★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Fourth Year Anniversary Big Bang! :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful music with us. You have been an inspiration to a lot of people including me. You have been through a lot but you will always stand strong. VIPs will be always be beside you and will support you all the way. Keep making beautiful music. Being your fan is amazing. I know this journey will continue for many years to come. Keep making us all proud! Always stay healthy and happy!

Big Bang Fighting!!!

Guest SouthernBelle82

Happy bday to G-dragon and fourth anniversary to the group! I hope they come back soon! I've been enjoying older stuff and it's nice. :) Does anyone know how the movie Top did, "Into the Fire," is doing here in the States? I hope it's doing well!

Happy 4th Year Anniversary, BigBang...

4 years already? Time flies very fast blush.gif

Everyday I wake up in the morning, I thank God because give me an opportunity

to know the GREATEST GROUP in world, Big Bang..

Everyday I wake up in the morning, I really really thank God because give me an opportunity

to be VIP..

Today is your birthday, bigbang..

May God bless you in everything you do.

Continue making a good music because I always proud to shout to everybody "THAT'S MY BOYS!"

once again, Happy 4th Year Anniversary...

TOP get injured?

seriously? i'm cried already.. omo.. omo.. :tears: hope he's okay by now..

Guest propera898

^

^

I really hope he is in't hurt and I don't think there is a solid source to verify that he is.

100817 ABC BIGBANG

source: toyniya1 @YT

T_______T i knoe theres not a solid source to know if he got injured or how bad his injury was ,, but i mean to not dance in their MV ???? wwhy didnt he dance with the menbers ?? makes my thoughts go crazy thinking how bad can it be or what happen so that he wasnt able to dannce and why YG didnt wait for him to be better ,,, dont u think its wrong not to wait Until his recover or whatever happenED to him was so bad that will take time to heal?????

aaawwww i dony know im just thinking too much BETTER WAIT UNTIL KNOW WHY HE DIDNT DANCE AND IF HE GOT INJURIED T.T

Guest teenace

Thanks to the7REAL,the layout is perfect :)

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY BB

Gosh it feels like it was only yesterday that I first saw the Lie video and fell for them.

They really have come a long way and they'll keep going for years to come.

They always dreamed of being like Shinhwa and I believe they will.

I can't see them breaking up ever.

Poor TOP. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Guest Unni_Ashley

Happy 4th year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG IS VIP!!!!

Wow, 4 years already. To me, when our 5 sweet amazing boys are together, when they are just ONE, they can get over anything obstacle...Thank you for always giving us such beautiful music... And please come back soon...I really miss you, we really do... :wub:

5wtv9.jpg

Im always proud to be a VIP, to be able to support and love you nonstop...XDXDXD

Hehe and yes, i always love yellow, Vip color...

nn30b8.jpg

Today is such a special day since it's Big Bang's 4th anniversary. Time passes by so fast and Big Bang have already come this far. I wish for nothing, but the best for them in the future because they deserve every ounce of love & support they have. Love & Support Big Bang ~ Until Whenever ♥

Happy 4th Anniversary Big Bang!

They came a long way, and all that sweats & tears paid off, because at the end of the day VIPs are there to support them. They are the only kpop group I follow, I followed others before but none amazes me and held my attention like BB. They are one & only, its been a great journey. lets set sail now, shall we. :)

Happy 4th anniversary Big Bang!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI YONG

The Big Bang Virus:// Spreading the Love

Welcome to the Fantastic World

Zero || The Prologue

There is an epidemic going around with as far as tens of thousands of victims. The symptoms are numerous but often overlooked. Its next target is the world and nothing can stop it. It will eat at your heart and make it ache. At random times of the day, it’ll be all you can think of. Trying to act like nothing is wrong will only make it worse. Some have already gone crazy awhile others are just being infected. The numbers are increasing continuously but no one knows about it until their infected.

One || The Virus

What do fashion, vocals, charisma, smiles and dance all have in common? Just qualities of my 5 husbands that happened to be the 5 most inspirational souls on this planet! hehe. Just joking. But on a more serious note, all the qualities named above were referring to Big Bang. There are roughly 6 billions souls in the world but it’s not strange that I got inspired by 5 that live 10,000 miles away from me. It’s not strange at all how those boys made me smile from across the Pacific Ocean. But it is truly amazing. Strangers calls me weird, my sisters calls me obsess, but I call it the BB Virus.

Two || The Epidemic

The day I knew about Big Bang for the first time, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It was November of 07 and I was browsing through MySpace. I’m not a huge MySpace fan, neither at the time or now, but I was at my cousin’s place and had nothing to do. So there I was, surfing MySpace on a November afternoon when I decided to drop by an acquaintance’s page. It wasn’t coincidence that I choose this particular person’s profile. You see, for months, I liked this boy. And I, too, seriously thought he felt the same way. But before you can say ‘Betty Botter bought some bitter butter for my batter but if I put the bitter butter in my batter it will make my batter bitter’, I was proven wrong. At a gathering earlier that month, he met a classmate of mines and their chemistry skyrocketed. So there I was, on a November afternoon, deciding to check out his ‘i love her’ page.

Click. The first thing I heard was ‘Yeah. Baby boo. I’m always thinking about you. Whatever you do. I’m the one to trust, you know. We Belong Together, come on.’ The first thing I saw was indeed his ‘i love her’ section on his page. I wasn’t as brave as I thought I was. My heartache and I felt stupid for feeling that way. But before I could’ve clicked the little red button to close the tab, my sister walked in and insisted to look at his page. She was unaware of my feelings and so she aw’ed and congrats them in my face. But what could I have done? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but listen to the song playing on his profile to drown out my sister’s much-too-loud thoughts.

I don’t like them. Those were my first impressions of Big Bang when I saw their ‘We Belong Together’ Music Video. My sister was hooked on the song ever since we heard it on his page and decided to check it out. Somehow, I was dragged along and so we were watching the ‘We Belong Together’ MV on YouTube. Physically, I saw a bunch of Korean wanna-be gangsters. But mentally, I saw him and her. It reminded me of them. It was as if the song was theirs. Then, we went on to listened to an audio version of Big Bang’s Lies. I did not like that song either, nor the ‘I’m so sorry but I love you’. I don’t like them. My exact words and I walked away. From my sister. From the memories. From Big Bang.

For the next year and so, I avoided Big Bang. In fact, I avoided anything korean-related. It was majorly due to him. He was a huge Korean fan. A huge Big Bang fan too, I suppose. I didn’t want my feelings for him to linger by getting myself into the kpop world. I felt it would only remind me of him. It wasn’t so hard to ignore kpop though. I didn’t have internet access and it had been a long time since I listened to Korean music. I was young when my oldest sister introduced me to Shinhwa, H.O.T, Click-B, Baby V.O.X, Boa and the other groups at the time. But since she left to college when I was still in elementary, I lost contact to the kpop world. And I wanted to keep it that way.  At least I did.

‘Don’t judge a book by its cover.’ So why then, do we not listen? I don’t know about everyone else, but I know my answer.  I don’t want to fall in love with it. My heart is not an open book. I don’t want my heart to wear and tear. Because if I’m let go of, it might just kill me. I won’t pretend I know what love is to everyone, but I know what it is to me. I’ve never been anyone’s first choice. For anything. I’ve always been second best, if not last. Falling in love means giving half your heart away, and I was not about to do just that.

Funny how things work out the ways they do. I guess it’s true that ‘if something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance’. The new year of 2009 had just arrived and winter break was coming to an end soon. It was an early January morning when I found myself waking up to my sister blasting some music in the other room. I wasn’t going to get up. I was going to lie in my bed and go back to sleep. I was going to sleep in. But then I heard a familiar voice. Some familiar lines. ‘oh baby baby nal anajueoyo idearo yeongweonhi hamkkehaneyo jichin geudae naege gidaedo dweyo eonjena geudael sarang hallaeyo baby’. I remember getting up and walking to my sister’s room. I remember scolding my sister for blasting her annoying music. I remember her telling me she bought Big Bang’s The Real Concert DVD and was watching it. I remember staying to watch the ‘We Belong Together’concert performance and continued staying. I remember watching everything included in the DVD. I remember re-watching the concert, over and over again. And the whole time, not once, was I not falling in love with Big Bang.

Shortly afterward, everything seemed to fall into place. I could have sworn that everything just came to me. My parents gave me internet access. I somehow found myself on Big Bang forums. I couldn’t stop myself, I really couldn’t. Everything was just a click away. All those YouTube videos. All those VIP Projects. I was really falling in love with Big Bang, and you know what, I let myself fall. Sometimes, people just fall in love even when they know nothing will come out of it.

Three || The Causes

B to I to the G to B.A.N.G.  I am funkdafied. It would be lies if I was to say Big Bang didn’t blow me away with a Big Bang. I love each member so much. I can’t imagine Big Bang without all five members. They are all so unique and contribute so much to the group.

Seung Ri. He was the very first one I noticed when I watched Big Bang’s Real Concert. He really stood out, for many reason. My number one reason at the time was because he was the maknae. I mean, he was only 16 when he debuted. Plus, he was so confident in himself. I’m 17 and not even as half confident as Seung Ri is. Perhaps you can say, I really envy him. He really is someone special.

Dae Sung. Boy does he amuse me. I lost count of how many times I fell rolling on the floor. Especially when watching Family Outing. Dae Sung is just so awesome. When I found out that he was called the ‘Ugly Duckling’ during his pre-debut, I was shocked. Not once did I ever consider Dae Sung an ugly duckling. I mean, if I had half Dae Sung’s handsomeness, I walk around like I was the hottest thang. But as the story goes, the Ugly Duckling does turn to a Swan. Dae Sung is just so beautiful, especially when he smiles. He makes me believe that smiles make the world go round. He really does his part to brighten my day. He isn’t called Smiling Angel for nothing.

Tae Yang. His vocals blow me away. I mean, he sure can sing the high notes. And the best part is, it’s melody to my ears. His voice is so dreaming, it melts me (as well as his abs. :]). Another thing that blows me away is Tae Yang’s journey. He started as this boy who didn’t know how to dance or sing. He saw something he really liked and wanted. He set his heart out to reach it and worked hard to overcome obstacles that he faced. Tae Yang’s achievement shows me that anything really is possible. I guess it’s true, follow your heart and your dreams will come true.

T.O.P. Damn he’s one hot dude! You think I said something else, and believe me, I will, but first things first, T.O.P is smoking H.O.T. Everyone’s taking off their shirts to make us fangirls go gaga (no offense to Tae Yang or his awesome abs), but all T.O.P has to do is sit in a chair and let us stare at him. Fully clothed. Anyways, moving on. I just love love love T.O.P’s voice. His deep voice when he raps is like a guilty pleasure of mines. T.O.P is love.

G-Dragon. His name is G G G G Baby Baby, GD GD Baby Baby. Where do I start? Perhaps at his ever-changing hairstyles? Or even about his different fashion senses? Maybe even at his rapping abilities. But I’m going to skip all that and go straight to his leadership skills. G-Dragon is one great leader. I’m not saying he’s the best in the world, although if I did, it would totally be biased. Anyhow, I just absolutely admire how G-Dragon, as leader, has such close relationships with his members; G-Ri, G-Top, G-Dae and GDYB. This next note may be totally biased or totally true. I believe G-Dragon is a huge factor of Big Bang; he fulfills a huge part as leader of Big Bang.

Four || My Infection

I don’t know how I fell in love with him. I’m not sure if it happened over night or over a span of weeks. But I know one thing for sure: I can just never get enough of Captain G Sparrow.

I am very grateful to know G-Dragon, even if he doesn’t know me individually. Like every other VIP, G-Dragon had impacted my life. There’s something about him that I cannot just walk past. And I’m not talking about how cute he is. It’s remarkable how this overwhelming flow of energy pumps through me when I hear G-Dragon’s voice. When I am feeling down, even just his smile alone strengthen my heart and gives me hope. When I am feeling stress, even just his name alone provides me the determination and motivation to push through. If that’s not extraordinary, I don’t know what it is.

Like many other fans out their, G-Dragon is my idol. But what can I say? If there are so many people looking up to him, he must be doing something right. He can sing, he can dance, he can rap, and he can compose and write his own lyrics. Although he may have been destined to succeed and become an idol, I know it did not just fall into his lap. He had to work hard for it. He had suffered pain and sacrificed many things to get to his position today. And it just hurts me to see him put-downed when he’s working hard and trying his best. And I’m sure it hurts him too. When I see G-Dragon hurt, I have no clue what to do to end his pain. I know I am not the one destined to make his pain go away, but as long as I am able to give him an ounce of hope by showing my support for him, I will support him with all the undying love I have inside of me.

I've realized that it takes more than just a person to realize how truly amazing G-Dragon is. It takes VIPs. Honestly, I feel sorry. I feel sorry for those who criticize G-Dragon because they’re judging a book by its cover. And from experience, when you judge a book by its cover, they won't have the chance to fall in love with it. Double 8 0 8 1 8 yo GD still on beat yo.

Five || The Cure

Five Boys. One World To Contaminate. No Cure. Big Bang In Ya Face Blaow Now Take That.

No worries, this is a virus you want to get.

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER OFFICIAL TRACK LEAKED?

HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

001b64kt.jpg

Five different colors and five different individuals

but we shine the brightest when we are -

BIGBANG.

bangv.gif

But if that's not enough, then let me list some of the reason why I stan them so much.

1. Their music stands out - A CUT ABOVE THE REST. Although, I still consider myself as a newbie in the kpop fandom, I think I have heard enough music from other kpop groups for me to say that there is nothing like the music that they release. And this stems from that glaring fact that they are in the industry mainly for the love of MUSIC. In a world as fickle as kpop, it's hard to stay true to your roots, to be able to release songs that are not what's considered * in * but they have managed to do so. THUS, THROUGH THEIR MUSCI, THEY WERE ABLE TO BREAK BOUNDARIES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

2. THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE TREND, THEY SET IT [ be it with their music or fashion or their individual stuff ]. AND IF I AM GOING TO BE BOLD AND BLUNT HERE, I DARE SAY THAT THEY ARE THE TREND. Whatever it is that these new groups are doing at the moment, rest assured that BIGBANG HAS BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

3. THEY'RE NOT PRETTY BOYS. Yeah. THEY ARE FAR FROM THE KEN LOOKING BOYBANDS OUT THEIR BUT WHO CARES??? TALENT IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. Heck. I am even grateful for this because had they been just like any other kpop groups out there whose members are wayyyyyyyy prettier than me, then I wouldn't have given them the time of the day.

4. THEY ARE NOT IDOLS. Recently, I read Tabi said [ don't quote me on this ] in an interview that he never saw BIGBANG as an IDOL and he was right to do and say so. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. They are not like these kpop groups who debut left and right these days , release a song or an album and appear on all of these variety shows but give them a few months or so, you don't see or hear them anymore[ or maybe I'm just noob like that! LOL! ] .

5. THEY WILL BANG YOUR WORLD BIG TIME. Yeah. NO ONE AND I SAY NO ONE CAN WORK BRING THE HOUSE DOWN LIKE BIGBANG DOES! STAGE PRESENCE BABY IS OFF THE ROOF! Gah! How I regretted not being there when they first debuted because man, when I saw that perf of theirs four years ago, MY JAW DROPPED AND I ASKED MYSELF: HOW CAN A NEWBIE GROUP LIKE THIS BRINGS SO MUCH STAGE PRESENCE???

6. #2 brings me to say that they are constantly evolving as a group and as individual artists. THEY ALWAYS KEEP THEIR FANS GUESSING - BE IT THEIR NEXT SONG OR MV. And that ladies and gents is a mark of a real entertainer / ARTIST.

7. Genuine friendship. It's going to be quite hard to explain this because they don't do WAY TOO MUCH PDA's like other kpop groups do. You'd have to be quite observant to see those little things that happen behind the camera or read that little hints in their interviews but once you see these little things, you will see that theirs is a genuine friendship and NOT something put on for the sake of the fans - then you will learn to respect the kind of brotherhood/relationship that these five boys have.

Yeah...those are just some of the reasons why I love them so much. ♥

wow @jiyongfighting thats really meaningful what your wrote . Kay now I feel like I didn't say enough :sweatingbullets: . Ah well,,, I do what I do best and thats pic spam!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This pic give me a lot of determination to never leave Big Bangs side. We are in this together.

9uxksk.jpg

gdsrdsawwwwwwssss-2.gif

Maknae you are the best! don't ever forget it :wub:

Happy 4th Anniversary to Big Bang

When I got into BB fandom, they are no longer performing as group excluding Japanese promotions. So I really want to witness BB’s greatness.

Just a few things. I don’t like BB members having solo threads in Soompi. It is bothersome or almost impossible to keep track every single thread. Can we just post all the members activities like photoshots, variety shows or solo interview in BB thread when they are not releasing any solo album? It seems like only the bias will regularly go to their solo threads. I wish we all can spazz BB members activities here in BB thread. Feel like BB fans are kind of divided because of their solo activities.

PS. I hope to see Top’ Elle photoshot, Sengri’s cf? GD’s W interview and photoshot in BB thread. One thing GD’s solo activity is over and why most of his related stuffs are still posting in his solo thread? Many people need to know about the boys not just their fans.

Guest darkaz619

thank you for the link the new version of Beautiful Hangover is better than the original guys TeamBigBang said is not leaked so is all good now just waiting for the MV to come out.

Archived