problem with recording, therefore Lee Teuk and Kim Sung Joo will be the new fixed members of the show.”

Seungri’s preparation for Big Bang’s new album, Gong Hyun Jin’s shooting of KBS2TV drama, both created problems in the schedules so they had to get off.

(omitted irrelevant parts)

Source: Daum

Translated: Alee @ ibigbang

YG hinted at Big Bang’s music comeback plans.

“The members have been working hard every day to record music. A lot of good songs have already been completed,” “Because they’re coming back after a long period of 2 years, they’re working hard on focusing to make good music more than anything else.”

Source: Nate

Translated: Alee @ ibigbang

YG “Big Bang is recording every single day”

tumblr_laledgtmg31qe4f09o1_500.jpg

YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, revealed in a call with EDaily SPN, “2NE1’s follow-up track will most likely be revealed on October 31st, on Halloween.”

Regarding Big Bang’s future album release, Yang answered, “The members are recording for the album every single day. There are currently a lot of good songs out. They’re focusing as intensely as possible since it’ll be their first album in two years.”

Source + Photo: EDaily SPN

Translation by Hypermaniac @ AKP

Credits: www.bigbangupdates.com

BIGBANG's Recording Is In Progress

photo2ph.jpg

The BIGBANG comeback rumor spreads like a wildfire on-line and off-line,it must contain some grain of truth to keep the rumor mill going non-stop and send many VIPs to frustration day and night,in a piece of news regarding to 2NE1 follow-up promo plan on this halloween,YG representative gave a short word on how BIGBANG are doing right now.I omitted the part that's not BIGBANG related.

"The members have been working hard on the recording everyday.At this state,a lot of good songs are done.After they've been away for a long 2 years' time,they're concentrating on producing a good records more than anything else."

I have no reasons to rush them for the comeback,not just because everybody else is releasing their albums like it's a K-Pop fest out there on a daily basis. It will drop when BIGBANG feel that it's the right time and the market will be always ready to embrace them.So, sit back, chillax and let them work their way.

Source: media.paran.com

Translation: teambigbang

Guest toozdae08

We moved like 3-4 pages on the mere hint that big bang was coming back (a hint that was believed for all of 5 min). :blink:

It's going to get real crazy when the boys make their comeback. It's coming, I feel it.

Guest Michala01

We moved like 3-4 pages on the mere hint that big bang was coming back (a hint that was believed for all of 5 min).  :blink:  

It's going to get real crazy when the boys make their comeback. It's coming, I feel it.

We all lost our minds their for a few minutes. It's definitely going to be insanity in here when the comeback is announced. As a mod, I wish you luck in controlling the situation laugh.gif

Just cause... 

tumblr_lamp27VUvW1qcri4ro1_400.gif

I wish I could be there just once for one of their recordings! 

Guest intelligirl

aw I guess these are the last set of pics with Seungri in it from ET. From Ep 10. He is in Jeju island :]

46049116.jpg

38447816.jpg

82384987.jpg

70308070.jpg

59215342.jpg

59752446.jpg

61850186.jpg

21506044.jpg

12064777.jpg

14169088.jpg

44434850.jpg

79393935.jpg

85738389.jpg

39040942.jpg

c: imbc + DCVI

Guest choco|HOLIC

hello, any singapore VIP know, Big Bang's Flight to singapore this week?

me too! i've been searching for singaporean-base fansite but cant find any. my friends and i really want to 'fetch' them from the airport!!!! :/ i really hope they wont leave the airport through a secret passageway where we cant catch a glimpse of them like what super junior did when they came here.

btw, thanks Cl0 for the link, i manage to get here!! and peppermint too for the suggestion!

regarding the comeback rumours...I love you guys for hyping things up really!!!!! This thread is filled with immense excitement whenever any information about their comeback pops out of nowhere! Keep it going!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ That video is about Seungri @ MNET Japan Wide 2030 Superstar Ranking (101021)

:D

C: 21bangs.com

Seeing those last photos of Seungri on ET makes me a little sad :( No more cute Seungri having fun every weekend :( But I hope he has had a considerable number of celebrities' contacts :lol:

Some GRI love that never gets old :w00t:

tumblrlamwp2wulp1qbw66q.gif

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Guest teshagoesblind

I was kinda dissppointed about Seungri pulling out of ET since it's all we hear from him! But who am I to complain, BB Comeback is priority :P are we trending? That would make my time at 8pm I guess! Sunday night! I should probably make a separate account so my spam doesn't annoy my friends. So, #Bigbangcomeback? Gosh I'm friggin excited! Although I'm not sure how I'd handle it if YG were to release an actual confirmed date for their comeback! I'm gonna go friggin' apemini cooper! Blagh! I'm in such a crazy mood I just feel like shouting at the top of my lungs! All the anxious news on BB comeback is driving us friggin' mad!

I wanna do the VIP thing but I don't know Korean and I have no idea how to use naver or daum or nate and everything? Can anyone help?

Gahhhh! I hate this but I love this! The constant feeling like anything could happen and the anxiety! I wanna rip my hair outttt!

I needed to ask something! I don't really participate in forums and stuff (of course until I got friggin BB addicted and kinda only participate in BB stuff) but do you guys like, as fans ever meet up? Or does anyone? Like a gathering for fun and stuff?

^VIPs do meet up... but I think its something organized in fanclubs rather than here on the forum. At least, as far as I know.

As far as using naver/daum/nate, I think it should be relatively simple--once we get what "word" bbvipz decides. It should be a simple matter of copy & pasting the word into the search bars on each of the sites. I'm sure we'll get more information when the time gets closer.

ah, wanted to wake up to news of a comemback. But WOW thread moved like 4 pages since yesterday! amaazing :)

Guest teshagoesblind

Awesome! Thanks! Bigbang comeback is going to be EPIC! :) Ohmygod! I have to prepare! For my many hours on the Internet! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

I needed to ask something! I don't really participate in forums and stuff (of course until I got friggin BB addicted and kinda only participate in BB stuff) but do you guys like, as fans ever meet up? Or does anyone? Like a gathering for fun and stuff?

I have met Ly (ncly) and Chau/ Kieworld, if you still remember her :P It was pretty fun talking about the boys, especially the part when I told them about the nicknames VN VIPs gave them LOLLLL

I feel that this conversation does exist in real life :lol: TOP is a baby after all :lol:

tumblrlan84r9gex1qesrx0.jpg

C: melissaholic @ tumblr

Guest teshagoesblind

Oh! That's cool! VIP meet ups and stuff! :)

Ohmygod! I saw that on kpopmacros! Too cute! They probably do share that conversation! Lol!

Archived