★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Haha that would be priceless :lol: I still cant believe TOP went to SUMMER Sonic and wore JACKET and BEANIES >.<

- - -

Baby panda LOLLL

100807sonic.jpg

100808vi.jpg

^ COming back to Kor???

C: 프란 @ DCinside

948b500bdc3413686159f3bf.jpg

C: BIG_wow @ baidu

- - -

I think another GD&H photo of Jiyong at the airport is coming out soon ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

0.o ….GD is getting thinner. GD&H photos are the best. She is such a PRO. Finally GD can freely say out his motherfu*** thingy lol. I like their summer sonic performances. They had so much energy and all looked really having fun. Wish to see TMGB live as well.

to me it seems THE VOCALS (DS VI AND TY) are getting the work out type of body :D and

the rappers( TOP and GD) ARE GETTING THE shrink type of body .....i see TOP and he looks so skinny.... and yet it seems he wans to get more skinny :P and GD look so skinny too and thinnner :P

but above all they all look great!!! :D and they rock it the stage such a great and hype live ! :D they are such an awesome performances !!!!

Guest Procrastinator001

Warning, this is a long post but I haven't fangirl in a long time....

When Hands Up and Beautiful Hangover came out, I have never been a fan of them but after watching BB perform them at Super Sonic, I'm starting to understand why people like them so much. They both sound so amazing live, esp Beautfiul Hangover. It's such an amazing song to energize you.

And I haven't been up to date with most of BB's stuff recently because of school and life but my god, I realised for the millionth time why I started to love these boys so much. The sheer professionalism they as performers is amazing. I agree 100% with the critic about BB not being just another idol group. They're not just another group of pretty faces, they're there for the music and the fans and the love of the stage and omfg every time they perform, it takes my breath away.

I know a lot of fans are anxious about BB coming back to Korea but they're doing amazingly lush in japanese and the two years they've been gone in Japan has let them mature so much. The boys I last saw performing Sunset Glow are gone and replace by amazingly marvelous man.

RiRi's no longer the maknae, every time I see him, he looks even better than the last and not to mention his vocals have improve so much. I'm glad that RiRi's going to get a chance to MC again because he's brilliant with words and I'm glad he gets to do something instead of playing with Legos all day. Dae went through a horrible time last year with the accident and I'm so glad to see him smile, like truly smile these days and I'll be waiting for What's Up to air because I know he's going to amazing. Also his voice is one of the best I've ever heard and YG better invest in it soon and give us another ballad like Try Smiling. TOP's so different from that boy who used to wear hoodies and baggy pants, Into the Gunfire defin change him in so many ways and did I mention how amazing he looks in Galiano? And I love his childish side and his toy collection, it's always amusing watching him carry huge bearbricks through the airport while looking like GQ material. I love how dedicated Tae is to his roots and no matter what other people say, he makes the music he loves instead of what makes the most money. While Korea might not be feeling him right now, I have a feeling he's going to be one of the more successful pioneers to take Kpop to the Western word. And I really hope he does find someone special soon, hell I think he might have already judging by his chemistry with Ji Hye. Did I talk about his smile? He's really enjoying himself for Solar, there's a real difference in him these days and I love it. GD also went through a lot last year and those haters just need to gtfo. He's prob one of the best leaders out there, despite all the negativity, he can always bounce back and stronger than ever. You can say I'm deluded by my love for GD/BB but he's one of Korea's best and its a shame that despite his immense talent, a lot of people choose to over look them and believe in pointless controversies. Yes, he can get a little cocky some times but with all that he has, hell if it was me, my ego will be friggin huge. And his smile is absolutely adorable and makes me want to keysmash all over the place.

In my POV view, if they had stayed in Korea for the past two years, with the countless promotions, the boys would not have been able to mature as much within such hectic schedules. The fact that they were less well known in japanese was prob a breath of fresh air for them and they were able to grow because it's had a long time since they weren't in the center of attention. I do agree its about time they release something in Korea but even if they don't, I'll continue to wait and when they're ready with some amazing material, I'll let them blow me away.

Okay, I'm going to stop fangirling now, feel like I've contradicted myself in a lot of places >.<

P.S Taeyang+huge beach ball=adorable.

Yeah was just about to post the twitter thing but you beat me to it...AND THEY ARE SO HOT IN SUMMER SONIC...ESPECIALLY TOP. He makes me hot...literally. Just looking at him is like unbearably hot. I make no sense. But Big Bang makes me that way.

Guest evilgary

anyone sharing the same thoughts as me as to daesung parting his hair looks a little weird

the part where hes trying to pull top is really funny

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's latest UFO replies (100809)

seungriufo.png

Translations :

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (Pzi)

Seungri ah, I miss you very much, so much that I couldn't sleep! I have become a "panda" now..

haha..Seungri, is your body feeling better?

[bigBang] im ok - Seungri-

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (150-xxxx-3086)

+Seungri ah~ where are you now? You are going to release a new album soon, are you very busy? Does

your wound still hurt? Don't overwork~ must take care of yourself otherwise I will feel distressed~

Seungri hwaiting!

[bigBang] Japan oh - Seungri-

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG ( 、BABY秀)

Seungri ah our new shop opens today ~ so nervous ><

[bigBang] ^^ everything will be fine don't worry - Seungri-

(bottom right)

TO: BIGBANG (mariana)

Seungri oppa I am your fan from China. Hope you will become more terrific. I look forward to your

reply ^ε^

[bigBang] Thank you Look forward to my reply - Seungri-

thanks to 熊猫′VI @ baidu

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Fanarts

d0026085_4c5f8121b8faa.jpg

d0026085_4c5f80e2c994b.jpg

d0026085_4c5f80fa22af4.jpg

d0026085_4c5f80ef1639c.gif

d0026085_4c5f8154b70e6.png

d0026085_4c5f84972c677.png

C: http://mz16.ivyro.net/tin/ // tin @ BBVIPZ

BIG BANG @ SUMMER SONIC 2010

I love how the guys always

have the attitude of just having

fun & going wild onstage everytime. :wub:

Beautiful Hangover is constantly

on replay in my mind right now.

Kwon Leadah did great in composing

this song.

Oh.I wonder when can YG

let them come back to the k-pop

scene. Hopefully by this year :unsure:

Guest andloveyelledno

Is that really GD's twitter? Why would he post such an old picture? I'm paranoid because there are so many fakes lol Taeyang isn't following anyone right now. I think GD's account would be called RealGDragon since that's what the official YG accounts seem to be named. I don't trust it.

Archived