• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Velocity

Translated it~

Stuff they like in Japan (BEST 3) {yoroshiku ONEGAI SHIMASU!!}

3) MISUTA MAKOTO’S CATERING

>They ate food from this during their Tour

>The Steak is delicious

>Thank you for the MEAAAL! (Gochizousama ; said after meals )

2)Shopping

>we like shopping

>Let us SHOP TOGETHER!!!

>How much IS THIS?!?!?! (kore wa ikura DESU KA?!)

MC: So, where do you like to shop?

>AoYAMA!

MC: I’d like to go there too.

1)PEOPLE

>Ever since the time they came to Japan the staff was really helpful (?) (t/n: not sure what he's saying @_@)

>Hontou ni ARIGATO!!!!! (T/N: Tabi was going for Arigatou Gozaimasu lmao)

MC: How about Ontama’s staff

Tabi: Hontou ni

Ri: Arigat——

written text: They can't lie (They're really honest)

Guest toozdae08

do you guys know when Big Bang actual date of comeback??

cause i'm really anticipate their comeback & hope to do a countdown or smtg.

no one knows. Nothing has been announced by YG in regards to a specific time. All that has been said is that it's almost ready and they'll be there in Oct/Nov. Fans are hoping for 10/10/10 just cause it's symbolic.

Guest Michala01

ONTAMA: what a bunch of dorks! So adorable! When they look happy like that and they're laughing together, what more could I ask for? I'm such a happy VIP at the moment! wub.gif

I would absolutely die of happiness if it turned out to be  10/10/10 comeback date because that's my birthday. It would be the best birthday present ever! I don't dare to hope though >.< 

BTW 10th of October is a Sunday...

Guest toozdae08

^

Really?

Does that mean they can't comeback on that date? Cause they could have their comeback performance on Inki on the day of (which would be great cause I like Inki's stage and mics).

Guest Michala01

^

Really?

Does that mean they can't comeback on that date? Cause they could have their comeback performance on Inki on the day of (which would be great cause I like Inki's stage and mics).

I think it being a Sunday is a good sign because the girls also came back on Inki phew.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

Ok. I was thinking that it would be a good thing too. 10/10/10 a Sunday and on INKI!!!!

But lets not get our hopes up and wait for the good news. But it does look likely that they would choose that date, they did choose 9/9/10 for the girls, would make since if BB got 10/10/10.

Looks like a

BIG BANG is about to hit the kpopverse.

Guest hayakatsu

WHY ARE VIPs SYMBOL A CROWN???

personally i think it ties in with the VIP acronym that means VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. and you know, VIPs in general are special, and special people get treated like royalty. get it? thus, the crown is used to symbolize the VIP fandom.

WHAT DOES THE VIP CROWN MEAN TO YOU, PERSONALLY???

someone earlier mentioned that, to her it's more of a star than a crown, and i kinda agree. except, to me, i feel that it's a crown with a star hidden within it. now that i start thinking abt it, i think the design is pretty genius that they're able to incorporate a star shape into the crown. i'm not sure if that was intenionally designed that way or that they wanted a five pointed crown to represent each member in the group and it just happened to look like a star or something, but i guess it's fated that it turned out so perfectly. you can't deny destiny right?

i believe, we appreciate the lighstick as more than just a simple support item. to me, i think it's a tangible symbol of our love and our passion for the boys. other fanclubs love their color more than anything, but we have something more and that is the crown lighstick. and i mean balloons are all good, but how special can a balloon mean to you? you can't use them multiple times and you can buy them in bulk. sure they have glowsticks that i'm sure they love just as much, but i think... because of the fact that our lightstick was specially designed, i think it means more to us. more than just a color on a balloon, more than just another simple tube lighstick.

i mean, trust me, i'm a VIP ELF, and i know i don't speak for the rest of my other fandom, but as one of them, i can say that i love the color more than anything in the world. not the balloon, not the lighstick. i have the ELF lighstick at home but i bought it more on the fact that when i light it up, it turns blue and the glow is such an amazing color. not because of the lighstick itself. therefore i'm attached to the lightstick because of the color it gives out. get what i mean?

but it's different with VIPs. as a VIP first and foremost, i don't even own the crown lightstick, yet i already feel such a deep attachment to it. it's such a precious thing to me. the crown, the color. i get giddy just looking at it. like; "that's us right there." like the whole of VIP and BIGBANG and our love and support and passion for each other is represented by that one single crown lightstick. everytime i watch their concerts, and i see the sea of golden amber crowns floating and bouncing to the boys and their music, i feel all sentimental. i don't need to see the person holding the crown lightstick to see how much love they have for the boys. it can be pitch dark, but we're still able to communicate our love because we have the lightstick in our hands.

*sniffles* i got all emo now. i dunno. i guess it's just really such a special thing to me. sorry for the rant. keke^^

so... what does the VIP crown mean to you? and just how much do you love it??

Guest Unnursvana

Yeah Big Bang is coming back!!! So happy :w00t::lol:

Here are my answers to there questions.

GD asks VIPs

#1: Choose one thing that you would like to do together with us?

Go to amusementpark. 

#2: As Big Bang’s fan, what do you think is our problem? Let’s talk  about it..I would like to know if there is any need for improvement?

... o.O?

#3: After 10 years, still confident?

I don't know but I hope so... you never know what can happen but I hope I will be in the fandom for a long time.

TAEYANG asks VIPs

#1: The weather is really hot~ ㅠㅠ What good food is there that will help me forget about the heat..??

Icecream ^^ lot and lot of Icecream

#2: The movie that impressed you the most or interests you the most is..??

Harry Potter XD

#3: Places to go in the summer! Please recommend one!

I don't know.

TOP asks VIPs

#1: What have you guys been up to while I was gone?

getting into other Kpop groups, reading, watching Korean dramas... the usual stuff.

Guest juang_bb

I was reading kvips comments during the height of the issue with t-ara lightstick and I saw several posts saying that it was GD himself who designed the crown nightstick that's why it was much more meaningful. Unless I'm lost in translation but this is the first time I heard about it and they were pointing it out several times in the petition page. Anybody knows?

^ thanks for the clip & for the translations.

Seeing them all laughing together and having fun together warms my heart more than I can tell. Because, honestly, for a while there, it seemed like they were all so busy that they didn't have a lot of time for each other, and I was quite worried. Because I think they can only survive with each other's support. We all know how talented they all are, and how they can do well on their own, but I think what can sustain them is being able to laugh together. To know that, at the end of the day, they have each other. That they aren't alone.

I think that knowledge alone can be very comforting. :)

Guest Michala01

They were so freaking adorable in the last Ontama video that I had to gif it. Look at those smiles wub.gif

as1d.gif

as2.gif

as3z.gif

as4.gif

as5r.gif

as6h.gif

wub.gifwub.gif

Jiyong is so cute when he nods along lol 

as7.gif

Guest SeungriIsMine

20100918-Ontama TV Last Part

cr:happyrichlifeyf2

love how they're being dorks

:wub: Especially at :51. Haha.

Seungri is killing me :tears:

I always get dreams about him. Ah!~~ :wub:

But that was a good sign since I actually thought of him the whole time

when I joined the Science quiz bee! Haha. I didn't win since

I never was an honor but I made it to the last round. Lol -_-;;

Anyway, I remembered when I brought up the topic about 10/10/10.

I mean, first off, the date itself is epic. Second, Taeyang hinted that

they might comeback on the month of October.

Third, Oct. 10 is a sunday. So that means only one thing..

INKIGAYO!!!!!

I think we're all aware of the fact that YG loves Inki and his artists always perform first there :)

Guys, I'm totally thinking, if not 10/10/10 then they should comeback next year. :angry:

Just kidding! I've been waiting long enough! Though 10/10/10 will be the best choice imo. :D

PS. Is someone subbing"Enjoy Today"?

In all fairness, (not. Haha)I think someone should someone should sub it. Haha.

When Taeyang's solo activities is over, BIGBBANG WILL COMEBACK!

THIS! THIS AND THIS!

OMG Thuy i love yaaaaaaaaaah..super super im so coming back to spam this thread once they are back.

To be honest when 2NE1 made a comeback i was downright jealous because i miss BIGBANG so much and VIPS are just around lurking when they would be back. We are always here and never left BIGBANG's side..i know they are still active in their own way but KOREAN comeback is different from the albums they have released overseas. My GOSH is it two years now that they havent been on Korean scene? dang i miss them a whole lot.

YG please give us this 10.10.10 i need this right now!!!!

IU and TAEYANG..i heart them so bad..lol well because IU look so damn cute fangirling TAEYANG.I think she's harmless though. Poor girl cant even stand straight near him LOL.

No. It's still 2NE1 singing but someone lowered the pitch to make it a "male" version. Minzy sounds a lot like Dae when you lower the pitch and Dara/CL sound like GD.

Thanks so much for this!

ALLA thanks for your reply too ^_____^

i see you down there DAISY!!!!!

KIM----let's get ready haha

- I'll be waiting...

Guest shinhdeplol

2dc398d6c91dd79ba044dfe.jpg

C: DCGD+BOBOGD // qierxierduo @ baidu

TOP questions for VIP's! (100918)

Those questions were posted yesterday :)

Untitled-1_copy.jpg

1) This is our 4th year anniversary already, what are you expecting?

Untitled-2_copy.jpg

2) After 20 years, do you still have confidence ?

Source: 1460daysaskvip@ygbigbang

Translated and shared: Rice@BigbangWorld

^

^ Those 2 questions of TOP, they're quite similar to Yong's ones :mellow: but it's okay :D

# This is our 4th year anniversary already, what are you expecting?

Your comeback, I've been waiting for you so long :( it'll be huge and successful...

# After 20 years, do you still have confidence ?

Not sure :( 10 years is a long time and 20 years is even more >.< I can't predict all things may come, what will happen, so hard to tell right now. But still one thing for sure is that my love, respect for you will be more and more and last forever :)

More Photos of Taeyang from Osen Interview

taeyangosen.jpg

taeyangosen2.jpg

Source: 쏠쏠 @ YBMania.com via 权家的 @ Baidu

He looks so simple :wub:

Merchandise from Daesung's "Hades" Concert

2chddlt2.jpg

dlswmd55555girl.jpg

1chddlt2.jpg

beyonddeathhades.jpg

Don't we all wish we could have gone?!?! I know I do! -VIP4Daesung

Credit: DSHolics.com (exact credit per picture given there)

Contributor: VIP4Daesung via VIP Email Post

Anyone knows when What's Up will be out? Can't wait to see :lol:

I'm really interested in the new image of Daesung :w00t: Hades ~ the ancient Greek underworld :D worth waiting :D

Archived