★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Q: What was your dream when you were small?

G.D-I wanted to be a singer. Ever since I was small, I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to write the lyrics myself since I was in primary school and wanted to convey my feeling to others through music.

Just goes to show that Ji was born to become what he is and what he will become in the future - otherwise known as destiny.

Q: You are the cool GD. What is the key of dressing up?

G.D-The outlook of the clothes and choose those which fit your figure well. I used to wear those designed clothes which everyone would not wear but I have changed now. Comparing with colorful clothes, I now prefer plain clothes.(not very outstanding when you are wearing it) I have 1 piece of clothes I bought in Japan that I love most since there are so many modern boutiques in Japan, I can buy more there than in Korea.

teeheee! Ji's going through a phase when it comes to fashion,huh?

Q. What kind of emotion have you revealed in ‘Beautiful Hangover’?

G.D-This is the topic that I have not written before. Although love and hangover are two different things, for the people who are deeply lovestruck, hangover can also be used to describe this situation. This is not my own experience, I only imagined that what if I was that crazily in love with another person? Then I wrote the song. If I was in love that deep with a girl, I would have such a feeling too.

So tempted to raise a few questions regarding this but I believe that it will lead to going into that whole thing with she-who-must-not-be-named so I am just going to keep my mouth shut.... LOL!

Q: What is the most beautiful thing to you ?

G.D-The sunset glow. When it is sunset, the color of the clouds is very beautiful. In Korea, Jeong-dong-jin is a place renowned for its attractive pond view. The sunset glow and the dawn are both very beautiful.

My heart stopped beating here - damn! But I love sunsets too...!I am lucky to have our ancestral house near the beach so sunset's always breathtaking.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ woooo, loving the photos and the layouts as well

thx for sharing :]

Guys! I'm pretty sure I heard Dae and MY Seungri in the song. Haha. 

But people are saying SUJU and SHINee  sang the song. 

Can someone please clarify? Thanks :D

Both songs are by Suju and SHINee hehe.

On page 1480, a few people even posted the links to the songs, so yeah, Dae and Seung Ri didn't sing at all.

Guest shinhdeplol

Gifs

gd16ec9cbced9598.th.gifgd18ec98a4ed98b8.th.gifgd19ebafb8eb82a8ec9dbce.th.gif

Caps

gd14.th.jpggd4m.th.jpg

gd5l.th.jpggd6.th.jpggd7d.th.jpg

gd9u.th.jpggd10.th.jpggd11m.th.jpggd13.th.jpg

C: G.Dore @ bestiz

tumblrl997a4ovut1qby4hq.jpg

C: taeng-go @ tumblr

young YB

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT

Long hair with headband :wub: He looks so young back then

This reminds me of Seungri's video when he was still in elementary school or smt... :lol:

C: Daum TV // caca21BANGS @ YT

20100722seungri.jpg

C: as tagged // allkpop

^you can check the official website, www.haru2010.com to watch the video with subs.

posted?

[NEWS] A little behind-scene story of VI special interview with Narimiya

VI.jpg

What should we have next time while we are conducting our interview? Sushi?Or Korean Barbecue (チャドルバギ)?

V.I. was troubled today. Should he have his dinner before his interview or just keep his empty stomach until the interview was finished? His interview with his favourite Narimiya would start at 18:60 but there were still 40 minutes left.If he called the room service, it took some time for his food to arrive… And more important is that- would he then be eating while having his interview with Narimiya!? He was anticipating that; however, his final conclusion was… just put it up until they had finished the interview! In fact, the staff had not prepared any food for him but food was then became their first discussion topic.(Laugh). V.I., we are really sorry.

Source: Junon Magazine

Chinese Translation by: 叶包子_ @Baidu

English Translation by: Rice@Bigbang World

Taken from: 21Bangs

-----

posted?

T.O.P's Interview on Junon Magazine [NEWS]

topjunon.jpg

topjunon2.jpg

topjunon3.jpg

topjunon4.jpg

topjunon5.jpg

Credit as tagged

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

^

I dont know why but the facts that Tabi went to Bali last June shocked me! lol~ :lol:

Even if he was just staying in his hotel room, cant anybody spot him around

the airport or something? lol~ He must have wear some good disguise to cover himself! :lol: :lol:

V

Hyeyoon unnie tweeted about it? The acc that I follow had her last tweet

around June and from what I've translated, there's nothing about Bali..

maybe the acc I'm following is a fake?? haizzzz~ <_<

Guest toozdae08

Top's very obvious foot fetish makes me laugh.

I heard that he went to Bali with his family cause his sister had tweeted something about it. Anyway, love TOP's interviews - he's such an interesting character.

omg yes BIGBANG album in Korea!!! Finally !!!

and haha im the same as top when i see women i look at face and then legs...o.O''' its not a bad thing is it?

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ Same. All of the boys are constantly working so hard on everything they do, it's sad that they don't get as much vacation time as they definitely deserve.

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

[TRANSLATIONS] Seungri's Interview on JUNON Magazine, Japan

I want to see the reddened leaves of Japan in this autumn

Q:Your Japanese is very fluent. Which phrase do you like most?

A: 'This chic is my wife.’If I say this to a girl, she will be very happy. I was told that. (laugh)

Q:Among the ones that you have watched recently, which Japnese dramas or films do you like most?

A:’Kisarazu Cat's Eye’, Although I don’t like bad youths, I like dramas about them. (Laugh) .Junichi Okada is nice so is Sakurai Sho but the best is UCHI(the nickname of Junichi Okada)!」

Q:What do you recommend about ‘Beautiful Hangover’?

A:It has a very easy-to-follow melody and you can sing it very relaxingly and happily. The climax of the song is ‘君は(pronounced as: Kimiwa) MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER~’, this part is the main point of the song. The lyrics depicts a man who has fallen for a girl, then his head was painful like getting a hangover since her stuff is troubling him all day long. In fact, I have not had such a romantic story yet… because I am young.(laugh)

Q:What do you think is the most beautiful thing to you?

A:Fans! When I was in our concert, at the very moment on the stage, I saw the light flashing from the VIP crown torches—in an instant the scene extended from my view, this is the most beautiful scene I have ever seen.

Q:What actions of a girl will attract you?

A:I love to see girls tie their pony tails and love to see their face like that,I think the ears of girls are cute so I really do believe that it is charming for them to tie up their hair and show the ears. By the way, I also have a lot of confidence with my earlobes!(Laugh) The soft earlobes are my charming point! (Laugh)

Q:What is the biggest risk in your life?

A:TOP hyun has once invited me to go out for a drink,’let’s drink’ but since it was already late and I was also busy with my solo work, I was so tired. Therefore, I rejected him, ‘It is not convenient today’. TOP hyun then pulled a long face to me, I felt very risky at that time(Laugh). But after I said,’sorry, I must go with you next time,’ I was forgiven.(Laugh)Since the night view of TOP hyun's room is very beautiful, I decided that I must go there and drink with him next time.

Q:Whom will you discuss your problems with?

A:I will not tell anybody. In the past, when I encountered something bad, I told somebody frankly and reminded him ‘please do not tell others’but later all people around knew that. I was deeply hurt in that incident. After that, I have never discussed my troubles with anybody. Other reasons are I don’t want to burden my parents and I don’t want to show my weak sides to my fellow members. I seldom discuss these things with others. But now I am 20 already, I can now solve the problems myself. If I encounter something sad or things that make me angry now, my mindset can be adjusted in 15 minutes and I can then pick up my own rhythm.

Q. What do you want to do in this autumn?

A:I want to see the reddened leaves. If it is autumn, won’t the color of the mountain be changed to red? Although I have heard that it is a very beautiful view, I have not seen that once. Ever since I was small, I have been receiving music training. If I got a chance, I would like to watch the reddish leaves with a Japanese girl!

Chinese Translation: 叶包子_@Baidu

English Translation: Rice@Bigbang World

I LOL-ed at the "This chic is my wife" part :lol:

Guest toozdae08

^

Love the interview.

I love the "chic is my wife part" and the hanging out with TOP part. The part about not telling anyone his worries makes me a little sad cause he talked again about the time someone didn't keep his secrets. I hope he opens himself up to more people but I understand how that would hurt someone. I'm hoping it wasn't a fellow member.

lol Lesson learned you NEVER reject TOPs invitation to drink! :lol: I can totally picture him all happy and then sad once Seungri said no. Seungri doesn't share his secrets anymore? TT awww but I completely understand that since someone spilled the beans previously. hmmm wonder who it was

probably GD ^^

And now I'm off to watch Kisarazu Cat's Eye’ :wub: just to see what maknae is watching.

Hey guys, today I have take 6 hours for Haru Web Drama with HD and english sub.

Because the official site have many problems, so there is my version .. Enjoy !

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

For the 3rd check the info box on youtube, I can only post 2 links

^omg thank you for the videos!!! its so romantic and beautiful!!!! love the scenes and esp BIG BANG i watched it twice, first time i skipped to the bb scenes and then second time i watched the whole thing

Archived