★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

YB! why so adorable omg wub.gifwub.gif His english is great! I hope he becomes a twitter addict and starts tweeting all the time, that would be great!

Again thanks to the Royal Aces for subbing. They're so hilarious together, especially when TOP and GD are hyper laugh.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to post it here also. YB is going crazy on twitter! love it!!! i hope he had fun and will continue to post more. :wub: hope to see ALL of them tonight on BBTV!!!

[uPDATES] Taeyang “Done Recording!”

Original message: @officialse7en 화이팅 형!! 녹음 끝나구 트위터 좀 공부하다 이제 자려구여^^ Good luck!!

Translated: @officialse7en Fighting hyung! Recording ended, I’m learning Twitter a little but I’ll be going to sleep now^^ Good luck!!

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Posted by: alee @ iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

recording for what???!!!

Guest Michala01

^^^

EXACTLY? Recording what? >.< This is killing me! I need an announcement YG PLEASE. SNSD  just posted comeback info....vicx.gif and it made me go crazy.gif cause this is not the reality I wanted lol. I'm still hoping for an announcement this week 

^ yup I've been monitoring taeyang on twitter all day & just loving it! I even tweeted him & aimee ^_^ And gosh, how much do I love taeyang for using his twitter account? THIS MUCH. I love how even though he may not have the most perfect english, he's trying to reach out to his international fans. as an iVIP, it really means a lot to me because almost everything I get from the boys is second/third hand. But this is a line of communication that can reach me directly. Taeyang, I could just hug you :wub: Now if he could just get the rest of the BB boys to use twitter too!

done recording? recording a song or an ALBUM?! going crazy here! :crazy:

Guest toozdae08

You guys I'm 100% confident of this comeback. Don't ask me why ;) - It's Just A Feeling, lol.

YB + twitter = :wub:

He's so cute. If the rest of BB starts using twitter then I'll die. I hope YB gets the rest of the boys on it too. It will be so cute.

Guest Banana Peel

^

LOL, smooth ;)

oh my goodness, YB is soo soo adorable, I swear. One minute he's extremely hot and the other he's cute as a puppy. HAHAH, I just adore YB a lot. And I'm so happy he's actually tweeting instead of leaving it empty after promotion. I'm REALLY hoping other bb members can start tweeting too. coughTOPcough. hehehe.

Guest toozdae08

^

I find it ironic that he's twitting more after his promos. Guess he was really really busy, cause he tweeted that he's finally learning (and that it's hard, lol). I've also been reading the tweets back at him and they're so cute -telling him to go to sleep and to take care. Aww.

Honestly, I'm seriously confident about the comeback, last time we YG announced comeback plans we had none of the stuff we have now. As the date approached he and the boys kind of ignored that there has ever been a mention of a comeback. But with all the boys talking about it and talking about recording music -I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! (so excited that I just can't type)

Guest Michala01

^

I find it ironic that he's twitting more after his promos. Guess he was really really busy, cause he tweeted that he's finally learning (and that it's hard, lol). I've also been reading the tweets back at him and they're so cute -telling him to go to sleep and to take care. Aww.

Honestly, I'm seriously confident about the comeback, last time we YG announced comeback plans we had none of the stuff we have now. As the date approached he and the boys kind of ignored that there has ever been a mention of a comeback. But with all the boys talking about it and talking about recording music -I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! (so excited that I just can't type)

I'm confident too. That's why the first thing I do in  the morning before I even brush my teeth is check this thread for an announcement about their comeback. Sad but true laugh.gif

I'm confident too. That's why the first thing I do in  the morning before I even brush my teeth is check this thread for an announcement about their comeback. Sad but true laugh.gif

^THIS. haha I sleep with my phone within arms reach, and sometimes when I wake up during the night, I fumble for my phone and groggily check this thread for news of a comeback :lol: I don't even know how I muster enough brain energy to do it, but somehow, and only for, Big Bang, do I sacrifice my precious sleep.

Whereas I didn't believe in the 10.10.10 comeback at all, I fully believe in the November comeback. Please YG, don't let me down!

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah. They've been great in subbing BB's part too esp considering how overworked they are with 2NE1 doing so much. I thanked them on YGL. Anyway, watching it now.

OK. Just watched and I really really love whatever song YB is working on. I hope it makes the album. I love all the songs I've heard bits of so far and I hope they all make the album -that's not asking too much is it? lol

v Yeah, I kind of agree. While the quality is better, RAS did the subbing as a courtesy. However, I'm going to let them know about where ever that reuploaded one was posted at because it's better than dailymotion and all it's ads.

^ lol I posted the link to BBtv on the last page :sweatingbullets: & @mori90, I'm sorry but I'm not sure you are allowed to redistribute YGRA's subs, even if you do give credit. Lets just keep to the dailymotion link for YGRA, if only as a courtesy, especially since they aren't a Big Bang subbing team, but doing it graciously for VIPs. :)

Guest Michala01

^THIS. haha I sleep with my phone within arms reach, and sometimes when I wake up during the night, I fumble for my phone and groggily check this thread for news of a comeback :lol: I don't even know how I muster enough brain energy to do it, but somehow, and only for, Big Bang, do I sacrifice my precious sleep.

Whereas I didn't believe in the 10.10.10 comeback at all, I fully believe in the November comeback. Please YG, don't let me down!

Glad I'm not the only one laugh.gif I made this to express how I feel about every time I get excited to see new posts and then.....disappointment 

fuuur.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

I KNOW. That's me. To be honest, I don't know what I'll do when it's actually announced. I may just kneel over and die, only to be revived by the power of BB's awesome.

Can't wait for YGE to officially announce things.

To be honest, if I'm let down again I'll throw a fit of epic proportions. Hell will have no fury like the storm I would rage. But I'm optimistic. 100% positive. YG better not play me for a fool, again.

Guest shinhdeplol

Tae's tweet is too cute :wub: especially this one to Se7en and the one to Aimee :w00t:

Hope hes not overworking since going to sleep at 8AM is really bad for his health :(

picture3pz.png

Translation:

@officialse7en Fighting hyung! Recording ended, I’m learning Twitter a little but I’ll be going to sleep now^^ Good luck!!

Source: Taeyang's Twitter

Translation: alee@ibigbang

Shared: Rice @ BIGBANGWORLD

Archived