★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

For me, Seungri is the biggest mystery. He hasn't really shaped himself as a solo artist yet so i'm unsure as to what type of music he wants to do and what image he wishes to portray. He's one to think outside the box, maybe even more than GD, so it will be very interesting when he gets the chance to do a solo album and is granted the artistic freedom that comes with that.

I heard VIPs are upset and complaining over Youngbae's upcoming concert taking place in a very small venue (9K seats compared to GD's 24K) so a lot of them won't get the chance to go. I actually expected this because Youngbae has said that he prefers performing in smaller venues but I also understand the frustration of the fans :/

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MpKpop

100723 REAL SOUND BY TAE YANG EP 2

100727 STRONG HEART EP 36 (TAE YANG + SEUNGRI)

DOWNLOAD HERE : MPKPOP.BLOGSPOT.COM

GOODLUCK

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG and RAIN <3333

^ The video when Bi paid BIGBANG a compliment ^^

Mirr (one of 4 male music group 'MBLAQ's members produced by Rain)

: Rain has always paid 'Big Bang' a compliment by saying, "I rate them the best music group in the country." So, I'd like to stay close friends with you.

'Seung Ri' (one of 5 male 'Big Bang's members)

: I appreciate all of Rain's compliment to us. (Now that you mention it), let's pursuit life as a world star together sooner or later. (to Rain)

Brief translation by rain bird.

C: ratoka21 @ YT

I see there are people who accused Maknae of being arrogant when sending Rain a video message. But pls understand, that's the way to make it fun. Please understand Seungri, he is actually a really nice person.

I remember Seung Ri used to be my favourite because i watched his dancing videos (pre debut) and i had already fallen in love with his voice back then. Nothing much has changed by other members seem to have been given more of an opportunity for independent growth and shine. I've never doubted that Seung Ri could be greater, his potential seems... limitless. He can sing very well, he can dance very well, he's keen and enthusiastic and he is great at talking. People may misunderstand him alittle, i think but I know one of these days, he's just going to pull out something amazing.

He is talented and brilliant in his own right and it warms my heart to see so many other poeple acknowledging it.

Guest missARROGANT

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ Fuji TV 「MUSIC FAIR」 Program Information

71440818.jpg

100731music.jpg

Artists line-Up

Namie Amuro

JUJU

PE'Z × Tsuchiya Anna

Nakagawa Shoko

BIGBANG

Fuji TV will air BIGBANG's 5th Japanese single 「Beautiful Hangover」 performance on 10/07/31 at 18:00 ~18:30 (JST)

cr:teambigbang

Guest toozdae08

HOW WELL DO YOU THINK MAKNAE WILL DO AS A SOLOIST?

I can't understand the people who think Seungri won't do well solo. I think he would be one of the best commercially. Seungri is really popular in SK, has great personality, is great on variety and will do Pop music most likely. His voice has improved a lot and he is an amazingly fast learner. His confidence in himself is also very high. Strong Baby did really well and I think he'll follow that up with an amazing mini-album when YG give him the chance. For me I think the BB member that would do really great commercially is Seungri cause he'll make good pop music. Some of the others are planning to do more obscure genres like Yb with straight R&B and Dae with Jazz (and ballads too, but that's pretty popular). I have no idea what TOP's album will be like since he started mentioning his love of rock music and NIN. GD seems to still be doing pop music as well.

Guest SeungriIsMine

am i the only one who thinks that seungri just might surprise us all and outdo (outdo in a good brotherly competitive way) his hyungs?? honestly he has four of the most influential charismatic and outstanding hyungs in all of kpop. (VIP pride right here... lol) i mean, seungri is all of those things too, he's awesome, but as a maknae, i totally imagine him soaking up all the individualistic principles and methods of the other four hyungs. he knows them too well and his observation skills are freakin top notch. just look at how he spot on nailed every simple gesture his hyungs made.

who really knows what goes on in that naughty mischevious mind of his. he is a force soon to be reckoned with i think. imagine if he soaked up all of that and put his spin on it. wow. and i mean, we don't really know him all that well, do we? the hyungs say they don't even know what his room looks like. and seungri is always mostly telling stories abt other ppl and not himself. who knows what secrets he's hiding. sure, they are also absorbing things from each other, but as the maknae i see him always looking from an outside point of view, thus allowing him an elevated perspective and he learns more.

i'm not saying he's stealing the hyungs secret tricks and using it as his own or something. but more like, "oh, so this is how they do it. now how can i achieve that as well while still remaining true to myself?" kinda thing. y'know? i guess i'm rambling, but i dunno... am i the only one who sees THAT much potential in this guy? take language for example. YB has been learning japanese even earlier on in their career and just look at how fast maknae caught up and looks to me now, he's more fluent than YB.

lol. i guess, i just wanna know HOW WELL DO YOU THINK MAKNAE WILL DO AS A SOLOIST? will he be a little more outstanding than his hyungs? or will he fall a little short? just, don't judge based solely on his Strong Baby effort. judge on his predebut performances too!

----------

i hope this'll help push the thread more so we can have "BIGBANG thread v3" in time for their comeback.

Ofcourse he'll do good. Haha. :wub:

I'm really looking forward to hear Beautiful hangover :/

Guest evilgary

seungri is really funny to not support taeyang and do some other stuff

i think eungri would do rather well as a solo too since he has some dance skills too

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Part 1 of Episode 2 of REAL SOUND ^^ In this episode there are soooo many GDYB <3, Seungri @ REAL SOUND party and TOP going to Inki to support Tae :) A BIGBANG-love packed episode :lol:

See the rest at the channel :)

- - -

Unseen?

2027113c39707765b8998fd.jpg

C: chuanxiadeai @ baidu

v Here you are ^^

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT

Guest andloveyelledno

Artists line-Up

Namie Amuro

JUJU

PE’Z × Tsuchiya Anna

Nakagawa Shoko

BIGBANG

Fuji TV will air BIGBANG’s 5th Japanese single ‘Beautiful Hangover’ performance on July 31st at 6:00 – 6:30 PM (JST)

Credit: teamBIGBANG

Thank goodness! I'm still baffled as to why the Tell me Goodbye performanes were never aired. Oh well.

Does anyone know of a reupload of the Mezamashi Live news segment? The original uploader took it down :(

Guest toozdae08

^

I know! Why were TMG performances never aired? The only reason I can think of is that it was written for the show IRIS and by showing the performance they would be indirectly promoting IRIS.

Guest propera898

yeah know that i think about it , THEY NEVER PROMOTE IT THE SONG .... and still the song did so well in the chart , THEY EVEN WHEN TO THE WEEKLY CHART AND STOOD AT THE 5 SPOT FOT LIKE 3 WEEK S considering they just did some clips promoting the MV , BUT THATS IT ..... and yes they did sang the song , but only one time and thta was in Iris showcase and it wasnt even aired....maybe that song was really just for Iris promotions,,, i dont know but its really weird cuz even in the last 2 showcase they didnt sang TMG ..

BY THE WAY I JUST READ A COMMENT SAYING TOP GAIN WEIGT... I THOUHGH OH MY GOD THATS SUCH A DUMB COMMENT CUZ TABI HAS LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT THIS PAST WEEKS... DONT YOU AGREED=?

FOR ME HE LOOKS AS HIS DEBUT DAYS ,., WHAT U THINK?

Guest toozdae08

^

Can’t believe someone said Tabi gained weight. I’m actually hoping he’s gained some weight since he got really skinny filming his movie, I was getting concern. Both him and GD look like they’ve but on some much needed weight recently cause they both got crazy skinny for a while. I’ve seen TOP skinner then he is now but that was around debut time. However, recently he was definitely at one of his most skinniest.

Archived