★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

I never take those vocal polls seriously at all. I just don't understand why Daesung is never on it. No offense to some Taeyang fans but come on its obvious Daesung has better vocals. It sucks that he always gets the short end of the stick and is not even nominated. Taeyang is the main singer of BB but I never understood why exactly. Looking forward on getting negatives :sweatingbullets:

Anyways Bae killed it on IBT. It was awesome. I hope he doesn't overwork himself.

[NEWS] BIGBANG's talk about 'Beautiful Hangover'! (100821)

bb5thsingle.jpg

Released after ‘Tell Me Goodbye’ which is the theme song of the popular drama ‘Iris’, BIGBANG now released ‘Beautiful Hangover’, the newest Japanese single. The style of this new song is different from the previous one which is filled with sadness but it is an electronic song with the rhythm that you want to dance on the dance floor when you are listening to it. Please come over to feel the relaxing steps of ‘SUMMER BIGBANG’!

Reporter: The new song ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is totally different from ‘Tell Me Goodbye’!

D-Lite: Yes, it is a song that you just want to dance along when listening to it.

G-Dragon: Actually, we have been deliberately changing the impression that we deliver to the people, we are trying to revolt the impression that we gave you the previous time from time to time.

TOP:It is just like we just want to have a step forward every time. At the same time, we want to show a brand new side of BIGBANG to all of you every now and then. We are striving for this continuously and we also feel satisfied by doing this.

Reporter: What do you think when you are producing this song?

G-Dragon: Summer night. I imagine that I am in the midst of this busy and noisy city and when I was listening to this song,the image of summer would be naturally popped up. This is a song that will make you feel like you are heading to somewhere to look for someone in a journey.

Reporter: In a journey, yes, it really is. It seems that we are going to somewhere from our hometown. The song is happy and relaxing.

TOP: It just feels like we have all passed the tunnel to a brand new world. It is the same case in my life. I am wondering whether this song would be a milestone of my life which enables me to step even more forward.

VI: Immediately after listening to it, we all thought that, ‘isn’t it a song that match so perfectly with summer’? The melody is easy to be remembered and the atmosphere is hot too. Superb rhythm and the chorus is so attractive so does the lyrics. This is a song which is full of the feeling of summer!

Reporter: There was good response in live too!

SOL: We match the notes and the rhythm for the hotness of summer when we perform. We use body moves to interpret summer.

VI: In the last part, if all of you can sing ‘HEY! HO!’ with us,it will be perfect!

Reporter: What is the origin of the name of this song?

G-Dragon: ‘ Hangover’ means overnight drunkenness and it is contradictory to be put together with such a positive adjective’ beautiful’ which means that her beauty is just like a kind of drunkenness. Whenever we think of her, we will have headache and abdominal pain. Although ‘hangover’ can be interpreted in many different ways, I think that ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is a language that describe the degree beauty of a girl.

-BIGBANG’s ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is the second Japanese single after the theme song of ‘IRIS’, ‘Tell Me Goodbye’. This is a song which describes how bad a boy misses a girl whom has snatched his heart. With vivid lyrics and a fast rhythm, it leaves a very deep impression on us. And another song ‘Somebody to Love’ is another piece of work which features in pioneering electric sound. We can feel their energy through this song. The gift of their third Japanese single is a mobile charm of D-Lite.

Source: yahoo.com.jp

Translated by Rice@BigBangWorld

(Please do not remove any credits!)

SOMEBODY TO LUV PREVIEW

So far I am not loving

the song,but then most of

their japanese songs(with an exceptions for

Stay,Let me hear you voice & Tell me Goodbye) are autotune

since it appeals to that market

more.

Nontheless,I am quite shocked

to see that Kwon Leadah took

part in writing the lyrics for

'Beautiful Hangover'instead of composing it.:unsure:

I meant,we all

know he is rather not good in Japanese

language.Unless he wrote the english

rap lyrics & if thats the case then he

can hold a basic conversation

in english language.

Guest Michala01

Mnet Wide - Voice Idol Legend Ranking 30

This poll/chart is soooo wrong in many ways <_<

Where is Daesung? huh.gif I love Taeyang's voice but in my opinion Dae is definitely the better singer. oh well, stupid polls don't mean anything anyway. 

SOMEBODY TO LUV - already commented on this but after listening to it about 454875 times already (lol) I LOVE IT now like a lot. It's super catchy and I need the whole song in my life like yesterday. 

Guest hermibc

Where is Daesung? I love Taeyang's voice but in my opinion Dae is definitely the better singer. oh well, stupid polls don't mean anything anyway.

Totally agree with you. This poll is so so stupid

Guest toozdae08

^

True. YB is my bias but no one questions that Dae is the better singer. His voice is pure heaven. I don't agree with the poll but I rarely do.

Guest Nesquickboo

^ honestly yeah Daesung is the better singer, he just doesn't as many parts though... I never really agree with polls anyway...

Somebody to Luv- I'm not sure what to think, I quite like it which is suprising because normally autotune just puts me off, but there's something about the song...

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

thank you so much

about Daesung and Taeyang

well both of them are good singers

but because TY is the main vocalist so of course his name will most likely to be on most polls

also Daesung needs to come out with a solo album then people will notice his voice more-solo album would put him on a different level=more recognition

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!! im not gonna wait for my DVD...lol! i dont think i can hold off watching for almost 2 weeks... i'll just rewatch it again in HD tv when I get it... but now, imma enjoy watching these vids!!! lmao!

and yeah... i've always thought that DAE is the best singer in the group! there's so many things that are wrong in that poll.

Guest teshagoesblind

after reading the poll I was thinking the same thing! I mean, Taeyang's voice is good, I agree! but I think Dae's voice is MUCH nicer and stronger. it just has a lot of uniqueness and soul in it. but maybe Taeyang's voice is more appealing to audience so he's the lead. my sister's a TOP and Dae bias (she can't decide). and she always gets so frustrated as to why Dae doesn't sing enough with that wonderful voice of his. sigh. his voice range is sooo wide.

THANKS FOR THE BIG SHOW LINKS :D YAYY!

Guest juang_bb

i've only watched the first two parts and me and my sisters have been laughing our asses off! the parody was super hilarious!!! the boys are super funny! and like nurika said, if getting Tabi mad makes him take his clothes off, then lets get him mad ALL the time! lmao!!

this totally makes up for the lack of Big Bang in variety shows. my fave BB variety show appearance is Intimate Note.. and this parody, just by watching the first two parts... TOP it off!!! this has got to be the best and funniest one. one of those big networks better give them their OWN variety show. it will kill the ratings. the boys are SOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! haven't laughed this hard for awhile! :lol:

and also... let's keep the POSITIVE vibe in this thread.. here's another good one. I've been checking their Daum fancafe, and this is literally the first time i've seen the number of fans INCREASE!!! yes... it was at 355,280+ last night, i checked it today and it was at 355,290+. it might decrease again overnight but it just makes me happy that some fans are starting to go back, probably because of the news that they're 80% done with the comeback album and over that past few months, the decrease in number is really slowing down. so yeah, positive positive!!! edit: actually i just checked it again, hours since i last checked it and it did increase by 2. so yeah, hopefully it's going to start increasing again from now on.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I hope the boys will get to do shows like MTV Wonder Girls or B2ST Almighty ^^ But I doubt it since YG doesnt focus on variety shows :(

The parody and making are all so funny :lol: I can help but laugh at their silliness :lol:

So IM not the only one who thinks Dae shold be given more credit for his skill ^^ Dae is sooo good at singing live, all the songs, without Dae in the chorus, honestly dont sound the same. I hope he wil get recognised more in the future ^^

From the DVD

pdvd009zq.th.jpgpdvd039.th.jpgpdvd047z.th.jpgvts014vob20100821154924.th.jpg

C: sissy @ DCInside

EDIT

Really? The number of VIPs in the daum cafe is increasing? Woahhh I didnt know ^^ I used to frequently check their cafe but I got depressed seeing VIPs leaving :( Hope that with the news of their new album, the "flying bird" fans (Sunmi's words lol) will come back ^^

v NOOOO youre definitely not the only one ^^ I LOVE it too :)

sorry for cutting your post ---

okay i just want to say you are too much on saying his face its so thin cuz he doesnt eat i mean too much of a drama queen you are GDs is really thin as he is really thin and skinny and he has always been i bet he is working really hard and doing the next big thing in YG but he is def eating ,, besides all the boys have lost a lot of weitgh ( except Makne LOL he seems to be enjoying his free time :D) but TY DS and TOP have lost tons of weight ... THEY HAve all been working hard and doing a lot of behind the scenes work as they always do not only GD

my recent post i didnt bash GD i was praising him ,... i said HE is doing a lot and he even put his solo album behind to do bigbang ALBUM .. and i said i think the menbers the other menbers (TOP and DS .. could put behind thier solo albums for the sake of BB album cuz that its the most important i think ,and well DS its really busy filming for his debut drama thats why he is losing a lot of weight as it seems this drama its a musical drama ...but TOP has a lot of free time besides BB activities in japan so thats why i think he should help wtih BB new album and not only for that but cuz he is good at writing songs and composing so i expect a lot of him with his solo album and BBs but right now I expect a lot of Him with BB album as the comeback its coming 2 months from now ( or so they said ,, will depend on 2en1 succes)

i think its great GD produce this album cuz his got tons of talents and has mad skills but i wish to see the others menbers put a little bit into it after all its not taht one of the manly reason BB its praized a lot cuz they contribute to the making of the album ....so i wish it keeps like that

Awww dear - it seems like you misunderstood my comment. I didn't say that Ji wasn't eating - it's just that from my perspective, he looks thin and I am simply worried of his health that's why I pointed it out. I didn't mean in anyway to bash Ji or anything because that would be the blackest blasphemy that I will ever commit which I doubt such day will ever come. =)

You know why? Because Ji is the other half of my bias a.k.a GDYB a.k.a MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIAS a.k.a MY HUBBIES! LOL!

So yeah...while I don't usually care much if some people misunderstood my thoughts/opinions but seeing as you're a fellow VIP, I don't want for us to have a misunderstanding or anything because my comment wasn't directed at you. If you will take time to read my comment again, I said that I [ only ] scanned most of the comments.

So there...I hope that clears things up. =)

You might want to check these two recent post of mine in my blog and read for yourself HOW MUCH I STAN KWON JI YONG.

Read HERE and HERE.

Friends? =)

Anyway, am I the only one digging the track SOMEBODY TO LOVE so far? I don't know...I just like the good vibe of it. And @ juangbb - I noticed the increase too over @ DAUM. Man - that's BIGBANG for you. XD

Guest Michala01

^^ 

No you are not the only one. LOVE IT. dying to hear the chorus. 

I just watched the "Making of the Big Show" videos on youtube (still waiting for my DVD). I'm always amazed by how hard the boys work to put those shows together. You can tell it's really tiring stuff. I spotted some G-ri in the video too, ah so cute <3  Daesung was hilarious at the end when they get off stage and everyone is congratulating them...never change Dae, never change. 

The parody is HILARIOUS. I'm going to rewatch it now for like the 5th time tonight. I can't help myself! 

About the Cafe numbers increasing, I'm very happy to hear that. With all the Big Bang news coming out these days I'm not surprised. Let's hope this is a positive trend that continues. smile.gif

Archived