★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

Were these scans of the nineteen photobook ever shared? I apologize if they have been. They're so random, but so so cute!

o0800060010763442403.jpg

lucky girl :lol:

o0800060010763411254.jpg

o0800060010763398374.jpg

c: madderaka

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100928 Bigbang TV

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3854281

cr:S@bbvipz

hmm..this is not Bigbang TV..>.<

this is YGTV,Teddy TV and GDTV >.<

i think i heard some auto-tuned..i really hope if Teddy is involved in the album production

he will be not using it >.<

GD imitates Taeyang is so cute <3

V..hahaha..agreed..he is so funny with his nasal voice imitating Taeyang..lol

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh my goodness, I literally died laughing when he was imitating Taeyang, rooooofl.

G-D seems like he would be hilarious to hang out with. He's always imitating someone, and it's always hilarious.

Gonna need some gifs made of him doing that ASAP!

GDRAGON MAKES ME FALL FOR HIM ALL OVER AGAIN.

WHAT IS LIFE. GOOOSSSSSH. I CAME HOME FROM

SCHOOL SO DOWN CAUSE I JUST FLUNKED MY MATH

EXAM AND THEN WHEN I SAW THE CUTS, ZOMG,

IT'S LIKE I WAS HEALED FROM DEPRESSION ALL OF

A SUDDEN W/ GD'S ANTICS. ADHJAFJKAF. WHY IS

HE SOOO CUTE? XD LMAO. AND YOUNGBAE,

I WISH I WAS BACKSTAGE SO I COULD'VE HUGGED

HIM HALF-NAKEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

AND THEN TOP & DAE ARE SO HOT LOOKING!

SEUNGRI & SE7EN WAS IN THE AUDIENCE TOO?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. WHY SO UNFAIR?! D=

IM DYING OF JEALOUSY!

ANYWAY, IM ALSO DYING FROM HAPPINESS!

EVEN W/ JUST SECONDS OF LISTENING TO THE

'SUPPOSED' TRACK OF BB!!!!!! I HEAR

AUTO-TUNE BUT DAMMIT, THE BEAT IS ALR

STUCK IN MY HEAD. AIGOO. XD I JUST...

UGH. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAYYYY, YG.

PLEASE, PLEAAAASE, SHOW US BB MORE T.T

sorry for the all caps! xD Can't help it.

Guest toozdae08

Wow. I'm excited for BB's comeback from the little I saw on 2NE1TV. If the music they were playing the beginning is going to be on the album too (I'm sure it'll be a diverse sound) then I'm very excited. That's the type of music that's hot now in the US - it's a club banger and sort of like Far East Movement kind of stuff. I'm hoping they don't autotune it cause with a beat like that it doesn't need any autotune.

Of course they probably have billions of songs since they've been working on the album for forever.

--

Still watching now and I'm struck by how much GD reminds me of YG - are we looking at a future CEO right here, a future YG exec for sure at least. And he's adorable making fun of YB, screaming out "Young Bae" while he does it.

Guest shinhdeplol

I swear Jiyong looks so drunk doing all that dance moves :lol: LOL @ him dancing in the background when Minzy is talking :lol:

1285674976_1.jpg

1285674976_5.jpg

1285674976_8.jpg

1285674976_9.jpg

Like father and son :lol:

C: 콬캌콜라

100928[2NE1TV]Daesung-Minzy cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfPdPKf9dU

C: dlitelover @ YT

[VIP] Seungri & Daesung's question for VIP!

Seungri's questions

vi-1.jpg

Translation: What is your motto?

1285658338_vi-3.jpg

Translation: Either to the past or to the future, if you have a time machine, when will you want to go to?

Daesung's questions

ds-3.jpg

Translation: What is BIGBANG to V.I.P.?

(Something unique~!~!)

Source: ygbigbangaskvip via bbvipz

Translated: Rice@ Bigbang World

Shared by EstJiyong@BigbangWorld

Poster for Korean Pop Night 2010 @ SG!

tumblrl9gfigsnae1qcq4kz.jpg

C: elf-jiepigghost @ tumblr

Big Bang will release two Japanese DVDs on October!

Along with the release of their first photo book (Electric Love Concert Photobook), Big Bang will release two DVDs on October 27th, titled, “BIGSHOW 2010” and “2009-2010 BIGSHOW MAKING DVD&BOOK SPECIAL REPACKAGE”.

“BIGSHOW 2010” will be their concert from January this year in Korea, and the DVDs will come with a 260 page booklet of the concert. While Japan has its own version, the Japanese version will come with a clip of “Koe wo Kikasete” live. It will also be region free and come with subtitles in Japanese and Korean and have an original design.

The “2009-2010 BIGSHOW MAKING DVD&BOOK SPECIAL REPACKAGE” is an original DVD with a “behind the scenes” of their 2009 and 2010 concerts, including multi-angled shots of the events. The Japanese version will come with a “making of book” of “SHOW ANOTHER BIG SHOW (2009 BIG BANG CONCERT MAKING BOOK” and “2010 BIG BANG CONCERT MAKING BOOK”, and an original cellphone strap.

Source: natalie

Credit: Sujin@tokyohive

Edited by: caca@21BANGS.com

Guest juang_bb

GD's so hyper! i love it! he's such a dork! :lol:

how sweet is it that all 4 of them were there and the first to greet Taeyang after the concert, as soon as he went back stage?!? awww! :wub::D and i guess all of them watched from the audience, i spot Tabi beside se7en when he was holding the towel. :P

the beat was cool! i wonder if that's gonna be one of the songs in the album. seeing YG, Teddy and GD in there, i guess they're really all focused now on getting the BB album done. maybe next time we'll get to see the rest of the boys working on it.

Maknae was just there in the background, dancing. he was so cute enjoying YB's concert. Dae, does he not want to show up in the camera? he's been hiding lately, even in YB's Real Sound. but it was so adorable when Minzy was bugging him. love those two!!! and Tabi... he's such a dork doing that LIES move of his, and he's doing it with se7en right?!?

Guest piano.1993

Big Bang TV today is so much fun. All of them appear, although DaeriTOP only went on for soome seconds. They are all so dorky and fun to watch, making me miss the old days even more.......

Tae is too hot when he is half naked blush.gif When he came backstage, I thought to myself "I hope no girls will hug him because he is frigging topless and it will make me dead jealous"... Then Bom and Dara came and hugged him..... tskkkk those luccky girls *fangirls' glare* *jk jk*

Subs pls :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Van: LOL I thought so to myself too... I was like " Noo noo dont touch his bare body" :lol:

tumblr_l9gn4ol61f1qbw66qo1_250.gif

C: john teshyeahgdvi @ tumblr

Daesung on 2NE1 TV today

1285679680_201009282218199644755101_0.jpg

1285679680_201009282218219644755101_0.jpg

1285679680_201009282218229644755101_0.jpg

C: 표나 @ DCinside

Guest toozdae08

Seeing all those gif of the boys at YB's concert make me happy - this year has seen the boys grow closer I think. I've been sensing that the bond between them was tested a lot last year with all there issues and now they are in a much stronger and happier place. It seems like they're so much closer than before. People sometimes say that BB isn't close or whatever but I don't think anyone who really follows the boys can say that now.

^ @toozdae08-- agreed! The boys spent the last 2 years doing a lot of solo projects (not including their japanese singles because they even said they didn't even record some songs together). One would think that all this time apart would naturally make them think that since they do so well on their own, that why would they need to be a part of a group?

But the 2 years apart, instead of making them want to go their separate ways, has only made the boys reach for each other. They want to stay together. I can't imagine anything more beautiful.

It was so nice seeing them all backstage at Taeyang's concert. The boys were laughing and playing with the rest of the YG family, and it was truly heartwarming. I was smiling so much haha.

& GD in recording? It was SUPER interested in the music that was going down in that studio, but like most things, who knows if it will end up on the new album. :unsure:

Archived