★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

From Aimee Lee Lucas's Facebook :w00t: I have never seen those photos before... Jiyong was such a dork here :lol:

40143136489059734228136.jpg

40143136489063067561136.jpg

67573136489466400854136.jpg

Dara takes variety show lessons from Seungri

After having a hugely successful comeback, 2NE1 has been getting many offers to guest on variety shows. However, as the group had rarely made any appearances on these programs, many speculated that it might be because they were very inexperienced in the variety field.

On the latest 2NE1TV episode, Seungri was shown teaching Sandara Park about variety shows. (Watch the video here.)

The show’s PD said, “Dara got a pen and notebook and wrote down everything that Seungri said. The two practiced talking like they were on a real talk show and you can see that they worked super hard.”

Dara also updated her Me2Day about Seungri’s teachings. (See Dara's update with the photo here.)

[Omitted non-BIGBANG-related parts]

Source: Osen

Translation by kimchisteve @ AKP

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates.com

Seungri “I taught 2NE1 how to be on Variety Shows~"

Sandara Park posted on her me2day, “Seungri is totally smart”.

Usually, we see 2NE1 on stage, and it is hard for us to see them in variety programs. They have a “hiding variety teacher”, who is revealed to be Big Bang’s Seungri.

Recently on a music chart program “All Kill”, 2NE1’s Sandara park got help from the YG Family Variety Sunbae(?) Seungri.

2NE1 TV producers said “Sandara Park takes very careful notes on what Seungri says. When she is with Seungri, she talks as if she is really on a talk show for practice.”

Seungri has a lot of know-how about variety and told Sandara “Nuna, don’t try to be funny on variety programs. Just say things in a lovely and pretty way”.

Sandara Park complimented Seungri by saying he is “very smart” about variety programs.

This day, Sandara Park and Park Bom are part of “New Dance”, a comical show with Psy, and they had a successful variety program.

On the other hand, on MNets’s 2NE1 TV that aired on the 19th, 2NE1 went to the Black Eyed Peas concert and they will reveal their lives in London.

Source: Nate

Translated by 21kristine @ygladies.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

OMG! so happy to see BB on 2ne1 TV :D

did anyone else crack up big time in this scene:

2am5w2.png

Bom watches tabi yell out nonsense while eating a banana and says,

"Is he an alien too? Which planet is he from?" HAHAHAHAHAHAH. oh my,

this part cracked me up so much when I watched it, but I guess it's not

that funny unless you watch the scene, hahahahaha. sooo cute. I love it

when top eats bananas! idk why it's so cute :D

:w00t: Big Bang on 2NE1TV was so awesome :wub: So much cuteness. GD doing minzys move again, YB "i'm big bang" awww, Top eating a banana and saying random stuff, Se7en touching tops curly hair :lol: Seungri and his funny poses, Daesung with Minzy and TODae lovefest. I think I might faint it was just too freaking cute :wub:

And then on top of that we get a sneak peak at their photoshoot which looks SOOO HOT!! ahhhh can't wait!!

Guest toozdae08

listening to Psy's album and it's amazing, loving it. I know this isn't exactly BB related but he's a new fam member and he's been a YGE friend since forever.

Guest toozdae08

YB is tweeting away as we speak -he seems to have fallen in love with twitter lately. lol -he's too cute.

tweet.png

And can you spot Dae on PSY's new website's background comic? - lol

179999173.jpg

Guest choco|HOLIC

hey there VIPS!!! i need help. It's been about five days i cannot gain access to the Official BIGBANG main forum thread, i.e. the one listed at the top. Everytime i clicked to the last page, the page directed me stating "I.E. cannnot display the webpage" I have tried a couple of times daily but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing?? Help? Thanks!!

Guest toozdae08

^

Totally is. He included like all the YG fam. In the pic above he's next to CL, and YB's head is near it. Other pics have Dara and possibly Minzy. But that's totally GD -pink scarf makes it obvious.

Guest juang_bb

I was able to spot DAE, GD, and YB (mohawk). :D cartoon so cute!

i see that YB is now totally addicted to twitter. he's been on it for more than 2 days straight now. lol! keep it up YB!!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

'

^

^

I also spot the boy with pink scalf. is it probably Gd?

Please remove the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting :D

Taeyang’s tweets for 10-10-20

Taeyang: @jg7321 저두 공부중이에요.. 어려워요 트위터.. 으아 ㅠ

TRANSLATION: @jg7321 I’m also learning.. Twitter is difficult… Uuahh~

Taeyang: @yeony_y 요즘엔 무슨 촬영해요~? 암튼 좋은 캐롤 들어요~Good night!

TRANSLATION: @yeony_y what are you shooting recently? Anyway, listen to a good carol~Good night!

Taeyang: @hustlepd 피디님~ 근데 피디님이 왜 hustle pd 에요..??

TRANSLATION: @hustlepd PD-nim~ hmm why do you call yourself hustlepd..??

Taeyang: @officialse7en 형 무슨 촬영이길래 24시간..? 와우.. 아무튼 수고했어요 형.. 대단하네..

TRANSLATION: Hyung, what kind of recording needs 24 hours..? Wow.. Anyway you have worked hard hyung.. amazing..

Taeyang: Good afternoon everybody..! Have a nice day..!!:)

김지욱 (@hustlepd): @Realtaeyang 굿모닝 태양! “hustle” _ 아버지가 좋아하시는 단어 이기도 했고, 9회말 투아웃 투수앞 땅볼에도 포기하지 않고 전력질주하는 투지!투혼…! (거의 국가 대표 느낌) 이와중에 태양도 hustle 이라는 단어와 어울림:)

TRANSLATION: Good Morning Taeyang! “hustle” is a word that my father likes a lot, (

Note from Aoiare: he talks about baseball~~~idk ) During this Taeyang is also a hustle of words and harmony.

Taeyang: @hustlepd 아.. 그랬구나.. 저한테도 어울린다니 뭔가 기분이 좋네요^^ 하하. Project runway korea에서도 피디님의 투혼을 느낄수 있겠네요!! ^__^화이팅!

TRANSLATION: Ahh..I see..I’m fine with whatever the results that come out^^ haha. PD-nim’s Project runway korea will be looked out! ^_^ hwaiting!

++ Hansol Lee (ambdxtss) is a backup dancer for YG family & 김지욱 (hustlepd) is Taeyang’s PD of REAL SOUND TV

Sources: Taeyang, Hansol Lee, 김지욱’s Twitter

Translated by: Aoiare@21BANGS.com

Tae is officially addicted to twitter :lol:

Guest Michala01

He's tweeting up a storm. I never thought I'd see the day. Twitter is like that though, sucks you in before you know it. 

Tell the others to join too please! 

Guest toozdae08

OMG!! I'm even deeper in love. He's sounds like a little kid - so adorable.

" PD-nim~ hmm why do you call yourself hustlepd..??" = CUTEST THING EVER.

he's killing me here. YB why are you so cute :wub: ?

--

This actually reminds me of the time I read this fanfiction where the YGFan all got twitters and everyone started to do stupid stuff on it and they got in trouble with Mr. YG.

Please please please have the rest of BB follow YB into the twitterverse.

^

Why, hello there TOP ;)

Archived