★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

Beautiful Hangover single booklet

1.BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

Recording: Studio

Song: BIGBANG

Lyrics: G - Dragon(작사), SHIKATA(작사), iNoZzi(작사), Perry Borja(작사)

Composition: Nadir Benkahla(작곡), Saeed Molavi(작곡), Perry Borja(작곡)

2.SOMEBODY TO LUV

Recording: Studio

Song: BIGBANG

Lyrics: Perry Borja(작사), Kitayama Moss(작사), G - Dragon(작사)

Composition: G - Dragon(작곡), Seung Chun Ham(작곡)

source: 해피투게더 @bestiz

I want to hear Somebody to Luv!

Oh! I really want to hear Somebody to Luv too! GD was involved in the composition too? wow I couldn't be more excited right now! The 25th needs to get here already. 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished watching 71-into the gunfire! what a heart-wrenching movie ㅠ_ㅠ cried a bucket throughout the movie

TOP was hella good..He carried out the character O Jangbeom's innocent image so well! The year end movie award has to give TOP some recognition for his work!

Guest toozdae08

GD is working hard his doing Japanese and Korea album at the same time Taeyang will be so tired if he perform at Mnet 20′s Choice awards to this Thursday then go to Japan anybody know if Taeyang will be performing at Mnet 20′s Choice?

I don't think so but he will be at the Korean Music Wave Incheon on the 29th though.

Also seeing Perry's name everywhere recently makes me even more excited for the new album. I'm confident that GD wont be working alone, GD+Perry+Choice+New YG Producers + other members = JJANG.

Guest juang_bb

I just finished watching 71-into the gunfire! what a heart-wrenching movie ㅠ_ㅠ cried a bucket throughout the movie

TOP was hella good..He carried out the character O Jangbeom's innocent image so well! The year end movie award has to give TOP some recognition for his work!

oh yes INDEED!!! the image of Oh JangBeom was literally stuck in my head for more than a day after i watched the movie, like it's haunting me LOL! i cried so much too!!! the youtube upload of the movie doesn't have subs yet right? did the DVD came out with subs? hopefully a subbed version gets uploaded, i cant wait to watch it again. VIPs should definitely watch it. i won;t be surprised if TOP receives an award for it by the end of the year... actually, im almost positive and confident that he will get one. that's how great he was. it was worth it for him to postpone his solo album production.

anyway, has anyone noticed this?!? this is what i was supposed to post earlier, i keep getting side tracked by the adorkable vids!

1282308553wgd0042.jpg

^^^ GD is wearing TOP's leopard print Louboutin shoes. or did he buy his own? eitherway... SHARING IS CARING!!! :D

Guest andloveyelledno

Preview of Somebody to Love, courtesy of 21BANGS

First impression: Not liking what i'm hearing :/ So much auto-tune, which seems to be a thing with a lot of their Japanese releases. I don't know why. Are they unaware that most people hate it? It's such a crime to auto-tune their beautiful voices :(

I'll wait for the full release, hopefully the rest will be good.

Guest toozdae08

^

I sort of agree. Too much autotune and where's the reggae I was promised? I'm hoping this is not a preview of what their comeback will be like cuz then I'll cry.

On the other hand this isn't the full song but a clip. I'll wait to judge. I wasn't feeling BH when I first heard it either but it grew on me so maybe this too.

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^ Idk but is that a DL link? If it is, you should remove it before the mods see :)

I expected that they would release this kind of song so Im not surprised that theres autotune in it. But Im the type who doesnt mind autotune :lol: I LOVE the preview, its really catchy. Daeri's part is <33333

This thread is moving at lightning speed its hard to catch up :D

:blink: Hmmm guess I need to wait till full release to fully appreciate it but we still have to remember that whats hot or "not hot" in the Korean/American market may be acceptable and likable in Japan. And from the few Japanese songs I have heard they don't don't seem to mind auto tune. I once heard a KATTUN song that was basically complete auto tune and the people there ate it up. So just keep that in mind that these songs are made for a different audience. :)

Guest Michala01

Some gifs because we need a bit of happiness in this thread at the moment 

20817807.gif

26203784.gif

57843119.gif

somebody to luv! 

Just listened to the preview and I like what I'm hearing. Autotune doesn't bother me cause I know the guys can sing live. I want the whole song NOWWW!! 

Guest darkaz619

Somebody to luv i don't like it so far i wait for the full version to come out i think GD use Lyrics from lady

when i heard Daesung sing excuse me miss i hope GD don't use to much autotune for there Korean album.

Guest yarg707

@leslie_lei OH wow love your comment I agree 1000% as I too believe that just because your fan doesn't mean you gotta love everything they do. I do however wish to see more of the music they keep mentioning about and yearning for so hopefully they have a choice in their album but their in a business where they have to make money so hopefully the higher ups pick the right material to show the groups potential because really if they don't then the potential for greater feats will be wasted. Anyway I hope they are given material to kick some Major buttocks and less of the auto cause seriously I want to hear Dae's awesome voice without sounding like a robot LMFAO 8D

Guest teshagoesblind

wow, the thread is updating fast! so many pages I had to read! well, sometimes negative discussions are good. we have to be open minded to other criticism or opinions. and respect each other as a VIP if they like something or not.

anyway, TAEYANG'S GOING TO BE ON MUSIC CORE? yayyy! for I'll Be There? DOUBLE YAY!

and I agree, I'm not so much of an autotune person. I feel singers and songs sound better without autotune. I just don't feel a song so much when it'd autotuned. so I do hope the guys comeback with something more natural, soulful and strong. :D :D but Seungri's voice actually sounds not bad with autotune on the preview. and Dae's voice sounds so powerful all the time like the autotune doens't even have an effect :P can't wait to hear the full thing. I don't understand Japanese, but the song sounds good. especially the flow of the lyrics. :D

I once heard a KATTUN song that was basically complete auto tune and the people there ate it up. So just keep that in mind that these songs are made for a different audience. :)

YOU mean KATTUN's D-MOTION?

haha yeah super autotuned but hey i eventually liked it anyhow.Im gonna wait for the whole song

to be released to comment on it...*sigh*

@leslie_lei OH wow love your comment I agree 1000% as I too believe that just because your fan doesn't mean you gotta love everything they do. I do however wish to see more of the music they keep mentioning about and yearning for so hopefully they have a choice in their album but their in a business where they have to make money so hopefully the higher ups pick the right material to show the groups potential because really if they don't then the potential for greater feats will be wasted. Anyway I hope they are given material to kick some Major buttocks and less of the auto cause seriously I want to hear Dae's awesome voice without sounding like a robot LMFAO 8D

^haha no one should dictate a person how he/she is as a fan. One can be a very critical fan but

does that make her different from the other?i dont think so.I sometimes have a LOVE and HATE thing

with how they do some of their songs. i really hope its gonna showcase something that i havent

seen from them..i want to be surprise with their album.

Guest littlevoice

Sources: VIP Japan via Tisya@bigbangupdates + BBVIPZ + MTV Korea

August 18

TV Guide Magazine

August 21

MBC Music Core (Taeyang)

BIGBANG Lotte Premier Talk Show

August 22

SBS KJE's Chocolate Broadcast (Taeyang)

SBS Inkigayo (Taeyang)

MBC Carpe Diem/Enjoy Today Broadcast (Seungri)

August 23

FujiTV's Hey!Hey!Hey! BIGBANG Corner

August 24

Smart Magazine Japan (October Issue) Interview

August 25

SOLAR Album International Release

Beautiful Hangover Single Release

MTV News Interview on MTV Japan

August 27

Asahi TV's Music Station Live Performance

B-PASS Japan (October Issue) Interview

BIGBANG in Tokyo on MTV Korea

MTV Heroes: BIGBANG on MTV Korea

August 28

Vogue Magazine Japan Interview

August 29

Incheon Music Wave 2010 (Taeyang)

BIGBANG Special on VMC Japan

BIGBANG in Tokyo on MTV Korea (Replay)

August 31/September 7 (Final date to be announced)

TBS's The Music Hour (August 24 Recording)

September 1

Fuji TV Japan's Sakigake Eight

September 3

TV Tokyo's 流派-R Interview + Beautiful Hangover recommendation

September 4

MBC Music Core (Taeyang)

September 7

S-Cawaii Magazine Japan (October Issue)

September 9

BIGBANG Eversense Fan Party in Bangkok, Thailand

September 25

SOLAR Concert (For ALL)

September 26

SOLAR Concert (For 18+)

Sources: VIP Japan via Tisya@bigbangupdates + BBVIPZ + MTV Korea

I miss this thread... been back-tracking for a week and finally got to catch up with you guys

:D

Thank you VIPs for making this thread alive!!!

I had fun reading all your comments... positive/negative I guess that just shows how much interest we have on them.

It makes me happy that BIGBANG is already on its 4th year... late, greeting... I'm sorry...

Comeback! of course I'm excited, they need new songs for BIG SHOW 2011 after all and of course I trust them... as a fan of them for the last 2 years (Haru-Haru fever got me :D) Patience and Trust is what I've learned and developed.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

the song is ok

hopefully this song is not going to be full of autotune

Autotune might be popular among the idols but not really popular with the public anymore

as we can see that none of the autotune songs released so far ny idols this year managed to stay in Top10 online charts for long. the songs that topped online charts are mostly ballad and pure singing songs.

and our expectation for the boys to do something different from the current trend are very High so i hope that the upcoming album will not contain auto-tune songs

Mnet Wide - Voice Idol Legend Ranking 30

surprised to see Park Bom at #2 yay yay

but why is taeyang so low?

poor boy he rarely rank high on any poll at all

Guest shinhdeplol

Mnet Wide - Voice Idol Legend Ranking 30

1. Kim Jin Ho (SG Wannabe)

2. Park Bom (2NE1)

3. Heo Young Saeng (SS501)

4. Xiah JunSu (DBSK)

5. Kim JunSu (2PM)

6. JongHyun (SHINee)

7. JoKwon (2AM)

8. GaYoon (4minute)

9. Super Junior K.R.Y.

10. Luna (F(x))

11. YoSeob (BEAST)

12. YeEun (Wonder Girls)

13. ChangMin (2AM)

14. Suzy (Miss A)

15. HaeRi (Davichi)

16. HyoRin (Sistar)

17. GaIn (BEG)

18. YeonJi (SeeYa)

19. JunHo (2PM)

20. GyuRi (Kara)

21. Song JiEun (Secret)

22. TaeYeon (SNSD)

23. JeA (BEG)

24. HongKi (FT Island)

25. SoYeon (T-Ara)

26. G.O (MBLAQ)

27. TaeYang (BigBang)

28. Kevin (Ze-A)

29. Jessica (SNSD)

30. YongHwa (CNBlue)

Source: http://blog.naver.com/sweet2288/130092250826

Taken from @ allkpop

This poll/chart is soooo wrong in many ways <_<

Well, I'm open to opinions of other VIPs and i understand

that we all have our own preferences. I just think that we should

choose our words and well, avoid arguments with each other. :)

Also, it'd be better if you guys would also consider the fact

that fans can also dislike something from BIGBANG.

And that really doesnt rob them of the title VIP. Not in that

small little thing...I realized we all have our own ideal concept

for their comeback and possibly, ideal look/kind of music from them too...

But...look at it this way,

It's just like when you're in love...Your boyfriend/girlfriend

isnt perfect and you dont like the things they do sometimes.

But what's important is that you accept these faults and continue

supporting them. Because you love them. No. Not because

you're a TRUE fan or whatever...but just because you are a vip.

No matter how you disagree with some of the things they do.<3

And I hope we can all watch what we say...

I KNOW WE ALL HAVE OUR BIASES but let's not let that get in the way of being our VIP.

Please consider the fact that your bias is not the ONLY member

in BB and try not to...uhh...BE TOO BIASED... :/

If ever, that'd make this thread a lot lighter and more condusive in open discussions ^^

About autotunes...well, sometimes I LIKE AUTOTUNES, and sometimes

I DONT. Depends on how it is used and how the song is.

The preview for Somebody To Luv is not enough for me to judge

but I have first impressions :] I kind of wished they ddnt use

autotune for those parts in the preview. It'll be...cleaner(?)

and sronger in that case, imo. And I think that part would

be better with their original voices. I mean, their voices are

beautiful already! :] However, I'll wait like you guys.

xD Maybe, after a few listen it would improve my liking for it?

Makes me wanna hear the full song now!!!

Ahh~ And TOP getting the first place for the idol fighter xD

The voters are 101% RIGHT. IA. Hahaha. TOP isnt the

bulky type but he def fits the word, "fighter".

Gaassssshhhh. That's why in most gangster fics I read,

I imagine TOP. That kind of character suits him. HAHA.

Welcome To The Underworld, anyone? XD

BABY IN SHADES! I think out of BIGBANG, I love seeing Seungri

in shades more. Kkk~ It suits his face & his confidence too.

He looks like a Hollywood star in that BTS pic xD So manly~

I WANNA WATCH YB'S PERF TODAY IN MUCORE!!! TT^TTT

But i cant find a good streaming site?

Can anyone help me? And MuCore's alr starting now right?

@asian.bunny: THANKS FOR THE INFO!

T.T Aigooo. I cant believe this. I was so excited

and had prepared myself for screencapping T.T

Huaaa. Kpopflash wasnt working. Ugh D:

I guess I'll hafta wait for ytube links then.

Thanks again ^^

Archived