★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

You know what, YG Ent is caught up in many many controversies that lead to questioning of integrity. It doesn't help that YG doesn't always respond immediately. But you know what, when he does--it's obvious who the person behind the success is. I love how he defended TOP this time round.

With YG and getting Flo Rida to collab--brilliant.

Seriously, YG is definitely pro.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my hopes up on 101010 too. But if they'll

really come back on that date then GDI, THAT'D. BE. EPIC. :)

How I wish YG is reading this thread now and think things through D:

There are pros and cons if BB comes back on October...

so let's just wait patiently :)

Glad YG cleared the issues about TOP.

When he releases statements to protect his artists,

that's when I am most proud to be a YG fan.

Anyway, the HARU PICTURES LOOK GORGEOUS.

I mean, the boys look GORGEOUS<3

This makes me anticipate the drama more!

posted?

Daesung's Questions from "Ask V.I.P" - 4th Anniversary

daesungj.jpg

It's been 4 years already!! How do you feel?

daesung2.jpg

V.I.P, what is your dream?

Source: YGBigbang + Translated: Rice @ BigbangWorld

Shared: Estjiyong@ Bigbang World

1st question: i feel so proud to be a VIP..you have come a

long way..it feels like..every problem,challenges,joy that you all

went through..we were there...watching over them...smiling

and saying that "we are proud as a VIP"...

2nd: my dream?..of course..its to see you guys in person..

watch your concert..be part of it..

btw guys..is it ok if i post this here?..its not actually

a bigbang related but then..its about yg..

The First YG Audition in Thailand

Taebin of 1TYM flew to Bangkok for YG Entertainment’s project ‘The First YG Audition in Thailand’ Press Conference.

At 2pm, 17th August 2010, Im Taebin of 1TYM arrived at Suvarnabhumi International Airport Thailand for YG’s project ‘The First YG Audition in Thailand’ Press Conference which will be held on Sunday, 19th August 2010 at The Sathorn Heritage Hotel

For the Audition, the famous entertainment company in South Korea, YG Entertainment which has many famous artists like BIGBANG, 2NE1, Se7en and 1TYM will give Thai teens a great opportunity to be a part of YG Family. This Biggest audition in Asia will be held in Thailand soon.

credit:/bigbangkorean.wordpress.com, pinku(of soompi)

Guest missARROGANT

Extract From Taeyang's Interview

‘Human’ Taeyang, prudent and silly

Talk about music has no end, but we were curious about ‘human’ Taeyang so we changed the direction of the interview. We asked whether he’s jealous of the other Big Bang members. And what he thought made him better than the others. “Jiyong has the sense to accept new things, Daesung is bright and sociable, Seungri has confidence, and TOP is charismatic and stubborn… Me? I’m careful (laughs).” Taeyang is in charge of(?) Big Bang’s caution.

cr:seungie

This is EPIC XD

funs.jpg

I'm sure BB will def come back this year coz

they need new songs for Big show

I'm sorry that this should be posted in Taeyang's thread :(, but I saw the writing is very good, something's close to my mind and something reminds me what I've forgotten about him, so I decided to post here :) . By the way, although it's long but really worth reading ;) ! :wub: Hope you'll have same feelings as me after reading this :D

Taeyang: "I want to change my hairstyle but I have no time" [100914]

What would it be like if Taeyang of Big Bang did not exist.

It may be something fans don’t even want to image, but in order to evaluate Taeyang’s true value, such a method may be effective. Even if Taeyang didn’t exist, Big Bang probably would have been one of the best pop groups like they are now. Because the remaining members have their own talents and personalities, and thanks to strong training, they would be lacking nothing to continue receiving the fiery love of their fans.

But if Taeyang did not exist, Big Bang’s heavy presence could have been lighter than it is now. Big Bang’s singular existence is that though they are ‘idols,’ they are also recognized as ‘artists’, and the member who is in charge of a significant portion of this ‘artistry’ is Taeyang.

Artistry, and sincerity

The reason this is is obviously that Taeyang shows us an exceptional ability in song and dance. But in addition to his musical ability that can be summarize him as an ‘artist,’ there is another key factor that makes him the alpha plus of Big Bang. And that is sincerity.

Taeyang clearly shows us musical and human sincerity that is difficult to find in a member of an idol group and singer in his early twenties. We can this sincerity musically, through the traces of worry over continually wanting to show a better and fresher image through his solo activities, and humanly through his prudent and modest thoughts and actions.

We met Taeyang. It was during the time when his solo album did almost surprisingly well on iTunes charts overseas and he was getting ready for his second solo concert (September 25 and 26, Seoul Hall of Peace) after releasing his international album. Though the interview was filled with sincere talk about music, there was also some silliness, like how he began the interview by appearing from behind the sofa where he had been hiding with a bright smile.

Musical modesty and musical greed

Taeyang’s interview continued with some depressing(?) conversation. It was Taeyang who made it that way. When asked a question about his achievements and his high-scoring musical ability, he simply gave us modest answers. Even though it’s accepted that when celebrities are asked questions about themselves, they sugar coat their answers to some degree, Taeyang did not do so.

When asked what he thought about doing more aggressive promotions overseas with the basis of his success on iTunes, he said, “There’s nothing special. Other than releasing an international album because my solo album did well on iTunes, there’s nothing special planned. We’re just going to get out there slowly, one step at a time.”

When asked about his performance of motions and facial expressions that is unfolding quite naturally as if we’re watching a musical in his recently promoted song ‘I’ll Be There,’ he answered, “It’s not to the point where I should be receiving compliments. I just try hard to express myself naturally according to the music without practicing my acting on the side.”

He says that he is lacking in so many things even though he is being acclaimed that his musical ability surpasses that of an idol. “I’m lacking a lot. Musically, I think that I have to find a lot more areas where I can directly incorporate my own color, and on stage I think I have to be able to show an image that’s more relaxed.”

He continues to give us modest answers. He says that he doesn’t really show his Big Bang friends the music that he had been working on for his solo album. The reason is because he is “too shy…” When asked about his secret to digesting both song and dance together, he says again, “I’m still lacking a lot. There’s nothing special. I always exercise whether or not I’m doing promotions. So that I don’t run out of strength on stage. And because the facilities at the office are so advanced, I always grab a mic and sing live whenever I practice the choreography.”

But no matter how modest he tries to be about his musical greed and how much he tries to hide it, he can’t help but let it show. He has a lot of thoughts about writing lyrics. “There are a lot of dating stories in my songs and in most pop songs. But I want to write lyrics that reflect the generation, about society and people. Stories about ‘relationship’ or society’s ‘issues.’”

Concert, and analog with the band

Taeyang begins to talk more as we go into talk about his concert. Taeyang overflows with affection and greed about performing, to the point where he will pinpoint his first solo concert as the happiest moment of his life since starting solo activities. The way he thinks about performances is mature. When asked if there will be a surprise event, “Well… The center of all the preparations I’m putting in for my performances is music, and I believe that each concert is where I show everything that I have at that point. It’s the same this time around. Music and dance performances are a given and I’m exercising hard to show my body too (laughs).”

He has specially prepared his music with a live band for this concert. A band? It was a bit surprising to hear that Taeyang, whose promotions have been driven by digital sounds, would be performing with analogue band music. “I believe that performances should attempt something new each time and that this time has to be different from the last.”

“There are a lot of difficulties in doing my music with a band. But with a lot of effort, we’ve made it so that my entire performance can be done with a live band. Aside from two songs where it was totally impossible, I’ve prepared so much to the point where I can say that 98% will be with a live band.”

It is not just for ‘freshness’ that he chose to perform with a band. “I’ve had a taste for analog music. I’ve always listened to black music and have primarily done digital music, but the more I do music, the more I’ve come to believe that all good music have the same root, and I’ve shed a lot of my genre biases. And I’m starting to like old-school, analogue music more and more. So I thought I would do my own concert with a band.”

But what must it feel like for Taeyang, who has to match his dance routine to a band instead of to strong digital music that keeps to the beat without error. “There’s a huge difference. It’s definitely more alive. The music itself (which is somewhat freestyle) is live and it’s difficult to make its expression exact, but it’s less artificial.”

‘Human’ Taeyang, prudent and silly

Talk about music has no end, but we were curious about ‘human’ Taeyang so we changed the direction of the interview. We asked whether he’s jealous of the other Big Bang members. And what he thought made him better than the others. “Jiyong has the sense to accept new things, Daesung is bright and sociable, Seungri has confidence, and TOP is charismatic and stubborn… Me? I’m careful (laughs).” Taeyang is in charge of(?) Big Bang’s caution.

We asked whether he would change his hairstyle, which he’s had for quite some time. “I want to change it. But I don’t have that kind of time. If I want to change something, I have to do it with a comeback after going on a break, and I would need time to study and find a new style, but even if I didn’t have promotions in Korea, I have promotions in Japan and other places overseas, so I don’t have any time to change it.”

After seeing such a serious side of Taeyang, we wondered about his other sides so we asked if he ever spends his time being silly. “There are times when I am silly. If there’s a closet in our waiting room or something, I go inside sometimes. The people around me now understand this kind of humor of mine.” He told us about the time when he was in the middle of filming a music video when he ran away from set in full makeup and costume, and took a bus back to the office.

After talking nonstop about music, Taeyang found difficulty with questions that required a funny story or funny answers. The image of him saying, “Ah, I can’t think of it right now,” making a pained facial expression, and striving to think of something was very Taeyang-like. It seemed as though Taeyang doesn’t keep much in his head other than things that have to do with music.

Source: daum

Translation: seungie

Guest toozdae08

^

Reading that (I did in YB's thread) brings me to a question.

BB has often been called a group of soloist (which I don't like btw).

So what do you think each member brings to the table that makes BB so great?

Since I have a meeting in 5 minutes, I'll have to answer this later.

--

On a sidenote, YB should stop thinking so hard about it and just let his hair grow out. Though I would love to see the looks on ppl's face if he came back with an epic change.

Guest propera898

umm i glad they think that about tayeang but i dont think he is one of the main reason ..... many might hate me on this but i if i had to say the ones who give a big contribution to be recognized as ‘artists’ are the hyungs but not him being the main reason , sorry if i hurt anyone by saying this and also cuz they have such strong and overwhelming personalities they stand out whatever they are.

but i have to say i can imagine BIGBANG without seung ri or maybe without daesung ,, but not wihtout TOP, gd and TAEYANG .. THese 3 are always improving , doing things with the eyes closed but well i cant deny Daesung and seung ri have done it too, especially daesung cuz he risk his image and bigbangs image when he when into family outing and also with *LOOK AT ME GWISSON*

he riskED alot but the others where there for him and he did great and now many idosl sing tror songs ..kekeke and that what artist do , try new things improve with time, even if by doing so many haters or jealous people will attack them.

TAEYANG

oh tayeng he worries lot but also improves alot , he is really talented , he is so humble and i love how puts a lot of feeling into his music and performance as GD i can see he only cares about music and improvign but i think he knows his limits which are very far far away and thats why he can always give his all .. i read somewhere other people think tayeng its difficult to aproach but i dont think so its just cuz well what do i know , i only know he is problaly always thinking about music and dance... he has sai he only has the menbers with him and i dont know if that makes him sad but he shouldnt cuz i know the menbers really love him alot.

GD really puts a lot in to the team and i know he push the others a lot to get better and they trust him , he write almost all of their song and now its also a producer he really its an artists and he only cares about music , nothing else ,, he only wants to be doing music and share his music with the world. he has a lot of presence has alot of flow .. i dont think GD its that good looking but hid personality his presence its what gets people attention and what makes him atracctive ,, also you can see he is really smart and knows a lot of things about music he has alot of others talent but he never shows off. as i said i can see he only cares about music.

TOP well i think his rapping its beyond and idols rap , he was a rapper before becoming and idol and was really into making songs, also he brings his husky voice which makes BIGBANGs songs to stand out a lot but he its not only power or energy he HAS ALOT OF FLOW in hi rap he its not only screaming like others no he can control his rap in away i dont knwo how and i havent seen others do well GD too can do thhat :D , he is the energy the power of the songs ... he can make people who is not looking at them , turn around and look , cuz his rap caughts the attention a lot also we can see he only cares about music and acting , as he has said if he its not doing one of this he would be resting at home cuz he only cares about showing a great image , and improving image to the public , of course i cant forget he writes awesome songs and i dont know why he hasnt put out more , cuz the one he has put out are great and memorable songs i think we all can see he has great potential... and i can see he has a really serious side of him when working and as GD and Taeyang he tries new things without caring about his image and saying what he wants also he is always improving ...

when he started acting he when for a teenage drama and even thou people say to him he would be no good for acting he was sturbbon about it and get to do it , but with time he has choose complex and diffcult interpretecions and hasnt gone for easy ones , like most idols have done, i can see he likes to push himself alot and gives his all to what he is doing wthout caring about his health he gets into it alot ,, sometimes that worries me cuz i knwo if he wants to do something no matter what he will achieve it.

i personally thing TOP its a person who still has a lot of hidden potential and i pray god he can take it all out if he does i cant even imagine what can of future awaits for him but i know he coudl reach the stars.

Seung ri , GOD i just love seung ri personally and i think he brights the mood a lot , just wih his self confidence he probably can make feel the others calm and peaceful ,, i know thats the feel i get when ever i see him,

DAESUNG as i said he has risked alot but has come trought succesful and now he is even acting , and i know he has alot of hard times cuz he is not cute or hadsome and he must have a lot of insecurities but he still keeps on , daesung voice its really diffrent and unique ...

i know i didnt exaclty say why each of them makes bigbang so great , but this its what i think also i think the prime factor its they are all so different , they all have lots of talent but oh man they are so different but that and many other reason its what makes bigbang so great and as Tayang has said many times you can see they have accept it how different they are , they understand each other and they might not be like other idols who seem so close to each other , but i dont need to see it to know they are really close sometimes i think they dont even need to talk among themself cuz they can read each others minds LOL they have gone trought a lot together and have become so succesful and i cant wait for them to become more succesful cuz i knwo they will and they deserve it..

i cant wait for bigbangs comeback !!!!T,.T

Guest littlevoice

I guess its been quite cloudy here in this thread.

Anxiety is again building up since we've actually hoped for their comeback last August... but that didn't happen so we're now hoping for a 10.10.10 comeback (which is 19 days from nowblink.gif), we're now waiting/expecting/dying for their comeback... I just wish that YG announces something after Taeyang's concert (which is D-5 from nowwacko.gif).... or it would be great if they themselves announce it at the last day of his concert...

or if doesn't happen, God... I'll sound crazy--- but I hope that they will be the backup dancer for 2ne1 (we assume they were in CYH, right?) and start ripping of their masks in one of the stages when 2ne1 performs with them ,and then they'll just sing a new song --- that will just blow my mind, make me insane, and forgive them for the waiting game... and I'm already crazy just thinking about that...phew.gif

How long has BIG BANG been gone in Korea?

Almost 2 years, right? Ahhh... I bet that they miss performing together in Korea together as welllaugh.gif. Despite garnering success from other countries, such as Japan... nothing beats being accepted by your own country and being loved by the people who supported you from the start... There's no place like home... I think this one reason why I don't want them to fully concentrate themselves in the Japanese market...

Well... if they still don't announce anything related to their comeback by the end of September (which is 9 days from now), I'll still wait patiently and hope not to be too crazy waiting for them, my Kpop soul is wholly dependent on them...happy.gif

Here's BIG BANG last year (Sept. 19, 2009) during the Asia Song Festival, pretty emotional one for kvips... and for us to---- watching on our computer screens......

LIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVibGm0A6lI&feature=related

really I can't imagine BIGBANG without the five members like most VIPz here. Big Bang just won't be Big Bang they are when one of the members are missing for example in 2007 when Ri injure his ankle who thought it was weird not seeing him performing with the hyungs? also when BB was promoting in thailand and Ri went back home for a test i think, who thought it was weird only seeing four members during the interviews?

same with Daesung. During last year when Dae had his accident who felt that BB weren't complete when they were performing on sbs special?

Same goes when they were performing at the IRIS opening I think and TOP was standing with his co-stars instead of BB who thought it just didn't look quite right like something was missing? well duh it was a member lol...

You know it just isn't right to say one member contributed more to the group when I know or can just feel that all the members contribute equally to BIGBANG. It hurts sometimes when people disregard the efforts of all the BIGBANG members.

I'm so proud of all of them. And I'll never forget the moment in 2010 BIG SHOW...

I'll lead you from the front, I want you to push me from the back.

we have to go through a lot of pains to become mature

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

but i have to say i can imagine BIGBANG without seung ri or maybe without daesung ,, but not wihtout TOP, gd and TAEYANG .. THese 3 are always improving , doing things with the eyes closed but well i cant deny Daesung and seung ri have done it too, especially daesung cuz he risk his image and bigbangs image when he when into family outing and also with *LOOK AT ME GWISSON*

he riskED alot but the others where there for him and he did great and now many idosl sing tror songs ..kekeke and that what artist do , try new things improve with time, even if by doing so many haters or jealous people will attack them.

sorry but BigBang is where they are now because of 5 of them

not with just 3 members

sorry but i think sometime people are not giving Deasung enough credit here

although he might not be BigBang main vocalist on paper

but in reality we all know that he along with Taeyang are bigbang main vocalists

without his voice, the chorus wouldn't be as good as they are

and he (sometime seungri) usually the one that sing the high notes in their songs, not Taeyang, TOP or GD

just go and watch bigbang performances on youtube esp. their A Good Man where Daesung was missing, and you can tell that Bigbang just wasn't BigBang without Daesung and Seungri

also without the two maknaes,i dont think BigBang was able to do so many different genres of music

because we all know that TOPGD are pretty much into HipHop while TY is R&B

but because all 5 members are into different things that is why as a group they have to come up with music that are suitable to all 5 of them ain't just for 1 or 3 members but all 5

Guest toozdae08

I agree that Big Bang is only Big Bang when there is 5 of them.

I remember when Dae was out last year and they had to perform, it wasn't the same. And it wasn't only that his parts weren't song by him and it sounded strange but because of how everyone behaved. The best thing about BB is their stage presence and how happy they are when they're on stage. When Dae was gone I remember looking at some of their faces and they weren't happy. The glow was less and you could tell a hole was missing. They even left the space for Dae there instead of tightening the choreo.

People say the boys aren't close but they are and I'm happy to say that I think their closer than ever. Before I could say for sure that they hyungs are close but now everyone seems closer too. 2009 was a hard year but it brought them closer than ever.

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG will never be as great as they are without a member. i get too sensitive whenever i hear or read somebody say that BB will be fine without the 2 maknaes. that's just false. i think those two, especially their vocals, have improved so much recently that it's so obvious that without them, BB would have had a huge hole to fill in vocals and they would probably been stuck doing rap/hiphop songs and no variety. they wouldn't have been able to pull off songs like A Fool's Only Tears, Stay, TMG, LMHYV, Foolish Love, I Don't Understand, Oh Ma Baby, Until Whenever, probably even LIES and HARU HARU. and that's like almost my top 10 favorite BB songs right there! Taeyang can't do it alone, and he's not the strongest in live perfs. if you watch their MR REMOVED perfs, you'll appreciate more how much impact Dae and SR have on the group.

having so much to offer individually and being able to bring it all together is their STRENGTH. there's just not one person that you can disregard. the hyungs give them that edgy, rough and cool persona, while the maknaes balance it out with their aegyo, outgoingness and humor that makes their image more relatable. you know coz GDYBTOP's on stage persona is quite intimidating, while DAERI's stage persona is more down to earth and approachable. so really, it's quite genius for YG to have brought them 5 together as a group. they just compliment each other to a T. until now, when i think about it, im still amazed...like, how did he ever thought of that in the beginning?!?

and yeah, i always felt awkward seeing them when they perform or stand there missing one member. im used to seeing them do solo activities, but when they're supposed to appear as Big Bang... and one of them is not there, it's just not the same.

edit: oh and about Doojoon being inspired by the boys to be a singer :D no wonder, i liked B2ST out of all the new groups out there. :)

Guest piano.1993

I seriously doubt that BB can do well without the maknaes. Tae sure can't manage to sing all the singing parts in the songs.

Don't let your bias get in the way sheshhhhh <_<

Guest shinhdeplol

I'm very very very sad whenever I see posts like "I can imagine BIGBANG without ABCXYZ... " BIGBANG has 5 members to begin with, ALL of them are VERY VERY important and have their own contribution to the group. And I think all VIPs should appreciate the fact that when other groups have changes in their members (quite a number of them but I dont want to name), BIGBANG stay the same during those 4 long years...

If you don't recognise Daesung's and Seungri's importance, then you're not a true VIP...

*Moving on...

'Haru' will be aired on 24th September 2010

241503_200496_2859.jpg

'Haru', the drama that Big Bang, U-Know Yunho, Kim Bum and other famous korean stars have participated will be aired on the 24th September 2010

Korea National Tourism Organization is promoting the Visit Korea Year (note: This year) with the interactive drama 'Haru' and it will be released on 24th on the official website.(http://www.haru2010.com)

This drama 'Haru' gathered many Korea pop stars of the new generation, like Uknow Yunho, Big Bang, Han Chae-young , Kim Bum, Park Sihoo, Lee Da Hae and etc. The theme of the drama is having a special day in Korea which has many beautiful attractions. It is hoped that the film can arouse interest of people coming to Korea from different countries, like Japan and China.

The drama is directed by Bakmyeongcheon, the one who directed the drama 'Coffee Prince The 1st shop' and Yijeongah who made music for 'Boys Over Flowers' would be responsible for producing music for this drama. The crew has been to the coast of Busan, Chonnam, Gyeonggi, Yangpyeong, Haerang train, and has also shot in places like Han River.

Moreover, while the audience is watching the interactive drama, they can get the information of the things that interest them most through IPTVW. For the people who watch it from the website, information about the house, food and shopping spots which are introduced in the drama can be viewed simultaneously on the site too.

241503_200497_290.jpg

Additional info:

September 24th, 2010 – Big Bang, U-Know Yunho, Kim Bum, Lee Da-Hae, Han Chae-Young and Park SiHoo. They are coming!

As part of the Visit Korea Years 2010 – 2012 celebrations, Korea Tourism Organization has produced an online interactive drama starring top Hallyu stars. The drama will be launched in the South-East Asia (including Singapore & Japan), Japan and China markets and drama will be available in English, Mandarin and Japanese sub-titles.

Hallyu fans will be most pleased to see Big Bang, U-Know Yunho, Kim Bum, Lee Da-Hae, Han Chae-Young and Park SiHoo. Acting in the online drama using the very latest technology. These stars will be presenting the best of Korea under various themes like Beauty, Food and Nature.

In the drama, U-know Yunho plays an actor, Lee Da-Hae plays a writer, Kim Bum plays a photographer. Han Chae-Young and Park Sihoo plays the leading roles and the 5 of them meet during travelling around Korea. Big Bang plays a group travelling to a small school in the countryside to keep a promise with a fan.

After watching the drama “HARU”, you can select your favourite spot in Korea and obtain a detailed guide book on Korea. This online marketing campaign will be launched on 24 September and runs till end November 2010.

Source:idsoft3 @ reviewstar.net & KTO Singapore

Translated, edited and shared: Rice & AshKwon @Bigbang World

Guest intelligirl

enjoy some cute gifs

tumblrl91hy9lois1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl91hyuwdkb1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl91i0majes1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl91i1qct001qa76bo.gif

tumblrl91kfqpfvf1qa76bo.gif

c: f*ckyeahgdvi @ tumblr

If you have a tumblr I recommend you follow it ^^ the gifs and pics posted there are adorably cute!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ yeah, our strong baby and HOT smiling angel deserves a lot of love. :D

reposting, he's so adorably cute!!!

seungriaegyo.jpg

look at Tabi giving DaeDae a lot of love too! :wub:

38419431.gif

48584719.gif

and without the 2 maknaes, GTOP will be the first one to protest!!! it's like taking away their happiness.

drarmp1tcreditser7.jpg

:lol:

-----

from September 24th to November 2010?!? is this a one episode drama or are we getting several episodes until Novermber 2010? im curious. but im really excited, at least we'll quite a few things to look forward to this week. HARU and YB's CONCERT! im excited!!! gosh how i miss them!

Guest toozdae08

^

It looks like it will be a several part series. Very excited.

And I'm sorry if ppl felt the point of my question was so ppl could say that 'so/so isn't necessary" but more to revisit why each member is very necessary. The article said that they could see BB w/o YB but that it would be a very different BB. And that YB bring a "sincerity" to it. I'm not sure how much I agree with those statements but whatever.

I agree that YB does bring in a sincerity to the whole group, he's a very honest person and you don't get that much in the idol world. And he seems like someone very approachable, which by all accounts he is. In terms of music, obviously the R&B and soul feel to the music (adored him and TOP in AGM, and him in a Fool's Tears)

GD has an opposite feel to YB for me, he gives that "superstar" quality and you can tell he was born for this. He's the brains behind the whole operation that is BB and you can tell how much he cares for the group and members. In terms of music, well GD brings so much I can't put it in words.

On stage TOP is charismatic but to me he's the heart of the group. You can tell how much TOP loves being in BB and wants to keep being a part of it. And he's really close to all the members in equal amounts. I can't wait for him to release his solo album just cause I want to know more about who he is and get inside his head. In terms of music, he brings in the hip hop and some soul too. His music is a little darker and harder than GD's which I appreciate too.

Dae is awesomesauce. He gives an approachable feel too and something fun and light to BB. And his vocals are to die for. Anyone who says Dae isn't necessary is fooling themselves. In terms of music, he brings in the ballad singer vocals which allows you can experiment with cause they're so expansive.

Seungri is so improved this past year that I'm still in awe. Baby doesn't rest where he's at but always striving to be better. And then there's that confidence that is overflowing. In terms of music, he brings in the pop vocals and he's improved so much. Anyone who says he isn't important hasn't been watching BB lately.

Without the maknaes, BB would have been too hip hop and would have been missing out on key vocals. Just their general appearance would have been very hip hop too. The maknaes, esp Seungri, give them that pop feel. And Dae gives them the ballad feel. So you have the pop (Seungri), R&B (YB), hip hop (TOP), ballad (Dae) and the mastermind behind it all (GD) and this is why BB is the top group. They have something for everyone.

Archived