★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teshagoesblind

yeahhh! I was hoping for an August comebackkkkkkkkkk tooo!! dayummm. NOVEMBER IS SO LATEE!

but, I guess I wouldn't mind just keeping myself occupied with 2NE1 for the meantime later on:D and se7en now :D

YG Family FTW! :D

there's supposed to be a World Stage on the 6th of August right? for Big Bang?

will the show be broadcasted ON 6th of August as well?

or are they just performing on the 6th and then it'll be broadcasted on another day?

'cause my tv guide doesn't show any World Stage on the 6th! ):

vote for BB! :D :D us VIPs have got powerrrrr :D

Guest g-dragon1988

Today GD was filming too!!~~

Seen accidentally.. hair very neatly cut..in the very hot sun!!ㅠㅠ

Until now, Seungri and Daesung did the fimling too!!>ㅇ<

I cannot wait!!

Guest teshagoesblind

Today GD was filming too!!~~

Seen accidentally.. hair very neatly cut..in the very hot sun!!ㅠㅠ

Until now, Seungri and Daesung did the fimling too!!>ㅇ<

I cannot wait!!

:o are there pictureeeessss?

Guest teshagoesblind

sorry to ask againnn butt..

or are they just performing on the 6th and then it'll be broadcasted on another day?

and also, y'know how jiyongie fixed his teeth some time ago?

I was wondering, did he just fix like, the 1 or 2 teeth that were out.

or did you fix like, the complete set of teeth?

Guest darkaz619

sorry to ask againnn butt..

Big Bang will be performing 6th and 7th of August i don't know where you can watch on TV i only know that

Summer Sonic will stream the event live on USTREAM follow there twitter for more information but is in japanese.

Guest teshagoesblind

Big Bang will be performing 6th and 7th of August i don't know where you can watch on TV i only know that

Summer Sonic will stream the event live on USTREAM follow there twitter for more information but is in japanese.

awww, in Japan? ): the description said it'd be showing in over 150 countries. but didn't mention if it were going to be live or not. and I was hoping they show it here in Malaysia. but, tough luck I guess. thanks for the infooo! I guess Twitter will be my go-to.

Guest juang_bb

wow, so much stuff going on. Finally recognizing YB's international fans and YG listening to VIPs complaints about the concert venue. They seem to be really busy. I want to tell YG to hurry up with their activities and complain about the delay, again. but for some reason i feel guilty because it feels like the boys have so much stuff on their plate, so little time. i guess, before, a september comeback seems possible but now... i highly doubt it. i don't really know what YG is planning anymore about their comeback. he used to say something about it before, now it seems he just doesn't mention it.

anyway, Summer Sonic is on Saturday right? it's a big stage so goodluck to the boys. im pretty sure they'll do well. I really hope the upcoming japanese promotions will be very successful and they make another significant progress in japan.

another CF?!? at least we have something to look forward to. :)

[TRANSLATIONS] BIGBANG @ Taiwanese Magazine "FANS" - GDragon's part

fansjuluygd.jpg

The Best in the Universe - BIGBANG, they shine when they are a solo as well

Immediately after their release of the Japanese single ‘Tell Me Goodbye’, the song received great response. There were even vans they used for promoting parking on the streets of Shibuya. The vans were covered by their posters and playing their songs non-stop. This is an evidence showing that BIGBANG has already occupied a place in the Japanese market and opened a new arena for themselves!

Profile of G-Dragon Original name: 권지용 kwon Ji Yong

Duties: Leader, rapper, vocal

Birthday: 18-8-1988

Horoscope: Leo

Height: 177cmWeight: 58 kg

Blood type: A

Family members: Parents and an elder sister

Specialities: Rapping, dancing, beat box, writing songs, writing lyrics. English, Chinese

Education backgroud: Kyunghee University Modern Music Department

Religion: Christianity

Dream girl: BoA, Aoi Yū

G-Dragon: I was only playing with SeungRi but not bullying him!

Leader G-Dragon is the decision maker of the group and also the soul of their music. Extraordinarily talented in music, he was the first one to release his solo album and hold his solo concert which shows the brilliant performance of his in this area. The music of BIGBANG does not only receive good response in Korea but also in Japan. They gained a lot of awards and have captured the hearts of so many fans. In May, they even claimed the ‘MTV World Stage, Video and Music Awards Japan and one of them went to the collaborative song ‘Rain is Falling’ of G-Dragon and W-inds. The hard working and superb BIGBANG is said to be the brightest Korea group after TVXQ.

Starting from June, everybody over the world was crazy about football, many South Korea groups have also made their cheering song for the national team and BIGBANG was one of them. However, when they were filming the video, it was rumoured that they did have disputes among themselves. There was a video showing G-Dragon was hitting Seungri’s chest with his elbow and it was said to be the evidence that G Dragon was bullying Seungri. The video was uploaded on the Internet and quickly sparked a heated debate among the netizens all over the world. Facing the untrue accusation, YG entertainment clarified at once - since they are good buddies, of course they will play like this. Later, they uploaded a photo in which Seungri was hitting G Dragon’s chest with his elbow to prove us they were really playing, hoping that fans would not misinterpret them.

*See All the Scans HERE!

Photos & Translation by RICE@BigbangWorld

(Please do not remove any Credits)

Guest teenace

Sorry I love Taeyang and really excited for his next album too but WHY YG?

Its so unfair that we've been waiting for him to say something about BB's comeback but all we get is a message on Taeyang having a repackage? Delaying the concert means BB might not have their comeback until NovemberT.T

They are not solists. They are group members doing solo albums. Sorry I'm ranting again.

Guest Michala01

Sorry I love Taeyang and really excited for his next album too but WHY YG?

Its so unfair that we've been waiting for him to say something about BB's comeback but all we get is a message on Taeyang having a repackage? Delaying the concert means BB might not have their comeback until NovemberT.T

They are not solists. They are group members doing solo albums. Sorry I'm ranting again.

Yea I'm feelin' ya. I'm really happy about YB releasing an International album. Can't wait for the new tracks and MV sweatingbullets.gif BUT at the same time I wish YG would give us SOMETHING to go on with regards to Big Bang's comeback. We really have no idea...could be October, November, even next year for all we know. It's frustrating ... I just want something concrete to look forward to. But I guess we'll just have to hang in there. 

Having said that, I wouldn't want them to rush a  Big Bang comeback if things aren't prepared now because I want Big Bang's comeback to  be epically amazing and for everything to be done perfectly. So if that means they need to take a bit more time, then I'm ok with that. But please just give us something to hope for..a date, a month. SOMETHING wacko.giftears.gif

Thank god for the Japanese activities otherwise I might go insane from the lack of Big Bang. I've tried to get into other groups to fill the void while they are gone but no one compares. Just goes to show how much they have a hold on their fans, they've been gone for so long and we're all still mad about them. 

I miss them so much. tears.gif

I'm really happy for YB though. I think he has what it takes to do well internationally, YG just needs to give him the right tools to achieve his potential. 

Omg I've gone on far too long. vicx.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

teenace: I have mixed feelings when I know that Youngbae has another album coming up. Im happy for him, he needs more exposure but BIGBANG's comeback is still what Im looking forward to the most. But since I REALLLYYY cant do anything about this, I think I will just sit back and wait for more announcements from YG :(

- - -

Crazy GTOPRI :lol:

44574283.gif

44574311.gif

080103.th.jpg080101.th.jpg080102.th.jpg

C: melite

Guest teshagoesblind

@teenace & @Michala01

I know exactly how you feeel! it'd be WAYYY awesome for Taeyang to be known internationally! with an English version of Wedding Dress. and I'd be HEAPS happy! but why YG doing this and delaying Big Bang! I'm dying for their comebackk! I need me some more Big Banggg! sighh. I hope they comeback sooooon ):

and of course, no rush. we want it to sound the BEST ever. so they can win every single award! every Inkigayo/Music Core/Music Bank/Mnet Countdown week after week! so, they have to have something spectacular.

but I'm just dying with the suspense and the delayyy!. GARSHH

Updated! Big Bang Quiz on ViVi Magazine (September Issue)

th_quiz.jpg

Updated with answers! Are your answers correct?^^ Complete set of photos from the magazine are here.

th_quiz2.jpg

Q1: After the photo shoot finished, what's the present that D-Lite was glad to receive?

A: Underwear! After the photo shoot, ViVi prepared gifts for BIGBANG. Inside the boxes are... vivid colored underwear!

th_quiz3.jpgth_quiz4.jpg

Q2: To whom do these hands belong?

A) The cute hand of a boy which has the same cute character. A: V.I.

B) The understanding hand which expresses the owner's gentle personality. A: D-Lite

C) Does having a solid/strong hand mean a solid body? A: SOL

D) Long fingers from someone slender! A: G-Dragon

E) Someone with a big palm. Does it belong to someone who is tall? A: T.O.P

Do their personalities show in their hands?

th_quiz5.jpg

Q3: Who drew this illustration for ViVi?

A: G-Dragon! G-Dragon is very artistic and is good at illustrations.

th_quiz6.jpg

Q4: What kind of women's fashion style did V.I choose?

A: A girl wearing denim style fashion. "I chose this style because it is sexy." Expect V.I. to answer like that.

th_quiz7.jpg

Q5: Who's eating a cherry?

A: D-Lite. Small fruit but really popular. G-Dragon ate too.

th_quiz8.jpg

Q6: To whom does this set of earphones belong?

A: D-Lite. "My favorite is red and they produce good sound too."

th_quiz9.jpg

Q7: All the members doing a self-analysis. Who is the person who is most intense at work and private?

A: G-Dragon writes, "T.O.P is like a spoiled child. He's very humorous but also has the opposite point of being serious."

th_quiz10.jpg

Q8: The cards which show how each member became part of BIGBANG.

1) He dreamt about his debut for a long time. Then he became part of a group. He was destined to be part of BIGBANG. A: G-Dragon

2) Former hip-hop kid. From a regular junior high school student to a rapper. He originally sent a demonstration CD to a member who was an old acquaintance. Finally, he joined the group. A: T.O.P

3) He wanted to do music since he was 12 years old. In pursuit of his dream to be a singer, he worked hard with another member until their debut was decided. A: SOL

4) Originally, he joined in an audition of BIGBANG because he loved singing. He worked very hard to become part of the group. A: D-Lite

5) Belonged to the amateur dance team since he was young. Very passionate about singing and dancing. He took an audition and passed. A: V.I.

Source: ViVi Magazine September Issue

Photos and translations by Tisya@bigbangupdates

*updating with photos soon

Archived