★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

I just wanna ask..is it true that DAE and GD did a cover for IT HURTS??

imma die if that's true...

No. It's still 2NE1 singing but someone lowered the pitch to make it a "male" version. Minzy sounds a lot like Dae when you lower the pitch and Dara/CL sound like GD.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Fantaken photos from Summer Sonic 2010

2d81f6e4b4423e68b838202.jpg

8ba9f3d95b5e289db7fd482.jpg

9ad2ce822c9b089ebd3e1e2.jpg

60be773aea962bb53b87ce2.jpg

830f27366c47f65791ef393.jpg

8476acf7cd4dbc28dcc4742.jpg

55389470201009142342182.jpg

c9505adf1592abe7cc11662.jpg

c167924d9d87848cd0c86a2.jpg

f681aaf963ae37d158ee902.jpg

ff1a9b11b98fa117f919b82.jpg

photo by: naya

Copyright:www.BIGBANGFAMILY.com

Taken from 权家的 @ baidu

News about Jiyong and AKB48??? Can someone translate? Nurika I see you're reading the thread :lol:

AKB48の篠田麻 里子が、auの携帯電話専用番組「LISMO Channel(Video)」で初めて単独司会を務めることになり15日、都内で会見し、韓国の人気ユ ニット・BIGBANGのメンバー・G‐DRAGONに“フラれて”いたことを明かした。以前からG‐DRAGONのファンだった篠田は、ある番組で共演 した際「めっちゃ好きです」とアタック。「おれもAKB好き」と好感触だったが、「そこから後は会話が続きませんでした…」と言葉の壁の高さを痛感してい た。篠田は10月4日から同番組で最新の映画やドラマの情報を紹介する。

C: ㅇㅇ8 @ DCInside

Guest toozdae08

^

All I got from google translate (fail like always) is that it's about Shinoda Mariko of AKB48 and her love of GD and how they got to meet/converse on some show.

Amazing accoustic cover of "LIES"

wow man this song is just so "LOVE" my goodness to be honest "LIES" the song that made BIGBANG what they are today was never one of my favorite songs at all...but ever since GD's piano version during his Shine a light concert has won me over and I just love the slower version of LIE so much! this cover was amazing! it makes me wish so much that YG would release an accoustic version of LIEs and the original one with only GD's vocals because I'm really curious how it sounded like when YG first heard it to make the desicion that Lies was to be a BIGBANG song instead of GD.

DAMN Amazing Tell me Goodbye cover

Today must be a day of BIGBANG covers for me or something...these musicians are amazing!!!

have this been posted?

G-Dragon and his "G-Paddy" hat [NEWS]

BIGBANG G-Dragon revealed a photo of himself sleeping while wearing a paddy hat. It was said that this is a gift form Vietnam fans, who especially went to Thailand to attend BIGBANG's fan meeting. The said fans also drew each of the BIGBANG member's BANGS character on the hats with the members' names.

When fans saw the photo, they commented "I envy the Vietnam fans" "it may be just a paddy hat but once G-Dragon wears it, it becomes a fashion statement" "His face is covered but he's still so fashionable", among other encouraging comments.

Other related articles:

- A clever combination of fashion

The paddy hat this time, with plain white T-shirt and pink scarf make up a clever combination, G-Dragon is truly the fashion Leader. Also attracting attention is the subtle and surprising combination of designer bag and paddy hat.

- The way G-Dragon sleeps "Fashion Leader, even the way he sleeps is different

BIGBANG member G-Dragon revealed his sleeping manner. G-Dragon posted the picture up on his Me2DAY, with "zzZZ~" as the caption. The photo in which he was sleeping while wearing a paddy hat attreacted the attention of Netizens.

- BIGBANG's G-Dragon wearing the paddy hat gift from Vietnam fans

G-Dragon who was wearing a paddy hat while sleeping became a hot topic. Recently G-Dragon posted the photo, captioned "zzZZ~", in which he was wearing a paddy hat with a cute drawing of his BANGS character, and fast asleep on the sofa. The paddy hat is a gift from Vietnam fans.

Source: VIPZ

Chinese Translation: G鱼鱼D @ G-ONE.ME

English Translation: J-Lene @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Guest littlevoice

That's pretty cool. Please share the link of the website when you're done :)

As for the MV's, I went to Gom and the ones missing from YT are:

The Shouts of Reds

Lollipop 2

Sunset Glow

Oh My Friend

Hallelujah (although i guess this doesn't really count since it only shows clips from Iris)

Not sure how to rip the MVs off from GomTV though. I can give you the links if you want, but you have to download GomPlayer to watch the mvs

^^Thank you!!!

I'll make sure to send you a link when i'm done...

Jiyong's name seems to appear in random articles in Japan, a positive sign, right?

Guest Michala01

^^Thank you!!!

I'll make sure to send you a link when i'm done...

Jiyong's name seems to appear in random articles in Japan, a positive sign, right?

Positive as long as it doesn't involve she who shall not be named or anything like that again tongue.gif

Guest lovesong3208

$$%*(*@^(_!!!!!!

Daesung looks so damn freakking FINE without a shirt.

now ... when will TOP lift that shirt of his?!

... hey, as a fangirl... i can hope right? :D

Guest propera898

i already kwew daesung has a terminator body :P cuz even from the begginig witouth doing much he had a beautifull marked body and now when he started losing weight you coudl see he wasnt getting skynny but buff lOL anywAY somehow i dont understand what this photo has to do with a teenage drama ,uni guys ... dunno hope they arent using him.. and somehow richard simmons me off they are covering his face but its the concept right like a phantom ...keke as long as he is happy i want to see him smile ... i dont know if any of you remenber my post about me saying i didnt like how daesung was smiling all the time but now i regret it cuz im seeing a daesug thta looks alittle down and covers his face with hoodies now i miss his smile and im worried about him ,. i know he is tire cuz he is workign so hard right but still when i see daesung smile i know everythig its allright but when he doesnt i think he is depress and i dont want that ...i can see TOP is being more close to him this days and making him laugh i wonder if its cuz he is worried about him ,, he is like taking care of him every time i see them ....

DAESUNG FIGHTING 1!!! i like your smile and your inner you , your body its awesome but i dont care about taht HECK IF I DID PROBABLY I WOUDLNT HAVE FALLE FOR TOP!!! SO PLEASE SMILE MORE SMILLING ANGEL!!

Guest juang_bb

Amazing accoustic cover of "LIES"

wow man this song is just so "LOVE" my goodness to be honest "LIES" the song that made BIGBANG what they are today was never one of my favorite songs at all...but ever since GD's piano version during his Shine a light concert has won me over and I just love the slower version of LIE so much! this cover was amazing! it makes me wish so much that YG would release an accoustic version of LIEs and the original one with only GD's vocals because I'm really curious how it sounded like when YG first heard it to make the desicion that Lies was to be a BIGBANG song instead of GD.

DAMN Amazing Tell me Goodbye cover

Today must be a day of BIGBANG covers for me or something...these musicians are amazing!!!

thanks for the links. these covers are GREAT!!! :D the piano and violin in TMG is just... :wub:

anyway, the thread has been kinda slow these days, (except our spazz pages over Dae's hotness) and i remember someone asking if one of us can start asking questions again to keep this thread moving, coz we're not really getting much updates to talk about lately. here's what i thought of, since i can't think of a question to ask fellow VIPs in this thread myself, i remembered... well, our boys have actually been leaving questions for us but only a few actually bothered answering it here and we can't really access the ASKVIP site to answer.

so, why not post our answers here for fun?!? i have compiled all the questions they've recently posted, from GD, YB and TOP. so hopefully, this helps us move a few pages and maybe some lurking VIPs out there can unlurk and post their answers too. :)

GD asks VIPs

#1: Choose one thing that you would like to do together with us?

#2: As Big Bang’s fan, what do you think is our problem? Let’s talk about it..I would like to know if there is any need for improvement?

#3: After 10 years, still confident?

TAEYANG asks VIPs

#1: The weather is really hot~ ㅠㅠ What good food is there that will help me forget about the heat..??

#2: The movie that impressed you the most or interests you the most is..??

#3: Places to go in the summer! Please recommend one!

TOP asks VIPs

#1: What have you guys been up to while I was gone?

i think we'll end up with some long answers in some of the questions and i still have to think of my answers too. so i'll post mine in awhile. it's up to you if you want to answer it all at once or one set a time. btw... thanks to miseremei@bigbanghaven and alee@ibigbang for the translations.

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG expected to be on NHK Uta Gassen, Japan (100916)

According to the Japanese press, BIGBANG is expected to be on the 61st NHK Uta Gassen. (紅白歌合戰)

It is said that since Korean bands, Kara, Bigbang and Girls Generation are very popular now in Japan, the possibility of inviting them to NHK Uta Gassen is very high.

Sports Hochi has conducted a discussion with 14 reporters from the entertainment business about this issue,at the end of it, they came up a conclusion that these famous Koran celebraties are very likely to be invited to join the prestigious event in Japan, the 61st NHK Uta Gassen (红白 歌 合 战).

These celebraties continued to surprise the Japnese press with their huge popularity in Japan.

'After Big bang and TVXQ, now Girls Generation has also stepped their foot in Japan, that is why it is expected the local singers have to engage in fierce competition with singers and even non-singers in Korea,'the represtative elaborated.

Girls Generation has just released their Japanese debut singer 'Genie' and it has already sold 45000 pieces and they have already claimed the fourth position on Oricon Weekly Chart which has attracted great attention.

Kara has also released their debut single ' Mr ' there which had been put on the Oricon Weekly Chart 5 Kara also introduced two months on the 1st Blu-ray Disc (Blu-ray Disc, or less BD) ' Kara Vacation (KARA VACATION) 'has won in the Idol Picture Division of the Oricon ranking BD Weekly chart while obtaining the 11th place in the general category.

Big Bang officially debuted in Japan in June, last year. Despite the fact that they had only debuted a short time, they already claimed ‘the Best Rookie of the year’, ‘MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan, ‘The Best Young Artist Video’,’Best Pop Video Award’ abd ‘Best Collaboration Video Award’. Their acheivements are beyond expectation with 3 championships totally.

The three members of TVXQ, Xiah, Hero and Micky are also very active in Japan. They released their new mini- album ‘The…’ on the 8th of this month. In the first week after its release, 140,000 copies were already sold out which made them rise on a weekly chart. A similar phenomenon can be observed on their DVD ‘THANKS GIVING LIVE IN DOME’ as well. Since 119,000 copied were sold which made them the champion of the DVD General Division Weekly Chart, (International Artists)

A Japanese music staff said. ‘In this year, Korea stars have become more and more popular in our music industry.’ ‘In order to prevent the dropping of the viewers of the NHK traditional music event, they want to invite these hot bands, like Kara Girla, Big Bang and TVXQ although it will be a new try since no Korea singers have played a part in this before.’

Source: Yonhap News Agency

Drafted, edited and translated: Rice@ Bigbang World

Big Bang's ranking on KPOP+42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DYydy-C_GY&feature=player_embedded

#3 : Big Bang - Beautiful Hangover

C: iampongky2 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Unni_Ashley

BIGBANG to release their first photo book in Japan

Via Tokyohive:

Korean group, BIGBANG will be releasing their first photo book from Japanese publisher Gentosha on September 29th. The photo book is titled “ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010″ and will feature BIGBANG’s photos from their successful concert series, ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010. The photos will include live performances on stage and photographs behind the scenes. The book will also include an exclusive long-interview with the members of BIGBANG.

The photo book will be printed in all color with 208 pages and includes a total of 354 photographs. The price of this photo-book is 2800 yen, which is approximately 33 US dollars.

SOURCE: VIP YG BIGBANG

Credit: ALLKPOP

Reasonable pice :)

Guest juang_bb

i already have my answers for at least, Taeyang's questions, so i'll go first.

TAEYANG asks VIPs

#1: The weather is really hot~ ㅠㅠ What good food is there that will help me forget about the heat..??

hmm... well this summer, instead of ice cream, i actually craved for SMOOTHIES!!! lol! i recommend Strawberry-Mango smoothie, yummy!!! and what do they call it in korea?!? was it PatBingSu?!? yeah... i want one!!!

well, for this summer... the movie that interests me the most is none other than Tabi's INTO THE FIRE!!! yeah, he impressed me for sure! it was my summer movie of 2010.

but aside from that, well, i love horror movies so... i know others didn't really liked it, but i actually enjoyed watching PARANORMAL ACTIVITY! i kept thinking about it until i went home since it kinda looked similar to our house, so yeah... that kinda left an impression. i remember how Dae was so scared during the haunted house episode in FO... i think it would be fun to see the boys' reaction while watching a horror movie. I wanna know who's going to be scared of it most... hmmm?!?

Go on a CRUISE!!! i've had my first cruise ever last May and it was lotsa fun! it's like everything you'd want in a summer vacation. away from the world, no worries, lay out in the sun, beach, party, drinking, FOOOODDDDD, and get lots of sleep. seriously, i think our boys would need to go on a week vacation at least, go on a cruise or something, and stop working, just get away from people, get away from the world. they deserve it! attention YG!!!

--------------

i answered Taeyang's first because i think it's the easiest. GD's questions are kinda deep and needs some thinking, so i'll get back to that one. :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Caps

09151s.th.jpg09153s.th.jpg09155s.th.jpg

09140001s.th.jpg09140002s.th.jpg09140003s.th.jpg

Gifs

1284476204.gif

1284476288.gif

1284476401.gif

1284476467.gif

1284476528.gif

1284479205.gif

1284479382.gif

1284566871.gif

1284566897.gif

TOP dancing to Digital Bounce LOL

25898894.gif

51528542.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

36c97ae8b7f52e972e2e214.jpg

7c1456289acab1aa8b13994.jpg

2928cf1f6c00e5bcae51334.jpg

C: DCInside // BIG_wow @ baidu

e00871394c91a1499d4e4.th.jpg

C: 냉횽

Another Jiyong - Mariko Shinoda article ^^ I'm loving the fact that Jiyong has such a big and famous fan ^^

[마이데일리 = 백솔미 기자] 일본 걸그룹 AKB48 팀A의 멤버 시노다 마리코(24)가 빅뱅 멤버 지드래곤(22)에게 차였다고 밝혔다.

일본 데일리스포츠 온라인판은 15일 시노다의 발언을 인용해 "시노다, 지드래곤에게 차였다(?)"라는 제목으로 기사를 게재했다.

제목이 선정적이지만 지드래곤의 팬이라고 알려진 시노다는 자신의 이상형에 대해 "기본적으로 아우라가 있는 사람을 좋아한다"며 "빅뱅과 함께 방송에 출연했을 때 '매우 좋아해요'라고 말했더니 지드래곤이 '나도 AKB 좋아해요'라고 답했다"고 말했다.

이어 "그 말 이후 대화가 진전되지 않았지만 (좋아한다는 대답을 들었기 때문에) 충분히 만족한다"면서도 언어의 장벽을 실감했다고 매체는 전했다.

이로 보면 시노다가 말했던 일본 매체가 과장했던, 시노다 본인이 인정하듯 사귀지도 않았던 터에 '차였다'는 말은 아무래도 엉뚱한 감을 준다.

한편 시노다 마리코가 속한 AKB48는 2006년 싱글 앨범 '벚꽃의 꽃잎들'로 데뷔했으며 팀이 A, K, B로 나눠져 총 멤버수가 48명이라 AKB48이란 팀명이 지어졌다.

[지드래곤(오른쪽)에게 호감을 보인 시노다 마리코. 사진 = 드라마 '마지스카 학교' 스틸, 마이데일리 DB]

(백솔미 기자 bsm@mydaily.co.kr)

C: 햇살등반

[NEWS] Mariko Shinoda from AKB48, “Big Bang G-Dragon Is My Ideal”

Mariko Shinoda (24) , a member of the girl group AKB48 regaeded BIGBANG member G-dragon(22) as her ideal boy and was rumoured to be dumped by him.

On the 15th of Japan Daily Sport online version on 15th , there was an article titled ,’Shinoda was dumped by G-dragon?’ . Despite what the title suggested, a gdragon fan responded, ‘when BIGBANG was asked which artist they did like, Gdragon had once replied ,’ I love AKB’.

The newspaper said their relationship could not progress anymore since there is a language barrier. When the news reached Shinoda, she said the Japanese press is exaggerating and said the word ‘dumped’ gave out a wrong message and she would pay attention to the news.

Meanwhile, Mariko Shinoda is a member of AKB48 who debuted in 2006. They debuted respectively in teams A,K and B since a total of 48 members are divided under these 3 teams. This is also the reason why they are called AKB 48.

Source: bsm@mydaily.co.kr

Translated by: Rice@BigbangWorld

Taken from: 21Bangs.com

^ This reminds me of what Taeyang said in real sound.

GD is such a playboy(can say so? lol). KiKo and Mariko are publicly rumored and I wonder how many are hidden and yet to reveal :phew: . Whether the rumors are true or not, no doubt he is really popular with women.

Anyway I will answer BB questions.

so, why not post our answers here for fun?!? i have compiled all the questions they've recently posted, from GD, YB and TOP. so hopefully, this helps us move a few pages and maybe some lurking VIPs out there can unlurk and post their answers too. :)

GD asks VIPs

#1: Choose one thing that you would like to do together with us?

1N2D

#2: As Big Bang’s fan, what do you think is our problem? Let’s talk about it..I would like to know if there is any need for improvement?

This Q needs some time and my personal opinion might end up heated discussion. So skipped!

#3: After 10 years, still confident?

As long as BB is in Kpop scene

TAEYANG asks VIPs

Watermelon

TOP’s into the fire

Beach

TOP asks VIPs

#1: What have you guys been up to while I was gone?

Learn to appreciate other groups? lol

im so depressed with all these

haters commenting on allkpop

about daesung...

it has always been like that..

whenever they heard about bigbang..

they always had bad comments bout

daesung..i have already cried 2 times

bec. of these haters...

they didn't even know the person in

real life and they even have not seen

him in person..why do they judge him like

they have already met him.,,

i always defend bigbang and daesung to those

haters..but, guess you cant please everybody..

Archived