★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Procrastinator001

[TRANS] Bangs episode 3, 20-22

At this point, I just want them to come back. But knowing YG and his own personal calender that no ever seems to understand but him :<

good news is, there IS going to be a comeback for sure. unlike the other times where they only mention it off handedly, i can just feel it round the corner.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

img3801264670069.jpg

LOL this looks so funny :lol: Can anyone translate it?? :D

C: 노란색 @ bestiz

v I think those are the bad/good examples too :lol:

LOLLLL in some of the examples, it seems like they pointed out that Dae has never kissed anyone in MVs like other members :lol:

Guest juang_bb

*sigh* sometimes i just hope YG would at least give us an update of when it's really going to be. if it's no longer in November, i wish he'd just tell us or if it's going to be in the YG concert, or it will be just pushed to next year, just let us know so we know how much longer we'll be waiting. if anything, VIPs already proved for the past 2 years that we CAN wait, it's only the lack of concrete information that's making most of us frustrated, or antsy.

so many rumors, so many speculations but no real information... so near yet so far away. aigooo

//end of rant//

anyway @thuy i guess that's another set of Big Bang's good and bad example. i think i know what some of them are but it would be nice if it gets translated. lol :lol:

Guest evilgary

yea it hurts to wait for another month since its pushed again

but if they think they time to perfect it, we should wait patiently

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Dont worry, its just a speculation :D

Next week I hope to see more of Daesung and Seungri in the studio :) I want them to write songs or collaborate to write some too. :) Their works will be fresh to listen to :wub:

To make this less spammish...

Jiyong and Gaho <3333 :lol:

viewimagewv.jpg

C: 비율. @ DCinside

v Sometimes I get really mad at YG too but I tend to think that its okay, their long awaited album will eventually be worth all the wait ^^

Lets all think positively like that :D

Guest toozdae08

YG makes it so difficult sometimes - we wait and wait and wait, get some news and get excited and it's pushed back and we're back to waiting.

But like someone said, this time we at least have concrete proof that they're going to be coming back. We have them recording songs, other people besides YG making statements and even we even have hints on what the album might contain.

Guest Unni_Ashley

another month to wait??

oh boy is it true or not... :tears:

i miss them like crazy right now.....huhuhu

^ but i also see someone says MAMA is on Nov.28th, not Dec??? what abt this info??

Guest hayakatsu

I actually speculated that they'd be back at around Mid December since seeing that they're just recording tracks on BBTV ... but ugh still disappointed by this news D:

i think december too. my gut just tells me november isn't gonna be the right time. but somehow, there have been a few things pointing to november and i'm starting to change my mind abt december.

for example, what we see on BBTV isn't necessarily realtime. who knows when the actual recording happened? GD's hair right now is longer and in BBTV it was short and so was TOP's hair. besides, who knows if that track might be one of those spur of the moment decisions? like GD revealed they already have A LOT of songs lined up for their comeback album. possibility is that teddy or GD had a song in their head and just couldn't let go and really wanted to record that song. just a thought.

same goes for taeyang's r&b song that he wanted to do for BIGBANG. he might've just had the opportunity to actually sit down and work on it. he just came back from his vacation right? we don't know whether the beat and melody or whatever for the song has already been recorded or not. because it just looks to me like he's fine-tuning the lyrics since he was singing to an actual melody. that makes me think the base for the song has already been created.

anyway, all i'm saying is. don't lose faith just yet. so far, all the subtle peeks has been leading to a possible november comeback. and even the atmosphere is just crackling for a comeback soon. i mean, the announcement of the YG concert, dae's new show and seungri's show and BIGBANG's new phone CF. it feels like it's all easing up to a comeback sooner rather than later.

we'll see. i'm still hoping for november. hehe^^

On what I understand in the article maybe they will have a comeback stage in YG Family's Concert? Hahahahaha. Still having a positive mind that they will comeback this November!

But to me it doesn't matter when as long as they are ready to comeback. I will wait for them and I trust them with all of my heart ^^.

i think a november comeback is still completely possible if you hope for late november. maybe YG will release the comeback teasers starting mid november, get the buzz up for their comeback. and then BAM! they release their comeback album and MVs towards the end of november. so, if we go by this, then the reporter's speculation might be a possibility. i mean, the reporter speculates a comeback stage PERFORMANCE during YG concert. but if the comeback album is released in late november, then it's a november comeback right? besides, YG's concert is like, what? 4th & 5th of december? that's only a few days or a week after their possible late november comeback. and if we add in MNet's sudden MAMA pushback to 28th december, with our boys listed in it, then it must be right. isn't it? everything lines up, don't you think?

well, i'm just getting too excited for my own good now, but gosh! i cannot even be bothered. everything's coming together now. i feel it. we just gotta wait for the actual explosion to happen.

Guest shinhdeplol

C: bbupdates @ YT

Hes filming Enjoy Today :w00t:

THE FANS ALL WENT CRAZY HAHAHA They were all AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ :lol:

i would be like that too if i saw him :wub:

He is sooooooo good :wub: He is dancing hard while actually singing I'll Be There :o :o Im so amazed at Maknae, he blew me away again

*rewatch the vid again*

Guest JiAhUiis

Heylo~

Can anyone confirm if TOP is really coming to Singapore? Still suspect on him going to Hawaii and may miss the concert though.. Since it's 23rd.

Anyone would know if they coming on the 22nd Oct? I guess they might leave on the 24th? Hmmmm..

Guest juang_bb

^^^ ohhh!! thanks for that one! maknae is soooo adorable! it was so fun watching him sing YB's I'll Be There, and he knows the choreo too!!! :D he even did the lying on the floor ending! :lol: im really loving seungri MORE AND MORE *to the tune of Lies* these days. lookin so fine maknae ah!!! :D

i'll rewatch it again! :P

^ so cute maknae! ^_^ It's so funny, seeing Seungri do the same dance/song as Taeyang, it really has a different feel to it right? Like seeing Seungri do it, I just want to pinch his cheeks he's so cute. When taeyang does it... well, I'd still pinch taeyang, just not on his cheeks. :lol:

thanks for the link, it was daebak!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri with Lim Hayoung of South Korean U-17 Women's National Soccer team

2010101520581962709253a.jpg

Lim Hayoung is a team member of the South Korean U-17 Women's National Soccer team. On September 25th, 2010, the team clinched their first-ever FIFA World Cup trophy as it defeated the Japanese team in the 2010 final game held at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago.

source : Lim Hayoung's Myspace

thanks to 사막 @ bestiz

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

WHY SO CLOSE SEUNGRI WHYYYY????

Im so jealous :tears:

Guest missARROGANT

Hmm, a reliable Korean YG fan posted on the BIGBANG thread at allkpop forums that

Seungri during his filming of his show Enjoy Today said that BB is coming back in 3 weeks.I'll believe her since she's pretty reliable. She's provided factual information regarding YG artists all the time.

cr: Ero-cook @bigbangupdates

People in bestiz are also talking about it

they are expecting the comeback to be 04/11

hope it is true

OMG i can't believe it...so many rumors in one day

^^ OMG OMG OMG 3 weeks?!?! I know I know I shouldn't get worked up for this. but I WANT this to be true. Like SO BADLY. But if its true, why hasn't YG released any information about it yet? 3 weeks isn't too far away...I feel YG like announced Gummy, Se7en, and Taeyang's comebacks like a month in advance? but please please please @God, let this be true.

Guest juang_bb

MORE SPECULATIONS...

okay, i read somebody's comment on Seungri's akp article that according to a fanaccount during their filming, maknae supposedly mentioned that Big Bang is coming back in 3 weeks . so i'm checking bestiz now and it seems like a lot of kVIPs are indeed posting and talking about it... google translate is my buddy when lurking over there at bestiz so maybe someone can give us a clearer idea of what they're talking about, i know a lot of it are about BB's comeback and they're even talking about what concept BB should have etc.

remember, the 3 weeks is just mere speculation and as always, a rumor, until YG officially announces it.

edit: ^^^oh okay, so somebody already posted about it lol, but yeah, it seems like kVIPs are all over that topic right now at bestiz.

vvv yup, YG announced YB's like barely 3 weeks before the album dropped, and he announced 2ne1's 3 weeks before. he only announced se7en's a month before because his comeback announcement was released alongside YB's comeback. IF this is true... then i would expect YG to say something about it this week, maybe Tuesday? because i notice YG usually releases his official statements on Tuesdays, early during the week. ahhh... here we go again.

Guest toozdae08

^^ OMG OMG OMG 3 weeks?!?! I know I know I shouldn't get worked up for this. but I WANT this to be true. Like SO BADLY. But if its true, why hasn't YG released any information about it yet? 3 weeks isn't too far away...I feel YG like announced Gummy, Se7en, and Taeyang's comebacks like a month in advance? but please please please @God, let this be true.

Not really.

YB said he was coming back like in early June. YG didn't officially announce it till like a week before the teasers came out, 2 weeks before he dropped the album. He didn't announce 2NE1 till about 2-3 weeks before they came out though rumors were spreading for weeks before then and Dara was hinting like crazy.

If Seungri says they're coming back in 3 weeks I believe him, YGE wont announce anything for around another week. Maybe in the next few days.

argh, i'm shaking and crying now. omg this is total madness. omgomgomg. i'm really going nuts. i'm going crazy. if yg releases an official statement tmr, i swear i'm going to faint. how i wish i can understand korean... ahh, i'm so incoherent.. i know it's just rumours. BUT BUT. if seungri really said that, how wrong can it be? ahhhhhhhhh. ok don't mind me, i'm sorry for this useless and crazy post.

Guest shinhdeplol

i am excited to hear that Seungri said the comeback was only 3 weeks away. However, as a VIP who is too concerned about awards, i feel slightly disappointed as well. it's like almost impossible for them to have this year's top awards. (the case is similar to Last Farewell and Sunset Glow).

But if they have already made their decisions, i think it's no point complaining :sweatingbullets: i'm looking forward to what the boys have in store for us. Please do not use too much auto tune. our boys do not need auto tune to sound good ^^ i personally want songs like Lies and Haru Haru <3 let's hope that the album this time will not be an EP and will include solo songs like the first album <3 i want to listen to Ri's ballad <3333

edit

it would be nice if songs like VIP and SHAKE IT are there as well <3

Archived