★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

Some beautiful Seungri-focused screencaps. I was a bit sad when I saw how little screentime he had because I love his parts of the song and he sang a large portion of it. It seemed like his boar got more screentime than he did :lol: But it's ok because he still looked good and I guess everybody will get their turn to shine eventually :)

12827157811flv0012.th.png12827157814flv0111.th.png12827157814flv0076.th.png12827298912.th.jpg12827298914.th.jpg12827298913.th.jpg12827298915.th.jpg12827298911.th.jpg

c: 라기 @bestiz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

asfas.png?w=529&h=429

C:ibigbang

“Beautiful Hangover” debuted at the #5 spot on the Japanese Oricon chart on it’s first day!

Ever since they debuted in Japan last July, all of their singles, starting with “Gara Gara GO!” have debuted in the top 5 rankings of the Oricon chart and they are keeping that trend going with Beautiful Hangover.

Apparently they are predicted to have sold around 41,000 which if i'm not mistaken is more than Tell me goodbye.

Big Show videos so far

BIG SHOW 2010 Intro

Lies (Remix)

Cotton Candy

Seungri - Intro + Strong Baby

GD - Heartbreaker

Seungri/Daesung Medley (Only part of it)

Lies (Encore)

Apparently they are predicted to have sold around 41,000 which if i'm not mistaken is more than Tell me goodbye.

No, they didn't sell 41k yet. They've sold less than 18 k [#3 sold 18k] on the first day (I assume BB should have sold around 14 - 15 k). That 41 is from the Ninki predictions which is an Oricon survey based on the interest that Japan has for Big Bang. AKA they predict that Big Bang is going to sell 41 k for the first week (usually the actual sales are pretty close, more or less a couple thousand. - though there are times when it's completely off.)

-

My thoughts on BB in Japan~

I'm glad that Big Bang was able to debut at #5. But I can't help but be a little disappointed, their consistent sales means it's always the same people buying the singles, and they haven't really been able to garner much interest from the casual Japan citizens :(. I hope their upcoming album will contain a massive breakout single or something, I get sad from seeing the low sales numbers (at least compared to what they can do in Korea) DX

Guest andloveyelledno

Ah thanks for the info Kushi, so it's for the week. But as I said on another forum, the boys haven't really done a lot of promotions in Japan so this is to be expected. We won't see a drastic change in sales until that changes. One or two interviews here and there isn't going to cut it. Even for this single, they only performed it once at a music show (And even that surprised me because they didn't do it at all for TMG).

Guest propera898

Ah thanks for the info Kushi, so it's for the week. But as I said on another forum, the boys haven't really done a lot of promotions in Japan so this is to be expected. We won't see a drastic change in sales until that changes. One or two interviews here and there isn't going to cut it. Even for this single, they only performed it once at a music show (And even that surprised me because they didn't do it at all for TMG).

i feel the same way , they need to do better with the songs and promotions cuz they are like not trying i know BIGBANG doesnt go into shows but they should , they really need to appear more in japanese tv atleast in korea when they debuted they appear in many variety shows and i think taht also gave them a little push to become succesfull after all dont you think people wants to get to know their idols know how they are how they react its not only for the good music.....

also i think with this new single ( somebody to luv, and beautifull hangover) its like they are trying to do something more good that what they did with gara gara go ( which was a mass success) but they cant like it feels like im hearing a wanna be version.... and also with Tell me goodbye its the same as Koe wo kikasete .. its like they are stuck to a style of music and its not giving good results :( T.T

im so confuse right now i dont know what to think or expect , im afraid for them im worry i cant sleep T.T

but i think with the korean comeback that its going to help them a lot to attract fans (new fans and bring back their old fans) also luckily with the korean comebacks well it seems they will do something tottally different cuz that happen with Taeyang AND gdragon while they were sticking with the same sound in japan GD and TY deliberete something totally cool and different in korea :Di also think bigbang its like trying to keep it safe in japan by not doing new styles i dont know as i said im so confuse i dont have any idea what they are thinking aiming or want hope everything turns out to the best!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

same here i'm a bit disappointed too with the ranking--other newly k-girlgroups sold about the same as them

i dont feel that "wow factor" or "BigBang sound" from this new single at all

but love the MV though

i think the problem here is that well most of their japanese songs are quite dissapointed really(apart from LMHYV/TMG)

they're all dance/autotune music

i dont think japanese people like this sort of music

the boys going to release their 2nd full album in september right?

well like all their korean albums i hope that they will do different genre this time

and no auto-tune please

show japanese people who BB really are

a macro i did today :D

p><p> ABOUT BIGBANG

i'd like to see more promotions for the boys as well.

MACRINAAAAAAAAAA thank you so much!!! i suck at making graphics so id really love that siggy haha.

BOSS JESS!!! i'd be waiting for your GD gif spam *hugs* i hope to see you back here in soompi thread.

KIM!!!!! VIP_GD! where are you?? have you seen the MV!!! *spazz*

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img682.imageshack.us/img682/3600/61263539.jpg' alt='61263539.jpg'>

viewgimage.jpg

65407455.jpg

Pierre Hardy -Limited Edition La Colorama Graff Hi-Top Sneaker S/S 2010

c:dc gd

Guest toozdae08

We've already had BB in Japan discussion and what we think they should do. They haven't had their break out hit yet but they also haven't done an amazing amount of promotions in Japan like they did during their early Korean days. I'm thinking after their Korean comeback they'll be focusing on Japan a lot more. Which I'm hoping for.

Guest andloveyelledno

i feel the same way , they need to do better with the songs and promotions cuz they are like not trying i know BIGBANG doesnt go into shows but they should , they really need to appear more in japanese tv atleast in korea when they debuted they appear in many variety shows and i think taht also gave them a little push to become succesfull after all dont you think people wants to get to know their idols know how they are how they react its not only for the good music.....

I agree but the problem is getting booked on these kind of shows, especially when there's a language barrier. TOP and GD are still nowhere near fluent. It makes things a lot more difficult both for them and the people running the show.

And they're always so busy in Korea that they can't ever stay in Japan for long.

well like all their korean albums i hope that they will do different genre this time

and no auto-tune please

I'm not worried because their original Japanese music is always very different from their Korean music, which is more hip hop based. For example for the Korean Iris OST they created "Hallelujah". Hard hitting, fast, and mostly rap. For the Japanese OST they went with Tell me goodbye which is the complete opposite.

In Japan they're under a different label so they may have limitations on the kind of music they can make. They seem to work with mostly Japanese composers. In Korea, they just do what they want to do.

and no auto-tune please

Hopefully although they will never be focusing just on Japan. After their comeback, TOP and Dae will start getting ready for their solos. GD too since he plans to release another one next year.

Guest Michala01

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN!

BIGBANG ENTERED THE DAILY ORICON CHART AT NUMBER 5 ,, ITS THAT A GOOD THING=? WILL THE GO HIGHER ? OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN??!!

AINT THAT THE SAME AS TMG? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

Basically it means Big Bang has a steady fanbase in Japan. They haven't increased too much. There are many good explanations for this. Firstly their music may not appeal to the  mass audience over there and secondly, they hardly promote in Japan. The guys have all  been busy in the past year with solo activities in Korea: GD and Taeyang with their solos of course and TOP with his acting most notably. Big  Bang never took that big step of basically relocating to Japan to promote there full time. This doesn't bother me at all because I'm glad they have still kept in touch with the Korean market instead of turning their backs on it. 

They only began TV and radio promotions for this single like on the day of its release, other than the few performances here and there over the past 6 months. Being #5 is no small thing either. It's still an accomplishment but obviously there are things they need to work on. YG has always been different about the boys going on variety shows and promoting a lot on TV. We know this is one of the main ways to gain popularity but it has never been his preferred avenue for promotions. Despite obvious drawbacks as a result of this, I may be one of the few people that prefer it this way. I don't want the boys to be forced to do a million TV appearances until they are worked to death and the music should speak for itself. Still though, people are superficial and tend to be won over by TV appearances. 

I look at it this way, if someone debuted on the American hot 100 at #5 that would still be viewed as successful. Sure they aren't HUGE stars but they are popular and have a very committed and stable fanbase. I wouldn't want Big Bang to change its style so much just so they could get that #1 spot nor do I want them to relocate to Japan or work themselves to death. 

I'm happy with #5 but of course I would be happier with #1. They are currently #3 on Itunes Japan. Please remember to buy the single on YesAsia if you can afford it because it counts towards the Oricon chart. smile.gif

Edit: I will add that if the boys are really serious about being dominant in Japan that they will need to focus purely on Japan after this next Korean album. The Japanese need to see that they are serious about this and not just half arsing it between the two countries.

Edit 2: I keep seeing people mention an album. Are you guys referring to a new Japanese album? Is it really happening this year? I feel out of the loop lol 

Wow, don't know if that made any sense lolol laugh.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

you made a lot of sense and I agree 100%

In fact, I agree so much that I have nothing else to add.

Also, are they coming out with a japanese album?

Guest nguyenx_x

lol its Singapore hunn~ :lol: If its Viet I also agree Thuy would run down there ASAP! :lol:

If they came to Vietnam or U.S. my life would be complete!!<3

@shinhdeplol

your names thuy? mine too^^haha (:

Guest sweetflower

Regarding their placement on Oricon charts...I'm super happy that they debuted top 5 consistently.  The boys worked so hard already - flying back and forth between two countries, performing live shows, promoting singles, solo promotions (GD+TY), concerts (SAL, BIG SHOW 2010, ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR), movies (DS+TOP), variety shows (DS+SR) - and these all in the midst of preparing for their korean comeback (esp. GD).  I just don't understand fans...on one hand, fans complained that they want BB back in Korea after 2 years hiatus, but yet on the other hand they want BB to focus 100% in Japan.  Well, I'm sure if YG can clone them, he would have done so already.  It's only been 4 years since the boys debuted, so give them more time in Japan; in the meanwhile, fans should just relax and enjoy the ride. 

Back to BH album:  I'm in love with Somebody to Luv - called me weird, but so far this is my fav song out of all their japanese releases (yes, including TMG).  STL is a CLUBBING song - a song that makes you want to raise your hands and dance your richard simmons off.  It will be a dream come true for me if YG decides to promote this song and drop an MV along with it.  Since I love this song and knowing that GD helped in lyrics + composition - I'm more excited and anxious for their Korean comeback.  

About BH MV:  

I'm a little confused with the storyline - same thing with TMG MV - the characters just don't seem to connect to each other.  Here's my take on it:

-DS+SR are business partners (partners-in-crime)

-DS acts as the pimp/drug dealer (the go-between guy)...he forces TY to pimp out his GF in exchange for drugs (lol, TY is a junkie here)

-SR picks out the girl and the victim by using monitoring devices at his office (he's the evil boss and loves $$$ hence the fat pig =D )

-GD is the victim

-TOP is just there for eye-candy...he's the only one I can't assign a role to

so, I honestly believe VIPs broke youtube.

either that, or the fact that YT shut down in the midst of the VIP/iVIP mobilization (hey, if YG can mobilize, why can't VIPS? :D ) to get 1 million views for BH in one day is some sort of conspiracy...

just kidding.

but really, I honestly believe VIPs broke youtube! :lol: but nothing less for our boys, right?

Guest Michala01

so, I honestly believe VIPs broke youtube.

either that, or the fact that YT shut down in the midst of the VIP/iVIP mobilization (hey, if YG can mobilize, why can't VIPS?  :D ) to get 1 million views for BH in one day is some sort of conspiracy...

just kidding.

but really, I honestly believe VIPs broke youtube! :lol: but nothing less for our boys, right?

We definitely broke the counter on the video lmao. It was INSANE there last night. Like 50 comments every second. It's probably at 15,000 comments now. But the view count needs to be consolidated before youtube will post the real view count due to the incessant spamming and F5'ing lol. 

Guest Mehndi

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ Complete Lyrics (JP)

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER - BIGBANG

作詞:SHIKATA・G-DRAGON・iNoZzi・Perry Borja

作曲:Nadir Benkahla・Saeed Molavi・Perry Borha

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

輝くヘッドライト 眠らない街へ ARE YOU READY??

ここからが勝負 アセらずに 限界まで全開で行こう!

流れる RADIO 縮める距離を Oh Oh Oh

行き先はまだ 言えないよ HONEY CLOSE YOUR EYES

WE'RE GONNA GET DOWN DOWN DOWN! GIMME LOVE LOVE LOVE!

探し求めてた LADY 誰にも止められない MAKIN LOVE 気が済むまで GO!

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma my beautiful-girl

1,2,3 to the 4-sho one like you there ain't no-

body can do them things you do so true

I'm so excited delighted I won't deny it nor fight it

Baby you got what I need got me

Jumpin' -jumpin' off my feet

Baby that's no playin' delayin'

Always got me feelin' that healin'

Everyday I'm smilin' and wildin'

When I think about you - think about you

Got me up flyin' so high 'n

And I won't stop bringin' and bringin' that

(BANG!)

B-I-G (BANG!) T-O-P (BANG!) baby that's

How it be

探し求めてた LADY 誰にも止められない MAKIN LOVE 炎のように熱く

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

YOU GOT MY HEART ラブゲーム MAKE ME CRAZY BABY

KISS MY LIPS 狂わせ 360° もうなるように なるしかない

探し求めてた LADY 誰にも止められない MAKIN LOVE 気が済むまで GO!

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

Ready yo let's go!

What a life to wake up in love

Anytime I can't get enough of your kindness,

Sweetness I don't want it ever to end

So amazin' all the above

Anyway you take you show love

You the finest and I just...

Wanna give you all my baby (ohhh...)

Beautiful - beautiful - beautiful (ohhh...)

Beautiful my baby

==========================================================

SOMEBODY TO LUV - BIGBANG

作詞:Perry Borja・Kitayama Moss・G-DRAGON

作曲:G-DRAGON・Seung Chun Ham

Somebody to love... somebody to love

And I know she can hear me say

I want somebody to love... somebody to love

No I won't stop until she's with me

教えて欲しい What's Luv?

相通じるって噂

No one yet 初めて

感じるこんな感情

I'm falling for you twenty-four

見つめるのは It's you

胸騒ぎ How should I control my heart and soul?

恥じを忍んでも Excuse me miss

確信できなくてもいい I got u babe

俺に少しでも望みがあるなら

今この時からココロを委ねてよ

Gee, now that I got plenty hope

I can't wait, yo, as we go just two of us

On and on the love zone we're takin' it in

Doin' all the above all over again

Move it to the kitchen, take my hand

Be my angel - ring my bell

That's what I'm sayin' oh, I'm

Feelin' like a million, yo

You do make my dreams come true

Gotta let the whole world know

Si-sit back relax no sound I'ma

Turn that on to the break'o dawn

Indeed yo we 'gon make it bounce.....

もどかしい気持ちが渦巻くたび

胸に募る想いが溢れ出す

君へ届くよう I sing this luv song

You need Somebody to Luv to

Somebody to Luv you

「誰か」を愛して

「誰か」に愛され

「誰か」と別れ どこかでまた

「誰か」が「誰か」と巡り会う中

これが最後のLove

cr: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest propera898

We definitely broke the counter on the video lmao. It was INSANE there last night. Like 50 comments every second. It's probably at 15,000 comments now. But the view count needs to be consolidated before youtube will post the real view count due to the incessant spamming and F5'ing lol. 

yes we really did!! what i dont get its why do we have like 14000 comments in less than a day and only 12000 views? doesnt make any sense ! anyways theres like this huge party LOL at BHO mv right now ! and even are talking about making an international forum!!1 yay the power of VIPs never seizes to amazes me !!!! im glad and part of such great VIP folks !!!

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang to participate in web drama, “Haru, A One Day Story”

tumblrl7qpv9cslv1qzjb8k.jpg

On August 26th (Thursday) web drama “Haru ~ a one day story ~” will hold a live broadcast production announcement meeting (press conference). On the day, four stars appear in the drama Yunho, Han Chae Young, Park Shi Hoo, and Kim Bum will attend, speaking about the working enthusiasm and beauty of South Korea!

What is web drama “Haru ~ a one day story ~”?

At late September, “2010 Korea Tourism Organization Interactive Campaign Sight” will deliver “Haru ~ a one day story ~”, a web drama consists of 6 groups scenario with 10 Hallyu stars acting in them, through its story, the web drama will tell viewers even more about South Korea. All 6 stories will encounter at one important point, having an unforgettable “day” that is framed with beautiful scenery. “Haru” means “Day” in Korean.

Summary

The story will center around scenario writer Lee Da Hae as the main focus. Lee Da Hae, Yunho, and Kim Bum will form a triangle, then the protagonist characters in Da Hee’s scenario Han Chae Young and Park Shi Hoo, also BIGBANG’s story about how they branch toward mountains to keep promises to their fans, all the stories will revolve around in one day time.

Roles

BIGBANG: energetic idol stars

Yunho: romantic tough action actor

Han Chae Young: sexy stylist

Park Shi Hoo: cute mischievous cafe manager

Lee Dae Hae: a beautiful scenario writer

Kim Bum: photographer with gentle heart

source: gyao yahoo jp

Trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net

cr:bestiz/tumblr

Archived