Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

^^^

I find you two adorable! 

OMG please let this be a sign! PLEASE! YG better release some info soon before I lose the plot crazy.gif 

Ok back to studying 

@juang_bb

wow! your assumptions are making me crazy and happy. i stand by GD's words that they are aiming for a November release. hopefully, it will really happen next month. i will be super happy since their comeback will happen on my bday month, double celebration! those dates are possible since they love to release something on thursdays. MAMA 2010 just adds up to my excitement plus the end of the year gayos! hahaha...

question, i'm just curious, if they'll be releasing the album next month, are still eligible to win any awards? thanks! :)

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm only older than Seungri and only by 6 months. 1990 baby!!! That means that I can call everyone but him, Oppa. And by Korean culture, Seungri and I are "friends".

Guest Michala01

^^^

Thanks for that. I had no idea his brother was a performer too. They looked more alike when they were younger that's for sure and good looks seem to run in the family because he's a looker! 

Guest wanderlove

Is it legit?? Oh man.. can't wait if it's really like that..it's a confirmation that BB is coming back with a new album.. and they're attending MAMA! I can't wait! YEAH!

Guest toozdae08

They did look a lot alike when they were younger but not so much anymore - but those pics of them together is adorable.

they have the same eyes though, and the same eye smile. Mus run in the fam. YB is cuter though imo, lol. But big brother is also cute.

Guest juang_bb

Is it legit?? Oh man.. can't wait if it's really like that..it's a confirmation that BB is coming back with a new album.. and they're attending MAMA! I can't wait! YEAH!

well, YG has not confirmed anything yet and neither did MNET specifically say that those artists listed in the description "feat. Rain, 2ne1, Big Bang, 2PM, 2AM etc" are attending for sure. BUT, the video was uploaded on Mnet's official youtube channel and they did have the MAMA details in their description...

it's just something that gives us some hope that the boys is really coming back very soon. i mean, why list their name in there?

i cant imagine what will happen to me if YG officially announces their comeback, i'd probably lose my mind and go wandering....OTTOKE?!? OTTOKE?!? OTTOKE?!? :lol:

vvv ahh... GD's so cute in the CF!!!! :wub:

Guest toozdae08

^

He was beyond adorable in that cf and if you add in Smurfs - so cute. Love it.

And I'm really loving Red Head GD, maybe even more so than Blond GD.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but this news on MAMA made me so happy and giddy. I'm all for the "it's not important when the album drops but how it drops" but I must admit that the sooner they come back, the better for me.

I really hope it's going to be November. KVIPs and IVIPs have been pining way too long for new korean songs/singles from all of them. The bestiz bit proved that as well as YG's own admission of receiving pressure from the fans to drop the album.

I don't know if MNET extended MAMA to accommodate Big Bang because of the business connection but I think that can also apply to their label mates 2NE1 getting more awards since it will give them at least 2 months to get more sales.

I know it's all speculation and MNET might either be referring to only Taeyang attending instead of all them and just used Big Bang to entice viewers. But it gives me a little hope that they'll come back this year.

At this point, I am half-hopeful, half-skeptical. Sigh. YG should just release some info at least. I feel like BB's comeback is some sort of state secret with media blackout and all.

Guest shinhdeplol

Now I have seen Jiyong's solo CF for Optimus, I get even more greedy and want all of them to have one each :lol: Imagine TOP the baby doing this kind of cute CF :w00t: I bet he can make it even cuter than Jiyong's :lol:

Now I have seen Jiyong's solo CF for Optimus, I get even more greedy and want all of them to have one each :lol: Imagine TOP the baby doing this kind of cute CF :w00t: I bet he can make it even cuter than Jiyong's :lol:

I don't know if I can survive TOP's aegyo. I'm already dying at Jiyong's solo. Like seriously. How can anybody hate this cutie? It baffles my mind. I'd totally take a CF song right now with them doing cutesy stuff like they did with Baskin Robbins and Lollipop.

Guest SoshiBangBang

I think BB's comeback stage will be MAMA. Cause we gangsta.

It's how it's gonna drop and this is the best way. 1.5 Billion viewers during the show, and after that, 1.5 billion fans of Big Bang.

I think BB's comeback stage will be MAMA. Cause we gangsta.

It's how it's gonna drop and this is the best way. 1.5 Billion viewers during the show, and after that, 1.5 billion fans of Big Bang.

THIS WOULD BE DOPE.

Their comeback won't be announced though.

They'll surprise everyone @ MAMA and come out from

nowhere and sing new sick songs. \m/

BB is boss ;] How I wish YG will be the first

ent who'd do this. Hahahaha.

AND GD. IN. THAT. CF.

REALLY. WHAT. IS. BREATHING.

:""""""""""""""""""">

G-Dragon LG 「Optimus One」 CF

cr: miseremeiYT07

Ahhh such a cutie :wub:

his colourful earrings are back XD

OMFG....

Vip_Gd: KIM!!!! our boy's freakin awesome! SIGH*

GD's killing me with his smile.

MAMA: i dont know if THAT will be their comeback

but i guess it's the start of their pending comeback.

i feel like having a bit of GD spam ♥♥♥

12345ys.jpg

gd125.jpg

Balmain Crest Button Down Shirt Spring/Summer 2010

352tu.jpg

viewgimagephpu.jpg

7896.jpg

c:dc site

Guest SoshiBangBang

Panda's Strong Baby debut performance was on MAMA too, so why not, this would really be a good way to announce to the whole of ASIA, that there are new * NO OFFENCE * Gods of the East.

Guest shinhdeplol

^actually, it was SBS Gayo Daejun 2008 where Ri first performed Strong Baby (MAMA didn't exist till 2009). I personally don't think they will have their comeback stage @ MAMA or any other award shows, but i feel that there will be some Big Bang - special stages this year :w00t:

our boys are too gangter-ish to be Gods hehehe. but they will be the bosses for sure :P

Seungri got hurt in the race on ‘Enjoy Today’

In episode of 8 of ‘Enjoy Today’ which was broadcasted on 10th, the athletes participated in a sports day since the topic of that episode is ‘ Mid- Autumn Festival Special- Idol Star Sports Day’.

In this episode, there are totally 4 events which are ‘Long Run’, ‘110m Hurdles’, ‘100 m Track ‘ and ‘400m Relay and their target was winning in all of the four events.

Before the second event which was ‘110m Hurdles’, Seungri hurt his foot when he was practicing. Other athletes thoughts he was just faking but later they realized he was really hurt. They ran to him and all were worried about him.

Finally, Seungri was sent to the hospital by an ambulance and he could not continue his race.

Luckily, he was diagnosed as ‘the bones were in good state but only his tendons were hurt’ which really was a piece of good news to his fans.

Chinese Translation: A+ @ Baidu VI Bar

English Translation: Rice @Bigbang World

Thats a relief :) Now I feel even happier :w00t: The speculation of BIGBANG's comback + Jiyong's super cute CF + good news about Seungri's condition :P

Archived