of TOP you have shared

OH! & Yes that video I shared at

at Kwon Leadah's thread is love

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bAngs_zatie

w0w YG..i love freaking much right now.thank u thank u.hahaha...seriously,how good is that...a blog of YG artists n he said they will update themself too???yeah...THATS MY DADDY...huhu^^..wahhh..an0ther site to check evryday bf0re sleep..ngehehe..waiting for YG_LIFE :)

asian.bunny,lol...that pict of TOP is epic...hahaha..i love it :wub:

wahhh...so many exciting news aboout YG lately...now i feel much much much better after all the rumor about GD's gf...hahaha

so,the list is getting long:

1. YB's international album...man,3 MV,thats awesome...i'll be there in korean n eng..WD in eng...huhuhu :wub::wub:

2.2ne1 comeback

3.2ne1tv...seriously,is BB getting one too???

4. se7en full album

5. BB's single n MV...wahhh,i really want to hear Somebody to Luv..

6. BB 4th anniversary

7. YG_LIFe blog....lol,i wonder is YG will update it frequently...

did i miss anything...this list is for YGF...hehehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG OPPA!!! :wub:

i wonder if he will update his me2 for his bufday..hehe

Guest shinhdeplol

Dae looks soooo fine with this hairstyle ^^ I dont like it at first, but I LOVEEEE it now :)

bh1.gifbh12w.gif

190i.jpg

bh1g.jpg

C: 큰눈 @DCDS // ZAMORA @ dsholic

EDIT~

^

oppsss, I didnt realised u already posted it~

But I dont think its the same since I posted

with an article~ :P:lol:

[PHOTOS] Big Bang Polaroids for Big Show DVD/Anniversary Event

4th_anniversary.jpg

Autographed polaroids to be given away to selected winners in celebration of BB's 4th anniversary . Event is open to those who will be buying the BIG SHOW DVD from August 19 to 31 and registered their YG Family Card number at www.ygbigbang.com.

(Not sure though if it's open for international VIPs. Let us know if you tried^^)

Taken from:: BIGBANGUpdates~

Guest toozdae08

YG personal blog - I'm so in love with MR. YG right now, he's such a devoted CEO. Can't believe how close he is to his artist. The fact that he calls and text them and they don't feel like it's a bother. Makes me soooo happy that I stan YG.

I only have 1 problem with all of this and that's school is starting for me in about 2 weeks. I have to sleep YG and all these upcoming YG related news will probably having failing school. If by some miracle BB makes a comeback this year I may as well drop out.

21BANGS

Tomorrow, let's trend #BigBang4ever at 6PM KST for Big Bang 4th Anniversary! Westcoaster may trend earlier as usual ^^

Credit: 21BANGS Twitter Account

YG-LIFE - That is very interesting. I'm very excited for that. I can't wait to see what President YG would be sharing with us.

Beautiful Hangover Teaser - The preview for BH was very good. They all look hot specially the birthday boy, Kwon Leader. He's rocking that nerdy eyeglasses! I can't wait to watch the whole PV. Any news when will it be out?

Happy Birthday GDragon!

Guest loveYB

whoa thread is moving fast. (:

anw, wrt to bho preview, i'm totally feeling it. :D at first i didn't think a mv for it is really suitable, since it's an upbeat song, but looking at the preview just makes my anticipation goes up up up!!!!

(STILL, I WANT A BB COMEBACK. T.T YG, PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK)

Guest Michala01

HOPE GD HAD A GREAT DAY! WE GOT HIM TO NUMBER 1! 

capture18082010204332.jpg

Here's some gifs for you all to drool over sweatingbullets.gif

gd12.gif

gd14.gif

131313.gif

121212rs.gif

Super EXCITED about the YG Family blog! Papa YG will hopefully be filming everything! biggrin.gif

#BigBang4Ever

Looking forward to trending with all my VIPs again tomorrow night! 

Guest jason-pal

hey everyone. not sure how to post this but im from vancouver canada and this is how much i like taeyang lol. hopefully it can be featured in relation to a taeyang article coming up on a website? lol i even got his deluxe album. he is one amazing artist. just showing some yg bigbang taeyang love lol. hopefully taeyang can see it. i know he has a twitter and a official facebook page however i do not have a twitter.

what group/artist should i do next? i recently did a 4minute one as well.

TAEYANG SOLAR HAIRCUT DESIGN

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14020781&id=590000415

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14020780&id=590000415

please credit:

http://twitter.com/jasonpalmero

Jason Palmero

as well as

echan photography

969 Media

Ammerose Salon

Guest toozdae08

^

That's hardcore man!!! I stan YB hard but I not sure if I could do that, of course I'm a girl so it wouldn't look that good.

You should post this at ATY (in the comments section). They would love it.

Guest toozdae08

^

What!!!

Is that why he wasn't dancing when they shot the mv? I will await more info before I believe anything but I'll pray he isn't.

Guest Michala01

OMG. SOMEONE FROM TUMBLR MENTIONED THAT TOP GOT INJURED....? O:

IS THIS TRUE? IT SAYS FROM FILMING AN MV? D: HOPE NOT.

sad.gif What? I hope it isn't true 

Guest Velocity

OMG. SOMEONE FROM TUMBLR MENTIONED THAT TOP GOT INJURED....? O:

IS THIS TRUE? IT SAYS FROM FILMING AN MV? D: HOPE NOT.

Omg lol that was me.

I got the info from DCTOP, which was from a tweet by someone with the username of HB86on (I don't know who he is) and he tweeted

빅뱅뮤직비디오 촬영현장은..... 뭐랄까.. 일본용 노래라서 섭섭했어요 한국에나 컴백하지 ㅠㅠ 탑다쳐서 분량 줄은 것도 마음 아프고..ㅠㅠ

Which according to google translate says something about BB filming a Korean Comeback MV and Top getting injured.

Of course this is not accurate information at all >_>

Guest shinhdeplol

WHATTTT???? TOP was injured??? On their 4th anniversary??? OMG I feel like crying now :(

Hope that its not smt serious... Suddenly I remember his pale image while stepping out f the hospital :( I NEVER want to see them in that state *sob*

EDIT

But there seems to be no news coverage about it...

Guest jason-pal

hey everyone. not sure how to post this but im from vancouver canada and this is how much i like taeyang lol. hopefully it can be featured in relation to a taeyang article coming up on a website? lol i even got his deluxe album. he is one amazing artist. just showing some yg bigbang taeyang love lol. hopefully taeyang can see it. i know he has a twitter and a official facebook page however i do not have a twitter.

what group/artist should i do next? i recently did a 4minute one as well.

TAEYANG SOLAR HAIRCUT DESIGN

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14020781&l=9f22604a75&id=590000415

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14020780&l=d0bff11f0a&id=590000415

please credit:

http://twitter.com/jasonpalmero

Jason Palmero

as well as

echan photography

969 Media

Ammerose Salon

Guest Michala01

Omg lol that was me.

I got the info from DCTOP, which was from a tweet by someone with the username of HB86on (I don't know who he is) and he tweeted

Which according to google translate says something about BB filming a Korean Comeback MV and Top getting injured.

Of course this is not accurate information at all >_>

Filming Korean comeback MV? yea now I don't believe it either. I just hope he's ok especially since it's such a big day for them tomorrow. Oh these boys, I worry for them too much for my own good but I can't help it. Thanks for the info though 

Archived