★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

Where is this from? I love Taeyang to death (my personal bias) but on what chart would he rank above GD (and TOP) in terms of popularity? And why is 2PM #2 ?!?! and DBSK is #12 ?!?! This is very strange.

**I've checked it out and supposedly Onlyhae.com is some Chinese/Taiwan place/thing. Still very surprised though.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teshagoesblind

WOWW. Big Bang has been gone for so long and GD too! yet, they're rankeddd! AWWW. so awesomeee! where's Seungri, though? I'm surprise he's not in the list!

Guest shinhdeplol

CAn I post this photo here? I know TOP doesnt like his family photos being uploaded on the Net but his sis has done so many times :lol: so if you dont want it here, tell me and I will take that out :)

Little Goo Junpyo? LOL

79c4908b23bb2fb9503d9202.jpg

C: BIG_wow @ baidu

- - -

G-Dragon and TOP's BSX Paper Bags

1ufxd.th.jpg1000211tq.th.jpg1000216ks.th.jpgpm4zx.th.jpg

C: wawa @ vipthailand // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest sakime-yong

I am not surprised about the rankings of top stars singers in 2010 because that ranking is for popularity in 2010 which is mean those who are more active this year in Korea is the one who is popular there right now but that doesn't means that when your being place in a high or low ranking is that your not popular.Is just that for those whose being active in Korea :D . Im glad that Big Bang is still at the top 3.

Even though Im a little dissapointed that there is a possibility they won't come back soon.I know that YG knows it when will it be But Im not expecting it to be next year :(

I really wish when they come back they will focus more on Group activities.

Guest tomorrow13

CAn I post this photo here? I know TOP doesnt like his family photos being uploaded on the Net but his sis has done so many times :lol: so if you dont want it here, tell me and I will take that out :)

Little Goo Junpyo? LOL

79c4908b23bb2fb9503d9202.jpg

C: BIG_wow @ baidu

OMGGGGGG, :w00t: he's freaking cute. I wanna kiss those cheeks. :wub:

@Shinhdeplol: if you have any other baby Tabi pics besides the pics in Star diary series, please pm me. I never get enough of him. :wub: Thanks in advance. ^^

No Brain, “We want to get to know G-Dragon”

Indie band No Brain got everyone’s attention when they shared that they wanted to get to know Big Bang member G-Dragon.

No Brain appeared on MBC’s entertainment program ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star’ that was aired on the afternoon of the 11th. Though they had rarely ever appeared on air and especially on entertainment programs before, No Brain showed off their wit and charm on this day.

In particular, No Brain’s guitarist Jung Min Joon was especially eye-catching. Wearing sunglasses because of his swollen eyes, he said, “My nickname when I was younger was Bobo. I’m the type to get puffy easily so people kept calling me ‘Puffy Puffy,’ and it gradually became Bobo,” and would surprise MC Kim Goo Ra by saying, “That’s immature.”

Jung Min Joon, who revealed that, “When we were recording Guitar Sound, G-Dragon came and worked with us a few times,” and said, “But whenever I asked him something he would reply with short answers. No matter how long my question would be, he would just reply with ‘yes, no.’”

When asked why they would like to get to know G-Dragon, they said, “Isn’t he one of the best in the idol world.”

Source: Osen

Translation and taken from: seungie

Big Bang’s TOP, voted #1 for singer who fits best as Grim Reaper

Big Bang’s TOP was chosen as the singer who would fit best in a horror movie.

A poll was taken with the topic of ‘The singer who fits best in a horror movie’ was taken on the MCD ranking corner of cable TV Mnet’s ‘MCountdown,’ which was broadcasted live from the CJE&M Center Studio in Seoul Sam Am Dong on August 12 at 6pm.

In this poll, Big Bang’s TOP was chosen as the singer who would fit best in the role of Grim Reaper. The reason being that his dark eyeliner and the charisma that radiates from his entire body fits best with the Grim Reaper image.

The citizens who chose TOP as #1 showed funny reactions such as, “If TOP was the Grim Reaper, I would follow him immediately,” and, “Definitely a Grim Reaper I’d like to meet.”

Following was Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls at #2 as one who fits best as a Nine-Tailed Fox, and 2PM’s Chan Sung as a sexy vampire in the #3 spot.

Source: tvdaily

Translation and taken from: seungie

Guest ooxstacee

^

Where is this from? I love Taeyang to death (my personal bias) but on what chart would he rank above GD (and TOP) in terms of popularity? And why is 2PM #2 ?!?! and DBSK is #12 ?!?! This is very strange.

Well, the ranking is from 2010 popularity. Not total popularity in all the years, together.

So that makes a big difference. And Taeyang's before GD, because GD never promoted in 2010, he promoted in 2009.

ANYWAYS! LOL, Seungri .. I'm not digging the outfit of that event, but he's looking happy and healthy! :)

Guest propera898

:sweatingbullets: mmm i def WOULD love to see TOP as RIM REAPER ,,, THE AURA HE HAS ITS SCARY but in a good way :D

TAKE TAKE ME! I WOULD SAY TO HIM! :wub: aaaawww i want to see TOPs movie tears.gif and i wish he does another movie ,, but these time a commercial, movie! :D i cant wait for his next role in the big screen .... hope doesnt take too long :sweatingbullets: but as i see it ,, these boys like to keep us waiting <_< ,, BIGBANG ALBUM ,, JAPANESE SINGLE ,,, TAEYANGS ALBUM TOPs album ... DS drama,,Seung ri new variety show ... COMEBACK ,,i guess VIPS will learn something form all these .. cuz being a BIGBANG fan means to be PATIENCE lol

Guest skylovetop

WOW :o:blink: that's freakin awesome.they're on top 3..im really surprise though...its good to know that Kvips still support BB that much even though their not that active in SK.

How I wish that they'll comeback this year and not next year..oh dear please YG..BB's long hiatus is really killing me...waaaaaaaah, well if the rumors are true that theyre releasing a Japanese Album again, well that's freakin fine with me cause they're still releasing some new stuff on the table, and im so excited if ever it happens...YG is really promoting BB hard on JAPAN, Yes, they're pretty famous there but still they're not that uber popular unlike other jpop superstars..their albums are not selling up to 100k or up, i think YG is really pushing BB Japanese career on top, esp there are few kpop artist entering the Japanese market too..I think YGE polishing BB as the next Korean Big Star in Japan. He want BB to be successful just like DBSK :D

I really want Big Bang to become really famous in Japan..and beat other big name in the japanese market, i want their album to sell more than 500k or up.. :w00t: hahahha well its not that im greedy, but oh boy! how i wish to see them succeed in jpop...

Big Bang♥♥♥

Guest shinhdeplol

tomorrow13: I woul reallllyyyy love to help you but I have just lost all the photos of BIGBANG I saved from 2006 <_< Im still backtracking so maybe I will be able to help you in 1 month <_< Im still at page 600 in thread 1 *die*

Seungri's armpit hair LOLLLLLL May be disgusting to someone but if you dont like, dont thumb me down pls ^^ I knowwwwww someone who really likes this type of photos hahaha

Seungri is a MAN now ^^

GBR0.15713635.2.jpg

HUK0.15713637.11_79831.jpg

Guest bigd38

QUOTE (miared @ Apr 16 2010, 06:19 PM) Ahhhhh................new pictures...........been a while.

I�m definitely digging the clothes on the group picture. TOPs grey hair is cool as hell. And it suits him, damn it. All the others look good as well. I pretty much can live with anything as long as it doesn�t contain 7/8 pants---or too tight pants (TOP, NO,NO!)--------eyeshadow-----too much make-up-----------or anything too crazy looking.

About their heights.........ahh.......one of the most important questions it seems cool.gif

I strongly do believe that almost all of the boys are wearing shoelifts in one way or another-----especially GD, TY and Daesung. My guess on their actualy heigh, with no shoes on would be as followed:

- TOP---- 1.81m, I�m pretty sure on the one centimeter ;T

- Seungri-----1.75, he just looks like it, the proportions are all there.

- GD and Daesung---- I would put them both on 1.72, maximum. not more.

- TY----- seems like a very solid 1.65-----probably smaller.

--------------------

What always  strikes me as  funny is reading about GD, and his perception of himself. Weeell-------he may be some things, but  certainly noone with a strong  attitude. Well, maybe he is, to korean standards. But as far as I know (and I have seen almost every single BIG BANG interview) he�s never NOT been nice or friendly on a show.

But what�s making me think even more..........or making me really curious ........just how much are the boys working on their new album? After all this time, I would have imagined that this time around it would not be only GD doing the whole work again (beside TOP input every now and then).

That�s what I would ask them if I had the chance. Just how they work--in detail.

Peace out  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

~~ how is seungri taller than DAESUNG AND GD? i don't remember seeing him taller than the 2, i don't bash seungri or anything (coz i love the whole bigbang) i just want to know the truth, i even saw them barefooted in their dormitory and I just don't remember seungri being taller than the 2. I don't know really, but can you send me some pics or videos or anything that shows him being taller than the 2. I just want to clarify things coz lately i've been "investigating" LOL xDD about their heights because of many speculations/news/gossips about their real heights. I even watched videos of them being with other artists to compare and all just to know even their estimated heights i even calculated things HAHA. I dunno, it just bothers me big time and made me curious and eager to know the truth LOL. Though it doesn't affect my love for them, i just want to know the facts about them smile.gif

the heights listed by the company is wrong too exaggerated i read that daesung was caught wearing shoelifts,  also top and gd was on a show next to a man that stood 175cm(5ft9) all 3 were barefoot   top was shorter then the guy by about 2-3 cm  and gd was  shorter by 4-6 cm ,  a bball that stood 180cm was taller then top on this pic they took ...                                         here is what i would say their real hieght is closer too                               shortest to tallest

taeyang  165-167cm 5ft5-5ft6      daesung 168cm-170cm  5ft6-5ft7        gd 169cm-171cm    seungri i have no idea but he looks 167-171cm    top 172-174cm 5ft7.5-5ft8.5

the way you can tell that they wear shoelifts is that sometimes gd is shorter then  daesung in some pics and top is not that much taller then gd in some pics but in others he towers over gd its very strange but thats how you can tell  you know celebs always lie about height or atleast their company does american korean celebs they all lie

too bad we need a pic wear they all wear flipflops lol or barefoot then we can caculate more acurately

Archived