★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

has anyone read about 2ne1's album advertisement plans? gosh YG is soooo sick. i love him. :D before you bash me saying that this is not big bang related at all, actually what i most want to say is that, if YG can be sooooo crazy about their advertisement plans, then what about BIG BANG'S COMEBACK! god, i can't imagine. i go crazy just thinking about it. i love the suspense!!!!! october/nov, please come soon!!!

sorry for my crazy spasming, but i can't help it. xP

/and sobs, i've been waiting crazily for my big show DVD, IT HASN'T ARRIVED YET!!! )): you have no idea how frequent i go down to check my mailbox in just a day. i'm going mad mad mad mad mad.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

^

I KNOWWW, whenever I hear about 2ne1's comeback plans and now 4D MVs, I think about BB's comeback :D can't help it, we all know it's going to be BIG. Gosh I hope Big Bang would get even more, like twice all those awesomeness, hahahaha. I wish we had an exact comeback date to count down on about T________T

Guest bluishme

I think Bigbang's comeback will be daebak.. haha..

i know they will back very soon.. i can feel it..

all i can do know is save so that i could buy their album once it comes out..

maybe when BB comes back.. YG will use. 5D.. haha.. so corny..

oh well.. i know YG will also do his best to promote BigBang..

since VIPs are all eager for BB to return to the KPOP scene!

am i the only one who wants a normal/typical promotion plan

just like how they did with the previous albums :X

idk why i'm thinking like this..maybe bc i'm really contented with them having a comeback

i couldn't ask anything more other than seeing them performing on Korean stage

gahh..i miss them so much :[

a teaser, then the release of MV, then promoting in every music show for more that 2 months

become a guest in variety shows, release of bts of the MV XD

oh maybe bc i don't want to put my hope too high or else i would be disappointed with YG >.<

i'm afraid that it will be not like what i would imagine it to be >.<

and oh to me

epic comeback = good music and live performances

but if YG want to spend more on Bigbang, i would be really happy of course :)

Guest darkaz619

5D is there such technology yet haha can't wait for there comeback if YG spending 200million WON for 2NE1 i can only imagine how much money he going to spend.

Guest intelligirl

W VIDEO CAPTURE

12835035701.gif

1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdragv.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrage.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg1283503506punkhighgdrag.th.jpg12835035701.th.gif

c: 지디갤 GKGD via 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

There were so many screencaps, so I had to put them in thumbnails. I get that the concept is GD being a badass punk, but to me he just looks so cute in the video lol!

Guest shinhdeplol

Se7en talks about SeungRi, TOP, & Taeyang on Strong Heart (ENGLISH SUBBED)

1 2

C: The21BANGSTV @ YT

YG Japan's Apology on Error in "Beautiful Hangover" Single

This is about the mistake on the single packaging.

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER which was released on the 25th of August, specifically on the limited edition version, had a mistake on one of the members' name.

Error: D-LIGHT

Correction: D-LITE

Because of this, we apologize to the buyers.We will try not to repeat the same mistake in the future. Please continue to show interest in BIGBANG.

YG Ent JAPAN & Universal Music Japan

Source: BIGBANG JAPAN

Chinese Translation: koreadljj @ Baidu

English translation: J-Lene @ www.bigbangupdates.com

not sure if i should post it here (or i should post in his own thread instead). if it's not appropriate to post here, i'll delete it immediately. (:

from taeyang's twitter:

Realtaeyang

방송을 준비하면서 정신이 없어 미처 신경쓰지 못했습니다. 앞으로는 작은부분 하나하나 더 주의해서 이런일이 없도록 하겠습니다. 죄송합니다

[TRANS] I will carefully pay attention to every little bit of it,so that it will not happen in the future.I'm sorry.(end) (translation by TeamBIGBANG @twitter)

sigh, i think it's about his "richard simmons you" tank top. sigh netizens, what can i say?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I hope with him apolosing so quickly, I hope netizens would LEAVE HIM ALONE. This is not worth a debate from the beginning <_<

This thread is so dead :( Please post more :(

Anyway, has this been posted?

54756618.jpg

77962798.jpg

s1r4large1.jpg

Ambush POW! Series Season 2 – Neon Yellow

s2r1large21.jpg

Ambush POW! Series Season 1 – Hot Pink

Both available at the Ambush Shop.

C: hauteissue.wordpress.com

Jiyong always has the cutest accessories :wub:

TOP and Lee Misook - ELLE photoshoot

HOTTTTTTT *faint*

Just saw promotion plan for 21. I must say wow wow. YG really is going out all this time. Isn’t it the first time for YG to have this HUGE budget promotion? With 21’ popularity and crazy promotion, I am sure 100k++ sale is just chicken feat for the girls.

But I have to agree with Alla. I don’t want YG to give such promotions for BB. Simply because I don’t want people to expect so much and disappoint later. As long as the music is good, they will do well. Of course, promotions do help but music is still the most important.

Talking about the BB comeback, we ivipz tend to be more calm and cool about it coz I saw a lot of post about BB come back in Korean websites every day. I am feeling their CB is really very very soon. I want to hear BB new Korean music. Honestly I am not feeling most of the kpop songs released in 2010.

Guest kresten

TO THAI VIPS!!!!

Help.

My mom's going to Bangkok next week, and I asked her to buy Big Bang albums for me. Where can she buy them? Which malls/stores near Si Lom Road can she go to in order to surely get me Big Bang's korean albums??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Guest piano.1993

I'm happy that TOP doesnt look so awkward on the set for Elle. Instead, he is goofing around hahahaha

This video needs capturing and gif-ing like naooooo

I dont want BB to have a similar promotion with 2ne1 either.......

Guest Unni_Ashley

Some cuts from the W video

W Video Cuts^^ㅎ

GD's look Cut

Drink and Smoke Cut

Pe* moment Cut

^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ㅇ<-< Sexiest moment..ㄷㄷㄷㄷ물건도왜못보여줫지용ㄷㄷㄷ

W begin Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8ePCZK1nI

Jump cut

출처:YouTube JiYongi1988

I love Ji gahhhhh :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG on the drums ^^

1283399976.gif

1283399999.gif

1283400024.gif

1283400090.gif

1283400130.gif

1283400143.gif

1283400351.gif

1283400366.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

This video needs capturing and gif-ing like naooooo

AGREE!!!!! I hope verdad will work on it soon :lol:

C: bbupdates @ YT

My fav part in this interview is when Tabi jump out from the bathtub!

lmao~ its there's a huge bug in it and he jumps coz he scared! kkkkkkkkk~

He was like "I'm not getting in there ppl until that thing is gone!" lol~

and of course the part when he did the aegyo~ CUTEEEEEE~!! xD

His not awkward at all and being totally professional

eventho u can see him crack up sometimes when they get to close! lol~

I got this from one of Hi-Tech dancer I guess~

there's no BIGBANG member in here but I guess this is just

too cute to be ignore~ kkkkkkkkk~ :P

vipy.jpg

이아이는. 득일까요. 돈일까요 ????!??

Taken from:: codeboram @ Twitter~

that crown thingy is totally cute! Someone makes 'em for me!

I want 'em, but I'm not so cretive! lol~ :lol:

Guest im_soda

TO THAI VIPS!!!!

Help.

My mom's going to Bangkok next week, and I asked her to buy Big Bang albums for me. Where can she buy them? Which malls/stores near Si Lom Road can she go to in order to surely get me Big Bang's korean albums??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

hi kresten

you can buy it at B2S store in Si Lom Complex buiding or other mall which have B2S store & Imagine store (i'm not sure what mall have it)

for surly you can buy it @GMM buiding on Rama IV road

(GMM is YG agency in Thai)

or contact via http://twitter.com/gmmgrammyinter

WELCOME yr MOM to THAILAND ^ ^

i don't know if this has been shared before...

Daesung and his funny dance

Credit: StyleRodimus@YT

i miss watching him in variety shows! i hope even though he is currently busy with so many things, filming his drama, working on his album and BB's album, he still gets enough rest. gd is so cool enjoying daesung's dance! they were both having so much fun!

i hope we can see them soon in any variety show! fighting!

Archived