★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sryche

TOP was spitting some long and powerful lyrics. He is talking about Into the Fire. Wow TOP is such a talented rapper. Those lines were long!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Velocity

Link to watch a better quality of Digital Bounce (also includes Se7en's interview + Encore + Better Together)

http://cwy3236.egloos.com/1756033

cr: DCseven , cwy3236@egloos

Also, does anyone know how to download from egloos / daumvideo? I've been trying to figure it out since forever but ._.

Guest tomorrow13

@Shinhdeplol: Thank a bunch. I really can't wait for more Digital Bounce performances.

posted?

Digital Bounce [English Translation]

HOOK] Digital bounce, digital sound, digital x

Welcome to digital world

V1] This music is another round of Se7olution

The sound pervading into your heart like a knife

I like that, I like that, I like that that that

The supersonic wave that reaches my ears

The 3D paradise that opens up in front of my eyes

Wanna get, wanna get, wanna get get get

Everybody put your hands up

Get, get, get your hands up

Welcome to digital world

V2] My heart is a chrome heart that never rusts

My two arms protect you like Robocop

One, two, action

All the party people, everybody holla back

The digital attack that shakes this place up

Wanna get, wanna get, wanna get get get

Everybody put your hands up

Get, get, get your hands up

Welcome to digital world

TOP RAP] Let me tell ya

The new world that you’ll experience everyday

The lead that’s on top of the new and improved city

The lead that brings realization to young people

(Into the fire) Hey honey it’s already the time of women

You don’t have to worry about it, you’ll enjoy it

I’m an agile alley cat that feeds on mice that eat up my name

Time moves quickly, how do I spend my youth wisely

Completely soaked we share our youth, bang bang bang

D-I-G-I-T-A-L, welcome to the digital world

D-I-G-I-T-A-L, welcome to the digital world

Se7en and T.O.P, YG (no doubt) let’s get it

Digital bounce, digital sound, digital x

Welcome to digital world

Se7en and T.O.P, we out

Credit: Seungie

Guest toozdae08

omg omg!!! that was TOP orgasmic!!! he looked hella hot and besides se7en well what can i say !!!! IM GOINT TO THE ER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! im so glad se7en won !!!!!!!and seeing TABI was he was just so gorgeous and glamorous!!!!!! his rap was awesome and i notie something funny

TABI IS TALLER THAN SE7EN!!!

Yeah I notice that too. On their profiles they are both listed as 180. However, TOP has been listed at 180 since debut at 19 so I wouldn’t be surprise if he has grown since then. I’ve seen him next to other’s listed at 180 he looked taller.

Guest juang_bb

^^ the close up version was actually a different performance from the one they aired. in that vid, TOP didn't stay at the back and walked straight in front at the start of his rap part. i want that one!!! it looks like he was also about to do the choreo at the end of his rap part. that would have been nice!!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Quoted from Taeyang's interview. He realy talks a lot about BIGBANG here

# I Need a Girl

This song describes the girl that could be the dream girl for men everywhere. Big Bang’s G-Dragon was featured. Taeyang said, “I think that when it comes to who fits the best with this song and who fits the best with my music, there’s only G-Dragon,” revealing how much he trusted G-Dragon.

Taeyang’s affection for G-Dragon did not end here. “I think Jiyong is the only friend I have left. The members of Big Bang are starting to feel more and more precious to me. Right now the areas that Jiyong and I are pursuing are little different, but you never know what kind of music we’ll be making as we diligently go forward. When I think about it, I get excited. He’s my biggest companion and we really care for each other,” he revealed.

We wondered about Taeyang’s actual dream girl. Taeyang said that his real dream girl is someone who sparks a curiosity when he sees her.

# Japan activities

Taeyang wants to work even harder in Japan from now on.

He said, “I think I have to do better with my activities in Japan. It’s a huge music market and performances are really well developed. It’s a country whose system works really well, where I can show my best stage as long as I’m in good condition.”

Big Bang will be participating in Summer Sonic, which will be held in Japan on August 7-8.

# My goal

When asked about his goal, Taeyang began by saying, “As Big Bang, the goal we set for ourselves was to become the world’s best.”

He continued, “Personally, I’ve made some changes. I could already be the best to someone. If that’s the case, I have no choice but to do my absolute best every single time. If I continue to put forth my all, I could become the world’s best. I simply work hard believing in that potential. Even if I don’t get to stand on a really grand stage, I want to become a singer that can convey that emotion to any passing stranger,” as his eyes began to shine brighter.

# Big Bang

Taeyang said that he would like to see Big Bang become a group like the Rolling Stones or U2. Rather than doing music that gives momentary pleasure, he wants to do music that will continue to move people 20, 30 years down the line.

He shared, “We’re still lacking, but I want to become a group that continues to improve our talent and lasts. I think I couldn’t be happier if we became a group like the Rolling Stones or U2 who can move people with our music.”

Taeyang makes us wait in anticipation for his future music with his feel-good transformation, his casual change. We send many blessings to Taeyang’s future path, as he continues to love the music he does and as his heart for his members grows bigger.

Source: daum

Translation: seungie

- - -

More gifs ^^

1280413958_201007292335364059210901_0.jpg

More hotness this way

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCinside

1dee4e26a6fcea2135a80f4.th.jpg7000d6eac5cd977eb90e2d4.th.jpg4feb9415d5e9f90b21a4e94.th.jpg9191570935140a7fb0351d4.th.jpg

412e66361d8035caa61e12b.th.jpg7f128dacd473fcbafbed50b.th.jpg31afbb82aa77ae99bc3e1eb.th.jpgf1e300c9b906bc07f31fe74.th.jpg

C: DCTOP // ViennaT @ baidu

Guest andloveyelledno

That comeback stage was amazing. Oh TOP, TOP, TOP. How can a man be so damn sexy even though he's covered from head to toe? No other man in Kpop can do that to me! (Sorry to my bias YB hehe)

He just went out there and killed it! I love the speed and flow of his rap.

Can't wait to see the Inkigayo stage since they usually have really great stages and the music system is a million times better.

I think Seungri stayed in the charts longer than GD because his was a digital single. GD released his with an album. The boys have had a lot of success and may it continue!

holy crap. TOP look so darn suave... those two own the stage. Great performance to both of them, the choreo was nice.

Hopefully this won't be a one time show, he has to appear in every digital bounce performance lol

This reminds me of the Im sorry days.

Archived