but im super excited right now LOL

And uh-oh the part Tae sang is awesome........OMGGGG

Big Bang is BACK!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh wow, I love those Adventures with YG Ent episodes, they're so good, and the preview for the next one got me SO HYPED. HANGING OUT WITH G-D, AND G-D SPEAKING SUCH AMAZING ADORABLE ENGLISH!? Dying. These boys seem to kill me everyday.

Guest Michala01

loved the Movement Lifestyle video! How stressful their job is omg, they make it seem so effortless on stage but they were still practicing the night before. Crazy. YB + Shaun are pretty cute together as well wub.gif

Oh wow, I love those Adventures with YG Ent episodes, they're so good, and the preview for the next one got me SO HYPED. HANGING OUT WITH G-D, AND G-D SPEAKING SUCH AMAZING ADORABLE ENGLISH!? Dying. These boys seem to kill me everyday.

Cannot wait for the next episode because hopefully we get to hear GD have a convo in english with Shaun or whoever! I will squeeeeeeee so hard at that lol GD and english is a weak spot for me 

[News]T.O.P nominated for Best New Actor at the Grand Bell Awards

20101013170609134031421.jpg

On the 13th of October, another press conference was held at the Millenium Hilton Hotel in Seoul where they announced the nominees for the Best New Actor award for the 47th Grand Bell Awards (Daejongsang yeonghwajae).

The nominees this year are T.O.P for Into the Fire, Daniel Choi for Cyrano Agency, Eom Gi-joon for Man of Vendetta and Song Sae-byeok for Troubleshooter.

The awards ceremony will be on October 29 at Kyung Hee University’s Hall of Peace.

Korean article: SPN

Translated by SiYeon for bigbangupdates

i hope he will win since he had done an amazing job as the main actor

and for making it as the best selling movie in Korean history

that rumor i won't believe it..lol..

cause you know how knetizens like to spread rumor >.<

and from what i have seen from BBTV..the comeback seems so far

since many things haven't finished yet

Guest intelligirl

가수 정용화와 대성이 유이에 이어 박명수, 탁재훈이 MC로 발탁된 SBS '밤이면 밤마다' MC로 전격 합류했다.

13일 한 방송관계자에 따르면 정용화와 대성은 오는 11월 방송을 예정한 SBS 새 심야 토크프로그램 '밤이면 밤마다'의 MC로 활약한다.

이로써 두 사람은 앞서 출연을 확정한 애프터스쿨의 유이와 함께 예능 MC로 맹활약할 전망이다. 이들은 이날 오후 진행 중인 '밤이면 밤마다' 첫 녹화에 참여 중이다.

'밤이면 밤마다'는 '야심만만'을 탄생시킨 제작진이 준비한 프로그램이란 점에서 SBS 예능국의 뜨거운 관심을 받고 있다.

아직 방송 시간대는 정해지지 않았지만 SBS 관계자는 "프로그램 타이틀이 '밤이면 밤마다'인 만큼 오후 11시인 심야 시간대 방송되지 않겠냐"고 조심스런 입장을 밝혔다.

특히 이날 첫 녹화에는 김제동이 특별 출연했다.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010101318305198121&type=1&outlink=1

Ahhh, can anybody do a quick translation? Seems like (relying on google translate) Daesung is going to be an mc to an entertainment show that airs nightly!! That's awesome, we'll get to see Daesung back in variety. :]

If it's true though I worry about his schedule being too heavy, with drama filming, MCing, and Big Bang's comeback :o Wow, boy is sure going to be busy.

OMFG I really hope he will win. Though i love TOP and it's always fun

to see him act..im not a big fan of his acting skills not until

INTO THE FIRE. That'll really be something if he wins.

TRUE. haha but then again. rumors or not. It really made me excited

of the upcoming album. The question now is WHEN they'll drop it.yet i have a feeling

for VIPS it really doesnt matter as long as they comeback.

and since i topped the page..

can i ask if anyone of you here knows if this site is still open?--please check the picture of GD below

SHOUTOUT: KIM....are you a member of this site????? help!!!!

12135000958.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8696/20101013170609134031421.jpg

On the 13th of October, another press conference was held at the Millenium Hilton Hotel in Seoul where they announced the nominees for the Best New Actor award for the 47th Grand Bell Awards (Daejongsang yeonghwajae).

The nominees this year are T.O.P for Into the Fire, Daniel Choi for Cyrano Agency, Eom Gi-joon for Man of Vendetta and Song Sae-byeok for Troubleshooter.

The awards ceremony will be on October 29 at Kyung Hee University’s Hall of Peace.

Can't say I'm surprised. I saw this coming the minute I saw the trailers for 71 Into the Fire. He was really outstanding there. I hope he bags this one. Another feather in Big Bang's cap for 2010.

On the news about Big Bang's rumored track list and comeback date, I had to calm myself first before commenting coz my heart was doing mini-explosions. It's not the first time we've been led on with these things, so I'm holding back my excitement. But track lists and rumors like these are indications that their comeback is quite near.

About Daesung's hair, wow. I remember that YG told Dae never to dye his hair black again way back. I can't remember the reason though. Hair change is also another indicator of comeback. But since Dae's doing a drama, it might be for his role. Crossing my fingers though ^^. And finally, mc job for Dae!

It looks like Big Bang will be in full force and more visible in Korean TV. Prepping up for their eventual comeback.

I hope I'm not reading these signs wrong. LOL. I might just be too desperate and reading too much between the lines.

Anyway, Big Bang TV is such a great tease on their upcoming album. I'm excited for the "just a boy" track and the rnb song that Taeyang's been writing. We don't know if these will even make the cut but I hope they do.

Hey,

I got a question.

Anyone know who produced and wrote Seungri's song "The Next Day"?

Just listened to it and remembered how much I loved it and it's one of my fav BB songs. Anyone know who wrote this?

The lyrics were written by Sim Jae Hee and the music/arrangement by Derek Bramble. Here's the rest of the songs' composers in their Since 2007 album: http://wiki.jpopstop.com/wiki/Since_2007.Credits.

Guest JACHOHJAC

HI THAR VIPS!

:D

first time posting at the lounge. oh well firstly, gotta thank the subforum mods/everyone else for these! oh and thank you all for keeping the main thread alive!!!! <3 :>

sooo... can we really spazz here? about anything and everything?

speaking of spazzing, I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR NOV 17 IF IT'S REALLY TRUE. but no matter when they come back, i am pretty sure they will blow each and everyone away with the album. ;)

@peppermintsugar HELLO YOU! have seen you at SHINee's thread before and uhm we like the same fandoms! ;p def agree with you that its impossible to forget bb even though we have other fandoms. BB will always be my number 1. hehehe!! <3

888j.jpg

random but this never fails to give me the lulz ;p

and since i topped the page..

can i ask if anyone of you here knows if this site is still open?--please check the picture of GD below

SHOUTOUT: KIM....are you a member of this site????? help!!!!

%7Boption%7D http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/9524/12135000958.jpg

yeah i hv an account

it just says RENEWING '▽'

it's so cool to see shaun conversing with taeyang and lol GD "did you see that?"!!

OMGGGGGG NO I HAVEN'T .....lol

i should watch BBTV now 8DD

Guest littlevoice

BB TV is totally a tease and I think this strategy of YG is totally working since people are actually wondering when its really going to drop.  VIP or nonVIP... They are trending, headlining news and are now having rumors of possible comeback. And at the other side of things, I think this is another way to pacify the situation... letting us see that they are indeed doing something and their music will be totally epic no matter when they will drop it.

I actually find it risky for them to show some bits of the music that they will be releasing but at the same time I can't help but admire them.  

So with all this anticipation... I guess I can say that I'll probably have a heart attack once YG announces it for real... SERIOUSLY, I'll never be more sure in purchasing an album in my life... 

November 17, you're just a month away...

[NEWS] DAESUNG TO MC SBS “NIGHT AFTER NIGHT” ALONG WITH CNBLUE YONGHWA

BIGBANG’s Daesung and CN Blue’s Yonghwa will be joining comedians Park Myung Soo and Tak Jae Hoon and After School’s UEE for SBS’ new variety show, Night After Night.

According to a representative, ‘Night After Night’ will take on a late night talk show concept, with a time slot in the early hours of the morning. Many people are anticipating what the show will bring, especially with the addition of idol girl group member, UEE, who has been out of sight for a while.

Filming will commence very soon, and the first episode will be aired sometime in November.

Source: Newsen + Star News

Translations by: TeamBIGBANG + Luigi @ allkpop

He'll have his drama...and then, BB's promotions and then this?!

I'm happy he got so many work but then I'm worried for his

health too D: Hope he gets rest as long as he can.

I'm excited to see Daesung in a variety show once more! *___*

ANNNNND ALSO, IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE...

THAT JUST ANOTHER BOY RECORDED

BY TOP IS JUST THE INTRO?! ZOMFG.

THAT MEANS, JUST THE INTRO...IT'S

ALR MIND-BLOWING ENOUGH. RLY.

WTF IS BREATHING?! *______*

Guest Michala01

TOP nominated for such a prestigious award wow! I hope he wins because he was AMAZING in the movie w00t.gif Another thing to look forward to for us VIPs 

Daesung is going to be in a new variety show woooohooo finally! He's so perfect for variety I can't wait to watch this! So much good news yayyy 

posted?

Fantaken photos of Big Bang 2010 FILA Winter Collection poster and catalogue

f1991bdb6257d77d32fa1c2.jpg

a3880cf71da5cb26dcc4742.jpg

a09ab1dd44ecb710cdbf1a2.jpg

d8924e0b3e717bdd0b7b823.jpg

credit : Naver / G-ONE

thanks to 权小小小孩 @ baidu shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot 

I want those posters!! wub.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8696/20101013170609134031421.jpg

Thanks for the wonderful news but I really think you should post this in TOP's acting thread. I have said this so many times. Its like you cant post solo stuff of GDYB here. It doesnt hurt posting this in TOP's thread, please be more understanding.

I so anticipate Dae's comeback to variety :w00t: I miss his silliness on screen so much.

seungriin19nineteen.jpg

C: DCVI // miseremeiYT07 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

ea5313366fefe7c3a61e12a.jpg

cf481e32147451e05edf0ea.jpg

d46ff8ac3a1a2eb3fbed50a.jpg

5556f9b6cdfd708636d3cab.jpg

5949e0a44f25adddd14358a.jpg

C: lottedfs,bigbangfamily // 权家的 @ baidu

Guest toozdae08

Like everyone here, I'm a little worried for Dae - he has a lot on his plate right now between the show, the drama and now hosting. However, the increased visibility of BB, what they've been saying, and the teasing of BBTV all points to them coming back very very soon. Last time they were rumored to come back (like this summer) we didn't get any of that. I think these are all good indications of a comeback nearing.

Guest toozdae08

@ no1chronoptimist

Thanks. I tried to go there to look it up myself but it's block from my country yesterday for some off reason, or at least from the server I was using.

Guest shinhdeplol

C: mavy @ YT

2010101222_Yī jí yúlè - BIGBANG

C: egg942 @ YT

C: JiyongXBigBang @ YT // 21bangs.com

^ his part from BBTV :D

New event for the boys???

SBS創立20周年 「SEOUL TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010」

[日時] 2010年11月03日(水・祝)

[OPEN/START] 14:30/16:00

[会場] さいたまスーパーアリーナ

[出演アーティスト] BIGBANG/KARA/4Minute/2NE1/ FTIsland/CNBLUE/U-KISS/TEEN TOP/Rainbow

이런 행사가 또 있네요 이건 또 뭐람......

출처는 http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6f8bge 입니다.

C: "G" @ bestiz

Archived