★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ I'm pretty sure that the entire purpose of this thread is for us to fangirl so I am totally okay with that. Besides, the more gifs and pictures and whatnot, the better.

Time to see if I have anymore "yes I'm hot I know" pics that go with the current theme right now.

(both of my photobucket accounts now are over bandwidth so I can't post some of my larger gifs, tinypic won't support them ;A; ) STOP HOTLINKING ME GUYS GOSH! lol

Don't remember if I posted this one before, but in case I haven't:

More under here:

and last but not least

Because let's face it, you can't wear a bright teal suit and blindingly reflective shades without knowing you're the most GQMF alive.

I'm fairly positive I could spam TOP all day...which is obvious because that's what I've been doing lol.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pure.sophiestication

omg i DID NOT know YG had an e-shop!!!

omg omg omg they better have the Bousouzoku Mask that TOP wore :)

i don't think they have that. dvdheaven does though

full 4 minutes cut of BBTV

[101005] Big Bang TV

thx miseremeiYT07 @ YT for the upload

Thanks for this ly...

i miss BIGBANG and as much as I dislike autotune im giving their album the benefit of

the doubt. I miss them to damn much to even complain right now. But people are entitled

to their own opinion so at least let's respect them.

This is KUSH right? I LOVE KUSH's songs and i look forward if he helped

BB on their album.

48706392.jpg

CANT WAIT FOR 2010 ALBUM TO DROP!!!! ♥

12862980602010100602012.jpg

c:dcgd

TOPPING a PAGE

To those who sincerely would like to know. It's just simple.

1: CAMP ON BIGBANG THREAD.

2: COUNT the number of posts. If the page reaches the 20th POST...

immediately ADD your reply so that your post will be the first one on the next page.

SPAM

This is a request to contributors on this thread..maybe we can

take time to look at other people's post so that we wont be reposting what they have shared already.

DOUBLE POSTING

Just a heads up. Ive seen double posting from the previous pages and I would understand if that is

due to some system issues. Just pm if you need to have your post edited, however EXCESSIVE DOUBLE POSTING is another issue altogether. :ph34r:

COUPLING PICTURE THREAD

Let me quote the rule from the PHOTO thread.

16. Fake coupling/pairing topics are not allowed. Please see: http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=254879

HAVING OUR OWN SUBFORUM does not mean we wont be following SOOMPI RULES. THIS DOES NOT EXEMPT US.

WHAT IS A VIP....

a VIP respects co-VIP.

a VIP is FIERCELY LOYAL.

a VIP is patient.he/she waits until BIGBANG comes back

a VIP is never ARROGANT

a VIP LOVES BIGBANG during the BEST and WORST time...

--And this is why I'm surprise to see some VIPS acting all cocky and rubbing their power

to other people.

Guest Michala01

UNFFF thanks for the gifs guys, saving some that I don't have. 

One of my personal faves *snort*

2v01pgy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Oh Tabi

just saw this fan shopped pic lolol 

20101005094206.jpg

credit: ibigbang

hmm idk why the pic is like that dry.gif

Guest missARROGANT

^ to TOP the page, dun really have to count the number of posts actually

just need to see the post #

Eg the first post of this page is #30141, so the last post will be #30160

Unknowingly topping the page is fun,

after I found out this it is not fun anymore lol :)

Optimus Poster

postermu.jpg

cr:dcgd

V ok I misinterpreted ur comment…like camp on BB thread and count made me think of counting every single post lol

^ to TOP the page, dun really have to count the number of posts actually

just need to see the post #

Eg the first post of this page is #30141, so the last post will be #30160

*SCRATCHES HEAD*

Ms.ARROGANT that's exactly what i mean. Had figured that out since 2007. Basically

if you count from the 1st to the last post on every thread there are 20 posts in between.

after I found out this it is not fun anymore lol

Good thing that it is NOT fun anymore because reading issues pertaining to TOPPING

a page and people indulging on misunderstanding because of this gave me a headache

and trust me it was NOT fun to read.

^lol ah ok...that's good we understand each other then.

Guest shinhdeplol

juang_bb: dumb me <_< I misread it ^^ wow so the boys do get paid a lotttttt. Im impressed ^^

Seungri's windbreaker in BBTV is a gift from fans

74afad54cb3e3283b645ae6.jpg

9fdb7189981b5ed3a5c2726.jpg

Remember Seungri was seen wearing a windbreaker with a cartoon character of himself at the

back? This windbreaker is a gift from fans at baby-panda.com in celebration of Seungri's

participation in MBC's "Enjoy Today" show. The fans made one for every MC of the show.

credit : baby-panda.com via seungricn.com

thanks to 玖小 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Dont know if this touching video has been posted or not... This is the compilation of all of the boys' shoutouts to us VIPs :tears:

BIGBANG THANK YOU MESSAGES TO VIPS

C: bestiz // juang08 @ YT

I have a feeling juang08 is juang_bb here LOLLL

Sorry for not reading the thread well enough *bow*

Guest evilgary

yea they got paid alot for Haru

i'm amazed at the pay they got but i feel that it is well deserved too for their given popularity

BIGBANG in TOP 20 smiling guy idols on a chinese magazine

magf.jpg

mag2uv.jpg

The top 20 smiling eye guy among the kpop groupies was listed down in a Chinese magazine:

No. 1 – Hongki (FT Island)

No. 2 – Nickhun (2PM)

No. 3 – Donghae (Super Junior)

No. 4 – Yonghwa (CNBlue)

No. 5 – Leeteuk (Super Junior)

No. 6 – Jang Geun Suk

No. 7 – Sungmin (Super Junior)

No. 8 – Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)

No. 9 – Onew (SHINee)

No. 10 – G-Dragon (Big Bang)

No. 11 – KiBum (Super Junior)

No. 12 – Kim Bum

No. 13 – Taeyang (Big Bang)

No. 14 – Minhyuk (CNBlue)

No. 15 – Taemin (SHINee)

No. 16 – Jinwoon (2AM)

No. 17 – Kangin (Super Junior)

No. 18 – Jo Kwon (2AM)

No. 19 – Daesung (Big Bang)

No. 20 – Junho (2PM)

Cr: dkpopnews + CNBlue thread || ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest shinhdeplol

More caps from BBTV :D

a00974734cac5310d5a21.th.pnga00974734cac52b80d9fc.th.pnga00974734cac530a9ed3d.th.pnga00974734cac529f7002d.th.png

34345434.th.pngsssq.th.png21306598.th.pnga00974734cac52b2f26a5.th.png

C: 꽃탑 @ bestiz

Question

Do you think TOP's acting thread should be moved to this subforum like how the official photo threads are???

I want it to be moved here so badly, so that more ppl will visit it :D

Guest Caramel.Frapp

Oh, please. I was just stating what I thought about it. I'm a V.I.P like the rest of you.

---

I'm glad they're getting paid alot. Why is this such a big deal that they spent too much, haha.

That's around the same they spend for other countries. Just wanna' make their country look good.

And they did a fine job. I'm glad both Yunho & Big Bang got a good amount of money for it.

Guest ky.vip

@ky.vip- please don't don't quote images. It's against forum rules. thanks.

regarding TOPs acting thread-- not sure if it should be moved, since this is subforum is for music and not acting? but I understand wanting to keep all Big Bang threads together, so I dont really know. :unsure:

This is not really news but its a blog post from an owner of a street fashion store in Korea. It lists what's popular in Korea right now. It's pretty recent so it gives you a bit of a feel of how things are at Seoul right now.

I think the author is a fan of Big Bang. Here's what he said about them:

9. BIG BANG

Jayass says: “This is one of best idol groups in Korea. They are not just music, they are also a big fashion influence on Korean culture. Their company is YG, and they always make good music with good producers. Big Bang’s new album is coming out soon, so Korean young girls will be going crazy.”

For the full article

Jayass of Buried Alive’s Top 10 Seoul, Korea Experiences

Oh my god. This thread is officially the best thread ever. I pee my pants everytime I see TOP...yeah too much information? But the man is gorgeous. Like gorgeous was created just to describe him or something. Anywho. Can someone tell me what performance that Top just stood there is? I'd love to watch that.

Guest juang_bb

Oh my god. This thread is officially the best thread ever. I pee my pants everytime I see TOP...yeah too much information? But the man is gorgeous. Like gorgeous was created just to describe him or something. Anywho. Can someone tell me what performance that Top just stood there is? I'd love to watch that.

speaking of that perf, winterm3lon2 posted a MR REMOVED performance of Big Bang for Haru Haru using that same performance.

here it is:

[MR REMOVED] Big Bang - Haru Haru

c: winterm3lon2

there you'll see Tabi just standing :lol: BUT, they sounded AMAZING in the MR Removed perf, as usual :D

Archived