★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Big Bang on Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke Eight (100901)

mmm TOP looks sick in this video too as he did with the self camera T.T

PLEASE take care of YOUR health TOP

now im dying of curiosity to what he is doing ...

TOP vs TY

Seung RI vs Gdragon

Daesung VS girl

awww Seung ri alwayls loses to Leader :P

Aww the boys are having such fun with one another in all of the vids that are coming out recently. This makes my heart happy :D

^GD is such fun in that, and TOPs face while playing the game was funny. I was wondering if daesung was going to let the girl win lol. poor maknae, he tried to hard! but um, why the heck does bae move to sit RIGHT NEXT to the interviewer lady when the rest of my boys are sitting on the couch?!?! <_<

bae really must have gotten over his fear of the womanz. ^_^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol yea. Just watched their self cam and its soooo cute!! w00t.gif Taeyang doing pushups is so sexy! I would just sit there and stare too. GD with the banana on his head and at the end was really cute. TOP look so hot as usual but he did seem a tad bit upset that he was awaken from his precious and hard to come by sleep. sweatingbullets.gif Hope YG not over working him. Seungri always have the best energy! and Daes hairy leg :lol:

Guest tomorrow13

[TRANSLATION] Weekly Magazine Interview

weekly1.jpg

Questions:

1. Up until today, what are the things that a girl had said to you that made you happy?

2. Any working experience?

3. If you have a whole week off, what will you do?

4. Which made do you think if the funniest recently?

5. If a girl that you think is “the one” walking towards you, you will…?

Answers:

GD:

1. Didn’t say anything, just kept on hugging. That is the happiest moment!

2. Don’t have any working experience, but want to try to work in a liquor store.

3. I want to go to an island with no people with a friend.

4. TOP’s japanese (laugh)

5. I wouldn’t let her go. I will be straight forward and tell her about my feelings out loud!

Taeyang:

1. This…I haven’t thought of that question yet. Right now, please say something that will make me happy!

2. Delivering milk in the morning

3. want to go on vacation with with the person that i love, or go somewhere interesting to play with the staff ~~

4. TOP’s japanese (laugh)

5. would just stare, probably won’t be able to say anything.

TOP:

1. Rather than what a girl said to be, what the fans say makes me the most happy!! (MS this should be Seungri’s answer?)

2. no work experience. If asked what kind of work i want to do? I probably just do my best!

3. want to go on a quiet trip alone.

4. The members’ every movement makes me laugh ~~

5. I want to be able to rely on her!~~!

Daesung:

1. Saying, “D-LITE , You are incredible ah” to me. I will be very happy.

2. no work experience. Want to try to work at a BBQ shop.

3. want to go on a trip by myself, or with Big Bang members ~~

4. Day by day, TOP’s improvement on Japanese.

5. I would say, ” Nice weather today ah…hahahaha…”

Seungri:

1.If [she] said to me, “very sexy ah” I would be very happy because most of the time, males said it to females and rarely females to males.~~

2. Don’t have any work experience. want to try working as a flight attendant.~~

3. want to go to a someplace alone that have a blue sky and a cool coast.

4. about TOP’s Japanese is getting better and better ~~

5. I believe I probably would just kiss [her] ~~ (OMG~!)

Source: Baidu

Translated by and credit: Maggie @ibigbang

Guest missARROGANT

^ same interview but different translators. Ans are slightly different

Big Bang's Q&A on The Television Magazine Japan [NEWS]

1) What is the happiest sentence that a girl has ever said to you?

G-Dragon: I will not say anything, I will run to her and hug her at once. That is the happiest moment.

Taeyang: Um… I have never thought of it. At the time being, could you ask something that would make me happy?

T.O.P: I think the support and words given by my fans can make me feel more blissful then the words of a girl. (Reporter: Did he give out the answer of Seungri?)

Daesung: She has to say to me, ‘DLITE, you are so brilliant.’ I will be very happy about this.

V.I.: If she says ,’ you are so sexy’, I will be very contented. Since this is a sentence that a boy says to a girl, it is rare that a girl will say this to a boy.

2) Do you have any working experience?

G-Dragon: I have no working experience but I want to work in a beverage shop.

Taeyang: I want to be a staff of milk delivery.

T.O.P: I have no working experience. What kind of job I would like to take up? It can be anything since I will try my best on the job that I am assigned to.

Daesung: I don’t have any working experience before but I want to give a try in a barbecue shop.

V.I.: I have not worked before, I want to be a flight attendant.

3) If you were granted 1 week holiday, what would you do?

G-Dragon: I would like to go to an isolated island with my friends.

Taeyang: I would like to go on a trip with my love or go to some interesting places with my colleagues.

T.O.P: I want to go on a trip on my own.

Daesung: I want to go on a trip on my own or with other members.

V.I.: I would like to go to an isolated island which has a blue blue sky and a a very cool sea. I will go there alone.

4) Among your fellow members,who has done something really hilarious?

G-Dragon: The Japanese of TOP. (Laugh)

Taeyang: The Japanese of TOP (Laugh)

T.O.P: Every word and action of other BIGBANG members.

Daesung: The Japanese of TOP which is getter better day by day

V.I.: TOP’s Japanese is getting better and better.

5) If your ‘Miss Right’ is walking to you right now, you will…

G-Dragon: I will not let her escape from me. On the contrary, I will confess my love to her frankly and loudly!

Taeyang: I will stare at her but perhaps I cannot speak any words at that time.

T.O.P: I don’t think I can think of any ways to approach her.

Daesung: I will say to her, ‘the weather is really nice today…hahaha…’

V.I.: I think I will kiss her directly at that moment.

Korean to Chinese Translation:jaychieh0208 @BBTW

English Translation: rice @ BIGBANG WORLD

Scans from tisya @ bigbangupdates

lol everyone thinks that Top Japanese is funny

I find it cute

Guest juang_bb

TOP's japanese... lol! no wonder everytime he tries to speak japanese in their recent interviews, the other members end up cracking. im so proud... it seems like he's busy learning japanese lately. he does have some free time now compared to last year... probably taking his lessons seriously. before we know it, him and maknae are taking over. lmao!

oh, are there some good souls out there who would be kind enough to make a gif of Tabi doing push-ups from the YG center vid?!? pretty pls?!? lol! that was such a rare thing to see... Tabi working out.:D im not used to it, im used to seeing YB doing push ups. :P

^ ^_^

GD running a liquor store? Daesung working at a BBQ shop? Taeyang delivering my morning milk? Seungri demonstrating flight safety before takeoff? Um, where can I sign up for this? :D

LOL They all said TOP's japanese. cuteeee.

I love their different reactions toward girls. GD is direct. Maknae is so confident! TOP is shy, Daesung makes an attempt but is awkward, and poor Taeyang is just creepy lol. just kidding, I would like bae stare at me all day if he wanted. :wub:

Guest Michala01

this video got every YG artist check it out.

YG - LIFE : YG Center

cr:Malkovny01

This is sooooo AWESOME! YG is seriously my favourite boss of lol anything EVER. GDYB so cute playing games, TOP sitting down in the dance practice room, YB playing the piano dramatically. So full of win! They have the most awesome work environment, I seriously want to live there w00t.gif

@Tomorrow13 

Thanks for the interview. The guys have such different approaches to women lol. I love that GD is direct when it comes to his feelings for girls, it's what I look for in a guy. (just make me love you more why don't you). The guys have been laughing at TOP's japanese so much lately but I'm beyond happy to see them trying, both TOP and GD, to use japanese more in interviews these days. It's already paying off because the interviews have been more fun all around. 

Guest toozdae08

Aww, I want little YB to deliver my milk. I wonder how old he was then. I wished Seungri could be my flight attendant. TOP's japanese FTW!!

I love how YB and Dae would be such awkward turtles if they met the one. lol

FILA PHOTOSHOOT SELF-CAM

The guys are more lively

whenever they are together

these days.Maybe because

they get to spend time

together much more while preparing

for their comeback.

Kwon Leadah with the random

'banana skin' in his head

& act as if there's nothing wrong. :lol:

It was super sweet seeing

Daedae trying to cheer

TOP up at the back. :wub:

These small little things

makes me love them so

much other than their

passion for arts,especially music.

Guest juang_bb

★ BIGBANG JP 5th Single [bEAUTIFUL HANGOVER] ★

▶ 예약진행: 2010년 9월 2일 ~ 2010년 9월 7일

▶ 예약처: YG E-shop 및 각종 온, 오프라인 음반 판매 사이트

▶ 발매일: 2010년 9월 8일

▶ 소비자가: 8,900원 (가격은 구매처에 따라 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.)

▶ 이번 일본 싱글 앨범은 온라인 사이트에서 음원 서비스를 진행하지 않습니다.

▶ JP 5th Single Track List

01. BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

02. SOMEBODY TO LUV

cr: cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG

i think it says that BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER singles album is now available for pre-order at YGeSHOP 9/2-9/7, and will be released on 9/8.

i checked DVDHeaven and it is also up for pre-order now too for $8.534

Guest juang_bb

^^^ maybe you saw it at yesasia? That was the Japanese release, so if u notice, that was priced based on jpop singles too which was $30+ I think. This one is Korean release, pretty much yg is just releasing it for the kfans and we can say ivips too, that's why it is waaaayy cheaper. No wonder everybody goes to japan lol

Guest Michala01

^^^  maybe you saw it at yesasia? That was the Japanese release, so if u notice, that was priced based on jpop singles too which was $30+ I think. This one is Korean release, pretty much yg is just releasing it for the kfans and we can say ivips too, that's why it is waaaayy cheaper. No wonder everybody goes to japan lol

yea the Japanese prices are ridiculous. I went to buy Beautiful Hangover like a few weeks back and it was going to cost me $30 for just a single. That's ridiculous but I guess Japan is just expensive like that. So glad they are releasing it on YGE shop. 

Edit: Oh crap sorry I topped the page.blush.gif  

Guest intelligirl

^ Wow it's really good! I especially like the rapping parts :D

FILA EON SCREENCAPS I hope it's ok if I don't put them under a spoiler or in thumbnails :unsure:

gwae1.jpg

gwae2.jpg

gwae3.jpg

gwae4.jpg

gwae5.jpg

gwae6.jpg

gwae7.jpg

gwae8.jpg

gwae9.jpg

gwae10.jpg

gwae11.jpg

gwae12.jpg

gwae13.jpg

gwae14.jpg

gwae15.jpg

c: Gwon.Ae @ bbvipz

Guest shinhdeplol

2d0b7ddd424827ac38012f0.th.jpg3ff232fe87d2805ba9d3110.th.jpg23a9dcc07c83a78e38db490.th.jpg413b1f13ddda9f444b90a70.th.jpg

54734be94b15ad91b21cb11.th.jpg841663dd89b5716910df9b1.th.jpgb3aa54ff399d65536c22eb1.th.jpgcd6e83229a9a38528b82a11.th.jpg

fd3783061fc9824a4afb511.th.jpg3d199d862c0feafa6d81190.th.jpg413b1f13dddb9f444b90a70.th.jpg5f9fcdbb93d8a64f18d81f0.th.jpg

6b1ae6154fb85083a6ef3f0.th.jpg6e39982153667a2535a80f0.th.jpg7cd8bf0df03bd0616a60fb0.th.jpg87e3aa1ca272f24234fa410.th.jpg

87e3aa1ca273f24234fa410.th.jpga85058eab43773beb3fb950.th.jpga9b89f2b6a5f0e7d1e30890.th.jpgb4ee2cf10da9bf60bd31090.th.jpg

b5009e39ef84f745bba1670.th.jpgb5009e39ef8bf745bba1670.th.jpgb7d5b21fef0bde5c8718bf0.th.jpgba5c023ff0e2efaf14cecb0.th.jpg

bf6acaebbf5f6d73adafd50.th.jpgc79308272a02700b9358070.th.jpgc79308272a03700b9358070.th.jpgcd6e83229aab38528b82a10.th.jpg

f50c0b426b49984c6a63e50.th.jpgfd3783061ff6824a4afb510.th.jpg04d46223e388d146908f9d0.th.jpg13d1fcfe4a08d59bb58f310.th.jpg

C: ameblo.jp+自截自传 // BIG_wow @ baidu

source : ashilia4life @ YT

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Taeyang's question on Big Bang 4th Anniversary Special Page : ASK VIP

bbhtyaskvip.jpg

Translation : The movie that impressed you the most or interest you the most is..??

source : Big Bang 4th Anniversary Special Page

Chinese translation : 2NE1_BIGBANG @ baidu

English translation : Miseremei

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ Fuji TV 「Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!」 Official Photo Release

o0573043010726678092.jpg

The show will air on 9/4 at 19:57~

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

^ Jiyong is the only one with different shoes :lol: And yay for maknae, he got to sit in the middle ^^

Archived