Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

No..not yet. I was thinking to post that too

and you beat me hehe

I saw the article and it says "HARU" will air on 24th midnight

can't wait for that

25th and 26th we will see the boys in Taeyang concert also

this wkend <3

24th midnight?!? so that means it's TOMORROW already?

time flew by fast, for sure! now im excited! :D

and then in 2 DAYS... YB's CONCERT!!! it's a BIGBANG - filled weekend! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@shinhdeplol

I always wonder why the same person(you) always top the page because it can’t be coincidence all the time. Now I know the trick. Every page can fit in only 20 posts. So the next post will be another page.

No offend really your case might be coincidence lol

So another rumor of Big Bang comeback is set to Nov? Sigh>_< Why not they just come back next year instead of Nov? I want them to come back in Oct, the latest. I guess YG or BB care less about the awards. I wonder if it is the case when the artists stay long enough in the industry? Because JYJ is also planning to come back at the end of the year. Either way I am so excited about the new direction of Big Bang.

Someone mind telling me who composed/produced the 19 OST? That would be great :D

About BigBang's supposed comeback: No expectations, just anticipations from me. And I'm keeping in mind what Kwon Leadah said on that interview...

Guest shinhdeplol

@shinhdeplol

I always wonder why the same person(you) always top the page because it can’t be coincidence all the time. Now I know the trick. Every page can fit in only 20 posts. So the next post will be another page.

No offend really your case might be coincidence lol

Sorry to cut your post ^^ LOL yeah it's not coincidence all the time :lol:

[CHI SUB] 100919 Enjoy Today EP 5

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA4NTgzNTc2.html

C: SCN+BABYPANDA // 贤家小妖精 @ baidu

The show is more than 65 minutes long :w00t: Too bad I'm clueless about Chinese :(

^

TOP wrote the lyrics. TOP, Teddy and Kush composed it.

It's amazing. Makes me excited for TOP's solo.

I thought as much. :lol: TOP has his way with auto-tune, which is really cool cause he takes ADVANTAGE of auto-tune. Meaning he uses it to give this great effect (I can't really describe it, my bad :lol: ); he doesn't let it take over, but uses it as an enforcer. YEEAH

uhh, just wanted to share this (yeah I know, too much time on my hands + eagerly awaiting their comeback = THIS aka. BIG BANG COMEBACK already so this never happens again^_^)--its just a general Big Bang vlog trilogy :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/user/perangtang?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/eUIWhnQiSYY

Guest Michala01

uhh, just wanted to share this (yeah I know, too much time on my hands + eagerly awaiting their comeback = THIS aka. BIG BANG COMEBACK already so this never happens again^_^)--its just a general Big Bang vlog trilogy  :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/user/perangtang?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/eUIWhnQiSYY

I just watched your video! I loved it! You summed up the Big Bang very well, the past present and what might happen in the future. I agree with you pretty much on all points. smile.gif 

You should all watch it! 

Guest peppermintsugar

If only I understood Korean. I can't wait to watch this when it's subbed, haha.

EDIT: Just finished watching all of the uploaded parts and FFFFF it's so good even though I don't even understand their words. I'm gonna need some English subs STAT!

I thought as much. :lol: TOP has his way with auto-tune, which is really cool cause he takes ADVANTAGE of auto-tune. Meaning he uses it to give this great effect (I can't really describe it, my bad :lol: ); he doesn't let it take over, but uses it as an enforcer. YEEAH

WORD. This is how AUTOTUNING should enhance an artist's song not destroy it.

I love the song so much! havent heard this type in a while.

@THUY: If i may say..TOPPING the page is all about COUNTING right?LOL *HUGS*

AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO HURRY UP THE COMEBACK...now that GD said his piece about

their upcoming album i want them to take time. KPOP will always wait for music

royalties...-- BIAS ALERT hehe..

THEIR COMEBACK....will be the BEST COMEBACK OF THE YEAR..

and of course i am only shipping this group so im entitled to say that.LOL

oh btw...does anyone here have the translation of TOP's song for 19 OST?

I AM FRIGGIN EXCITED RN. I DOOOONT EVEN.

AHDSJDFJFHF :((((( Gawd. I love you, GD.

Thankyouuu. That's what I really wanna hear.

Something that could make me reminisce about

the past. Something warm. AHHHHH~

BIGBANG'S COMEBACK = KPOP RESURRECTION

lol. =)

Their pictures from Haru are looking good!

Those children riding with them are so lucky~!

And their photoshoot for that japanese mag...

They're getting hotter each day. Lol.

I find them really seducing in that one piccie.

Hahahaha.

And belated happy chuseok, fellow vips! <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Kang Daesung was the original 'protagonist' of 'King of Bakery'

KBS2TV’s ‘ Wednesday and Thursday mini drama’ ' King of Baking, Kim Tak Go’lived up to its reputation as the ‘national drama' which has broken the record of viewers rate since it has got 48.2% of viewers.(TNmS Survey)

‘King of Baking, Kim Tak Go’ is going to end on 16th, will it be another drama after MBC ‘Jumong, Prince of the Legend’to get over 50% viewer rate? (note: actually, it has really got more than this rate.) Since it is a drama which is so well received among the public, whether it can break the record has been the attention of Koreans. Let’s see some ‘behind-scene stories’from the production team before the final episode would be broadcasted.

~It was orginally named as ‘King of Baking, Kang Daesung’ instead of ‘King of Baking, Kim Tak Go’?

Yes, it is true since the script writer Ganggeungyeong is personally a hardcore fan of BIGBANG Daesung. She was determined to use Daesung as the name of the protagonist but she gave up this idea for a series of problems aroused, including the problem of pronunciation and changed it to ‘Kim Tak Go’. She revealed in an intervew that if the name is written in Chinese characters, then Tak means transcence and Go means chasing.

Source::http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201009/sp2010091518555794350.htm

Chinese Translation:wings@SMILE HOLIC

English Translation: Rice @Bigbang World

100923 Strong Baby + Lie + Last Farewell Cut

http://ksheral.egloos.com/1865327

No idea what show it is... Must be a Chuseok special ^^

Archived